Libertine Adventures Ch. 04 - Anger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wait!" I yelled. "It hurts so good. Please break my ass. Please ravage me. Please... continue." I answered, showing her my complete submission.

She resumed the hard pounding, pinning me to the bed and making scream again and again and again. I was now completely accepting the pain, that began to turn into pleasure.

"Yes.. Break me, break me break me!" I yelled. "Fuck me as hard as you can, please Mistress I need to be broken so bad." I screamed. My hands clenched on the covers for me to try and still have a grip on reality. But I was losing it. I then felt something on my clit, and she turned on the vibration of magic wand.

"You come on the count of five." She said, knowing that I was close.

"One." She began to count. The cock in my ass continued to thrust and my rectum burned so good.

"Two." The magic wand was vibrating against my clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure in my whole body.

"Three." I felt my orgasm begin to rise.

"Four." I pushed back against her, wanting her cock to fill my ass as much as it could, feeling her deep inside of me.

"Five." She screamed, her own orgasm hitting her hard. She inserted hit my ass hard with the leather belt, the pain from the hit joining the one from the hard and harsh ass fucking.

My eyes turned back and I screamed with the whole power of my lungs, my whole body convulsing, my ass clenching around her cock and making me feel it so much bigger than it already was. My clit sent waves after wave of pleasure in my body and I was just feeling an explosion of sensations unlocking something inside me that came pouring out like a tsunami, overwhelming me completely. My scream transformed into a long wail, as my orgasm had brought me to tears.

It felt like my whole body and mind were emptying in that single peak of absolute pleasure, pain and humiliation. She had broken me, and It felt so liberating. I began to loudly cry into the covers, a myriad of emotions pouring out. She withdrew her cock from my ass and quickly hugged me.

"Shhh, everything is all right." She said reassuringly.

"I'm so sorry." I said sobbing.

"It's okay, I get that a lot." She answered, her voice filled with kindness.

After some minutes the sobs subsided, and I felt completely empty, as if I had been cleansed of all the emotions of the past weeks, getting them all out in that single orgasm.

"Are you okay?" She asked after a while. I nodded, embracing her again.

"Does this happen often, you said?" I asked.

"Yes it does. Submission lets you go of control, and in our lives we need to control for so many things that sometimes having a safe space in which you can let go of al of that is very freeing and cathartic."

"Is that proven?"

"The first studies of the benefits of BDSM go back to as far as 1943." She answered. "I'm have a degree in psychology, and would love to incorporate bondage and the sub-space into some of my sessions, to get out repressed feelings." She said.

"That's awesome." I said truly impressed. I wasn't feeling anymore the anger against the world that I had felt for the past few weeks. I felt free.

"SO what I just experienced was a sub space?" I asked.

"Yes, likely, it manifests quite differently for each person but that was it. Being a sub can be really helpful, and so is being a domme." She said winking. "Also it makes it possible to meet people like you... You really turned me on, and if you want to do another session I might even do it for free." She said.

I blushed, flattered. We stayed hugging for a few more minutes before I began to gather my things as the session was over.

"Thank you very much." I said, kissing her passionately.

"Call me if you want to see me again, just wait one week before you do it."

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Some people might experience attachment to their domme after a first session, it's good that you take some time to sort those feelings and accept that this is not going to be a relationship. I had a couple of clients falling for me before just because of the dependency that may be caused by the loss of control. Taking some time before a second session allows your neurotransmitters to go back to normal and less chances of getting attached just because of a session." She explained expertly.

"All right." I nodded. Although I loved the session I definitely wasn't falling in love. Which was good. But would love another session I thought to myself.

She showed my out, kissed me again, and told me that she had loved breaking me and pushing back my limits. I smiled shyly and told her that she was a great dominatrix. Her blue eyes sparkled at the compliment, she smiled, and closed her door.

Returning home, I was processing everything that happened, and didn't feel that anger rising again. I was empty. When I got to my studio, I realized that I had acted egoistically, especially with my sister. It was time to make things right with her, and help her go through the process of grief, as she was being strong for me. I sent a text to Olivia.

I love you. I simply wrote.

Then I got on the bed, looking for any remaining feelings inside of me, and suddenly allowed myself to feel sadness for the loss of my mother, and cried for her, for the first time since her funeral.

To be continued...