Libertine Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Bargaining. Anna tries to bargain with the lust for her twin.
15.7k words
4.6
5.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth Chapter of Libertine adventures, this story can be read on its own but makes more sense in conjunction with the previous chapters.

Ch1: Libertine Adventures Ch. 01: Anna is a twin that lives in London, her mother just died and she goes to a farewell party with some liberal friends of her late mom. She discovers like this that her mom had a kind of double life and discovers lesbian sex with Ella. She then decides to go to see her sister Olivia in Vienna.

Libertine Adventures Ch.02: Laura: Anna flies to Vienna and meets on the plane a stewardess named Emily that is blatantly flirting with her, they exchange numbers. She then arrives to Vienna and sleeps with her sister's roommate, things end up in the both of them hooking up. Her sister is still unaware of Anna's sexuality.

Libertine Adventures ch. 03: Denial: Anna goes through the steps of grief, being at first in Denial of her situation and just living in the moment without thinking of consequences too much. She sleeps therefore with Alex, a young waiter and is introduced to anal sex. She then talks about it with Laura who agrees to do a threesome with Alex, they both end up discovering the joys of anal pleasure.

Libertine Adventures Ch. 04: Anger: Anna goes through the second big phase of grief, she begins to have self destructive behaviors, pushing away everyone and turning to sex, alcohol and drugs to soothe her pain. She is mad at her mother for leaving her, at her sister for not understanding her sexual transformation and at herself for being such a mess. In all of this she ends up putting in jeopardy the relationship with Olivia and Laura, that decides to date Alex, and to have a date with Emily that goes wrong. This leads her to have a one night stand with a blue haired woman, and to look for her own place, from which she finds a dome online and decides to discover her most hidden and submissive desires. This unlocks something in her that allows her to let go of all the pain she had kept since her mom's funeral.

Happy reading of this story

The morning after my initiation to submission I felt hollow. The fact that I had cried all my feelings out left a void inside me that I didn't really know how to fill. I took my phone and began scrolling through facebook. My mind was a bit numb and I wasn't even really looking at whatever was on my feed, but the bright colors helped me distract myself just enough to not fall asleep again.

After about thirty minutes I finally got up and made myself a coffee, and my phone ding-ed at that moment.

Hey, I love you too

It was my sister Olivia, responding to the message of the night before. I smiled, and the next message soon arrived.

All good?

I don't know. I thought.

Yes of course, how about you?

I answered while trying to decide on a thing to do.

I opened my laptop and looked up the LGBT center that Emily had talked to me about. Maybe it was time for me to go and ask a few questions. I looked for opening and closing times, and then got ready to go out. I had seen that it wasn't far from where I now lived, and managed to get there by walking at a fast pace in less than 15 minutes.

I was received at the reception by a very nice guy that asked me if I was coming for the first time. I said yes. He then proceeded to explain to me everything there was in the center, the various talks and activities and even the groups online that were there to support LGBT people.

"Welcome to the family" he then said with a beaming smile. It gave me a bit of comfort and I finally let a bit loose and smiled in return. I took the fifteen flyers he had handed me and headed home as I had been quickly overwhelmed by the amount of information the guy had given me.

When I finally could take a few moments to relax I opened my computer again and began to look at the websites on the flyers. At first nothing caught my eye, but the third flyer was something about a talk on discovering one's sexuality. I found it interesting but then got bummed out when I saw that the date had already passed, but my joy returned when they specified that the whole thing was going to be recorded and available online.

I entered the address that was at the bottom of the flyer and was redirected to a page with a video on it, clicked and for the next hour and a half I watched speakers pass by my screens and explaining the fluidity of gender, and of sexuality. When it was over, I had understood that I was likely bi, but with a preference for women, and apparently that was completely normal.

I stood in the silence of my room for the following twenty minutes, pondering about myself, and what it meant for my life. It was still me, so it didn't mean anything, and yet some part of me was happy that I could identify to a group, that there were people like me around.

My mind returned to my sister. And to Laura. Could Laura be like me? And Olivia?

She had told me she had thought about it but we had been interrupted before she could tell me anything more about her thoughts about women. I felt uneasy at the thought of that day in the bedroom with Olivia when I had had my hangover. Well, not uneasy, a part of me was curious of that feeling, but another just wanted to bury it deep down. The curious part was stronger though.

The vibration of my phone distracted me from these thoughts.

Tomorrow Christmas eve at my place!

Shit, I thought, I needed to go out and buy gifts. I wouldn't have been the first time I would be panic buying Christmas gifts.

I'll be there!

I answered. Then prepared in a rush to get out of the house, and went shopping.

I couldn't find anything in the stores that convinced me, until I passed in front of a sex shop, and thought that maybe a Satysfier would have been nice for Laura that only had a vibrator.

Then thought about what she had told me about willing to have a strap-on for us to play with. Maybe it wasn't the best gift to give in front of other people though. But there was no need to open it in front of everybody, I could just have given her the gift on the side and bought a couple of bracelets or something to give in front of everyone.

Yes, I'd do that. I chose a nice strap on for Laura, a double ended one, and then also went for a Satysfier, that I would have given to Olivia. That would have been a gift to explain everything about mom. It was time to share that information with my sister.

When my shopping spree was over, I treated myself to a coffee, and thought that tomorrow was going to be a good day. A lot had passed and my life had changed significantly. I had gone from a shy college undergrad who had a very normal life to a bisexual vixen who had lost her mom. I had been introduced to a lot of things and loved it, but was it the way I wanted to live?

Part of me was still attached to the classic image of me having a stable relationship with a guy, and that this was all a phase, it was only me being young and experimenting. But a little voice in the back of my head knew that this wasn't the case. I knew deep down that this would be a real transformation.

I sipped the rest of my coffee pondering everything, and noticed that that feeling of anguish that I had before when thinking about everything had vanished. I felt way more relaxed about the prospect of really coming out to my sister. I smiled, and left a tip to the waitress while taking my bags and heading home to prepare for the upcoming day.

The following afternoon, I prepared for the evening and chose to wear an all red sexy outfit, to match the Christmas spirit. I decided not to wear the usual stocking-skirt combo that I knew worked well, but this time went for a more classy, yet sensual choice. There was a red open leg dress that had caught my eye. I tried it on and it fit perfectly, another of my late mom's clothes that I would wear. I decided to wear a dark choker with a red gem in the middle that enhanced my slender neck. Decided to let my red hair loose, and put just enough makeup so that my green eyes would be even more captivating. I was ready for the night and hoped to impress Laura, and somehow, Olivia.

When I got there thirty minutes early, I received compliments from both of them and they both tightly hugged me wishing me a merry Christmas. Olivia had gone for pants and a red semi-transparent top, with heels. Her hair was collected in a lovely braid, and all together she looked stunning, and so confident. I couldn't help but smile at her, and when she noticed she smiled back. I could see her cheeks reddening a bit as well, and wondered if the temperature in the house was too warm.

The guests began to arrive bringing some junk food or beers or strong alcohol. It was a nice ambiance and the party was starting off quite nicely. I quite rapidly mingled with everyone, and was surprised to notice the absence of Lukas, the fuckboy that my sister used to sleep with. I decided it was unimportant and went on with the evening, exchanging funny stories with Laura and Alex, and meeting some new people as well. At some point, as I was talking to a girl named Vanessa that apparently went to school with Olivia, I noticed the absence of my sister from the room. It was a while since she was here, I thought to myself, and decided to stop my current conversation, which was for the most part uninteresting, and go look for her.

I went in the kitchen where people were smoking near the window, crossed paths with Laura in the corridor leading to the rooms, and noticed a light coming from under the door of Olivia's room.

I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. "Olivia?" I called

"Go away..." She said with a cracked voice. She wasn't having fun with someone. She had been crying.

I entered only to see her on her bed hugging her pillow, with tears running on her cheeks.

"What happened?" I asked seating beside her.

"Lukas. That asshole said he couldn't come because he was sick, and then I looked at Alice's snapchat story of her own party, and saw him in the background kissing another girl. That prick".

"Weren't you two only sex friends?" I asked confused.

"He asked me out about a week ago, said that it was more than just sex. At first I didn't want to because I just wanted to have fun, but he looked so convincing, told me he was beginning to have feelings for me, and I fell for it like an idiot!"

I took her in my arms while she sobbed in frustration.

"So you broke up with him?" I asked.

"Of course I did, I sent him a text telling him to fuck off and leave me alone."

I nodded.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked hugging her even more tightly.

"I don't know." She sniffled. "Am I not worth it?" She asked.

"Of course you are, if you weren't my twin I'd probably have a crush on you." I said smiling.

She blushed.

"Why would you say something like that?" She whispered. She then looked at me.

"There is something I think I want to talk to you about, but I don't think I am ready." She said.

"It's all right, take your time, whenever you are ready you just can tell me. You know I'll always love you anyway." I answered truthfully. "Do you want your Christmas present now?" I asked.

"Is it relevant in the context?" She asked beginning to smile.

"Probably." I chuckled. "Wait here." I told her.

I then went in Laura's room, where I found her making out passionately with Alex.

"Whoops sorry, not looking!" I said laughing and taking the bag with the Satysfier. They both laughed and said that they were returning to the party anyway. Laura asked me if everything was okay, so I quickly explained the situation to her, and she pat me on the shoulder and said she was glad that I could be there for my twin, and that if we needed anything, she was just a room away.

"Thanks." I said kissing her on the lips. I then winked at Alex and went back to see Olivia.

"There you go." I announced, presenting the bag to my twin.

She gave me a curious look and opened the bag.

"Oh my god, what is that?" She gasped. She opened the box and grabbed the sex toy wondering how it was used.

"Is it what I think it is?" She asked with a spark in her eye.

"It is." I winked. "It's the best for women, and thought that you'd want something to have fun with besides that idiot jock. Now that you are not together even more so."

She smiled and hugged me.

"You're an idiot but I love you, thanks..." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to looking at the Satysfier.

"I'm not sure I won't think about you when I use it since you are the one who gave it to me though." She smirked.

"I know, I'm irresistible." I said with a fake diva pose.

Olivia laughed and looked at me smiling.

"Thanks for being here. With everything that happened it may seem stupid to cry for something as stupid as Lukas." She said.

"It's not stupid, it's completely fine." I paused. "By the way, I also have to tell you something. It's about mom." I said, this time way more seriously.

"Now?" She asked.

"Might as well, we're here and I just gifted my twin a sex toy." I smiled reassuringly.

"All right, what is it about?" She asked.

I sat besides her, and I began telling her everything, the first night at the club, Ella, Emily, mom's clothes and sex toys and various things. Mom's libertine legacy that was bestowed upon us, that I had found because I was in London with her, but that Olivia had been sheltered from, so far. As I continued to tell the story Olivia never interrupted me, unless it was to ask a question or a precision, but otherwise nodded or accompanied my sentences with a small "uhuh". I could tell she was shocked, but curious as well, as I had been.

"Why did you wait so much to tell me?" She asked me. She wasn't mad, just curious.

"I didn't know how to feel about it either, I kept it because I guess I didn't want to face what it meant about me. And I realized it doesn't have to mean anything about me, but I found out that I am bisexual thanks to this, and I am glad I did because now I feel more at peace with myself."

"You think that this is what mom would have wanted? Us to follow her in her footsteps?" Olivia asked.

"I'm not sure, I think that she just wanted us to know that there is more to life than what is presented to us, you know? That there isn't only one type of couple or way of living, that we can do with life what we want. That's what she did, and she still had kids, and she was happy." I said.

"That she was, I've never seen a person so enthusiastic about everything as much as mom." Olivia answered. "I miss her like hell." She then said tears filling her eyes.

"I know." I answered, pushing back mine. "Me too." I paused. "But I'm glad I came here. I'm glad we have each other." I took her hand in mine and held it tightly. She looked into my eyes as I looked into hers. My heart skipped a beat as I was seeing just how beautiful my twin was. I licked my lips, and tried to push back the thoughts that were beginning to arise about how I wanted to try and see how it was to kiss Olivia. She blushed and I snapped out of my self-induced lust, wondering if I had made her uncomfortable.

"Do you want to get back to the party?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. Thanks for telling me everything. Thanks for coming out to me as well. I think I might be bi as well... but I've always been afraid to try." Olivia admitted.

"You'll find the right person to guide you through it." I answered, taking her hand and helping her up the bed.

When we returned to the living room almost everyone was gone, we had been in the room for quite a long time. The only ones left were Laura, Alex, and another two or three people of which two were going away. The last person staying was Josh, a gay friend of Laura that she had told me a lot about but that I had never crossed. He was from Texas but chose to do his studies in Vienna. From the little I had talked to him he seemed really nice and respectful.

He loved videogames and wanted to become a teacher. He was this skinny tall guy, with short hair and just a little bit of makeup on the eyes that made him look really handsome and a bit badass at the same time.

Olivia excused herself for being isolated, and asked the others if there was any alcohol left. After this people began to bring in bottles that were already half empty, and we thought responsibly that we could not leave them like this. We had to empty them before throwing the bottles away, so Laura suggested a drinking game.

We all sat in circle, and began playing never have I ever, and Alex started.

"Never have I ever... damn this is hard. Never have I ever had homosexual sex." We all drank except Olivia and Alex.

"Oh sweet heteronormies." Chuckled Josh. "My turn" he then said "Never have I ever kissed a girl. That one is easy."

Again, we all drank except Olivia.

"You never tried?" Alex asked to Josh.

"No," he said "Honestly I've always known I preferred guys. So, I never tried."

"Would you like to try?" I suggested.

"Not sure I'm drunk enough for that." He answered.

"How about you?" Asked Laura to Olivia. My sister chuckled and her face reddened completely.

"Well uh... I ... I'm not sure..."

"Laura is a great kisser." I said as an encouragement. "But you don't have to if you don't want to of course."

"Fuck it." Olivia said. "I'm in."

Laura smiled and approached her, put her hands on my sister's waist, and dragging her slowly towards her. Olivia let herself be dragged and closed her eyes as her lips grew closer to Laura's. I could see my twin heavily breathing as they made contact, and began slowly kissing. Their kiss grew more passionate, and Laura put a hand behind Olivia's head. I could see them French kissing and I felt a tingle between my legs.

When they stopped Laura was smiling at her and at me and bit her lower lip. Olivia blushed.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Sweet, and nice, I loved it." Olivia said. "Boys are more aggressive this was very... sensual. Might try it again sometime." Said my sister with a smirk.

"Jeez that was hot..." stated Alex.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." Said quickly Olivia drinking.

"That´s cheating!" Protested Josh. "But you drank as well so I guess it's fine.

Alex was the only one not drinking, so everyone turned to him.

"Well, it´s a night of first times." I said. "Maybe you'd like to give it a try, if Josh is okay of course."

"Damn yes, Alex is hot". He said.

Alex pondered a few moments. "What the hell, let's go. He then said leaning towards Josh. The two guys began kissing, and I could tell that Alex was really getting into it. I could also have sworn to see a bulge through his pants. Their tongues intertwined and, in that moment, I knew I definitely wanted to see them doing more than just kissing. I wondered if Alex would be open to the idea.

When they separated Josh told us that he was now horny, and Alex said that he definitely enjoyed the kiss.

"I'm available to do more." Said Josh winking at Alex.

"I'm not drunk enough for that yet." chuckled Alex in response.

"Never have I ever kissed twins!" Said Olivia looking at Laura.

"Oh come on!" laughed her roommate drinking. "You cheated because I kissed you you're just getting back at me." She pouted.

"Admit it, saying that you have kissed twins is a turn on." Olivia teased.

Laura chuckled "It's true I admit I'm loving it, but I can't really remember the sensation of both of you, maybe I could try again?" She asked with a fake innocent face.