Libertine Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please come back in me, I don't care where, just make me come." She pleaded.

"You want me in your ass?" I asked, savoring the sweet power rush.

"Yes... Yes.. just let me come.."

"Yes what?"

"Yes... come in my ass, please. Fuck me in the ass." She then said.

"Very well." I accepted generously. I lubed up the strap-on, and then put the tip at the entrance of her backdoor.

"Relax, it's going to feel amazing soon, I promise." I said. Then pushed in. I watched in amazement how her body accepted the strap-on, how it stretched her most private place, and how I was in control of how far and deep my silicon cock would go. The sensations provided by the other end inside me paled in front of the pleasure I was having from taking the anal virginity of this girl who had said "ew" at the idea of two women fucking.

I felt her breathe deeply under me, and stopped my progression inside her ass.

"Breathe, tell me when it's okay to go. And touch yourself." I said.

I felt her hand go between her legs and start caressing her clit. After a minute waiting for her to get accustomed to the intrusion behind her, I felt her hips push back ever so slightly against mine, slowly at first, and then more confidently, my plastic cock going in and out of her back passage.

"You can fuck me, it feels so good, so full." She said. I took her by the hips and began thrusting inside of her, watching her tightest entrance yield against my forceful movements. I was now fucking her at a steady rhythm, and her moans resumed, stronger than before.

"So... good." She panted. "So fucking good, I didn't think getting ass fucked could feel so good. Fuck me... fuck me... please... fuck my ass... keep fucking my ass...!" She panted, her fingers now rapidly flicking her clit. My thrusts intensified as I fucked her harder and harder, until I felt she was close to orgasm.

In the next room I heard my sister's moans, and I thought of her in the same position as Layla, me turning her, me letting her accept her bisexuality with me, her own sister. The thought crept into my mind and stayed there as I saw my silicon cock disappear into Layla's tight asshole. As I imagine the same cock penetrating my sister's virgin ass, as I wanted to make it mine.

The thought sent me over the edge, and I thrusted inside Layla's ass as deep as I could, sending her to the peak of her orgasm, her ass clenching around the plastic cock, her hand opening and closing, contracted in a peak of pleasure. Even if she tried to stay silent, she couldn't suppress a low and guttural moan, that conveyed all the lust she had abandoned herself to, and otherwise opening her mouth in a silent scream.

When her body relaxed, I withdrew from her slowly, enjoying the sight of her gaping asshole and the aftermath of my own orgasm. I took off the strap-on, and laid besides her hugging her.

"This was amazing... no guy would last that long." Chuckled Layla. "I'm sorry for saying ew, I'm not a lesbian though, but this was fun... maybe we can do it again?" She asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I answered.

"I loved it when you ordered me around..." She said. "When a guy does it, it doesn't feel the same, but I'd obey you..." She admitted.

"The thought of having you obey me is delicious..." I answered. "I would love to order you around again, and test your limits..." I paused. "Let me think about how to do that some more though."

"Sure, just call me whenever you need some relief." She said with a smirk.

"Oh I will... without a doubt." I said.

As I started to drift into sleep, I could still hear my sister's moans, and realized that I was still horny, but not for Layla. She was right there, admitted that I could use her, and yet it wasn't her I wanted. I wanted to see my sister moan, I wanted to be the reason of her moans. Then finally I accepted the thought: I wanted to fuck my sister. I had tried to bargain with the thought for the past weeks, but I couldn't get her out of my head. I wanted her. I needed her. I lusted after her, and no amount of sex with other people would quench the thirst I had for my own twin. I had turned Layla, who was seemingly a straight prude, if I did that, I could manage with Olivia.