Libertine Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not repress a yelp of pleasure, while she coated my face with her juices. I could feel her nectar running down on my cheeks, while I tried to lap most of her cum. She tasted heavenly. When she calmed down she indicated me to get up and kissed me passionately, tasting herself on my lips and tongue. My pussy meanwhile was on fire and lacked attention, something that Emily probably knew, as her fingers soon started to caress me with her hand inside my panties.

I panted, and soon one of her fingers entered me, while another was stimulating my clit. No one knew to finger like another woman, and I was soon gasping for air as the pleasure was overwhelming me. The situation was very exciting as well, and I would have come if it wasn't for a knock on the door.

"Dammit." I cursed under breath. Emily withdrew her fingers to my great regret, and made me taste them. She loved to see how far I was ready to go to please her.

"You're a perfect slave." She whispered to me. I felt a rush of pride and excitement. My pussy now aching for attention, but we had to get back to the party. Emily adjusted her dress slightly, and I did the same with my skirt, and we got out.

"What the hell, why girls always go to the bathroom in pairs?" Exclaimed the guy waiting in the corridor. If only you knew I thought silently, while going back to the living room, where people were beginning to countdown to 0 for new years.

"Happy new year!" Everyone shouted. We all applauded and laughed as a new time was beginning. Everyone hugged and I soon saw my sister that came to me and hugged me tightly. "Happy new year sis, I'm glad to begin it with you here." She said truthfully. Then she kissed me on the cheek, and I could saw in her eyes a spark of comprehension, followed by a knowing smirk. "Good job sis." She winked. "Then she kissed me on the cheek again. "She tastes nice." She whispered in my ear, right before turning away.

My face was crimson red and I was shocked in pace for a few seconds. Was that another of her drunken stunts that she would forget in the morning? My head began to spin as once again the images of my sister kissing me invaded my head. Fortunately Emily was there to momentarily break the spiral.

"I'm going to have to go, you know, the early flight..." She said.

"I know, thank you for coming, it was awesome having you as my date.

"This was fun indeed." She answered winking. I accompanied her by the door, and kissed her goodbye, under the curious look of the others who seemingly never had seem two women kissing before.

"Have fun." Said Emily with a wicked look. I blushed and wished her a good trip. When I closed the door to the apartment the images of my sister came back. I needed something to make them go away.

I grabbed a drink from the table, with the ample choices of low-quality liquor, and began to drink my thoughts away. The party was getting fired up, and I saw Laura dancing very closely with Alex. I smiled, happy that they had found each other. I tried to mingle, but I was bad a small talk, and people started asking me if Emily was my girlfriend.

"She was just my date for tonight." I tried to explain. People seemed to look at me like I was some kind of weird beast, just because my official date was another woman. I soon started to feel overwhelmed by that, and felt the need to go into Olivia's room to breathe for a bit. I excused myself and walked through the corridor leading to her room. Her door was closed, but I knew I could get in, I wasn't one of the other guests after all.

When I opened the door, I heard someone yell from inside, and as I lifted my eyes from the floor I realized I had stumbled upon my sister giving head to the guy that had seen me go out of the bathroom with Emily. I just stood there paralyzed, without knowing what to do. My sister was on her knees, in front of a glistening cock. Some spit was running down her chin, she must have really gone at it, I thought.

"Anna close the door!" ordered my sister. But I couldn't move.

"What you want to join?" Said the guy visibly pissed, trying to make me react. Yes. I thought looking at Olivia and him. He was kind of cute, too bad he seemed to be a dick. Why did my sister always have a taste for idiots? His comment however managed to made me snap out of my stupor.

"n...no, sorry." I managed to mumble . "I´ll just go to Laura´s room." I said before closing the door behind me. I then went to isolate myself, the images of what I had just seen replaying in my mind. My sister with her chin covered in her saliva, due to the likely sloppy blowjob she had been giving. I crashed on Laura's bed and closed my eyes.

My head was spinning, a side effect from the rum that was beginning to get to my head. I slipped a hand under my skirt almost unconsciously and began to touch myself, thinking about my sister, imagining that cock inside her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head. No I tried to think. I now thought of Emily, of how sweet her pussy tasted. Then tried to think about one of the cute guys that were in the living room, maybe one of them could help me keep at bay the thoughts that were taking over inside my head?

I hadn't come, yes, that must have been it, I had a pent-up sexual energy and the last thing I had seen was my sister, if I came then I would stop thinking about her. For sure. I got up the bed, decided to find someone who would help me relieve that, giving me new images to cling to. I looked around Laura's room, and saw the strap-on I had given her for Christmas, she had loved the gift, and was looking forward to use it with me she had said. I smiled at the thought, and headed out of the door.

I grabbed myself another drink and, began to look around for a prey, but what I saw was Laura and Alex kissing passionately. They saw me and approached me, both with an immense smile on their face.

"Everything all right?" Asked Laura.

"A bit overwhelmed, but yes." I answered truthfully. She hugged me in response to that. "Well, we are heading to Alex's place tonight, you can have my room if you sleep here, have fun with however, just don't break anything." She said cheerfully.

"You're the best Laura, thanks." I answered hugging her again. Alex joined the hug, and after that they went in Laura's room to pick up her things, and they left a few minutes after. When they did, a subset of people had gathered to play truth or dare. The hookup game I thought.

I joined of course, and to my surprise, so did Olivia, that had returned from her adventures. When she saw me she blushed, and I felt as if she was trying to avoid me.

"All right, never have I ever or truth or dare?" Asked someone.

"How about a mix of both? Who cares, the goal is to get drunk and talk about sex." Answered a guy that looked already hammered. I proposed to use cards. Normal cards would decide between never have I ever and truth in function of the color, and heads and aces would be all dares.

"Reds are truths, and black are never have I ever." I stated. People agreed and we shuffled a deck found in the house, gathering all round each with a full cup.

"If you don't answer a truth, you drink, if you don't do a dare, you drink double." Olivia said. I nodded, and everyone agreed to this as well. Then the game began.

At the beginning the truths were just something about kissing same sex or opposite sex. I felt as if this was all taboo for people and I had experimented so much lately that it had become "normal" somehow. I drank most of the times, under the surprised look of my sister, in which I could also discern a bit of jealousy. When I had drunk at "Never have I ever slept with the same sex" Layla, a blonde of the cheerleading type had said "Ew". Looking at me, when I drank but I could have sworn that I had seen a bit of interest and curiosity in her.

I bet I could have her munching my pussy. I thought. Then my turn arrived. I picked a card, a two of diamonds Red, it was a truth.

"Do you want to bang anyone here?" Asked Rufus, one of Olivia's jock friends.

"Yes." I answered after quickly looking at Olivia and Layla, and a shy guy named Sean. I didn't know why but I was wanting to taste him.

"Who?" asked Rufus.

"That's a second question, you'll have to wait the next turn to find out." I answered with my most condescending smile.

Layla's turn. A king, that would be a dare.

"I dare you to kiss a woman." Said my sister's blowjob guy, whose name I had forgotten. She looked around shily. And then took her glass, wanting to drink twice, not willing to follow through on that dare. Then our yes met, and I nodded, as to say "It´s okay, I'll walk you through it." She looked at me a few seconds, before putting down her glass. "I'll kiss Anna." She said.

I smiled, my pussy dampening. She approached me tentatively, and looked as if she wasn't sure of her decision.

"You can always back down if you want, it's really fine." I whispered in her ear.

"No let's give those idiots a show." She answered smiling, reassured by what I had said. She looked at me biting her lower lip, and her face approached mine. She closed her eyes, and our lips met. Her kiss was soft and shy at the beginning, then I began to part my lips, and my tongue met hers. We began kissing passionately for a few seconds, and I slightly squeezed her hip, signifying my desire. She softly moaned into my mouth, softly enough for the music to cover it, but loudly enough for me to hear her. We parted and I looked at her, her eyes filling with lust now.

The others cheered, and I internally thought that Layla would soon be tasting me. The evening continues, and two guys kissed instead of drinking, but overall the alcohol level in our blood kept rising, and slowly the dares began to be more and more extreme, and soon we didn't use the cards at all, doing only dares.

The rest of the people at the party had either joined the game or left. Sean, the shy guy had joined, and had decided to drink instead of doing most of the dares so far, but he had still kissed another guy, and accepted to go shirtless for a few rounds.

"I dare you to do a round naked." Said Bj guy to Rufus. He complied, his erect dick springing in the middle of the living room.

"I dare you to show everyone your boobs." Told me Layla. I was surprised by her but smiled at her and complied, lifting my shirt, and taking out my bra. After a few seconds I put it back, and noticed that Olivia was looking at me in awe.

"I dare you to a seven minutes in heaven with one of the girls that is to be decided drawing cards. The highest one will go." Rufus said to Sean. We all nodded, Olivia, Layla, me and two other girls whose name I hadn't bothered asking. Olivia drew a King, she was going to win, Layla and the two others obviously drew lower cards, and I drew an ace.

"Looks like I win." I said stupefied. Sean smiled, and so did I. Seven minutes in heaven, usually it was seven minutes locked somewhere where two people should kiss and then could have been led to do anything else if they wanted. And I wanted. I needed to think of something else than my sister, maybe having a dick in front of me would have helped with that since there was no way I could associate it with my sister. Yes, that plan would have worked!

I went to Laura's room with Sean, and closed the door behind me.

"We need to start by kissing right?" He said shyly.

"We can continue with more if you want." I answered. We only had seven minutes after all.

"Sure." He said blushing. I smiled, and then started kissing him. I liked the way he kissed, it was passionate, yet less aggressive than most guys I had kissed. My hand went to his crotch, and I felt his bulge.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Sure."

I didn´t wait, took off his trousers and boxers, and his cock sprung free. It was only a few inches away from my face, and I wanted, no... I needed to taste it. I stuck out my tongue and slightly licked the tip, making him moan in pleasure. I could taste his precum on my tongue, and decided that seven minutes were going to go fast, I wanted to make him come. I put his cock into my mouth, and wanted to see how far it could go.

Its head hit my tonsils, and triggered a slight gag reflex. I tried to accommodate his girth and pushed more, fighting the reaction of my body. I wasn't satisfied until I felt my lips touch his crotch, his cock in my throat and his moans filling the room. I released his cock with a "gluck" noise, and then began bobbing my head back and forth, massaging his balls with my hand and stroking the base of his shaft with the other. Soon his moans intensified and I felt the familiar sensation of a throbbing orgasm coming. I continued bobbing even faster, until I felt his seed in the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but some drops of semen dripped on the side of my mouth.

At that moment the door opened, and Olivia shouted "it's oveeer!"

She looked at me on my knees, Sean putting back on his trousers and exciting the room mortified to have been seen like that. Olivia stood at the door and I got up to meet her.

"You missed a little." She said, picking up the drop on the corner of my mouth with her finger and then licking it.

"I must admit he is cute, and tastes nice." She said with a smile. I was taken aback by her daring behavior.

"You want to taste more?" I asked brazenly, more the alcohol talking than me. "Still got some in my mouth" This time she was the one left speechless.

"I... Anna... we shouldn't, we are sisters." She said mortified, but at the same time not discarding the idea. I was about to answer, when Layla arrived and asked us if everything was okay. I let out a disappointed and alleviated breath, and we headed back to the living room.

While I was gone with Sean, most people had decided to go away, Sean was also leaving, but before doing so, shyly thanked me and gave me a peck on the cheek. Bj guy would sleep with Olivia, and Layla asked if she could stay as her home was really far away. Olivia said that she needed to see if it was okay with me which it was.

With the last people gone, we all went to our rooms. I went to brush my teeth, and entered Laura's room on Layla undressing. She had a gorgeous body, the cliché cheerleader, insufferable, arrogant in her expression, but damn sexy. I wanted to get that arrogance out of her with the strap-on Laura had left on her desk. Layla eyed me.

"No funny business, I am just sleeping here because it's too far away from home." She lied.

"Sure." I said smiling. She got into bed, and then I undressed too, showcasing my body for her, then went under the covers.

"It's cold isn't it." I said.

"Yes." She whispered. "Should we cuddle a bit? Just for the heat." I suggested, far from innocently.

"Sure." She said, now a shyness appearing in her voice. She snuggled close to me, and our skins touched. Hers was very warm, and I doubted she was cold. I was the big spoon, and held her in my arms.

"Did you like when we kissed?" I asked whispering in her ear. I could hear her hearth thumping in her chest. She wanted me to take the reins, but I'd go slow nonetheless. I wanted her to ask for it.

"Yes..." She whispered back.

I started kissing her neck, sending shivers down her spine, and making her breathe even louder.

"Do you want to try again?" I asked. She said nothing.

"Oh well..." I started, beginning to turn back.

"Yes." She said quickly.

"Yes... what?" I asked, wanting her to say it.

"Yes, I want to try again."

"Turn around." I ordered softly.

She complied. Our mouths were only a few centimeters apart, I approached mine, and could feel her breath on my lips.

"You move." I said. Then waited. A few seconds, maybe one minute, and then I felt her body move, and her lips crash against mine. She had decided, and kissed me with reckless abandon. I responded to her kiss with the same passion and lust and soon we were moaning into each other's mouths. My hand began to slip between her thighs, and she started to moan.

"I've never done this, I'm not a lesbian." She specified.

"We are just having fun on new year's, it doesn't have to mean anything." I reassured her. She nodded, and opened her legs for me to have better access. When my fingers touched her clit she let out a louder moan. In a few minutes spent fingering her, she had her first orgasm.

"Jeez... you finger so good, boys usually suck but your fingers are magic." She said. I chuckled, bringing my fingers to my mouth. "I love your taste." I said. Then I brought two fingers to my own thighs, and covered them in my juices, before approaching them to her face.

"You want?" I asked.

She opened her mouth in response, and soon I felt her tongue licking my fingers clean. "I might become addicted to that." She said.

"You want more?" I asked.

"Yes..." She answered.

"you said Ew before, so now you have to ask nicely." I said.

"I'm sorry I said that." She answered mortified "I want more."

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want to taste you..." She said now beginning to be ashamed.

"You're going to have to do better than that. Ask nicely." I ordered

"May I please lick your pussy?" She said in her most submissive tone.

"Yes you may." I said, feeling my power over her. It was intoxicating, and now I understood how Emily or Mistress had felt. I wanted to have more of that. She began kissing my nipples, then descended towards my belly, and finally I felt her tongue make contact with my pussy lips. I gasped, and put my hand on her head, and guided her.

She was tentative at the beginning, and then began to really taste me, as if she didn't want to get any of my juices on her face, and then something inside her had thought fuck it. My pussy was drenched, and I was smearing my wetness all over her perfect face. I started grinding on her tongue, just like Emily had done in the bathroom with me, using this slut in denial for my own pleasure. My orgasm started to build up, and I could feel her laps becoming more and more aggressive, as she was learning how to pleasure me.

"Put two fingers in me." I said, and immediately felt her obey, two of her fingers penetrating my pussy while she was now sucking on my clit. I pushed back on her and held her hair while my orgasm washed over me, and a gush of my juices splattered all over her face.

"I love this taste, so much better than guys..." She said panting. Usually an orgasm would leave me at least a bit spend, but this one was small and left me wanting more. I eyed the strap-on on Laura's desk, and decided to use it. I Got up the bed, telling Layla to wait. I put the strap-on on, attached the laces and put the smaller end of the dildo inside my pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked

"Yes please..." she giggled.

I mounted on top of her, and pushed the strap-on inside of her soaked pussy. She let out a silent moan, trying not to alarm my sister in the other room. I started fucking her, realizing how hard it was to keep up with that movement without having my hips hurting. After a while I began to get tired, and told her to get on her hands and knees.

I knelt right behind her, looking at her exposed holes.

"Have you ever done anal?" I asked.

"No, but I'd like to try..." She admitted.

"You're going to have to ask nicely." I said with a wicked smirk. I pushed just the tip of my silicon cock at the entrance of her pussy, and then rammed into her, while with a finger I started massaging her ass. She let out a yelp of pleasure, covering then her mouth to avoid making too much noise. I started fucking her, slowly at first, then built up to a steady rhythm, until she was shrieking under me, pushing back against me, until I felt she was close to coming, at that point I withdrew from her pussy, and put the tip of my plastic cock on her ass.