Libertine Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I patted her pussy, which caused Krystal to suck in a large volume of air in discomfort. "Also, at home, you will be able to scream as loud and often as you feel the need. No one will hear."

She shuddered and whispered, "Oh my."

"Stay right there and let all that dry. I am hungry and thirsty we'll go to dinner."

She gave me a glance, a smile and whispered, "As you wish."

An hour later Krystal was wearing only her plum dress, shoes, and her coat as we departed the hotel. We ate dinner at a nice restaurant not far from the hotel where the waitress glanced back and forth between Krystal and me. I was reasonably sure that she could either see the bruises, smell the sex on Krystal or both.

The following morning I prepared myself for our wedding. A calmness I had never experienced permeated my entire body, soul, and mind. It was a peace I had not known to be possible yet here it was. In me of all places.

Dad came by some time after breakfast and sat with me in the hotel lobby. He drank coffee and he asked, "How are you feeling?"

I looked at him and stated, "The best answer I have is peaceful. I can't explain it really, but all is right in the world."

He nodded, "I felt the same way. I am told your mother was a mess all day."

That alarmed me some. "I hope Smith is with her at least."

Dad looked and asked, "Why wouldn't she be?"

I shrugged, "They got into a fight about me right after you left."

He nodded, seemingly knowing why they would have fought.

He and I ate lunch and talked about the NFL until it was time to leave.

Arriving at the chapel, there were more people than I expected. Way, way more. About fifty people had shown up. Dad answered the question before I could ask it. "She is extremely popular with the staff. When they found out they wanted to throw a party until I told them when it was to happen. So the two of you will get a reception after the ceremony."

As dad and I entered a susurration followed us. I caught bits and pieces of it, but not much. It didn't really matter anyway. The chaplain was at the altar in his dress blues. Dad excused himself and headed out of the chapel. I quipped, "What? Is he underdressed?"

The chaplain grinned, "Not every day a man gets to watch his son become a man."

I was still working that through when dad showed up. He had changed into his dress blues and looked pretty sharp if I said so myself. I was busy inspecting his ribbons and medals trying to memorize them so I could ask Krystal about them later.

The sight of Krystal as she walked down the aisle was breathtaking. She, of course, didn't have a wedding dress on, but the dress she did have on was exquisite. It was all snowy and pretty sheer. Lace and cream thread filigree covered her bosom and arms. The skirt portion flowed out from her hips. She seemed to be floating on air as some guy dad's age escorted her down the aisle.

Her escort had even more medals and ribbons than dad did, and the two I recognized were a silver star and a bronze star. He was a real hero. Or badass. I leaned toward badass. Dad supplied, "He is my command sergeant major. He stepped right up and told me he was going to escort her. I made sure someone told her before she came."

The chaplain spoke, we said some words, and he declared us man and wife. All very neat and tidy for an impromptu wedding.

12