All Comments on 'Liberty Summer Ch. 01-02'

by TeddySmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic8 months ago

Well written, just not enuff sex, I'm sure you will correct that in the near future.

babaloo92babaloo928 months ago

Great story. Good to have a plot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. So many potential paths and storylines. I'm looking forward to the next dozen chapters.

TeddySmutWriterTeddySmutWriter8 months agoAuthor

Klitomatic, thanks. Yes it is a slow build up. But I've already uploaded chapter 7 which is almost continuous sex. If you can hold out that long I hope you'll think it was worth the wait.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan748 months ago

You make your poor characters drink Yuengling? Man, let them have beer.

Joking aside, funny story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like it keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

should have had the son big

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

I can’t understand the score. This is fucking brilliant! I suppose all that character development bored the Jerky Jerky Boyz.

Moving on to the next entry in 3…2………

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

I am finding this story line to be very entertaining; you write in "just enough" different a style as to make this entertaining, funny, and informative at the same time. I am certainly looking forward to the next chapters!!

The whole family dynamic took an excellent turn in that one conversation; opens up a whole realm of possibilities!!

Five**5**Stars!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💥💥💥💥💥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeddySmutWriter@TeddySmutWriter
I have been writing smut since the early 90's. My first sale was to Penthouse Variations which was later included in their anthology. I also have an anthology of short stories up on Amazon under the pen name Ted Ursi. I use TeddySmutWriter on other sex and kink related netw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES