Liberty Summer Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the gleaming slate gray metal, figuring the best placement for my feet. "Plan."

Greg grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up onto the car like I weighed as much as a beach ball.

"How'd you get it down anyways?" my naked twin asked as he walked over to get the ladder.

"Hooked it with a hoe from the garden shed when Mom's spot was clear."

"Clever." He turned to me with the ladder.

"Greg, don't be surprised if you get an invite to Chloe's party." I got my hands on my end of the ladder and started lifting it up.

"You think so?" His face visibly brightened. "She's been standoffish since... you know." He was pushing slowly forward.

"I know, but Mom's on your case." I was suddenly mindful of the Freudian symbology of what we were doing. My inner thighs were slick with my arousal. I hoped I wasn't dripping on Daddy's car.

"How did that happen?" Greg lifted his end so the high end didn't hit the roof. He kept pushing forward. "I think it's about to tip."

"I've got it." I grabbed a wrung near his end. "We're going over to see Mrs. Kim on another matter tomorrow. Dad doubted Chloe was eighteen and I told them about the party."

Greg let go his end and the ladder did tip, but I controlled it and pushed it home. I grinned down at my brother "Voila!"

Greg lifted me down. Then he fetched a rag and started wiping the hood of Dad's car. Besides my sweaty footprints there was indeed a tiny puddle of girl juice.

"Rusty," my brother had said, lifting my heart. "You should go up and give yourself some private time, you smell like a cathouse on payday."

"You're right," I said. "It's a hot night and it's still only June, the cicadas are already screaming with lust, just like my pussy."

Radical honesty indeed.