Liberty Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Fucking in a doorway and then a shopping spree.
8.2k words
4.54
3.8k
12

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: Weekend plans made and altered.

(C) 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

One good thing about being naked is you can't get maple syrup on the clothes you aren't wearing. Instead it goes on your skin. Napkins don't help much. Especially paper ones. Everyone being satiated both sexually and prandially, the tongue option got only half-hearted consideration.

Mom, being an experienced hostess, produced warm washcloths and towels forthwith. While she was doing that, I schemed.

I turned and batted my eyes at my brother. "Midday shift Bro?"

"Yeah." Greg's amused gaze told me he knew what was coming.

"Can I please have Libby when you're at work? Chloe and I want to go shopping." I gave his pecker a gentle squeeze under the table.

If he reacted to that it was too subtle for me to notice. "We can probably work something out."

I glanced over at Seoyun. "We'll probably make the afternoon of it because I have to bring Libby back to Greg at four."

I looked at Conrad and 'discovered' maple syrup on his chin. I leaned over and gave it a lick. I murmured "share your gift."

Conrad looked at me then he looked at Seoyun. "You were complaining about your backyard being a mess?"

"Yes, big pieces of concrete everywhere," she said. "The dumpster didn't come on schedule."

"I promised my grandparents to do some yard work this morning," Conrad said. "But I can probably come over this afternoon..."

"Thank you," Seoyun smiled. "That would be very helpful."

"I'm just going to lay out by the pool all day," Mom said. "Jack?"

"A relaxing day by the pool catching up on my reading sounds just the thing." Dad said. "I have been getting kind of pale."

"I should hit the weights before work," Greg said. "Been a little slack."

I looked at Conrad. "I'll walk you back and maybe take Wagner for his morning walk."

"I'd like that," he said. He stood and took my hand. Everyone else stared at his nearly erect cock.

"Let me just say I had a wonderful time," Conrad. "The way I was welcomed into your home, and how y'all treated me as more than just a big black cock, has been... good for my soul."

"Clarke Family Values," I said.

We went up to my room. I asked, "Door open or closed?"

"Open," he said. He picked me up in a bear hug. "You little minx, 'cause of you I'm getting to like showing off."

I wrapped my legs around him. I didn't say anything clever. I just started sucking on his face.

Conrad didn't intend to just fuck me with my door wide open, he was going to fuck me against the wide open door. I figured this out as my improvised signage brushed against my back.

I said, "I'm afraid for my door."

Conrad stood up straight. His big hands cupped my ass cheeks. I held on with one arm and reached down to try and get his cock inside me.

"Need a little help there?" Mom asked.

I looked over and saw Mom, Dad, Seoyun and Greg watching me. I smiled and nodded.

Mom stepped closer and bent. "Lift her up a little... more... okay, hold still."

Conrad's cock head probed my cunt. He lowered me slowly. I felt that same impossible fullness as his cock pushed up into me shoving all other sensation into fuzzy unreality. I did not revel in the moment of taking my black lover's big cock in front of my mom, my dad, my twin brother and my best friend's mother. No, the fullness was everything.

Nobody said anything. Conrad and I just breathed open mouthed in each other's face as his hips began to slowly pump. I'm sure I made noises. Big cock, tight pussy was the entire certainty of my world. A soft voice buzzed in my ear, vague and a little tinny as if down a rain gutter pipe.

"Come for me baby," Conrad said. "Come for us all. We all want you to come."

"I... I... yes please... make me?" My voice was weak, uncertain to my own ears. "Make me come?"

Conrad turned and I felt the doorjamb crease my back. He tried to pump into me. The wood creaked. The back of my head bumped against the wood. Conrad went still.

"No... don't stop." I worked my hips every way I could to get his cock to move in me. "Please..."

I heard rapid footsteps. I was pulled away from the door frame and something soft was put against it. A hand stroked my hair and was gone.

Conrad began stroking up into me like he had last night, putting the power into that last inch to slam our bodies together with an audible thud. I made the same yipping noise each time. You'd think it wouldn't but it was just as good as the first time.

Conrad started talking, punctuating his words with the thud of his body against mine.

"I'm going. To come. Right up. Inside you." Conrad said. "Right. In front. Your. Whole. Family."

"I don't. Ca-care," I said. I started wantonly rubbing my clit.

"Yes you do," he said. "You love it."

"I... I... do." I admitted. "I really. Do!"

"They. Love you. They want. You Casey. Clarke. To be. Happy."

Then his big mouth covered mine and I felt him start to swell inside my pussy and my head with darkness. Eclipsing my world.

His roiling load of hot cum flooded into me.

Conrad kept going, the pistoning cock making squelching noises now as he pushed me further up the orgasmic mountain with each thrust.

"That feels so good." I rubbed frantically. I was starting to shiver and shake. My "Keep going. Keep going. I'm gonna. Gonna—cummmm!"

My body spasmed hard. Almost too hard. I think my heart stopped. I almost blacked out.

I was off the doorjamb and being held tight in Conrad's arms. I buried my face in his neck. As he carried me into my room I looked up to see my family through the doorway.

Dad had a wondrous look on his face as if he had just seen a miracle. Seoyun was on her knees sucking him. My father's hand absentmindedly stroked her hair.

Greg wasn't looking at me. He was looking down at Mom. She too was kneeling and had my brother's cock buried to the hilt in her face. Greg's hips jerked at that moment and I knew he was coming in Mom's throat.

"I love you all!" I croaked out.

Conrad laid me gently on the bed and joined me there. Dad reached a long arm and pulled my door mostly shut.

My phone emitted Chloe's chime.

I made a vague motion and Conrad fetched it for me.

CHLOE: Is my mother there?

ME: Busy

CHLOE: You or her? (eye rolled emoji, pissed off emoji)

ME: Me. Cuddling. Just got fucked.

CHLOE: (big eyed blushing emoji) Conrad?

ME: Yup. Give me space gf?

CHLOE: k

"She can be a bit self centered," I said to my lover. "But she comes around eventually."

"I'm still processing it all."

I kissed the nearest part of him, which was his bicep. "You and me both, lover."

"Guess Wagner is going to have to wait for his morning walk."

"Oh My Gosh," I said. I hopped out of bed. "We are being so rude to them!"

"Who, my grandparents?"

"Yes!"

"They don't expect us back," he said. "They know how these things are."

I lost my panic. Conrad's sperm picked that moment to trickle down my thigh. "Shit!"

I slapped a hand over my pussy and dashed for the bathroom. Greg was in the shower when I barged in and squatted on the commode He looked at me with a pretty good imitation of Mom's Spock eyebrow. I did my business and then climbed in the shower with him. "Short on time Bro, just wash me and I'll wash you. Okay?"

"Sure Case," he said. "In a weird way this is... nice... that we can. Like being kids again."

"Yeah, I gotcha."

And that's what we did. Washed and then toweled each other down. I went back to my room and put on shorts, a band T-shirt and my flip flops. Conrad went and showered and came back in less than five minutes obviously showered but rubbing his face. "My razor and shit is over..."

"Greg!" I yelled. "Can Conrad borrow a razor?"

My brother appeared at our door and tossed him a blue plastic disposable. "Keep it dude..."

I made a note to get in supplies for masculine guests. Would there be others? After Conrad's phenomenal fucking, I wondered if I wanted any others. This troubled me.

Conrad came back from the bathroom with toilet paper stuck under his lower lip. I tried hard not to giggle at him. Really I did.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Reluctant but ready." While I was in a fresh outfit, he was in the same RANGER T-shirt and cargo shorts I had met him in less than twenty-four hours before. He mumbled something and headed for the door.

"What was that?"

"Uh... just our motto: Rangers lead the way," he said. "Even when it comes to the walk of shame."

I grinned. "By all means."

We walked hand in hand towards the Havranek house. Well he was walking. I was skipping like a little girl beside him. We approached the house the front door opened. Konrad peered out at me. "How is my second most favorite naughty girl?"

I tilted my head, grinned and looking him in the eyes I said, "very naughty."

Konrad clutched his chest and rolled his eyes. When I started to panic he grinned. "Gotcha!"

"Don't do that!"

"I'm sorry," he said. "That was the wrong kind of naughty."

He opened the storm door. "Would you like to come in?"

"I forgot my knickers," I said. "Can Wagner come out and play?"

"I was just going to take him."

"I need to get started in the back yard," Conrad said.

Konrad emerged, Wagner in tow. Conrad gave me a quick kiss which I interrupted with a longer, arms around the neck, much more soulful one. We sighed and parted.

Konrad and I strolled down the street. Wagner inspected everything like a pint sized colonel, taking special interest in vertical objects.

"I take it things went well?" the old man asked.

"Very well."

"You've known him for less than a day."

"Yes, it's scary how that happened."

"It wasn't just his..."

"His černá klobása?" I asked. "I won't deny that was a part of it. But Conrad is a wonderful man. He deserves the gifts he's been given."

"He's twenty-three. You're eighteen."

"Five years is nothing," I said.

"Five years can be hell," he said.

I remembered his story. "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"That was in the last millennium. We are in a new one now. I am walking down the street with a beautiful redheaded girl talking about her making love to my giant black grandson. If I could say where I would be this year back when I was young, you think I would say this?"

"It is amazing isn't it?"

"Yes." He looked at me. "Where will you be in fifty-five years?"

"I have no idea," I said. "But I know I will remember you and Amalia in my heart."

He patted my hand. "You are a good girl Casey Clarke."

"Thank you Konrad." I kissed his cheek. "Wagner seems to have come to a decision."

We did our civic duty regarding Wagner and walked back up the street.

I went home and considered some naked metal air guitar but got a text from Chloe.

CHLOE: OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

ME:?

CHLOE: My mom came home all walk of shame like with this big red collar around her neck!

ME: I'm glad she decided to keep it a while longer. It's gorgeous on her.

CHLOE: You knew?

ME: Of course I knew. Dad put it on her.

CHLOE: Is he her Dom now?

ME: I don't know, you'll have to ask her.

CHLOE: She's walking like your Dad fucked her. Did he?

ME: Again, ask her.

ME: You're the one who said she should get side cock.

Shit. That was dumb.

CHLOE: So he DID fuck her!

ME: I can neither confirm nor deny that. ASK HER

CHLOE: Fuck Case, what am I supposed to do?

ME: She's your mom, you love her, go give her a hug and tell her she looks beautiful.

CHLOE: She does look kinda hot.

ME: (tears of laughter emoji) BTW, I wangled the car from Greg. Wanna do the ABS thing?

CHLOE: ABS?

ME: Adult Book Store.

CHLOE: (big smile emoji) When?

ME: We're dropping Greg off at work then we have to come back for him at four.

ME: I want to also get shoes and maybe hit a thrift store for some nice sun dresses.

CHLOE: You going coquette gf?

ME: maybe (shy smile emoji)

CHLOE: (upside down smile emoji)

So now I had some time to kill before Greg had to go to work. I went home to my backyard and stripped down to my earbuds and butt plug to get my zen on. I put on Spirit Box's Jaded and went with it, mock strumming and letting the screaming parts come out full throttle. I finished that song and was delving through my playlist when I noticed my parents staring at me. I sauntered over trying out my sluttiest hip swaying walk.

"That was... interesting Dear," Mom said.

"It's what I do to clear my head Mom." I sat on the foot of her lounge chair with my knees casually spread. The string of nine black anal beads was draped over the arm of her chair. Mom's butt still had a bit of a gape. Dad's dick was soft but it was leaking and I swear it had a shit eating grin. Certainly Dad's face looked satisfied. I gave the beads a poke with my finger, trying to get them to rattle. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course Dear."

"Is it going to always be like this? So intense."

"Sadly no," Mom said. "We call it 'sub frenzy' or 'newbie frenzy.' That kid in a candy store feeling people get entering the lifestyle."

"Plus NRE," Dad added. "New Relationship Energy."

"That's a relief—sorta. If this keeps up I might fuck myself to death."

"No you won't Casey," Mom said. "But you may feel like you did soon."

"Should I be worried?"

"Not worried, just forewarned," Dad said. "The intensity of your recent experiences has flooded your body with endorphins, oxytocin and adrenaline. Your reservoirs of those are going to run out and you are going to get what's called 'drop.' All your negative emotions are going to rise up and try to smother you."

"Shit fuck. I KNEW it was too good to be true."

"You'll recover," Mom said. "Knowing that it's an actual physical phenomenon and that it's a temporary will help you get through it. Plus you will have your loving family around you."

"When's this going to happen?"

Dad looked at his Timex. "Hmm...."

Mom swatted him. "Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday. It's very idiosyncratic. Some hit the floor like a carton of eggs, others go into a long sliding depression."

"As soon as you start feeling down, come to us," Dad said. "If we're not home, go to your brother. Cuddle. Cry. Eat ice cream."

"If all else fails, call your Uncle Bill or Aunt Towanda."

"Rusty, you're smart and strong," Dad said. "Don't let this scare you or make you afraid to play. I'm confident you will handle it fine. You came to us, remember. That's a very good sign."

"Thanks Dad." I picked up the anal beads and started to shake them. Mom looked at me nonplussed. "I have something I want to ask Mom about Uncle Bill."

"Your father have no secrets about Bill."

"It's just that fucking Conrad was so good I think I might be becoming a size queen or even a..."

"Queen of Spades?" Mom asked.

"Your Mom went through something like that with Bill," Dad said. "It was a hard time for us until we found a balance."

"Your Dad almost left me," Mom confessed. She reached over and took his hand. "But he didn't."

"If Bill wasn't the guy he is, I probably would have."

"You're worried about Roger Dear?"

"Him and all the other deserving men I intend to fuck."

And therein lay the rub. Roger was locked away in boot camp, just barely not a virgin, and I was flying free, gaining experience in leaps and bounds. That disparity could end us. Hurt him badly. I wanted Roger to be happy. I wanted me to be happy. I hated that those two goals might be mutually exclusive.

"Bill is big. Conrad is big. But neither of them is as big as the head of a baby." Mom patted Dad's dick. "This bad boy still feels damn good in me after all these years."

"Thanks to your Mom being very diligent about exercise."

"You mean kegels?" I asked.

They nodded.

"I think I may be a bit of a cuckqueen too Mom."

"I noticed you set Conrad up with Seoyun."

"And I want to get Roger super laid when he gets leave."

"You're not doing it for selfish reasons?" she asked. "Just so you can play at will yourself?"

"Well not entirely. I feel the world would be a better place if fewer people were lonely and stressed out about sex. I mean have you seen the suicide statistics? And the drug deaths?—which might as well be listed as suicide. It's a fucking silent genocide."

"You can't save the world with your pussy Dear," Mom said. "If it were remotely possible I'd be out there on the front lines spreading my legs right beside you."

I had to laugh at that imagery.

"Yeah Mom, I know. But maybe here and there we can do a little good."

"You know, in college, before I met your Dad, I kinda had a reverse harem of gamer geeks."

"And you gave them all up for me?"

"Kinda sorta... no." Mom said. "When we had our first conversation about our sex lives your Dad told me I couldn't cheat on him because anything that made me happy made him happy."

"Aww Daddy, how sweet." I looked at him and smiled. "I want to crawl into your lap but then you'd get a boner and I'd have to suck you off because it's going to happen eventually and we might as well get it over with but if I do suck your cock it will take too long because I want to do it right and then Greg will be late for work."

Greg walked up in his red trunks and green Hillside polo shirt. It was too small on him. "We gotta go soon Case."

I threw on my clothes and followed him out to the driveway. Chloe was already in the shotgun seat. As titular girlfriend I figured she had a right anyways. I got in the driver's side rear and off we went.

Chloe turned to me and pointed at my tits. "Inchaos? Never heard of them."

I looked down at my T-shirt. So that's what I'd thrown on!

"Chinese metalcore," I said. "Picked it up at a yard sale. Saw a few videos, they sounded really good even though I have no ideas what they were singing. The lead singer was dyed blond and cute."

Greg chuckled. Before I could swat the back of his head we pulled into a reserved for staff parking spot at his job. Chloe squealed as my brother reached a long arm over the center hump and pulled her into his lap. The kissed. "See you at four baby, be good."

"You too." More smoochie face.

"Get a room you two," I said.

"I have a room," Greg said.

"I know you do," Chloe said. "Pretty soon."

"Two minutes Greg," Amanda said. She was standing by the driver's door. "You must be Chloe."

"Hi," Chloe said. Then she crawled back to her seat. I got out and scooted in the driver's seat as soon as Greg vacated. It was warm from his butt. I squirmed a little to grind my plug. I was getting as shameless as my Mom.

I looked at Chloe, who was in a denim skirt and pink tank top with her platform sandals propped up on the dash. "Panties?"

"Yes." she said.

"Butt plug?"

"No."

"Disappointing,"

She stuck her tongue out at me. She brought her knees up to her chin and reached under her skirt. With some squirming she pulled out a pair of pink panties and hung them on rear view mirror. I took them off and considered tossing them out the window. Instead I just tossed them on the dash up against the inspection sticker.

"How did it go with your Mom?"

"She says your Dad is her Top and she is his rope bottom. They might become Dom and sub but the Top and bottom thing will be their public face because shibari is a legitimate art. It's her new hobby. They did fuck."

Chloe might be trying to trick me into confirmation. "She admitted it?"

"Yeah," Chloe said. "She said your dad has a beautiful cock."

"It is."

She looked at me. "Eww."

"Objectively speaking, it is." I smiled at her. "When we get back you can come back to the pool and check him out yourself."

"What if my mom's there?"

"You say hi."

"What if they're doing shibari or something?"

"You watch or not watch and wait until she looks ready for the outside world again and say hi." I'd done a little research since Monday night. Aunt-T had sent a PDF on safety and some links to more information. I'm a quick study.