Liberty Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We youngsters bustled up with our shopping loot. Chloe stopped and looked at her naked mother... "Hi Mom."

"Hello Chloe," Seoyun said. "You look like you two had a productive afternoon.

"Oh did we!" I said. I pulled off Polka Dots to reveal my new landing strip look. I put my foot up on a chair. "And a pedicure too... see?"

"Very nice Dear," Mom said.

I took off my sandals and put my bare foot next to my mom's. "I was thinking the green dress I bought would go with the green pumps you wore last night but my feet are too big."

Greg was already out of his work things and was sitting in the other chair. Chloe was on his lap fully clothed. Sigh.

"Chloe," her mom said. "Please come here."

Seoyun scooted to the side of her lounge and motioned for her daughter to join her. Greg kissed the tip of her nose and tilted her off his lap. Chloe crawled onto the lounge beside her mother.

"I know this is a lot to take in," Seoyun said. "A lot of reality to face."

Chloe didn't say anything, she just rolled her eyes.

"Don't you do that," the mom said. "You know what I said about rolling your eyes at me."

"Yes Mom."

"You will always be naui gongju. You know that?"

"Yes Mommy," Chloe said. "We don't have to discuss anything, I'm just going to take my time to get used to things. I'm not brave like Casey."

She popped up suddenly and said, "You should have seen her! Some guy came on to her in the dirty bookstore and she went all Mother Teresa of Sex on him and sent him off thinking she might actually say yes in the future if he got his shit together."

"I wasn't lying Chloe," I said. "Deflowering gamer geeks may become a side gig for me."

"Casey Dear, you're not..."

"Relax Mom, only as a hobby. I'm not gonna go pro. I'll be selective, careful and only if it helps their situation."

Mom looked at Dad "and don't you even go there."

Dad just smiled.

Conrad said, "Like I told her yesterday she really is 'as advertised."'

"Scoot over you big vůl." I made pushing motions. "Make room, make room."

He did and I climbed aboard his lounge.

"Vůl?" Dad asked.

"It means 'ox,'" Conrad answered. "Grandma called me that and this one picked it up."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't know."

"You can call me anything you like in any language you like as long as you say it like you just did." He looked at my dad. "She picks up words quick like that, just like my mom. Mom taught at the Army Language School."

"Super cool Dude," Greg said.

Mom got out of her lounge and crawled in with Dad. "Greg, take my chair. You can share it with Chloe."

Greg got in the chair and looked at Chloe. "You can stay with your mom Chloe, it's okay."

Chloe and her mom's eyes met. Seoyun gave her chin a tiny twitch. Chloe got up and joined Greg.

"I think we need more furniture out here," Dad said.

"Dad, have you ever taught rope classes?" I asked.

"Once or twice Rusty, why?"

"Bill Wegner, down the street drives the older Rav-4? He owns the Station News, where we went today. He's really nice. He want's to upscale and start having educational things in his back room."

"That's very interesting," Dad said. "I may just look into that."

"Oh you know you'll do it Dear," Mom said. "You've been talking about it."

"There's a business card in my purse." Which was NOT magically by my side. Fuck. Maybe it's a concentration spell?

"I'll need a demo bottom."

Greg said, "I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers."

"I will not exploit the situation for pussy," Dad said. "Or even remotely look like I am. That would wreck my reputation in the community. Plus it's wrong. Just wrong."

A community? Where reputation has value to my dad? And the tone of his voice? Wow, there's some history there.

"Good to know Dad," I said. "I'll bottom for you."

"Mom looked really cute in that thing you did," Chloe said. "Maybe someday me too?"

Dad looked at Chloe, then he looked at me. He lowered his eyes and murmured to Mom with a smile.

"What?" I said. "Dad!"

"He said 'our little change agent' Dear."

I blushed like fire hydrant with a new paint job.

"I have a suggestion," Chloe said.

Everyone looked at her.

"We should all go out to dinner together."

"Fabulous idea Chloe!" Mom said. "You pick Greg, something casual."

Greg looked around. "With all this diversity we got going on there's only one good answer..."

He drummed his hands on Chloe's behind. "Mexican!"

"Tacos!" Seoyun said.

Conrad said, "I have to bow out, I'm having dinner with my grandparents."

"Bring them," I said. "Mom can take them in her car, Chloe, you, Conrad and I will go with Greg, that leaves Seoyun in Dad's Charger."

"I'll ride with Samantha," Conrad said. "They'll need assistance getting in and out of your mom's car."

"Of course!" I kissed his nose.

Mom pulled out her phone. Her purse was exactly where it needed to be at the moment she needed it. "Can you give me their number Conrad?"

Conrad picked up his phone and sent her a text. They'd exchanged digits? I should have known.

"Amalia, this is Samantha Clarke," Mom said when she heard an answer. "No they're cuddling right next to me.... No, in a lounge chair out by the pool."

Mom listened for a bit. "We are having an impromptu dining out. It would mean a lot if you and Konrad came along."

Mom listened some more. "I'll come by with my car and we'll all meet at the restaurant."

More listening... "Mexican. Casual. Nine including you two. See you in a half hour?"

Mom grinned and hung up her phone. "You know what she said as she was hanging up?"

"What?" I asked.

"'Get dressed you old goat, we're going out!'"