Liberty Summer Ch. 13

Story Info
Long overdue and longest chapter so far in Rusty's journey.
13.1k words
5
1.9k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 13: A Hawaiian snowball and then first day on the job.

Copyright 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

This episode is an incestous sandwich jam packed with exhinbitionism and a dusting of M/s power exchange.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

Thursday morning I got up early, filled my holes, and went downstairs. I checked the garage and Dad's car was back in its place. Pam's scooter was still by the grill out back. Five minimum for breakfast. Mom, Dad, Greg, Pam and I. Maybe Chloe. Maybe Olivia. Maybe Seoyun. I started breakfast.

I was working on the logistical issues and humming along to While She Sleeps—that's the band, not the song—'Self Hell' when naked Greg and naked Chloe walked in hand in hand. Six. I got out the big frying pan.

Shit. If Greg wasn't dressed, it meant Greg was working midday to four. I needed to be at the Fox-n-Hounds at three thirty. If Greg gave me the car he would have to walk home from work. Worse he wouldn't be there when I got off shift as he had promised unless he caught a ride. Oh well, we'd work it out.

I pulled out my earbuds and the big butt plug in my mouth and set them all on the counter.

"Morning!" I said. "Be a few minutes for breakfast."

Hugs and kisses all round. You could tell they had showered together by the scent of them.

I got out a small onion and started dicing. I haven't yet learned how to do that without tearing up but it was a small price to pay for filling the kitchen with the homey smell of it.

Chloe sat at the breakfast table. Greg made coffee. I started whisking eggs to make scrambled since we were down to less than a dozen. I added some two percent. I warmed the pan, put in a dollop of butter and when it was just melted added the diced onions, watching to make sure they didn't caramalize.

"Holy crap that smells so good," Chloe said. "Is Pam still here?"

"Guest room," I said. The guest room was across the hall from Greg and my room and next to the upstairs bath which shared a wall with the master bedroom bath. I started adding the eggs. For once I didn't burn them to the bottom of the pan. "I don't know if you two lovebirds caught the conversation we had last night. Bottom line we all don't want to freak out her mom more than she already was last night."

"Big mistake," Chloe said. "No matter what you did or didn't do, there's gonna be negative emotions. If you and your parents had a high flying foursome centered on your dad's dick, she would think y'all were a bunch of predatory assholes. When she finds out nothing happened out of consideration for her she's gonna feel guilty that she spoiled everyone's evening. So you might as well have had fun."

"You may be right," I said. "But it's a matter of intensity. Outrage is a lot less desirable than a little guilt at being a party pooper."

When I had a nice fluffy slash creamy pile of yellow goodness in the pan, I rolled it out onto a plate. I went to the fridge looking for a suitable garnish. I settled on a sprinkling of Romano cheese and a bunch of parsley. We have a whiteboard on the fridge, I wrote EGGS!!! on it before I forget.

"Who's a party pooper?" Pam asked as she walked in. "My mom?"

"In her own mind, maybe," I said. "Have you spoken to her?"

"I don't know how to open the conversation at this point." She held up her phone.

"Try 'Good morning Mom,'" Greg said. "Bagels anyone?"

"Yes please," Pam said. "I usually go light on breakfast."

"We have grapefruit," Greg said.

"If it's not a bother," Pam said. She was looking at her phone. She made a quick response to a text and set it aside.

Greg looked at Chloe. "What about you Love?"

"Bagels with the works!" Chloe said. "Why is everyone looking at me?"

"Oh... nothing," I said. I put the plate of prettified eggs in the middle of the table and started on the sausage patties.

Greg had half a grapefruit in front of Pam—who was back on her phone—and a bagel smothered in cream cheese and jam in front of Chloe in remarkable time. He started making toast. Even the slight charred smell of overdone toast felt homey.

"Good morning everyone." Mom came in dressed for work. She made the rounds kissing cheeks. "Your father will be down soon."

"What's the word Mom?" I asked. "And we're out of eggs."

"Your father didn't get much sleep last night." Mom took a seat. She went into her phone and made a note.

Greg grabbed the 'LOOK AT ME SELLING HOUSES AND SHIT' mug, filled it with joe and added French vanilla creamer plus one blue packet of sweetener.

"His poor dick must be ready to fall off," Chloe said. "Just saying."

"Crudely put but apt," Mom said. "Exactly what I would have said."

"Good morning everyone," Dad said as he walked in. He did look a little frazzled around the edges.

"Coffee Dad?" Greg asked. He pulled out the 'I'M AN ENGINEER: LET'S JUST ASSUME I'M RIGHT' mug. That got black coffee with a half teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt.

"Yes please!" Dad sat in his usual place. Everyone looked at him. "What?"

"Nothing Dear," Mom said. "Just a room full of horny women concerned about your poor overworked cock."

"I'll survive," Dad said. "But I may need some help."

"You already have help," Chloe said. "If Kitchen Adonis over there wasn't chowing down at Cafe Chloe on a regular basis, the other ladies here would have some serious competition for your attention."

I looked at Greg and grinned. "'Kitchen Adonis?'"

Greg was now blushing all the way down to his nipples. A week ago he probably would have rushed from the room or at least turned his back to the four women looking at him. Instead he leaned back against the sink a put one knee up, tossing his nonexistant long hair and striking a pose. His cock was semi erect, looking for all the world like an old timey faucet. Pam picked up her phone and snapped a picture.

"Send me that!" Chloe said.

"Why should I?" Pam said. "You can see him like that any time you want, and more. All I get is this."

But Chloe's phone did beep. I felt like asking for a copy myself but a picture of my semi-erect naked brother on my phone? Nope. Mom and Dad's years of lecturing on the perils and pitfalls of social media had had some effect.

"How is he?" Mom asked.

"Mom!" Greg protested. He plunked a platter of toast down in front of her. Mom picked up a slice of rye and buttered it while doing her trademark raised eyebrow smirk. Chloe took the opportunity of Greg's proximity to grab ahold of his cock and pull him beside where she was sitting.

"Getting better every day." Chloe looked at me and winked. "He may even have surpassed his sister."

"He gets more practice than I do," I said. I put out the plate of patties and started cleaning up.

"What's the deal with you two?" Pam asked Chloe. "I mean, if you and Casey... how open is your relationship?"

"Chloe and I are still technically virgins," Greg said. He stroked Chloe's hair. "We have decided our first time should be special, and together."

"Very special," Chloe agreed. "But to answer your question Pam, oral and digital gratification with select individuals is on the table. Oh, and toys too."

"Select..." Pam was a bit distracted, as we all were, as Chloe spread some jam on Greg's cock with her finger and licked it off.

"I'm not Greg's gatekeeper and he isn't mine," Chloe said. "We trust each other to be careful choosing partners."

By this time Greg was fully erect. Chloe used this handle to maneuver him from one side of her so he was now adjacent to Pam as well.

I began to ask, "Pam, you and Chev Walton—"

"Were a big mistake," Pam said. She was going cross eyed trying not to stare at Greg's cock while talking to me.

"But you—" I was enjoying the situation immensely. Not least because my brother was the center of attention for once. Something he richly deserved. Chloe had finished licking off the jam and was just casually stroking him.

"Fucked?" she asked. "Yeah. It was... a learning experience."

"Does your mom know?" Mom asked, joining the game. She looked at Greg. "Try not to ejaculate on the food Dear."

"The fucker stealthed me. I was a nervous wreck until my period. Mom noticed, made me fess up. She got me on the pill."

Yay perspicacious moms.

Dad's watch chimed. His ability to ignore all this was astonishing. For anyone who didn't know my dad, that is.

"One thing I have to say," Dad said. "Is that breakfast conversation has gotten very interesting around here lately."

He stood. "But sadly work calls."

He bent to Mom and she grabbed the back of his neck to pull him down to deliver a romance novel cover level kiss.

Dad strode out. I grabbed his seat and made myself a plate of leftovers, leaving half for Greg. I shamelessly screwed my butt down to feel my plug. I was opposite Pam. I reached out with a foot and caressed her instep.

"I have to go soon too," Mom said.

"Um, Mom, Greg has to work today when I'm due at the club."

"What time Dear?" Mom pulled up her calendar on her phone.

"Three thirty."

"I should be free then." Mom stood. "I'll text if there's a problem."

She looked at Pam. "Would you like a ride home Pam?"

"I have my scooter," Pam said. "What I really want is—"

"To suck my son's cock?" Mom asked. "Do you swallow?"

"I..."

"It makes cleanup so much easier." She caressed Chloe's head. "Plus it's so naughty."

Mom walked around to kiss Greg on the cheek. "You haven't eaten anything yet, have you Greg?"

"No Mom."

Mom removed Chloe's hand from Greg's cock. She gave him a not so gentle squeeze. She pointed to her vacated seat. "Sit. Eat."

Greg maneuvered around behind Pam, who leaned forward to avoid contact with Greg's erection.

"I wish I could stay and watch you four play but I have a nine o'clock." And off she went.

I made Greg a plate. "You need your strength Bro."

Greg dug into his food. Pam and Chloe were having a silent Chip and Dale type argument. Eyebrows wagging, chins pointing, lips pursing. I said, "Rochambeau. Loser gets me."

"Not possible Sis," Greg said. "Getting you is always winning."

"Aww that's sweet bro," I said.

Chloe picked scissors, Pam chose rock. She pushed her chair back. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither have I," Chloe said. "But my mom loves this sort of thing."

She pushed her own chair back. Pam was already on her knees. I looked at Chloe and shook my head.

I gestured for her to come close. When she did I said. "I want Pam to get the full sucking a cock under table experience. Being the sole provider while we talk."

Chloe grinned, got to her feet and said, "Anyone want more juice?"

"Yes please," Greg said.

"Another round bartender," I said.

Pam bumped her head and muttered a curse.

Chloe went to the fridge and got the pitcher. "Is it true what they say about pineapple juice?"

Greg said, "I dunno, supposedly there's some basis to think so."

"Greg does a lot of research online," I said trying to keep the conversation going.

Greg scooted his chair back a little so Pam could get her head into his lap. He smiled down at her. "You want to practice before or after work Chloe?"

"Whatever works best Love." Chloe filled his glass. She bent and kissed him. So yeah the L-word was a mutual thing. My belly felt warm.

"Mmm... I guess I can cut the weights a little short." One of Greg's hands made a blowjob ponytail of Pam's hair.

"No, with your work schedule you're already shorting yourself. We'll do it after four." Chloe being solicitous of his needs? Another good sign.

Chloe filled my glass and put the pitcher away. She came back and took my glass from my hand. My BFF took a big swig and plastered her lips to mine. Soon we were swapping pineapple juice back and forth warming it. About the third or fourth time we did this Chloe kept the mouthful and bent over to start swapping with Greg.

I kissed her ass. She gave it a wiggle. To me this was an invitation and I ran the tips of my fingers down the crack of her butt. She shivered.

"You gonna cum soon Greg?" I asked as I ran my fingers down Chloe's oh so smooth thigh.

Greg poured his mouthful of juice into Chloe and pulled away for a second. "Not too long now."

Greg's free hand brushed mine as it ascended her other thigh.

"Don't let her swallow," I said. Two of my fingers began probing between Chloe's lips as Greg teased her tiny rosebud.

Chloe injected her load of pineapple juice back between Greg's lips. I saw his cheeks move and then he swallowed. Chloe refilled her mouth from his glass. Perspicacious as she was she waited for him to reply.

My handsome and muscular brother, naked, was leaning back in his chair so that the naked blonde former cheerleader could suck his cock while his cute naked Asian girlfriend was leaning over him ready to swap pineapple juice between their mouths. All the while carrying on a kinky conversation with his naked sister who had two fingers in his girlfriend's pussy. Oh and don't forget that he was probing Chloe's butt with his own digit. "Why?"

"Because three hot girls want to cum swap your load," I said.

"Really?" Greg asked.

"Yesh reawy," Chloe said. A bit of juice leaked onto Greg's chest.

"Uh huh," from Pam. Her hand appeared above the edge of the table. "Phone."

"Fucking awesome," Greg said. My brother, Class of '23 butt monkey, was in a situation all his 'betters' could never ever hope to experience. Payback's a motherfucker world.

"You want pictures Pammy?" I handed her her phone. "I'll take them if you unlock."

She did and waggled it back at me. I took it. She hadn't exited her SMS and I saw her texts from earlier:

PAM: gm Mom.

OLIVIA: Good morning, I'm sorry I had to leave. I hope you had a good time.

PAM: It's ok. We mostly talked.

OLIVIA: I'm sorry.

PAM: Mom u r more important to me than all this.

OLIVIA: (kissy face emoji) Are you still there?

PAM: Yes. Breakfast. (pancakes)

OLIVIA: It's not polite to text at the table.

PAM: (eye roll emoji) Yes Mom.

OLIVIA: Text when you're done. (hugs emoji)

PAM: k (hugs emoji)

I dropped out of SMS and opened her camera. I bent a little and looked under the table. "Move your foot back Greg... like that. Pam, raise your knee so we can see your tat."

So it was an awkward pose but we had a full body shot of Pam with Greg's dick making a bulge in her cheek as she looked right at the camera. I took a few shots at various angles. "Let's get some closeups."

Pam resumed a more normal cock sucking position and I zoomed in. I got a great shot of Greg's hand clutching her hair as his dick was half buried in her face. "Do you want him to go deep?"

Pam's eyes widened. She nodded her head.

"Relax," Greg said. He applied pressure to the back of Pam's head. "Slap my leg if it's too much."

Chloe knelt beside me. "I love when he pushes me down like that."

I looked at her sideways. Their dynamic wasn't as one sided as I thought. She looked back at me then licked the side of my face. "I've got layers."

"Gluck!" Pam said. She slapped Greg's leg and he pulled her off.

She coughed and wiped the drool from her chin. "Again."

Greg pushed Pam back down onto his cock. Her eyes rolled almost back trying to look up at him but the angle wouldn't work for that, but it made for a good photo. I think she got about three quarters down on my brother before she tapped out again.

"Not gonna work," she admitted. "Need practice."

"It was a good try," I said.

"Can we get back to the cum swapping part?" Chloe asked.

"With a little encouragement I could probably come toot sweet," Greg said.

"Stroke him and play with his balls," I said.

My two girlfriends looked at me.

"It worked really well... with Conrad."

"Oh please Case, we all figured you've sucked your brother's cock," Chloe said. "It was your idea to snowball your brother's jizz. Don't be so coy, okay?"

"Only out of sisterly love," I said.

"What about your dad?"

"Same deal," I admitted. "He was really freaking out that time I had Conrad all over my face. I had to do something."

"Dad Case? Shit!" Greg's ass lifted off his seat. Pam locked her lips on the head of his cock. "Here... it... comes! Ahh."

"Don't swallow!" Chloe reminded.

I snapped more pics.

Greg stood and pulled Pam out from under the table by her hair. We all stood. I grabbed my glass and took a swig of pineapple juice.

I pointed at Pam then Chloe. Pam kissed her and I could see Chloe's cheeks collapse as she sucked my brother's cum from her friend's mouth. When she was done I fed my pineapple juice to Pam. I turned to Chloe, "Give me his come."

We kissed. I sucked and got a giant sticky gob of Greg's seed. The sticky mass of saliva and cum sucked up most of the sweet pineapple taste and exuded its own salty sweetness. I turned to Pam and waited for her to give her juice to Chloe.

Around and around we went until eventually the juice and the sperm was completely mixed and swallowed bit by bit by we three sluts.

"Someday Case we'll be somewhere among people and I'll ask you 'hey, remember that time?' and you'll know this will be the time I'm remembering." Greg said. "Maybe at your wedding. Yeah."

"Forewarned is forearmed." I elbowed his ribs. Then I kissed him. Not a sisterly kiss but an honest to goodness French kiss hoping he would taste himself on my tongue.

Pam was looking at the pictures on her phone. "I can't believe I... we did that."

"Yeah, we're some sick fucks," Chloe said. "I can't wait to tell my mom."

"Me too," I said.

"Oh wow," Pam said. "I wonder how much I should tell mine."

"Tell her you made up for last night. Ask her if she wants details." Pam looked at me sideways. "Your texts were still up when you handed me the phone."

"Well I was a bit distracted at the time."

I said, "Anyways, Greg needs to hit the weights and I need to prep for my first day."

Chloe said, "I should get home and see how Mom is doing."

"Me too," Pam said. "Where the fuck did I leave my clothes?"

"In the Cabana," I said.

"When shall we three meet again?" Chloe asked.

I said, "In thunder, lightning, or in rain?"

"I pity the poor bastard you three get ahold of next," Greg said.

"You loved it." I slapped his butt making sure to hit his plug.

And with that we parted ways.

I went and modified my other suit bottoms to Dad's specs. That didn't take long. I decided to tie a knot in the left waist string so that, no matter what, one string would always be attached to the doohickey. Then I packed my outfits. I would wear the metal girl outfit in to work and switch out later. Pretty soon I had my field trip duffle loaded and set by the door. I probably over packed but it was my first day.

Of course I multitasked doing all this, having something in each hole most of the time. I didn't wear heels because I'd be in those half the night as it was.

I reviewed my notes from Mel and Terry's critique. I put final touches on my playlists and loaded them into a thumb drive. So much music, so little time.

Around noon I went out for a run. It helped with the butterflies some but not completely. So I did naked metal air guitar for a bit out back. That helped more but still, first day jitters are hard to shake. What I really wanted was to climb on board a living cock and fuck myself silly.

I had an hour to kill so I spent it with the Havraneks. I did it in my metal girl outfit. It amused Amalia. Konrad thought it was delightful.

Mom pulled up at quarter after three. Off we went.

At the Fox-n-Hounds several cars were already parked including Amy's. A very large brown gentleman in a black T-shirt with the club logo was standing by the front door. He had a remarkably small nose on his round face. He reminded me of those giant Olmec heads found in the jungle in Central America. He had complex black banded tattoos on his left arm reaching up under his shirt and a hint of them peeking from the V neck. My guess was Samoan but you never know.