Liberty Summer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time for Careless Whispers. One crititque from Mel and Terry was that I hadn't actually gotten down to naked—ie bare pussy—by the third song. So for the first verse, which I spent on my knees, I had already pulled loose the crotch string's tricky little bow. This meant the crotch piece itself hung down loose and the string trailed around behind me on the stage. I would make eye contact with a bill waving patron, walk over to him, turn around and bend over. At the first chorus I pulled the right string and lost the bottom completely.

Clad only in one stockng, I did lots of fancy stripper moves, splits and legs in the air and all that. Whenever someone held up money someone else would pass the guy one of my boots and the cash would be deposited there. A spontaenous stripper boot bonding experience. Guys are weird that way.

The cash deposit in my booty boot bank—or was that boot booty bank?—got the patron a visit from my pert little bottom. Or my twat. One or the other. This was mana to my exhibitionist soul, making eye contact with a learing stranger though my widespread legs, ensuring he got a good look at my glistening pussy.

Finally my first ever stripper set was over and I scrambled awkwardly about gathering up my things. Ginger was waiting at the foot of the stairs.

"How'd I do?" I asked.

"The other girls aren't gonna want to follow you." She said it with a smile but I knew there was some radical honesty there.

"It was my first time," I said. "I wanted it to be special."

"Yeah, I get that." She climbed up on the stage and Mel announced her.

I ducked into the dressing room for a pee, a quick check of my makeup, use some more baby wipes. reassemble my bikini and to organize my money. I stuffed Joe's bill in my makeup case. I switched out my boots for my black strappy heals but I took one boot back out onto the main floor.

When I came out Velma was back with Josh and Jason. Kat was in the VIP with the older guy, I think. Cyndi was doing a table dance for five guys in the corner. I pretty much had the rest of the place to myself.

Dressed in my teardrop bikini, one stocking and my heels I worked the room for laps and tables. I'd plunk the boot down on a table and ask what they thought of my first time, being generally interested in feedback. But you don't tell a nearly naked girl her dancing sucks, even if it did. But I did get a few "I really liked the part where you..." comments which I took to heart. I even got questions about the music. Talking music is almost as much fun as talking cars.

You'd think the boot thing would be awkward but it kinda lightened the mood. People liked the novelty. I did pretty good. It was still early so the place wasn't very crowded but I had a high closure rate on laps and tables. With five dancers—four others besides me—and three songs per set there were twelve songs played between my sets. I got paid to dance for five of them. Two were tables. Not bad.

Right before I went back to dress for my next set I wandered by the 'store' to trade most of my singles in with Terry. She was in constant danger of running out. Customers need singles for the tip rail and the ATM's only dispensed twenties. So they'd go break them with Terry, usually dropping a single in the prominent tip jar when they did. So per Terry I found out this was actually a medium slow night.

For my second set I threw on a pair of short shorts and a white blouse tied up under my boobs. Then I teased out my hair to look as eighties as possible because this next set was a tribute to ZZ Top.

I started with, you guessed it, 'Legs.' But then I went with two of the band's lesser known songs 'Rough Boy' and 'I Need You Tonight.' These songs are slower and more soulful. Very nice for getting down and dirty on the catwalk.

I did okay onstage. Not as good as the first time but then it's never as good as the first time, is it? That got me thinking and I decided to do my Sade tribute for my next set. Grandpa Clarke had had a thing for Sade. He's stop and listen to a song right in the middle of torquing a bolt.

The place had filled up even more, so I managed to dance seven of the interstitial songs without even trying. Customers were flagging me down. It was starting to feel like work.

So I danced to 'Smooth Operator' and 'Sweetest Taboo' and finished with 'Is it a Crime.' I had wanted to include 'Sally,' which was kinda a personal anthem of mine, but it was too... I don't know... I think people would think it was too expository. But if you want to understand me, listen to that song. And you thought I was just a metalhead, huh?

Anyhow, I did my third set and my feet were killing me. I stepped off the stage a little wobbly and was approached by a woman who wanted a VIP hour. Not a half but the full hour.

So we went off to talk to Terry. Money changed hands. I only got fifty because I still needed to pay the house fifty for the night. I mean it's weird that they paid me wages but then I had to pay them fifty off the top of my tips. It's kinda warped how all the laws and regulations worked out.

"My name is Elena," the woman said. She had a slight European accent of some sort. "This is a gift for my husband on our anniversery. Nineteenth."

"Congratulations," I said.

"I want you to arouse him," Elena said. "Whenever he comes home from here we make love. I think he pictures a girl he saw here and things work better. Tonight I want him to think about you."

"Works for me!" I had a thought and smiled. "Does he like to dance?"

"Not as much as he used to." Her voice was sad.

Oh well. If he shows a keen interest in dancing with me it might make her feel... all sorts of bad things.

"If he asks me to dance I will but I will be clumsy," I said. "Then you can take over and show me."

"We'll see."

"Does he like it when you talk dirty?"

"I never talk dirty."

"I can talk very dirty in a sweet way," I said just as we walked up to a table where a short balding man sat. He appeared about ten years older than his wife.

"Jason, this is Amber," Elena said. He stood. He was pretty short and had a bit of a belly. We shook hands.

There was a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table. I picked them up. "If you'll follow me."

The VIP room wasn't all that big with just four stations I guess you would call them. Those were a wingback chair, a cheap tablet with a pair of mini speakers on a side table, and a solid coffee table. There were a couple of spare chairs so I moved one over so the couple could both sit.

We had the place to ourselves for now. The walls were fairly well insulated so that the music from the outer club was muted. I put down the wine and the glasses and opened the music app on the tablet. "What kind of music to you like?"

"Anything soft," Jason said. "Slow."

I picked a couple of female R&B artists and let them shuffle and play. Sabrina Claudio's 'Belong to You' started. I gave the tablet to Elena. "If you don't like a song, just hit next."

"My feet are killing me," I sat on the coffee table and took off my heels. Then I got up on it and danced for Jason. "Do you like my bikini Jason?"

"Scandalous!" he said with a smile. "You should take that naughty thing off right now young lady."

"It comes off so very easily," I said. I turned my back and swayed. "All those bows come undone so easy."

"That's a hint," Elena said.

"I know it's a hint," he said. Shit. The situation was balanced on the edge of knife. If they started bickering... Oh well, time for radical honesty.

"Yes it was," I said. "And a clumsy one. I'm new at this. If I do anything more than dance for free the other dancers will accuse me of lowballng."

"I know how things work here," Jason said. "Why would you do anything you don't have to for free?"

"Because I like it," I said. "I like dancing for men... and women. I especially like doing it naked."

"It's good to enjoy your work," Jason said. "Give her a twenty Schatje."

Elena pulled one out of her purse. I hopped off the table and danced in front of her. I leaned over over to collect the money and murmured, "Who get's to pull my strings?"

"He... both?"

"One at a time," I said. "Ladies first."

I turned my back and swayed down to a squat. I felt her tug at the bow on my back. With my arm holding my top in place I want over to Jason and danced just out of his reach. He gestured for me to get closer. I leaned in close and pulled my hair aside with my free hand. He reached up and pulled my neck bow free. He held onto the string as he slowly withdrew his hand, brushing along my jaw as he went. I leaned into his hand. Then we had a mini mock fight as he tried to pull my top free from my arm. I let go suddenly and danced back to Elena.

I leaned in again and made sure she got a good look at my boobs. "I like when you look at me like that."

"I can see that," she said. "May I touch?"

"I want you to but..."

She scrabbled in her purse and pulled out another twenty. As she offered it I didn't take it, instead I held her hand. "Like I said, this is new to me too. I'm not used to being this mercenary."

And I hoped I would never be.

I continued, "How about this: You be generous and I will be too?"

"How do I know we can trust you?"

"Put as much on the table as you're willing to pay to accomplish what we discussed. I will do everthing within the rules to get that done."

Elena looked in her purse and pulled out all her money. When she put it on the table I took two twenties and handed them back to her. "In case of emergency."

Of course they had credit cards and whatnot, but there was a lot of money on that table. It made me feel queasy to take all of it. I guess I'm just a sucker that way. I got close and smiled an inch from her face, "We have special this week, 'buy one get one free.'"

"Oh I love a bargain," she said and kissed my lips. I felt her hands on my breasts. Her fingers were knowing, not too gentle, just rough enough. I purred as she tweaked my nipples.

I let her play for a while then said, "We don't want Jason to get bored. Pull the center one."

I turned my butt to Elena. She caressed my ass cheek and then tugged at the string. My bikini bottom suddenly became a totally inadequate loin cloth.

I danced over to Jason and got close. "Did you miss me?"

"Oh yes, I—"

I kissed his nose and danced away grabbing the end of the loose string and holding it up in the air behind my head. Yes it was that long if I pulled it tight enough. The diamond shaped piece of cloth was very tight over my labial lips as I backed towards Jason and wiggled. Looking over at Elena, I winked.

Resuming my retrograde operation, my bottom was soon docked in Jason's lap. Then I unfolded my body until my head was on his shoulder. I ground into him with my butt. Jason cupped my breasts and buried his face in my neck. He kissed me there.

And then I was gone again.

I passed the string from one hand to the other between my legs. Whirling and planting my foot on the arm of his chair, I hooked the string over his ear then slowly pulled it, raising the diamond shaped coochy cover so that he could see my sexy bits. Thoughts of sexy things to say came and went, all rejected as nothing seemed to fit the moment. I just swayed a little to the music and bent very close, breathing on him.

Jason's breath was very rapid. My free hand went to his crotch and felt around for his hardon. That got a hard squeeze. I whispered. "Don't come Jason, save that for Elena."

He got a cheek kiss before I moved back over to Elena. I knelt at her feet and whispered, "Mission accomplised."

I pushed her knees apart. "What about you?"

She tried to pull them closed but I leaned over and kissed the inside of her knee. She was wearing hose. My teeth pulled at the material and let it snap back on her skin. Then I climbed up her body. Face to face I said, "I'm picturing the two of you makng love... fucking... in a big bed. Do you have a big bed?"

"Yes..."

"What color is the spread?"

"White with a blue floral."

"Lovely. I'm picturing you lying there and he presents his cock. He's very hard. Do you suck him?"

"I don't... He doesn't like me to do that."

"Because you're his good wife?" I asked. "Would he let a slut like me suck him?"

"I don't know..." I knew she was fibbing. She was pretty certain Jason would let me suck his cock.

"Let's ask him." Off I went back to Jason. On the way I pulled a string and let my bottom drop. Jason now had me completely naked sideways in my lap. I took his right hand and put it on my belly and held it there. "Jason, do you like having slutty girls like me suck your cock?"

"It's not allowed," he said.

"Hypothetically?"

"I..." He looked over at his wife.

"I love sucking cock Jason. The feel of it in my mouth. The taste. The moment the head passes my lips and your realize it's for real happening—I can see that on your face looking down at me—feel the tension and release of your muscles under my hand on your thigh. Your hand on my hair, holding me, would feel so hot because I would know you accept me as the slut I am. Knowing I was giving naughty pleasure to someone I cared about. If a slut like me asked you to fuck my face, would you? Don't answer.

"Elena isn't going home with you tonight Jason. A slutty girl named Amber is. She may look like Elena, but it will be Amber.

"And when you get home she'll lay naked on the lovely blue floral bedspread your loving wife bought and invite you to use her body like the slut she is.

"Will you refuse her? Don't answer."

With that I uncurled from Jason's lap and went over and draped myself across Elena. "Did you hear all that?"

Her hand strayed up to my breast and squeezed. "Yes."

"We're almost out of time," I said. "Please don't let him call you Elena, insist you are Amber. Will you do that, will you let what happens happen? Don't answer."

I got up and took her hand. I gave it a tug. "Come Amber."

She stood.

"Jason, I would like you to meet your escort for the evening. Her name is Amber. She's a wild one. This morning she was doing a snowball with two other girls. Do you know what a snowball is?"

"No..."

"That's when you take cum in your mouth and pass it back and forth in a kiss."

Elena looked at me, "You actually did that?"

"Yes, YOU Amber actually absolutely positively do such a—"

Terry's voice came over a tinny speaker somewhere in the room. "Amber... Time."

I felt myself deflate a little. I started gathering up my things, including the money.

Elena walked over and caressed my back as I was bent over putting on my heels. "That was not what I... we expected."

"Like I said, this was my first time. I was improvising."

Jason came over and took his wife's hand. "Elena and—"

"Elena? Who is this 'Elena?'" Elena asked. "Is that your wife?"

Jason stopped and closed his eyes. He shook his head. His whole face squinched up in a smile except his lips, which were agape in wonder.

I said, "We better blow this gin joint before they send the bouncer in."

Out we went to the main room just in time to see Munk escorting a very drunk patron across the room. By escorting I mean the poor fool was bent over almost double with his wrist locked high in the air. Everyone was watching this and not Ginger on the stage.

"I have to get ready for my set," I said. Each of them got a hug from me.

In the dressing room I got my shit together as quickly as I could, throwing on an outfit almost at random. Don't ask me to describe it because I had no idea. As I was locking up my locker a voluptious black haired woman came in and sat at 'my' table. "You must be Gloria, I'm Amber."

"Hi..."

"Gotta go, set starting."

For my last set I danced to 'River' by Bishop Briggs, 'Movement' by Hosier and finally 'Dancing on my own' by Calum Scott. All the moves by this time were second nature. I hardly paid attention to what I was doing, I just did. I was tired and didn't feel like I was connecting though I was faking it pretty well. That was kinda sad.

I climbed down off the stage. Because Ginger and I had swapped I was the last dancer for the shift. It was quitting time.

Back in the dressing room Cyndi was already in the shower and didn't look like she'd be done any time soon. More baby wipes. I slapped on cold cream and picked up my phone. Intending to text Greg I saw I had one from my Dad that he was waiting outside. I sent a smiley face.

I stuffed everything I wasn't taking home in my locker. I wiped off the cold cream with tissues and headed out the door in flip flops, Slipknot T and shorts. Outside I saw Dad's charger next to Amy's Mercedes. Dad likes Indie rock from about twenty years ago—which figures—and a band called Foals was playing. It was nice but doesn't have enough umpf for this metal girl. Amy seemed to like it because she was swaying as she was talking to Dad.

Munk was standing nearby eyeing Dad suspiciously. I walked up and said, "Hi Dad."

"Hi Rusty."

"Munk this is my Dad. He's safe as houses."

"Who's that?" Munk pointed to the back seat of Dad's car. Both driver's side windows were down. Sitting demurely in the back seat, except for the fact that she was naked, was Seoyun.

"That's his special friend. I can't give you her name."

"Not my business." Munk shrugged and walked back to the front door of the club.

"So how was your first night?" Amy asked.

"Awesome but I'm tired as fuck," I said. "And horny as... fuck."

"Me too," Amy said. "I have a booty call in to my wrecker man."

"Will it always be that crazy?"

"You were new meat so all the regulars probably wanted to check you out," She said. "I got a bit of that too."

We hugged and parted.

I climbed in the shotgun seat of the Charger and we pulled out. All the windows were down. The warm wet June air whipped through the car.

"Can we close the windows?" I asked. "I don't want my money to go flying out."

Dad hit the buttons and the windows hummed upwards. I put the AC on low and directed the side vent to blow right at my face. "I take it you are out cruising for the funsies? How do we refer to her third person?"

"Still working that out," Dad said. "Looking for something objectififying but it also has to have some kind of meaning."

"A number would suit," I said. "Let's see... Mom, Greg, me, Chloe... yeah her too, so that's four people who take your priority. So how about 'number five?'"

"Comments from the peanut gallery?" Dad asked.

"This one is happy to accept any designation assigned but suggests 'slut five' contains more useful information."

Dad said, "But we are counting people, not just sluts. Does Greg count as a slut? Or Chloe?"

"Dad, this morning Chloe, Pam and I snowballed Greg's come after you and Mom left for work. But let me check."

"Really?"

"Yes Dad, Really."

I texted Greg:

ME: You with Chloe?

GREG: Where else would I be? (smiley face)

ME: Dad and I are counting sluts. Would you two qualify?

GREG: This is Chloe. WTF?

ME: We're working on a designation for your mom in slave mode. Tentatively we're going with 'slut five' because there are four ahead of her in status.

ME: the 'slut' part is her idea BTW (wink emoji)

ME: Dad is Dad and concerned that we get the count correct. (eye roll emoji)

GREG: Cool. That would make your mom slut 1 and you slut 2 and greg slut 3 and me slut 4? We should get T-shirts made!

"And that's another can of worms opened," I said. "Chloe wants to get T-shirts with our slut numbers on them."

Dad laughed. "What about me?"

"Slut zero?" I said with a grin.

"No way," Dad said. "Anyways, let's get you something to eat."

We pulled into a late night drive thru. There was a bit of a line. We picked our order numbers and drinks from the big menu.

"I'm buying!" I proclaimed. I pulled out two twenties and put them in his lap. "And can I get some help with this wad from slut five Dad?"