Liberty Summer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Dad said. "Assist my daughter with her counting."

"This one would be most happy to do so," slut five said. "This one has a present for you from Chloe's mother."

She handed me a small day planner. "You can record your tips and expenses in this. It will help with your taxes."

"Thank you," I said. So this wasn't just my Dad taking his slave out for a naked cruise. Communication was happening at multiple levels. How? Fuck if I know. "Sort out all the one dollar bills. I'm going to pay my mom back with a big wad of them."

Dad grinned and shook his head. We got to the order point. "Two number sevens and one number three, one regular and two diet cokes. And an extra side of fries."

Dad handed the two twenties back to slut five. "You may pay if you like."

"Every one of those ones was given to me by a man who saw me naked," I said. "Some of them even touched me. Or I touched them."

"How do you feel about that?" We were moving slowly through the line.

"I loved it and hated it," I said. "The rules are very strict, we can't do anything that would smack of prostitution. So, while it turns me on to be seen and even touched while naked, there's no release for me. Or them.

"Maybe down the road I'll get to know a regular enough that I'll shag him after work but that will be a while.

"I'm fucking horny as all get out. I need to find some regular dick Dad." We had just pulled up to the pick up window. It was already open and a server was waiting with our order.

"Uh... that will twenty-seven forty-five." He handed over our drinks first then the big brown bag.

The back window went down and slut five handed over the money. The poor guy's eyes nearly bugged out but he managed to make change with shaky hands. "People say this shit happens but I always thought it was BS."

I noticed a charity jar in the window. "Put the ones and the coins in the jar."

Slut five crawled half way out the window to deposit the money.

We left the restaurant lot and headed for the community park not far away. In the meantime I had dived into the bag and grabbed the fries. I'd completely forgotten about lunch which meant I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I gotta tell you I pigged out on those fries. I got a number one disappointment from dad as I let a fry drop into my lap.

"Don't make a mess," Dad said. He pulled into the parking lot next to a baseball diamond and lowered all the windows again. "Let's eat."

"This one counted sixty-three one dollar bills." Slut five handed me the roll of ones. I handed her her food.

I pulled a hair scrunchy out of my makeup kit and wrapped the ones. I pulled out Joe's bill. "This is the very first one. I got it from a guy named Joe. I'm going to frame it."

"A fine tradition," Dad said.

"Dad..." I said after consuming the first carton of fries and started unwrapping my burger. Greasy hot special sauce leaked and I sucked it off my hand. But it wasn't the hot special sauce I wanted.

"Yes Rusty?"

"I was serious about being horny."

"I know."

"I'm like asking for relief here," I said. "I mean I don't want to break the PIV rule, but I'd really like to come and cause an ejaculation."

"I know Rusty," Dad said. "If cops comes by and asks for ID, they'll know we're related and we will both go to jail."

"Can't argue with that." I sighed. "When we get home then."

"This one has completed counting." Slut five passed me a stack of neatly aligned bills.

I fished around in Dad's glove compartment for a pen and recorded the amount in my new planner. How much? That's between me and the IRS thank you.

"Since you are providing my ride Dad, can I expense this meal?"

"Most likely," Dad said. "Put the receipt in the book."

I wrote the twenty-seven forty-five down and the fifty dollar house cut I'd paid earlier. And almost screwed up there because I was deducting it from the total after paying the fifty. Bookkeeping is hard.

When we were done eating Dad put the car in gear and drove closer to the nearest trash can but stopped a dozen feet away. The left edge of the headlights coverage barely caught the bubble topped fifty five gallon drum. "Collect the trash and put it in the receptical."

While slut five was gathering the remains of our meal Dad got out of the car and leaned his butt on driver side rear door. His head rotated like an eagle scanning from his perch. "No running."

Slut five got out on my side of the car and slowly walked around the car and trough the beams of the headlights to the receptacle. She stuffed the bag in and calmly walked back the way she came. Then we drove home.

In the garage Dad kissed slut five and said, "You are released."

Seoyun dressed. It took her three seconds to put on the white wrap dress she had with her in the back seat. The expensive looking medium block healed sandals took two. How to go from naked sex slave to demure suburban wife in five seconds or less.

I took longer to undress. "Would you like to watch me suck my dad's cock?"

She came over and hugged me. "That would be so wicked and hot but I have an early Zoom call."

Shit. The only thing better than sucking a cock you shouldn't is doing so in front of an audience.

I stuffed my clothes in my bag and went in the house. I took my duffle up and threw it on my bed. I decided to level up my butt with the largest trainer plug. That took a little doing but I persisted.

I went looking for family. Gregs door was open and the room was empty. So was my parents' room.

I found Mom in the living room watching an old black and white movie on AMC. "Whatcha watchin?"

"Pygmalion." I noticed she was sitting on a towel. We sat on a lot of towels around here. Saves the furniture from cum stains, or worse. Mostly we did it without thinking.

"Don't know it." I noticed a soft buzzing noise. I looked at Mom's crotch. She had a toy there I couldn't see much about except that it was blue.

"George Bernard Shaw play. A later version is titled 'My Fair Lady.'" Mom reached between her legs and pushed a button on on the toy. The buzzing got slightly louder.

"Oh, I know that one." I cuddled down next to Mom. "How is this version?"

"No singing. And Professor Higgins is more mercurial," Mom said. "I'm liking it. How was work?"

"Wanna talk, wanna tell you all about work, and what we did after. But mostly I want to suck Dad's cock because I've been making men stiff all night and I need to make at least one come."

Dad walked in and sat close next to me. I reached over and held his cock. He didn't flinch. When Dad heard "Professor Higgins" he recognized the story. "Always wanted to watch this. Sad it's almost over."

"Shhh," Mom said.

I slowly stroked my father's cock. We watched the movie to the end.

"Many erotic novels follow the same plot line," Dad said as the credits were rolling.

Having no interest in who the key grip was on a film made over eighty years ago, I bent to try and take Dad's cock in my mouth. He was too close beside me. Instead of getting him to move away I stretched my legs out over my mother's lap.

"Don't mind me," I said. "Please carry on your conversation."

"Is that a turn on for you Dear?" Mom asked. "Giving head while others are talking?"

"Mm hm..." I had my lips sealed around the head of Dad's cock my cheeks were collapsed from sucking. He tasted like Dad with a side of lady juice.

"I like that too," Mom said. "Anyway... I read somewhere that there's a complimentary feminine arc to Joseph Campbell's hero's journey. Hold on..."

I felt the cool hardness of Mom's phone on my butt. It was her preferred phone handling style, placing the phone down and using two index fingers. "Here it is... Maureen Murdock's Heroine's Journey Arc."

"Would you send me the link?" Dad asked. His hand stroked my head. Push me down Daddy, I thought. Please push me down on your cock.

"M'too," I said around the penis in my mouth. By this time I was drooling all over him.

"Done," Mom said. "How's your dick Dear?"

"Doing fine at the moment," Dad said. "I was a bit sore after doing you two earlier. By the way her alter ego is now 'slut five.'"

He explained the reasoning. "You will always be my number one slut."

"Damn straight," Mom said. She pressed the plug in my ass. "I'm not even going to guess who number two is."

I took my mouth off Dad's dick. "That would be me."

As I went back to slurping on his cock Dad said, "I think we're on the escalator Sam."

'Escalator?' I ran my lips along the underside of Dad's dick, pushing his shaft up against his belly, so I could look up at him with questioning eyes. He just stroked my hair and looked down at me fondly.

"Yes, I think you're right," Mom said. "We're kidding ourselves that we are doing this just for the other person. The question is where do we want to get off?"

"Rusty's Rule seems like a rational place," Dad said. "Do you think we can hold the line there?"

"I think so but I'm not the one who has a dick in the game," Mom said. "We need to keep yours and Greg's satisfied to minimize the temptation. Not to mention this one's hot little cunt."

Mom slapped my ass. She was not gentle. My mother squirmed beneath me and that ever present buzzing sound got louder. "Let me indroduce you to my little friend."

I almost groaned at the cliché. I did groan when I felt a large vibrating object pressed up against my outer labia. If it was the head of a cock, it was huge. Mom did something and the bussing at my gateway went from solid to a teasing pattern: bzzt bzzt... BZZT... bzzt bzzt... BZZT.

So I was on the path again. My body felt like I was naked in a warm summer rain shuffling down a muddy path, squeltching my toes in it happily.

In the real world I squirmed in Mom's lap trying to keep my concetration on my cock sucking mission. I couldn't do anything fancy, just suck mindlessly. Then Mom started pulling at my plug. When the bulge popped through my ring I came.

This was not the ususual cresting of the a hill but the sudden slipping sideways off the path. I tumbled down the flowing streamlet into a muddy pond. Splat.

Every erg of energy left my body. I lay there with the spongy head of a cock in my mouth nursing at it, tired and content, not giving a damn about anything else in the universe.

I guess I fell asleep.