Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting up the front of his former teacher's gray negligee, Tom found and proceeded to slip off down her thighs and booted legs and toes the red thong that was covering her bush. Speading the woman's legs wide with his hands, Tom parted her labia with his fingers, then slowly and gently began to kiss and suck on Angelina's juicy clitoris. While the taste was offputting at first, and he had to pause every so often to pick her pubic hairs out of his mouth, Tom found himself enjoying the act. He figured Angelina was, too. Even though she was still unconscious, Tom thought he must be doing something right because she seemed to become wetter and wetter, no matter how much he sucked on her carpet.

When Tom's mouth and tongue needed a break, his fingers took over, softly caressing her pussy with the gentlest of touches. For most of the foreplay, Tom found himself too preoccupied with pleasuring his unconscious girlfriend to get aroused himself. That changed when he went in for one last muff dive. Sitting on his knees on the floor at the bottom of the bed, Tom embedded his face in her clit and munched with gusto on Angelina's pussy. Tom went at it hard for five minutes, becoming increasingly excited with every chew. His dick now throbbing, the young man rose from the floor, climbed on the bed, wrapped Angelina's black booted legs over his shoulders, grabbed onto her high heels and inserted his penis in her vagina. Angelina had been orgasming from the oral sex, so the penis slid easily to the bottom.

There, Tom paused for a moment. Even though his dick was now where he wanted it to be, it was so sensitive that he feared any movement whatsoever against her creamy vaginal walls would bring about a sort of premature ejaculation. After about a minute, he finally felt safe in continuing. Tom slowly lifted himself up a few centimeters. No ejaculation. He paused again and repeated. Still no ejaculation. By the time he tried a third time, his dick was halfway up her vagina.

Now, Tom thought, lets go. Slowly he began to pump his fainted girlfriend, gradually increasing the speed until his erection threatened to pop out of the vagina on upthrust. He kept at it for 30 seconds, then a minute. Incredibly, however, as aroused as Tom was by the negligee-wearing, booted girlfriend he was excitedly fucking, he still couldn't cum. His mind racing now as fast and hard as the movement of his dick in his girlfriend's vagina, a thought flashed to Angelina smoking her cigarette holder when he answered the door earlier that night. God, he loved the way she smoked from that holder -- and what it symobolized to him. Neil didn't understand why she used a holder, but Tom sure did. That otherwise innocuous piece of hard plastic she sucked on was an inside secret shared by just Tom and Angelina. He knew whenever she smoked from her holder that there was a lot more going on than simply a woman enjoying the taste of a cigarette.

What she really wanted was to enjoy the taste of dick. It was oral gratification, Her private way of enjoying a public blowjob. Despite outward appearances and her stereotypically staid occupation, Angelina was likely not the type of woman to take home to mother. Angelina was a bad, bad girl, who hid her zest for cock in her mouth behind a classy-looking, socially acceptable cigarette holder. Tom knew it and she knew it -- and everyone else was none the wiser, which was just the way they wanted it.

Now seeing in his mind's eye his lover teasing him with her cigarette holder earlier that night -- wanting it instead to be his penis in her mouth that she was enjoying, pushed Tom over the edge. As Angelina wrapped her luscious lips around her holder, Tom felt the sensation and a surge of cum, followed by another and then another more intense one, shot out of his dick and into her slippery pussy. Damn, how he loved making love to a woman who smoked. A woman who knew what to do with a cigarette or cigarette holder in her mouth was the sexiest creature alive.