Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how about my personality?"

"This may sound weird, but even when you act snobby and self-centered, you turn me on. Probably because I know down deep you're a good person. I just know it. And I know you care for me. I've seen the way other men look at you. Your sex appeal is off the charts. But you still want to be with me. That fidelity means a lot to me."

Angelina felt guilt for her regrettable recent dalliance with the male stripper, but she didn't have the heart to tell her boyfriend of her drunken slip up. It would crush poor Tom.

"Very well, I'm convinced. You may proceed," she said, matter of factly, before placing the cigarette holder's mouthpiece back between her cherry-red lips and onto her tongue.

Mercifully, the relieved Tom re-flicked the lighter. Angelina pointed the cigarette end of the holder toward the flame, allowed it to connect, then just as quickly slid the black end out of her mouth. What oozed forth was a thick, cloud of creamy smoke.

"Does this do anything for my smoking fetish boyfriend?" she asked with a wink, the holder now lying between the index and middle fingers of her upturned right hand.

One sensuous puff from her phallic holder was all Angelina needed to trigger Tom's lifelong fetish. Imagining the holder was his dick, he engulfed her open mouth -- the two making out aggressively as their horizontal naked bodies entwined on the bed.

While still kissing, Tom used his right hand to seamlessly guide his erection into Angelina's pussy.

"Oh, That's the spot, darrhhling. Right there, right there!" she exclaimed in pleasure, breaking from the embrace, as she curled her booted legs around his waist to create greater penetration and to brace for a wild ride.

Now Tom went to work, with a series of quick and rhythmic pelvic thrusts into her juicy pussy. Apparently, he had hit Angelina's G-spot, for when he looked up a minute later, she had once again passed out. Aroused even more by the effect his love making had on her, Tom took the pace up a notch. Enjoying the sensation, yet building to the point when penis met vaginal wall at just the right angle as to trip his ejaculation.

Then, suddenly, Tom paused. Bending over, he gave his unconscious lover a French kiss. Angelina's lips and mouths tasted sublime. Maybe moreso because moments earlier they'd been fellating a cigarette holder -- a taboo cigarette holder. What man, he thought, while he resumed pumping on her pussy, wouldn't be turned on by a woman who smoked not because she was addicted to tobacco, but because it was the next best thing to a cock? Smoking her holder, Tom figured, allowed Angelina to satisfy her oral fixation in public; the image of Angelina delicately working her long holder in her mouth finally triggered an ejaculation with the force of a firehose.

Continuing to pump until every last drop of semen had drained from his cock, Tom collapsed onto his lover, squeezed her tight and smiled. As a teen, he often felt ashamed by his boot and smoking fetishes and wondered what was wrong with him. But now he felt lucky to have them -- and fortunate to have a lover who not only started it all for him, but who so willingly and lovingly fed them and so deftly used them to seduce him.

It was not yet noon on Saturday. He had no plans the rest of the weekend. Tom curled up next to the fainted Angelina, rubbed his hand over her nearly washboard stomach and kissed her neck. He couldn't wait for his penis to recover so he could take Angelina again. And again...