Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina's sexy talk turned Tom on even more. Sexual energy now coursing through his body, he lifted her up and carried the woman cradle style up to her bedroom. Normally sexual equals in terms of staying power, on this particular love-making occasion Angelina didn't stand a chance. Tom's virility was so off the charts and her vagina so hypersensitive to any stimulation from her lover, that she could only withstand half a dozen or so slow but deliberate glides of his erection along the wet walls of her pussy before she climaxed into unconsciousness.

Three times a day of this? Tom said to himself, as he slowly and rhythmically continued to work Angelina's vagina. I think I'm going to like married life, he continued, as one more glimpse of his passed-out lover in her fuck-me boots provoked the intended response -- the unleashing of a groundswell of cum from his dick into her pussy.

December 18, 1988

"Thank you, dear, for treating us to such a wonderful meal," said Ann, Tom's mother, setting her knife and fork down on her dinner plate after finishing her last bite of shrimp scampi.

"Glad you liked it, mom -- and there's more," said her son, with a slight head nod to his girlfriend, Angelina, who was sitting to his left at the circular table for four.

"Excuse me, for a moment, please, I'd like to freshen up," Angelina said, rising from the table.

In gentlemanly fashion, Tom's father, Al, stood, as Angelina grabbed her purse and strolled to the powder room. In five minutes, she returned to the table sporting her 2-carat engagement ring.

"Mom, dad," Tom said, as Angelina took her seat and placed her left hand over her right to conceal the diamond. "Angelina and I would like to happily announce our engagement."

On cue, Angelina uncovered her left hand and with the grace and style of a hand model, raised it to show off the expensive ring to her future in-laws.

Al practically did a spit take on his glass of Bourdeau, while Ann stared open mouthed at the ring as if it had put her in a hypnotic trance.

"Well, what do you think?" Tom asked with overeager innocence about ten seconds later, anxious because his parents had yet to respond.

"Ummm...it's so...surprising," said Al. "What do you think, dear?"

"It's...a...lovely," Ann answered. Although none too pleased that her husband had passed the buck on the family's response.

Sensing that his wife was upset with Tom, Al quickly concocted a plan to allow mother and son to have a word in private.

"This calls for champagne!" Al said. "I don't see our waiter around, though. Angelina, would you care to accompany your future father-in-law to the bar, to select an appropriate vintage for this wonderful occasion?"

Al rose from the table and moved a seat to his right, where he pulled Angelina's chair out for her.

"Congratulations," he said, giving the woman a kiss on the cheek, after she stood up. "Welcome to the family."

The two then walked to the bar, leaving Tom and Ann to talk in private.

"Are you insane?" Ann asked angrily but with as much restraint as she could muster, so as not to cause a scene, as she hastily lit a More to calm her frayed nerves. "How can you ask that...that...woman to be your wife?"

"Mom, I know you don't like Angelina, but..." Tom protested.

"Don't interrupt me. Do you realize you're throwing your life away...your chance to have children, on a woman who wouldn't be worthy of you even if she wasn't already 30 years older and could have kids?"

"I don't care."

"Oh, that's a real grown up counterargument. Grow up, Tom, will you? How can you afford a ring like that, anyway?"

"Neil loaned me the money."

"Oh, great. You talked your brother into this bad idea. Don't you see she's just using you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"She's getting older and seeing her chances for marriage dwindle. She has a LOT more to gain from this marriage than you do."

"If you're implying that she's desperate, you're wrong. She could have easily gotten back together with her old boyfriend, but she didn't."

"What? When was that?"

"About a year ago, when we first started dating."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she hadn't seen him in years and then his wife died and he looked her up and they started dating again."

"So, she was dating the both of you at the same time?!"

"Yes, but that's only because she couldn't decide which one she wanted to be with."

"And how long was she stringing you both along for?"

"About a month."

"And wait...they resumed dating after his wife died?! So does that mean they were having an affair?"

"Well, yeah...but... technically, she wasn't the one who was cheating, because she wasn't married."

"Good lord. Stop rationalizing Angelina's behavior. Your fiancé was involved in trying to ruin a marriage."

"Well, when you put it like that...yes...but she was in love with him and would have married him. But look...she eventually chose me over him, so doesn't that say something positive?"

"Whatever. I think you're confusing sex and love."

"Not at all. Listen, I don't have to defend my feelings."

"I'll admit she's a very attractive and sexy woman. And she dresses very stylishly. So, I see what you see in her, but she's a femme fatale, Tom. Get it through your head. She's self-centered, shallow and takes advantage of you."

"Listen, mom, I know you've never liked her, but I love her, so you'll just have to get used to us as a married couple."

Al and Angelina returned to the table and sat down.

"We ordered a nice bottle," Al said cheerily, in stark contrast to the mood that Ann and Tom had created. "The waiter will be bringing it shortly."

Angelina reached into her purse for her cigarette holder and cigarette case. Upon afixing a Virginia Slim to the long black cylinder, Tom produced a lighter from his pocket and sparked it up. His lover rested the holder on her tongue, leaned it into the flame and delicately touched her fiance's lighter hand with her off hand to keep his steady. Drawing the smoke into her lungs, she withdrew the holder from between her lipstick-bathed lips, arched her neck and blew a cone of smoke to the ceiling.

Left elbow perched on the table, fingers of her engagement ring hand daintly clutching her fresh cigarette holder, Angela shot Ann a smug look.

"Ann, darrhhling, won't it be just delightful when I can call you 'mom?'" she said, before bringing the mouthpiece end of the holder back up to her lips.

Bitch, Ann thought, sticking her More in her mouth before she she took the bait and said something she'd regret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darrhhling, what's wrong? You haven't said more than three words since we toasted our engagement?" Angelina asked, as the couple got into the front seat of Tom's car in the restaurant parking lot.

"My mother was less than thrilled about us getting married," the young man said, turning the ignition on his Volkswagen Rabbit.

"I had that feeling, when your father suggested he and I leave the table. What'd she say?"

"Just that I'm making a mistake. Nothing you probably couldn't have expected she'd say."

"Yes. I know I'm not exactly her favorite. At least your father seemed genuinely pleased."

"My dad's cool. He's not the type to interfere in my private life. Plus, he likes you."

"I wouldn't worry too much about your mother, darrhhling. Hopefully, over time she'll grow to like me."

"I just thought she'd have come around by now."

"I think she has, to a certain extent. Maybe she just wasn't ready for today's news."

"I don't know if she'd ever be ready for this news."

Tom pulled his car onto the highway, for the five mile straightaway to Angelina's exit.

"You poor baby," Angelina said, unbuckling her seat belt, moving closer to her fiancé and massaging his neck with her black leather gloved hands. "You're so tense. I think I know something that will loosen you up. Guaranteed."

In seconds, Angelina had unzipped his pants and brought forth his penis. Before Tom could object, the dick was in her mouth, being worked over in erotic fashion by her lips and tongue. Angelina was right. She did know how to loosen Tom up, as an erection formed in her mouth before his car hit the one-mile mark on the highway.

Usually when Angelina gave her lover a blowjob, Tom tried to hold back until he could make love to her. But this time, his willpower was no match for her talent. Her mouth applied just the right degree of touch and pressure to the sensitive organ. Lasting until Angelina's house was out of the question; he'd be lucky to make it to her town, now some four miles away.

"Oh, my God," Tom moaned in ecstacy, while concentrating on keeping his car in one lane. "Angelina, you're turning me on so much. I can't hold out much longer."

Tom promptly put on his blinkers and pulled off the highway onto the shoulder, shifted the car into park and flipped on the hazards, then leaned back in his seat to fully enjoy the oral sex experience. Sensing her lover was about to burst -- and not wanting a mouthful of cum for the effort -- Angelina removed the swollen member from her mouth and began massaging it with her left gloved hand. Tom loved Angelina's handjobs nearly as much as her blowjobs. Her touch was always so deft -- and the friction applied by her gloved hand made this particular manual stimulation even more pleasurable.

"Don't hold out, darrhhlling, let it go," Angelina said, her hand now working his penis at a furious pace. "Imagine you're making love to me and I'm smoking from my holder and wearing my black stiletto boots. The boots you so love to fuck me in."

That power of suggestion did it. Finally, totally relaxed, as his lover had promised, Tom ejaculated gobs of cum onto his khakis and onto the steering wheel and dashboard. The cleanup would be time consuming and unpleasant but no matter. It was so, so worth it.

12