Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long was I out, darrlling?" Angelina asked, entering the swinging kitchen door to find her fiancé cutting carrots for a salad.

"Hey," said Tom, turning around to greet her. "I don't know...a couple hours or so. How do you feel?"

"Better, but why did you let me sleep so long? You know I had calls to make. It's after 5:00. Everything's closed now"

"They're done."

"What do you mean, 'they're done?'"

"Well, not all of it's done, but while you got some much-needed rest, I got some things done on the to-do list. First, I called around and finally found a caterer that has Beluga caviar, so I placed that order. Then I called some florists and got three bids on wedding arrangements and centerpieces, and last but not least, I called that calligrapher and had him correct that typo and include a note about the correction. He's fixing it and will mail out new invites Monday. Not only that, but I got him to give us a 50% discount on the whole cost of the job, because the error was all his fault.

"Oh, yeah. And I found a box of pasta in the cupboard and some bacon in the fridge, so I made spaghetti carbonara for dinner. It won't be as good as yours, but I tried."

"And you set the table, too," the surprised woman said as if it was a question, opening up the kitchen door to look into the dining room, where Tom had neatly prepared a candlelight dinner for two.

"Thomas, darrhhling, this is all so lovely," Angelina said, touching her hand to her chest, as tears of joy formed in her eyes. "Thank you so much for helping with the wedding and then making dinner. It smells divine. Just when I didn't think I could love you more, you go and do the most thoughtful things."

Angelina threw her arms around her fiancé and pressed her body closely to his.

"When's dinner ready, darrhhling?" she asked, after initiating a soft kiss on his lips.

"Just as soon as I finish chopping these carrots and add 'em to the salad," Tom answered.

"Why don't you serve dinner, while I go upstairs and dress more...appropriately for the occasion."

"Okay, sure."

Angelina said goodbye with another sensuous kiss to Tom's mouth before backing out of the kitchen and up to her bedroom.

Ten minutes later, after Tom had finished making the salad and brought it and the spaghetti to the table, he lit the candle with a matchstick. Extinguishing the stick out with a few rapid shakes of his wrist, his peripheral vision caught the sight of a vision as snowy as the blizzard falling outside descending the staircase. Turning toward it, he saw Angelina, dressed in a white lace Teddy, with a freshly lit Virginia Slim at the end of a long black cigarette holder held languidly from the right corner of her mouth.

Now at the bottom of the stairs, Angelina stood, hands on hips, motionless on her black, knee-high, high-heeled leather boots, so her lover could fully absorb the sexy sight before him.

"Wow," was all Tom could say.

Angelina slipped the holder out of her mouth and a gray tail of smoke followed. With a seductive smile, the woman sauntered the 10 or so feet into the living room.

"I noticed you hadn't prepared an appetizer for dinner," Angelina said slyly, the smoke from the cigarette holder in her upturned right hand drifting harmlessly behind her. "How would you like to eat me?"

With her left hand, she slipped the satin strap off her right shoulder, then stepped her left boot onto the coffee table. The movement forced the fabric of her floral negligee over her hip, revealing to her lover that she was panties free.

Staring blankly, Tom walked to Angelina and took a knee, his face now at her crotch level. Without saying a word, he cupped her butt cheeks with his large hands and delicately moved his mouth into her bush. Burying his face in his lover's vagina, Tom proceeded to lick, kiss and chew away at Angelina's juicy genitalia.

Fighting a losing battle for control of the situation, Angelina writhed and moaned in ecstasy.

The wait was so, so worth it, Tom said to himself, continuing to munch away with passionate gusto, as the pleasured Angelina collapsed in orgasmic unconsciousness over his left shoulder.

12