Libraries are for Reading

Story Info
Two college dorm mates have some fun in the library.
2.8k words
4.57
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaso
Jaso
24 Followers

I should know better than assume the library is for reading.

Spring break has began to crawl by and, being two lesbians sharing a dorm, Mack and I can't find much to do besides fuck like rabbits. It'd be a good change of pace to sit at a table in the back of a quiet room and take in the smell of books. A good change of pace from takeout Chinese, 50 Shades of Gray marathons, and the hot slide of skin, sweat, and saliva.

But who am I kidding?

Mack slides off my lap and I lean back, resting my weight on my arms and absently playing with the creases in the covers. Her lips are swollen, arching and red and wet and... "Babe do you want to go to the library?"

I don't respond. I'm too busy watching the movements of her mouth. "Hm?"

"Let's go to the library."

I look up. "What? Why?"

Mack shrugs. "I don't know, don't you want to do something different? I never thought I'd say this, but our bedroom is getting a bit repetitive, don't you think Lia?"

I stand up and brush off my jeans, then throw my shirt over my head. "What does that have to do with the library?" I ask, though I already know the answer.

"Oh, come on babe. You're so smart. I don't need to explain myself." Mack leans in and cups my cheek, pecking her lips down my throat. "So smart."

I tilt my head back and consider sitting at the library table, undoubtedly with the text blurring before my eyes and my palm in my mouth as I bite down on it.

Mack rubs her palm up and down my crotch and smiles. "Come on love, stop pretending to consider it, we both know you don't have a choice."

I feign annoyance.

"Pants off."

Flashing Mack a grumpy glare, I begin to work the zippers and buttons of my jeans, stripping them down to my ankles and not bothering to remove them fully before I climb stomach-first onto the bed. I look back at Mack and smile, rocking my hips slightly.

"Beautiful fucking slut, aren't you?" She murmurs, running a hand down my back and over my ass.

"Only for you."

"Damn right."

Mack leaves me on the bed to delve through the closet for a brown box. Upon finding it she lays an array of different toys in front of my face. I blush.

"Choose one."

"Mackie..."

"Don't fucking call me Mackie and choose one."

I grab one without looking at them and hold it out to Mack, embarrassed.

Mack pats my head, then my ass. "Good girl." She rolls me over onto my back. I look up at her and smile sheepishly.

She raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes as I plant my feet wide and spread my legs. My smile drops when she pulls the strap of my panties aside and hot wetness slides out onto her fingers.

I cover my eyes with my forearm and my jaw tightens as she slips two fingers inside of me, curling them and scissoring my entrance. Knowing Mack, I don't dare make a sound, but holy fuck.

"God, you're so good. You're so good, Lia. You always behave, don't you?"

"Yes..." I hiss, pressing back on her hand.

"That's what I thought, so hold still baby girl."

With great effort I stop my movements and ignore the throbbing between my legs. Mack grabs my panties and pulls them down just past my knees, pressing them down so that my legs spread farther.

Her thumb presses against my clit and I grind my teeth together, keeping quiet. I'm rewarded when something slips inside of me, stretching and pulling and pressing until I'm gasping.

"Shhh, you're okay."

I shift my hips, trying to apply more pressure to anything. Mack grabs ahold of my face and squeezes hard so that my lips bunch up and my cheeks ache. She crawls onto the bed and looms over me, forcing me to look at her.

"You're okay. Right? We're going to go to the library and everything is going to be completely okay. Right Lia?"

I have enough experience with Mack to know what torture awaits me, but my throbbing ass doesn't seem to care. I nod vigorously. "Yes. Nothing is wrong, everybody will see that I'm completely okay."

Mack spits on my mouth, then leans down and attaches her lips to mine. She sucks and licks and bites until I arch upwards with my hips, then she pulls away. She pats my cheek.

"Good girl."

I sit up and groan as whatever I doomed myself to shifts farther into my stomach.

Mack tilts her head to the side and gives me an up-down. She smiles, and my stomach flutters with satisfied pleasure. "Wait here."

She disappears into the closet again, then comes back holding an array of garments with a cheeky smile.

"Fucker." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that love?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought. Put these on."

I sigh and heave myself off the bed to put my new clothes for the day on. When I look in the mirror I laugh.

I look ridiculous, in knee length shorts and a matching bright pink sweater. Not the clothes I would expect from Mack, knowing her usual tastes, but I look decent (if not stylish) all the same. Perhaps it's not too far out of Mack's usual preferences seeing as I feel sufficiently humiliated when I step out into the hallway.

My legs still throb and I ache to touch myself, or maybe to beg Mack to touch me. I feel filthy in the best way as I strut down the walkways of campus acting as both Mack's sex toy and her dress-up doll.

The best part is nobody who looks at us knows. They don't know how much pleasure I'm feeling. Mack could do so much to me and nobody would ever know. It turns me on even more to think of myself being entirely at the mercy of Mack.

She wraps a hand around my waist as we approach the library. The weight of her arm is predatory and I take a deep breath as Mack smiles politely before leading us to a table in the back of the library. It's deathly silent and we are alone in our sheltered corner. Most students aren't in the campus library at 1pm on a Tuesday during break.

Mack pulls a chair out for me and I sit, biting my lip at the flash of warm pain, and place my books on the table. She sits directly next to me and rests a hand on my knee, using the other to tease open the old book and leaf through to the right page.

For the first ten minutes we actually pretended to study. Mack's thumb drew small circles on my thigh in an ironically wholesome fashion and I got two whole sentences onto my page.

Then whatever piece of silicon wedged within me begins to vibrate, and not another sentence will be written. I gasp, bite my hand, and pound the table... but I don't cry out.

"Fuck you." I whisper in a strained voice.

Mack doesn't look up, just smiles and continues to rub innocent circles on my knee. I laugh because I don't know what else to do and I can't fucking think. I lean forward, trying to apply more pressure, but Mack's hand slithers up my torso and presses me back against the chair.

I take a deep breath but it doesn't help. "Fuck." I breathe. I bite down on my hand again as a blush rises up my neck and the soft humming from within me is audible in the stillness of the library.

I rock side to side as my legs throb and go numb at the same time. I'm already so close.

"Excuse me?"

I whip around. A beautiful, tall girl with dark skin and adorable round glasses gazes down at us with a polite expression. "Do you guys mind if I join you?"

The vibrations stop and I almost yell, whipping my head towards Mack. A throbbing springs back to life everywhere and I want nothing more than to rip my clothes off, spectators or not, and fuck myself until I can't remember my own name.

I don't.

Mack smiles at the girl. "It's not a problem at all."

"Thank you. I really study better in company." The girl pulls a chair out from the other side of the table and takes a seat.

I turn my head to her and attempt a pained smile. "Sorry for my rudeness, I'm Lia wh- ah- what's your name?"

Mack turns the vibrator back on mid-sentence. The bitch. My breath begins to heave and I struggle to maintain a flat expression.

I imagine what I could be doing if we were in our dorm right now. Mack would have me shackled and spread like a feast before her and I would happily- so happily- lay there, open for her pleasure.

The girl gives me a curious look and I dig my nails into my palms. "My name is Mia." Her gaze travels to Mack. "And your girlfriend? What is her name?"

I laugh a little hysterically, trying not to cry at how spectacular and how pained I feel.

"I'm Mack."

My chair screeches as I push away from the table and stand up. "Sorry. Bathroom." I muster.

"Excuse us," I hear Mack say as I walk as fast as I can without breaking into a jog. The bathroom is on the other side of the library and by the time I dash into a stall Mack is hot on my heels. I try to close the door but a hand reaches out and slender fingers curl around the edge before it can slam shut.

Mack slides into the large stall and presses me against the divider. I turn my head to the side, "Mack, lock the door."

She ignores me and instead snatches my chin and turns my head to face her. I groan, aching for release, for Mack to touch me, kiss me, anything. The door sits quietly, still half-open, watching to see what happens next.

"What's wrong, love? You used the bathroom before we left the dorm." She said, smiling.

I draw a breath to speak but it leaves in a gush as Mack presses her lips to mine. Her mouth moves harshly against me, wet and hot. Fire burns in my stomach and my back arches towards her. A knee wedges itself against my crotch and a moan gushes from my lips, spilling into her mouth.

I feel her smile against my mouth, her breasts press against mine and her hand trails my lower back.

"Fuck," I whisper, grinding against her knee, trying to reach my release. I'm so fucking close, every muscle in my body tightens... and it all stops.

Mack pulls away. The vibrations stop. Her knee returns to its normal position.

My face feels cold, I feel empty, I ache everywhere. "Mack, please." I cry. I slam my fist against the stall and groan in frustration. My other hand flies to my crotch and I press, getting a moment of melting satisfaction, but Mack snatches it away and pins each of my hands next to my head.

"You're going to sit at the table and fucking study and maybe I'll reward you, but until then this is your punishment. Okay?"

I nod, face burning. The vibrations come alive once again and I try not to gasp, not to give Mack that satisfaction, as pleasure washes over the pain between my legs in hot waves.

"Good."

We leave the bathroom and Mack walks me back to the table, her hand once again around my waist, fingers digging into my side.

I sit down and smile at Mia, acting like nothing happened. She is polite enough to return the smile and look back down at her books.

The chair creaks as I try to subtly rock my body. Mack appears entirely unaffected and absorbed in her reading, and Mia pretends to be unaware even if she notices.

I'm going to go insane, this is too much. How could Mack possibly expect me to be able to endure this? My legs tremble with need.

Minutes tick by impossibly slow, with Mack changing the speeds as she likes and grinning at my constrained reactions. I'm sweating now, panting with my legs squeezed together and saliva pooling on my tongue. I swallow.

I'm about to lean back in my chair when Mack turns it all the way up, more violent than it has been before. I don't even try to hold back the moan that spills from me as my body jerks. A vague hope that we are in a secluded enough section of the library makes itself present.

Mia's eyes snap up and she stares at me. "Fuck..." I groan, letting my head fall back.

My breath heaves as I sit in the chair and feel my climax rise like a flame sweeping through me. I feel a heavy weight on my lap and open my eyes to see Mack straddling me. My hands slip under her shirt and sweep up and down her soft torso, savoring the heat that greets my fingers.

"You're being too loud, my love." She murmurs against my neck, before opening her mouth and pressing wet kisses down my neck and over my collarbone.

"Please." I whisper. I'm so close, so, so close. I'm on the edge with no way of tipping myself over.

Mack kisses her way back up to my mouth, kissing each corner, then pulling back. My lips tingle with unmet expectation.

I open my eyes. Mack twists and looks back at Mia, who is still staring at us, jaw parted. Mack grins. "Are you going to join or report us, Mia?"

Mia blinks, licks her lips, and leans back in her chair. "I want to watch."

Mack turns back to me. "You've been such a gorgeous, good little slut for the last hour. You deserve to be rewarded, dont you think?"

I nod vigorously, thrusting my hips up against Mack's and clutching the sides of the chair with both hands.

Mack slides off my lap and pulls at the waistband of my shorts. I lift my hips and she slides both my shorts and underwear down in one motion.

I imagine someone stumbling by our obscene table. I imagine their face as they watch Mack tease me apart until Im in pieces on the floor of the library.

Mack yanks my sweater up until it runches above my breasts, then pulls my bra ever so slightly down. Her fingers brush over my nipples and I whine as they grow hard instantly.

"God, Mack, hurry the fuck up." I mumble.

I glance at Mia who is still leaning back in her chair, lip between her teeth.

Mack doesn't say anything, only moves downward and grabs ahold of the base of whatever toy is deep inside me.

It slides out, slick and hot, leaving behind a gaping neediness within me. Mack leans in and kisses my inner thighs, my stomach, my pelvis. I groan in frustration.

Mack splays a hand across my stomach and finally moves down to swipe over my opening. A moan rumbles deep in my throat. Her tongue dips into me and comes back out to suck at my clit.

"Shit." I hiss, knuckles going white where I'm holding onto the chair.

Mack chuckles deeply as her tongue twists inside me. I pant, moan, thrust up towards Mack's mouth, relinquishing all the control I have been holding onto for the last hour.

Mack's hand slides farther up my stomach until two fingers pinch around my right nipple. Pain dissolves into pleasure on its way down my body, and it's too much. I gasp, my legs tense, my eyes roll back.

My vision flashes white as if a camera has snapped a picture of the moment I fall apart and a fire sweeps through my veins. A hoarse cry rips itself from my throat as I climax, shaking in the chair and breath strained.

When I come down from my high, Mack has already moved away from me and instead looms over me. I feel warm everywhere and a loose moan slides out of my mouth when Mack leans down and presses her lips to mine in a sloppy, open-mouth kiss.

Her lips stole the sizzling in my stomach and it's my turn to smile against her mouth. I bring a hand to her head and press her harder against my mouth until it hurts.

When I pull myself together I gently push Mack backwards. She stands up and watches me as I pull my shorts back up and fix my sweater.

"What a good girl." She murmurs, holding my cheek.

I smile at her, still shivering with aftershocks. Mack treads over to Mia and leaves a chaste kiss on her lips. Mia tangles her hand in Mack's hair but she ducks away and stands by my side again.

"Until next time." Mack says with a wink. She grabs my hand, I grab our books, and we make our way back to the dorm.

Jaso
Jaso
24 Followers