Library Hookup Ch. 01

Story Info
A study session between Olivia and Sarah turns steamy.
1.9k words
4.6
16.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't make me do this." I whined. I had hoped that studying in the library would provide the focus I needed to get through my math homework. This proved not to be the case, as I'd been stuck on the same problem for the better part of thirty minutes and had yet to even come close to the right answer. "I'm an English major, subjecting me to pre-calculus is cruel and unusual punishment. Look it up, it might actually be against the Geneva Convention or something."

Olivia shot me a sympathetic smile but tapped a pencil on her own textbook which was opened to the next topic. Unlike me, she actually enjoyed math and had no trouble picking up on the material.

"Sarah, you have to keep going or you'll never be ready for the exam. I believe in you." Olivia said before turning the pencil back to notetaking.

Classmates sometimes asked if we were sisters and it wasn't hard to see why. Dark hair, olive complexions, and rarely spotted without the other while on campus. The only major differences was that Olivia's hair was black to my brown and she stood a few inches taller.

Our friend Samantha always insisted she couldn't see the resemblance, citing Olivia's exclusively black wardrobe and tattoo sleeves as distinguishing points. Our friend group had come to a silent conclusion that the reason Samantha was always so adamant on this topic was because she had a crush on Olivia. This was all but confirmed when Samantha asked Olivia out last week but was politely turned down.

"You're right. I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes."

The scratching of the pencil on paper stopped, but I barely noticed having already turned back to the practice problems.

"You are so sweet. Like you just slip in with these little compliments that seem like no big deal but are actually really nice." I could feel myself blushing but didn't want to get distracted.

"Stop you're making me blush." A devious smile played out across the table and I could hear the warning bells, but it was too late. Teasing among the friend group was usually in good fun. But Olivia liked to find a weak point and poke it for a little bit longer than most.

"Oh, don't say that. Because then I'll have to make you blush harder." Despite not wanting to be distracted and knowing I'd be encouraging her, the next question tumbled out.

"And how exactly would you do that?" Olivia's blue eyes were considering for a minute, clearly weighing her response in her head. She must have come to some conclusion.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes." The answer came quick and breathless. Every molecule holding its breath for the next reply.

"I would start by telling you what a good person you are. You always offer to give me notes."

It was true. Olivia had missed several days of class due to a broken leg mid-semester and I would send her notes without being asked. Though Olivia was always profusely thankful and offered repayment in the form of caffeine, it was nice to hear again.

"And if that didn't work," she continued even though the blush was clearly spreading. "I'd tell you how much I like your eyes. They remind me of the ocean."

"I get that one a lot." More than one cashier had stopped mid-purchase to tell me as much. A man on the train even missed his stop to tell me they looked like the sky. But this felt different, more personal.

"I bet you do." Fuck. "I'm sure you get a lot of compliments. You're really very pretty."

The blush crept down my shirt. The wooden table probably should've caught fire by now. Fire alarms should be sounding off. But no, the heat was contained under my skin. But this really shouldn't be surprising. We'd gone to enough parties and bar crawls for me to see Olivia in action. Women were attracted to her. It was just a fact. Maybe it was the leather jacket, maybe it was her refreshingly forthright nature. But usually it was the way she made you feel like the most important person in the room. During a conversation she wanted to understand, to know more about whatever the topic was. And, by extension, she wanted to know about you. That was a heady feeling most people couldn't turn away from so easily.

At the last house party I'd leaned in to tell her I was going to get a drink. Apparently the music and noise of the crowd proved to be too powerful because Olivia had looped her fingers through the belt loops of my jeans and tugged me closer before cocking her head in the universal sign of "What did you say?". I'd held up my drink and pointed in the direction of the kitchen before slipping away. The sea of people proved hard to navigate. The previously plentiful bar set up on the kitchen counter was looking sparser than at the start of the party. Making do, I whipped up a shitty cocktail before making my way back to the living room. By the time I'd returned, there was another girl on her lap whispering in her ear. She was definitely pretty, with long blonde hair and a skirt that showed off her legs. And boy were they nice legs. She had to be a runner or something because no normal person had such great muscle definition. Her hand rested on Olivia's shoulder as she bestowed a dazzling smile. I gave them a little wave before going to find somewhere else to hang out, downing my new drink on the way.

"Aaand you win. I'm officially at maximum blush potential." Maybe giving in would be the best option. I'm not sure how much more I can take without making a fool out of myself.

Olivia's eyes regarded me for a second, gaze stoking the flames to fever pitch inside me. I have always had a terrible poker face, but just this once I was hoping that that wouldn't be the case. That the universe would let me keep my composure this one time and not embarrass myself in front of my best friend. Law of averages, or something like that.

"Actually," she said after a long pause "I don't know if that's true. Let me show you something." When she stood and began walking away, I scrambled up to follow, almost knocking my water bottle over in my haste. It wobbled for a second before settling back into place. By the time I was sure nothing else was in peril, Olivia had already disappeared down the stacks of books. Through the power of speed walking, I managed to catch up. That didn't do anything to slow down my hammering heart.

"Have I ever told you how pretty your hair is?"

The comment was thrown casually over her shoulder, without breaking stride.

"Oh thank you." We stopped in the reference section surrounded by dusty old tombs. Footsteps of other students left behind until it was almost silent. The books forming a solid wall on either side. It was only then that we came face to face again.

Olivia chuckled. "You're so polite. I like that about you." I managed to bite back another thank you. It seemed a bit excessive at this point. Plus I didn't want to prove her point. She was already doing such a good job teasing that additional material would be unnecessary. "I also like your smile. I think it's because I like your mouth so much." Her thumb rested on my lower lip as her hand came up to cup my cheek. Simultaneously, my eyes went wide and my breathing hitched.

"T-thanks..."

"I'm going to kiss you, okay?" All I could do was nod. Yes. Please, do that. The hand on my pulled me close before twining in my curls. Our lips met softly and it was all I could do to hold on, feeling awash in the moment. Confusion warred with excitement. It was all riding a wave of lust. I wanted her hands on me. Squeezing my tits, my ass. Feeling everywhere. A small whimper left my throat and in the next second her lips were gone.

"Do you like being good for me?" I nodded mutely against her forehead, eyes screwed shut.

She crooked a finger under my chin and tilted my face up. That was all the encouragement I needed. I surged forward, knocking her back a step as we kissed. My need surprising even me. All worries of whether this was okay or not faded as her hands grabbed my ass.

"Fuck." I muttered into her mouth, which curved into a smile. Her tongue met mine, almost as insistent as the knee between my thighs. The rising tide of need swept away my other thoughts and I shamelessly ground down as I tasted her tongue piercing. My back hit the shelves and my breasts were pressed between us, cleavage all but spilling out of the grey V-neck shirt.

"I've always wanted to play with these." Came the admission as her hands squeeze my breasts. My nipples hardened under her touch and I have never been so glad to not be wearing a bra. To dull this sensation would border on criminal. The peaks pressed into her palms.

"Then don't stop. Touch me, please. I need you to."

"I won't. What do you need, baby?" The question was punctuated with a pinch to my nipples. I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming. The pleasure stole my words and all I could do was hump harder. She stepped away and I whined at the loss. This was starting to seem like bad habit. But the whine immediately morphed into a hiss when Olivia's hand slipped under my skirt. She rubbed my lower lips for several long beats before heading north to make tight circles over my clit.

"I can feel how wet you are," She growled in my ear. "What a good girl, soaking through your panties for me."

"Olive." Using her nickname was probably unfair. But I liked what it did to her eyes. They went wide before narrowing in determination. "Please." I dug my nails into her shoulders as I bucked into her touch. Now it was her turn to hiss.

But a voice floated over the bookstacks as did the sound of approaching feet. We froze for one terrible second before springing into action. Quickly, Olivia stepped away and I pulled down my skirt. She took off her leather jacket and put it over my shoulders, covering my still excited nipples. We quickly retreated back to our study space in silence. There was no way any more work was getting done at this point. I packed up my bag haphazardly, babbling as I did.

"Yeah, so thanks for the study date. I mean studying." Fuck "I'll, um, text you later."

"Sarah." I could hear the concern in her voice, but I needed space to think. And I couldn't think with her standing there, hair a mess and fingers probably still smelling like me. I had just humped her leg in the middle of the library and I knew we'd have to talk about it. Just not right now.

"I gotta go." And I walked away from the sad look in her eyes.