Library Hookup Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia and Sarah pick up where they left off in the library.
1.6k words
4.62
12.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Olivia 5:00 p.m. "Can I come pick up my jacket?"

The phone screen illuminated with the text message while I was sitting in bed with my back against the wall. After reading it, my head thunked backwards into the concrete. Thankfully my roommate Robin had already gone home for winter break or she may have been concerned at not only the possible bruise forming but how messy the dorm room had gotten in her absence. The evidence of my failed attempts at distraction had crept onto her side. A half-finished page out of a stress relief coloring book lay discarded in the valley between the beds, which were against opposite walls. A book with a receipt stuck in the first chapter laid on her desk, the same standard issue fake wood one that was at the foot of my bed, slightly blocking the view of the door.

Not pictured, the dozen or so deleted texts that never got sent to Olivia.

Hooking up with your best friend was ill-advised in the best situations. There's the messiness of what that will do to your relationship, to your friend group as a whole. But hooking up in the university library when anyone could have walked by then accidentally stealing her leather jacket in your hasty attempt to retreat was doubly rash.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

From: Sarah 5:04 p.m. "Sure, when?"

From: Olivia 5:05 p.m. "Now? I'm in the lobby"

From: Sarah 5:05 p.m. "Sure, I'll come get you"

Guests weren't allowed to wander the dorms on their own. Even if they lived in the building, they still needed to be escorted by someone who lived on the floor. While our RA had explained it was for safety reasons, I considered running the risk. Right now, the thought of riding in the elevator from the lobby to the sixth floor and back down again made my stomach knot. But we'd both get written up if anyone caught Olivia roaming the halls. Plus the adult thing to do was to suck it up and get it over with. The whole interaction didn't need to last more than five minutes.

When I stepped off the elevator, she was already waiting for me. She was wearing one of my favorite shirts. It was a faded cream colored Dr. Pepper t-shirt over black jeans. The first time she'd worn it, I'd joked that I thought she wasn't allowed to wear colors. She'd just smiled and put my hand on her shirt, explaining the only reason she wore it was because it was so soft. Since then, I always liked seeing her in it. Until now. Now it was just a reminder of how different things were. That comfortability gone.

I held the doors open and she stepped into the elevator with me. It was the end of the semester, so many people had gone home. It wasn't uncommon to be the only person in the elevator or go hours without seeing anyone else other than the front desk clerks.

I leaned back against the metal rail, eyes fixed on the climbing numbers. Conversation topics wouldn't come. Or, rather, no appropriate topics. It felt wrong to ask about vacation plans when the elephant in the room clearly exceeded the weight limit posted near the emergency button.

The ding of arrival saved me from further internal torture. We made our way to my room and I avoided eye contact until the door shut behind us.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket." She just looked so normal. Like nothing happened. Her hands were in her pockets and she surveyed the slight mess with a soft smile. One that made my stomach unknot just a bit.

"Any time." Her smile was directed at me now, taking in my face before traveling lower. I could feel her gaze move down my body because it left electricity in its wake. Looking for a distraction, my eyes landed on her jacket resting on my desk. I picked it up and held it out. She took her hands out of her pockets but didn't take the jacket. Instead, she pulled out a chair from Robin's desk and took a seat.

"Can we talk about yesterday? I don't want to leave things like this over break and I'm sure you don't either."

I sighed before setting the jacket down and pulling out my own chair.

"Look, I like you a lot. You're my best friend. Yesterday was-" For once, Olivia was at a loss for words. Which was impressive because this was the girl that went on a half an hour rant about the fries in the dining halls.

Because she doesn't know how to let me down gently. She knows this was a mistake and she wants to go back to being friends without hurting my feelings.

"Yesterday was a lot." I finished for her. She nodded gratefully so I soldiered on, determined to make this as painless as possible. At least for one of us. "You don't have to explain, we can just forget about it and pretend it never happened."

Her brow furrowed.

"Is that what you want?" This wasn't making any sense. I was giving her an easy out. Why wasn't she taking it? Could she possibly want a repeat as badly as I did?

After leaving the library, the rest of the day was an exercise in self-induced amnesia. I tried to forget that anything happened. And it was going pretty well. By the time I went to bed, the math problems were finished, a fresh load of laundry was ready to be put away in the morning, and the dust bunnies had been vanquished. But laying in bed with nothing to do but fall asleep, that's when the memories came back. It was like I was watching from a security camera. I saw myself grinding down on her knee, then her fingers. Olivia grinned as she whispered dirty nothings.

"Isn't that what you want?"

Now, sitting across from me once more, Olivia shook her head.

"What I want is to kiss you again." The heat from yesterday rekindled. Her hooded eyes dropped to my mouth, which was slightly opened in surprise. I couldn't help biting my lower lip as I processed her admission. This drew a strained sound from across the room. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes." The words felt heavy as they landed. They weren't just an admission of lust, but of the constant ache. To touch and be touched back.

"Then get over here." The command was low and gravely. I stood and cautiously approached. She met me halfway, hands cupping my face once more. The touch was gentle. More so than I expected judging by the way she licked her lips in anticipation. My hands rested in the crooks of her arms and she slowly brushed her lips over mine once, twice, three times before touching down. Yesterday was too frenzied to process in the moment. With this newfound privacy, I leisurely kisses back, enjoying when soft lips met mine. Feeling my lip gloss glue us together. If yesterday was hot, this was a slow simmer. We broke apart to catch our breath.

"How was that?"

"Good." Now it was my turn to smile. "But I think we can make it better."

She cocked an eyebrow that said I was welcome to try. Feeling bolder in the face of a challenge, I pulled my shirt over my head, revealing a plain black bra. The smile slid off her face.

"Holy shit." I was drunk on power off of her reaction. I felt hot and sexy. So I let my hands wander up to cup my breasts. The material is soft from years of use.

"Were these what you were playing with yesterday?"

"Yes."

"You want to play with them again?" She nods, watching my fingers squeeze, obviously wishing her hands were in my place. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to bury by face in your tits." There is no hesitation. The reply is immediate.

"And what else?" With one tug, my sweatpants fall to the floor, revealing lacey yellow panties. The ones reserved for laundry day when all the comfy pairs are dirty. They're a little too small, so they're wedged between my ass cheeks.

"I want you to lay back on the bed so I can pull your cute underwear to the side and taste you." Olivia playfully shoved me onto the bed. The cold comforter gave me goosebumps and I could feel my nipples peak. Instead of joining, she tugs me to the edge before sinking to her knees. There was no way we both would've fit on the tiny twin bed. But I'd been willing to try. Maybe later. Nails rake down the outside of my thighs. Her tongue charting new territory on my inner thighs, climbing higher. Alternating between kissing and sucking. Even a bite every once in a while. When the trail leads to the main attraction, I'm almost embarrassingly wet. That feeling is swiftly kicked to the side when her tongue dives straight for my button.

"Oh fuck."

"That's it baby, let me make you feel good." Despite the encouragement, the feeling was too intense. I tried to squirm away, but she pressed another kiss to my inner thigh, keeping her lips in place as she whispered "You're okay. Let me try something." She stuck two fingers in and fuck that is so much better. The dual sensations more bearable than the one alone. "Better?"

Keening is the only answer but that must have been enough. Because the finger fucking resumed. I'm sweating despite the cold room. It's all so intense. New. Sure I'd had sex before but not like this. Not with her.

"I-I'm- please don't stop, I need-" Each sentence crash lands in a field of lust.

"Come for me." The command rang out in the room. Followed by a smack to the side of my ass. And my orgasm bore down on me. I wrung the sheets and I let loose a scream.