Library of Congress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch what you say," I smiled. "They'll be calling you a radical."

"A liberal," she smiled, pausing in her tracks, and turning slowly. One eyebrow was arched playfully, as her eyes zeroed in on me.

"Fanatical?" I added.

"Criminal," she finished. "It's only logical." She was looking right at me, and as I was the only one facing her, across the table, only I could see it, and this time, it wasn't wishful thinking.

A wink. One beautiful brown eye closed briefly, then opened again, and she smiled, before turning away, and continuing her search for whatever book she sought. She whistled the tune as she went.

"What the fuck was that?" my friend Kenny asked.

"The Logical Song," I replied. "You know? Supertramp? I know they butchered it at the talent show, but it's still a classic. I love that albu..... "

"Like I care about the fucking song?" he cut me off. "What was that, with Ms. Denninger?"

"Oh that? Nothing, really. She just played golf a few times this summer," I explained. "She's really nice."

The three of them exchanged incredulous glances.

"You had a chance to be with Sexy Dexi away from school?" Dave asked. "And we're just hearing this now?"

"Hey, you guys were the ones out of town on vacation with your families," I explained further. "There's nothing to tell, anyway. She just played golf. We talked a bit. That's all."

I kept the details of her wardrobe to myself, and hoped my poker face held up.

Apparently it did. They let it go with another round of glances, and we picked up the conversation from there.

***

Things went pretty normally from there. Being an early Scorpio, I had a birthday coming up soon, just before Halloween. It was the big one, the one every teenager has circled on the calendar.

You'd lie to make yourself older, at least while you're young. We're always in a big hurry to grow up, until we do, and realize that, in the ignorance of youth, we had it good.

But, until I figured that out, I'd happily celebrate my eighteenth birthday, and I'd have fun doing it.

At school, Halloween was something of a big deal, for those who cared to participate. A costume contest for the students, and teachers who went all out on decorations, it was a time when Elvis might be in your math class, and the principal was a robot.

As a newly graduated adult, I had outgrown the whole costume thing, but still found it mildly amusing.

So, I found myself walking down the hallway, following Daisy Duke. While the boobs were clearly padded, the legs and ass were real, and quite delicious. It was the only day of the year she could get away with dressing that way without drawing the ire of the principal. I cruised past the library door, where a giant spider peered around the corner into the hallway. Curiosity got to me, and I turned in.

What the? I wondered. Fog? Ah. Dry ice, probably from the science department. Spooky ambiance.

It was quite thick in there, and assorted other decorations hung from the ceiling. A dark shape moved behind the desk, attracting my attention.

Not just any shape, either. Decidedly curvy, and sporting a poofy black wig, it was.... Elvira? Actually, there was no question about who she was intending to be, but I was surprised to see her dressed that way.

"Mr. Miller," she purred, "Welcome. I'm Elvira, librarian of the Dark."

Oh my, look at that dress, I swallowed, taking in the crease between her breasts. Not quite as deeply cut as the real dress worn by Cassandra Peterson, it was nonetheless the most revealing thing I'd ever seen her wear at school. The wig and her makeup were perfect. Without the real Elvira standing beside her, it was hard to find a flaw in her costume.

"Wow!" I finally sputtered. "You look, um, fantastic!" My eyes fell once again on her boobs. "No glasses?"

"Contacts," she smiled, fluttering her ridiculously long eyelashes, hands on hips. She shifted her weight, extending her right leg through the high slit in the skirt. Fishnet stockings, and black stilettos. She'd thought of everything.

She stepped closer. In those heels, she was a smidge taller than me. I didn't know whether to look at her ruby red lips, dark eyes, or the beckoning expanse of skin slightly lower.

"Mr. Miller," she breathed, in full character. "Would you be able to do me a favour this afternoon, after classes? It's okay to say 'no' if you already have plans, like a party to go to. Are you busy?" She tapped a polished, black fingernail on her blood red lips. I watched those lips purse, then shifted to her eyes. She gave me a campy wink. "Well?"

"A favour?" I swallowed, glancing down for a quick peek at her chest.

"Yes, Mr. Miller.... A, favour," she hissed, and shimmied her body slightly. I saw her boobs ripple in my peripheral vision.

"Um, yeah, sure," I said weakly, unsure if she was suggesting something I'd like a lot, or just pulling my chain.

"Great, thanks," she smiled, her voice reverting to normal. Chain yanked. "I need some help taking down these decorations," she explained, gesturing widely with her arm.

Yeah, she played me, I thought, looking around at the plethora of spooky nicknacks. Spiders, skulls, webs, et al. She knew that I couldn't resist her, and played me like a fiddle.

"Alright," I exhaled, mentally beating my head against the nearest wall.

"After class," she repeated. "I'll do what I can through the day, so I don't keep you long, but some of these are out of my reach. Thank you." I watched her wiggle that cute little ass walking away from me, until she stopped and glanced over her shoulder, catching me ogling her. Elvira took over, and she smiled, then caressed her left butt cheek with her hand. A final pat made the firm flesh quiver, then she stepped behind her desk.

Well, in truth, I didn't have plans after school anyway. Helping her out couldn't hurt, could it?

***

As it happened, my schedule didn't take me anywhere near the library all day, and my buddies decided to spend our free time in the cafeteria. I had a feeling none of them had seen Dexi's outfit, today, or they'd probably want to check her out some more. I kept my plans to myself, and let them determine the topic of conversation. It was nothing special.

The clock kept edging closer to the end of the day, and I kept thinking about helping Dexi in the library. I wondered why she was picking on me. My friends were equally smitten with her body. Would she have done the same to them? Or, was it because we'd seen each other during the summer? Her friends had pointed out that I was watching her on the range. Maybe she was penalizing me for spying on her.

Whatever her reasoning, at the agreed upon time, I walked into the library. Always quiet, the room seemed even more empty than usual. I noticed that most of the smaller items seen earlier were indeed already packed away.

"Ms. Denninger?" I said quietly. There was no response. "Ms Denninger?" I ventured, louder.

I heard the distinctive 'click-clack' of high heels on hard floor, coming from a far corner of the room. As it continued, I was able to zero in on the location. Upstairs. Getting closer. The sound became clearer, with less echo, and I saw a pair of very attractive feet begin the descent from above. I moved closer to the stairs, just in time.

Oh, fuck, I thought. She was still in costume. I watched her breasts jiggle furiously with each step down the flight.

"There you are!" she smiled, still walking with purpose. She bounced right past me, and closed the door, locking it. It was normal to lock the classrooms at this time of day, wasn't it?

"This way, Bryan," she said, passing me again, still walking quickly. "Upstairs."

I was forced to follow her up to the upper level. Three steps behind her, her yummy ass was right at a convenient viewing height, as her hips swayed hypnotically. She turned right at the top of the stairs.

When the library was created in this former gym, they built an upper level, shorter than the full length of the room, leaving a portion that retained the full, nearly three storey ceiling height.

"This one first," she gestured, pointing to the huge spider dangling over the lower hall.

My eyes traced the rope, up from the spider, through a metal truss, and across the ceiling toward us. It was tied off on one of the rolling, wooden ladders that lined the aisles of the taller, upper level.

"Okay," I nodded, starting up the ladder. I went up about four rungs, and confronted a huge, tangled knot.

"What kind of knot is this?" I wondered aloud.

"It's, um.... It's a Dexilara hitch," she giggled, looking up at me. "Sorry. I wanted to be sure it wouldn't fall. You can untie it, right?"

"Eventually," I groaned. "You put it up? Why do you need me?"

"I was wearing different shoes," she smiled, pointing down to her toes. I followed her gesture, but my gaze got caught up in the view down the front of her dress. "I'll spot you, but please don't fall on me." She put one hand on each rail of the ladder, trapping me.

Oh, alright, I thought, pulling my eyes out of her cleavage. I turned to the job at hand, twisting sideways on the ladder so I could lean in and use both hands.

It also let me peek down at her easier, but that's not why I did it. Honest.

I went to work on the knot. In my opinion, the, um, Dexilara hitch? Suitable to tie up an ocean liner. Made more difficult by the yards of excess rope leftover, it was like untangling the Christmas lights from hell. It took me several minutes, and each time I got a loop free, I'd resume looking down her dress while I pulled the slack out through it. The only problem was, I couldn't stop myself from looking, and my dick had access to the video in my head. A bulge began to form.

"I think we're nearly there," I grunted.

"Great!" she grinned, briefly looking up, before resuming her level gaze.

Three or four loops later, the knot was free, and my cock was as hard as stone. First things first; I slowly lowered the spider onto a table below.

"One spider down," I laughed, looking into her upturned face.

"Good. Hold on," she giggled, and began to push the ladder along the aisle, with me a passenger, until it reached the end of the track.

"Where's the next one?" I asked, still not getting the gist.

"Right here," she growled, and palmed my bulge. "Good lord, Bryan. That's some lump you've got there."

It occurred to me that while I was looking down her dress, she had been watching my crotch expand. It also occurred to me, finally, that it may not have been an accident.

"Um, Ms. Denninger?" I asked, seeking confirmation.

"I think you can call me Dexi, when we're alone," she replied softly, continuing to caress my bulge. "Very warm, here," she breathed. I assumed she meant my crotch, but perhaps not.

Looking down at her, I saw her grasp the shoulders of her dress, and tug them off, down her arms. She peeled lower, until her fantastic tits bounced out unrestrained. Her nipples were long and stiff.

"Okay, Bryan, here's what's going to happen," she said quietly, her voice a mixture of desire and control. "I'm going to unzip you, free your cock, and give you a blowjob you'll never forget. I understand you recently had your birthday?"

"Last week," I croaked, staring at her bare breasts.

"Good, so it's legal, if severely frowned upon, for me to do anything I want with you," she continued. "This will stay between us. I'm serious, Bryan. No one knows. Not your buddies. No one. Ever. If it ever comes to light, it will cost me my job, and it will never happen again. Do you understand?"

Well, yes and no. Yes, I keep my mouth shut. That's a given. Now, about the part where it might happen again? Did I hear that right? If I talk, it is a one shot, no pun intended. If I stay quiet, I get more?

"Yes, Ma'am," I nodded. "May I ask a question?"

"Go ahead," she replied, beginning to work on my pants.

"At the risk of sounding ungrateful," I ventured, "Why me?"

"That's a fair question," she smiled, now faced with my tented underwear. "I've seen you look at me. I know you want to." One finger hooked the elastic, and she peeked in over top. "Oh, wow. Yeah, you want to," she laughed, as my cock sprung out. She grabbed it, and stroked it reverently. "Definitely. Nice penis, Bryan. Thick, and long enough to touch bottom."

I took the compliment without response, but it was good to hear.

"Every guy in school wants to. You're gorgeous," I answered, confident that she wasn't going to stop now that she had my rigid shaft in hand.

"How flattering," she said, still looking over my thick pole. "But I can hardly do this with everyone. You're a nice guy. I like you. You certainly sneak your peeks at me, but you're still respectful. When you call me 'Ms. Denninger', I can hear it. Now as for why today? I'm horny as hell. Wearing this getup all day has me so hot, I could almost scream."

"Did you visit the restroom today?" I grinned, catching the implication.

"Of course, and not only in the privacy of the stall," she smiled, rubbing her cheek against the head of my hard dick.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"What do you think I was doing when you arrived?" she winked, offering her fingers for me to sniff.

Not yet having the privilege of experiencing a woman's pussy in person, I couldn't identify the scent specifically. It was intoxicating, and I looked forward to more.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had enough talking," she moaned, and opened her mouth wide.

"Holy shit," I groaned, as she engulfed my penis, sucking it deep into her mouth. I grabbed a convenient rung, and held on tight.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, withdrawing for a second. "You can play with my tits, if you want." She went back to work, slurping my shaft deep again.

Just within reach, those lovely breasts swung as she bobbed her head, begging me to fondle them. I extended my arm, and caught her left breast. Warm, firm, and habit forming, I squeezed gently, eliciting a moan from her. I flicked the erect nipple playfully, and she repeated the sound. Clearly, she enjoyed it.

As far as my enjoyment goes, well, I was rapidly discovering that blowjobs were everything they seemed to be. Her mouth was like liquid velvet on my skin, whereas my hand was like a hand. There was no comparison.

I clung to the ladder with one hand, explored her breasts with the other, and watched her mouth move up and down. Her eyes, always lovely in my opinion, were super-sexy with the eyeliner, shadow, and lashes appropriate to her costume. It was like getting head from the real Elvira. Yeah, I'd remember this.

Dexi moved with the confidence of experience. Her hand stroked in perfect coordination with her bobbing head, and suction was applied in just the perfect amount. I couldn't see her tongue, but could certainly feel it, slithering along my shaft with each cycle.

In the silence of the empty library, I could hear her mouth gurgle and slurp wetly. She gulped back excess saliva, and paused her oral attack, but her hand continued.

"Nice, Bryan," she smiled, licking her moist lips. "You haven't cum yet. I'm impressed."

I decided not to tell her she wasn't the only one who made use of the bathroom stalls for alternate reasons, today.

"Cum for me, Bryan," she urged. "Cum down Ms. Denninger's throat. Gimme that sticky goodness."

Conversation abruptly ended as she once again plunged her mouth over my cock. She pushed deeper, nearly swallowing the whole thing, until she gagged slightly. Pulling back, she gathered herself, and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"Gwock! GWOCKK! GWOCKK!" The sound echoed through the stillness as she slammed her mouth forward. She mouth-fucked me furiously. "GWOCK, GWOCK, GWOCK, GWOCK, GWOCK!"

Cum down Ms. Denninger's throat, she said. Wish granted.

I grabbed her head, and jammed my dick into her drooling mouth one last time, then exploded.

"Gnahhhn, FUCK!" I gasped, a little louder than intended. My shaft flexed, and I pumped my entire load into her sucking mouth. Spurt after spurt, she swallowed it with a moan of contentment. My legs grew wobbly, so I released her head and grabbed the ladder to remain upright, while she slurped up the remaining semen. She sucked harder, drawing out the last drops, then let my softening noodle slip from between her lips.

Her makeup was surprisingly unsmeared, despite the workout. Tears didn't effect it, and neither had my cock ruined her lipstick. The wig, however, was tilted crazily, a victim of my last desperate thrust.

"Ooops," she giggled, adjusting her headdress. Both hands worked to return it to its previous position, jiggling her still unfettered breasts. She caught me watching her tits sway and bounce.

"Come here," she smiled, reaching out. "Careful. Watch your step coming down," she directed as I reached floor level. "Here," she whispered, gently pulling my head toward her bare chest.

I opened wide, and collected her left nipple. Within seconds I was a hungry infant all over again, sucking and nibbling the thick, stubby tip eagerly.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I like that," she moaned softly, running her fingers through my hair. "You're a boob man, Bryan?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, without even slowing down.

"Good. Let's go," she giggled, tapping my head. "Get your shit together. We're going to my place."

Her nipple slipped out of my grasp, and I watched her pull the neckline of her dress outward. She wiggled her shoulders slightly, letting her boobs drop back inside. A quick tug on each shoulder put everything back when it should have been. She looked at me, and grinned.

"Bryan?" she asked, looking down to where my dick hung, still damp with her saliva. "You're in violation of the dress code."

Stuffing my stuff back into my shorts, I pulled up my pants quickly. I was processing the 'we're going to my place' comment. Pretty sure we weren't going to be discussing books.

Dexi had turned and was about to lead us out, when I grabbed her. I wrapped both arms around her from behind, and brought my hands up to cup her breasts, lifting them slightly.

"You're not exactly conformant yourself," I laughed, and nuzzled the side of her neck. She moaned, and leaned back against me. I had, perhaps, found a soft spot.

"I don't hear you complaining," she breathed, lolling her head to one side to give me better access. I could feel her body quivering. Perhaps I'd found a very soft spot.

"Mr. Miller," she moaned, trying to exert her control, even as I squeezed her boobs again. "Please, put it on hold. I promise, you can fondle me all you like, once we get to my apartment. This is dangerous."

I acquiesced, relaxing my grip on her, and letting her regain her balance. She walked quickly out of reach. Seconds later we were descending the stairs. As she passed the spider on the table, she grabbed a leg, and dragged it behind her into the storage room. The light went off, and she reappeared, closing the door.

"Let's go," she smiled, grabbing her purse.

I followed a couple of steps behind her, down the hall and out into the late afternoon sunshine. In the parking lot, she opened the passenger door of her well used SUV, then continued around to her side. Once the doors were closed, she sat quietly, keys in hand, thinking. Hopefully not second thoughts, although I suppose it was too late for those.

"You should let your parents know you're going to be a while," she said, turning the ignition.

"Right. One imaginary party to attend. No problem," I nodded, typing rapidly. "Done."

She pulled out into traffic, and we drove in silence for several minutes.

"Bryan, I hope you don't think I'm some sort of skank," she said softly, hands tight on the wheel. "I don't do this often.... I mean, I've never done this with a student, before. I'm not a nun, but it's not like I go around looking for some guy's dick to suck. It just sort of happened, what with the costume, and you checking me out, and that got me thinking about you, and once I started I couldn't stop, and I got soooooo fucking horny, and I thought 'hey, he's an adult. I'll bet he'd like me to do it', and I just sort of.... I'm sorry, I'm blathering. I guess what I'm saying is that I like you. I really like you. Oh my god! I didn't even ask if you had a girlfriend already! You don't, do you? I didn't just make you cheat, did I?"