Library of Congress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it was a pretty impressive display, but I didn't follow her comment.

"A, um, Pollack?" I asked, watching her lick her fingers clean, and go back to her cleavage for more, in an effort to stop the flow.

"You have a very well appointed library, at your disposal at school," she suggested, with a shrug. "Look it up."

***

So, as I said.... Monday morning, I was walking down the hallway at school. It was early; nearly forty-five minutes before classes started, so the majority of students were just arriving. I was whistling happily when a thought came to mind, making me deviate from my course. The library beckoned.

As I approached the open door, the song played in my head.

"Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got...." I sang. Behind her desk, Dexi was looking down. Her eyebrows shot up.

"I'm sure she will be happy to hear that, Mr. Miller," she said, fixing me with a stern gaze. "Still hung up on Supertramp, I see?"

"The classics live forever," I smiled. "I'm sorry. I'll keep the music in my head."

"I'd appreciate that," she smiled. "How do you feel about Fleetwood Mac? Rumors?"

"Great album," I said. "Which track?"

"Well, there are several, but I'm thinking 'Go Your Own Way'," she said casually, while shifting a pile of books.

"I'll give it a listen," I replied, and waved. "See you later."

The tune was easily called up from the depths of my memory. It really was a great song. The lyrics, however, were less clear. I searched on my phone, on the way to my locker.

"Loving you, isn't the right thing to do. How can I ever change things that I feel... " the screen told me.

It was going to be a long week, and a longer year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, thanks for reading. Please cast those votes.