Library of Congress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed genuinely distraught.

"No. No such luck," I shook my head, but heard what she said loud and clear.

Did I have a girlfriend... Already? Was she hoping to fill the position?

She relaxed. Even while she'd been sucking my cock, she had still been in control. She had still been Ms. Denninger, the librarian. A naughty one, for sure, but still the librarian. Now, in the privacy of her vehicle, she had softened. More like the Dexi I'd seen on the golf course. I suppose it was a requirement, given her situation.

"How old are you, Dexi? If you don't mind me asking?" I ventured.

"Twenty-eight," she giggled. "A younger Mrs. Robinson, if you get the reference."

"I've heard the name," I laughed. "Not sure where it's from, but I get it."

"Good," she smiled, her confidence returning, "because I'm going to fuck your brains out when I get you alone. You think that blowjob was good? Hold onto your socks."

I wasn't sure if that comment should frighten me, or arouse me even more. I settled on arousal.

***

"Welcome," she smiled, dropping her keys on the counter. She whirled around as the door clicked shut, and hit me with a kiss that pinned me against the wall. I may not have had any experience in other aspects of intimate relationships, but I'd been kissing girls for years. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her back, sucking the tongue she had thrust into my mouth.

Only one of us was actually an eager teenager, but she was quick to join me, as we pawed each other, moaning and breathing heavily. The kisses were extremely passionate, and getting hotter by the second. She had one leg hooked around me. I had one hand inside her dress, caressing her breast. The other hand was holding her ass, pulling her tighter. I dipped my knees, and lifted her off her feet.

"Wooo-oooo," she giggled, between kisses. "To the right, then the first left."

I almost tripped over one of her shoes, dislodged when I lifted her, but I managed to make it through the bedroom door without dropping her. We crashed down on her bed, laughing happily. The kissing resumed, and we rolled around, tugging at each other's clothes. She was on top when she stopped, sitting up, her tits hanging out of her dress. The wig was again askew. Her eyes looked up, through the bangs, and she laughed.

"Why don't you get comfortable.... and by that I mean naked, while I dispose of this outfit. I'd rather our first time be Bryan and Dexi, not Bryan and Elvira. It'll only take me a couple of minutes."

It didn't seem like an unreasonable request. I watched her disappear into the bathroom, then exhaled, and rolled out of bed. In a moment of sudden maturity, I laid my clothes out neatly over the chair beside the bed, rather than in a pile on the floor. I slipped back between her sheets, and rested my head on the only pillow, among the half dozen stuffed animals.

Oh, boy, oh boy, ohboy... I'm gonna get laid!

A moment or two later, the bathroom door opened, and Dexi strolled out, brushing her long brown hair. She was wearing a silky robe, but it was untied, and wide open, revealing her nude body.

"Hate the wig," she wrinkled her nose.

"The dress is nice," I smiled. "Hope I didn't stretch it too badly."

"I'll fix it," she giggled, placing the brush aside.

"It's okay," I laughed. "I'm really more interested in what was in it."

She paused, standing next to the bed. The robe hung loose, hiding her breasts, but showing a clearly shaven pussy.

"This old thing?" she whispered, shrugging the robe off. It slid to the floor with a swish, leaving her stark naked.

Her luscious breasts were quite the handful each, and stood out proud on her chest, with only a hint of gravitational effect. A smooth, flat belly led down to that hairless junction between her thighs. I gestured in a circle with my finger, and she spun in place, giving me the rearview. Her ass was everything I hoped it would be, and lustrous brown waves reached the middle of her back.

"It'll do," I quipped.

"It'll do?!" she gasped, an incredulous look on her face.

"Just kidding," I smiled, holding the sheet up for her. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Porn stars included?" she chuckled, sliding in beside me.

"Let's not worry about that," I replied.

"Good call," she breathed, and we kissed once more.

Within seconds, it was as though we'd never stopped. The passion boiled over. Dexi dipped her head under the sheet, and sucked my cock again. She got it fully erect, and nicely wet, then swept the covers aside.

"Need this inside me, right now," she groaned. One leg gracefully swung over my hips, and she aimed my dick at her target. Guiding the head between her labia, she settled onto it, wiggling her hips as it slipped up into her juicy interior. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. That'll do," she moaned.

We both laughed, and I tickled her waist, then rolled us over. Another kiss.

"Fuck me, Bryan," she hissed, looking up at me. "I've been waiting for this."

Gonna do that. Don't even need a reason.

I started, getting a nice, smooth rhythm of strokes going, pushing deep inside her. Warm, wet, and tight, her pussy was heavenly.

"Oh god, so good," I grunted, continuing to probe her repeatedly.

"Yeah, that's it, just like that," she whispered in my ear, holding me close. "Uh huh, uh huh. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me so good."

I shifted position slightly, raising up on my knees just a bit.

"Oh FUCK! YEAH! RIGHT THERE!" she gasped. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Check, engage.

I drilled her harder, as requested.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Oh... God... Yes! Pound... My... Puss-y," she grunted in rhythm. Words became gutteral sounds of pleasure. Another minor shift, and she shrieked, her legs wrapping high around my waist.

"Oh my GOD, I'M GONNA CUM! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! YEAH! GONNA CUM, BABY! UHHHN! UUUHHHHN! MORE! MORE! YES! YESSSS! FUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSS!"

I felt her heels digging into my ass, and her fingernails raking my shoulders, while her body bucked and twisted under me. I was locked in place, and I could feel the rhythmic pulse of her pussy squeezing my cock. She thrashed her head side to side, and screamed, then just melted, going limp in my arms.

I rested on her, listening to her ragged, gasping breathing as it became more normal over time.

"Yeah, it'll do," she gurgled, patting my ass. "Thank you."

"Any time," I giggled.

"Well, not right now," she smiled, combing her dishevelled hair with her fingers. "Unless you want to kill me. That was really intense. I've been thinking about it all day." She untangled her legs from around my waist, and looked up at me. "You didn't disappoint."

I rolled off her, still hard, as she mentioned when she peeked down between us.

"Save that for later," she said softly, cuddling against my side.

The quiet of the apartment was shattered by a firm knock on the door.

"Oh, what the fuck? Who could that be?" she complained, rolling quickly out of bed. She grabbed her robe. "Ooooo! Head rush!" she moaned, as the knock was repeated. "Coming!" she called, tying the sash tight. "Hmmmm, no I already did that," she giggled quietly. "You stay here."

"Who is it?" she called, approaching the door.

"Police, Ma'am," I heard, muffled as it was through the door and down the hall.

Oh, that can't be good. I hunkered down in the covers. I heard the door unlock, and creak open.

"Yes, officer?" I heard her ask.

"Sorry to bother you Ma'am," the man's voice said. "We received a call about noise from this apartment. Is everything alright?"

"Oh? Yes, officer," Dexi giggled. "I'm sorry. I was in bed with my boyfriend, and things got a little, um.... well, you understand, I'm sure. Those were screams of pleasure, not distress. I apologize for the noise. I'll try to keep it down."

I heard a throaty chuckle from the officer.

"I understand," he added. "My wife has been known to do a little screaming in the bedroom, as well. I guess these walls are a little thin."

"So it would seem," Dexi continued. "I didn't think I was being that loud, but maybe my judgement was a bit biased. Again, I'm sorry."

"You go ahead and enjoy each other," the officer told her. "There's nothing wrong with that. Just tell him to dial it down a couple of notches, so you don't scream quite as loud. Have fun. Goodnight, Ma'am."

A few seconds later, after the door was closed and locked, Dexi reappeared in the bedroom doorway.

"Wow," I laughed. "You should really keep the noise down."

"Oh, fuck you," she laughed back, untying her robe. "It was your fault. I was totally guilt free."

"Well, I ain't dialling nothing down," I told her, as she snuggled back under my arm.

"Don't want you to," she replied. "I'll just bite my pillow, you do your best. Damn the torpedoes! Just not right now. I need some food. You hungry?"

I was wrapped around her, holding her from behind. Her neck was there for the taking.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shit," she whispered. "I meant food. Are you hungry for food!"

"Boyfriend?" I queried, kissing her neck.

"Oh.... heard that, did you?" she moaned, squirming in my arms. "It was easier to explain to the cop that way."

"So, just for the police?" I asked, gnawing her throat. I had one breast in hand, as well.

"Yeah, just for the cops," she said, breathlessly. "Maybe."

"Okay. Maybe works for now."

I stopped the assault on her neck, but kept her boobs in my hands, and cuddled her closer.

"May I ask a personal question?" I said softly, just behind her ear.

"Why not?" she laughed. "Not much left to hide."

"What is the origin of Dexilara? It sounds pretty exotic," I asked.

"Yeah, it sounds exotic. I like that, but I'm not sure I should tell you the truth about it," she responded.

"Aww, come on," I smiled, nibbling her collarbone.

"Not fair," she giggled. I slipped out from behind her and pinned her down, holding her wrists wide. I began to suckle her again. She squirmed. "Okay! I'll tell you!"

"Goodie!" I laughed, releasing her. "What's the deal?"

"It's not that interesting, really. You're sure you want to know?" I nodded. "Well, my Mother's name is Lara. You get where this is going?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, my Father is Dexter. Dexter Denninger. It sounds hokey, but I like it," she explained. "Now, you tell me something."

"You want to know the origins of Bryan? I don't think I know that answer," I told her.

"No, I want to know what the boys at school call me. I've heard whispers," she said, sitting up in bed.

"Oh, that's easy," I smiled, putting my hands behind my head. "Sexy Dexi. I think I actually started it."

"Sexy Dexi? Not bad. I can live with that," she smiled. "Anything else?"

"DD, or Double D," I confessed, less proud of those. "Not my work."

"Cute. Initials and obvious physical attributes," she frowned, but shook her big tits anyway. "I prefer the first one."

"I prefer 'girlfriend'," I grinned.

"Maybe," she repeated, smiling at me. She settled back into the bed. "To hell with the food. I've got my second wind, now." She spread her legs. "Fuck me again, baby."

***

Monday morning arrived, and I went to school with a new spring in my step. It had been a busy weekend, since Friday night, although neither my family nor friends had seen much of me.

Dexi certainly had. We were trying to set a new record for mattress testing, and had spent the weekend fucking like proverbial rabbits, and talking, planning a strategy that would hopefully get us through the next eight months, until graduation.

Until then, and maybe for a while afterwards, we were like the Manhattan Project, Area 51, the truth about the Kennedy assassination, rolled into one. Ultra, super top-secret. For our eyes only. A secret, so deep and dark it's not even a rumour.

But, while we were together, we'd be enjoying ourselves. The boyfriend - girlfriend question had been definitively answered. Even if we couldn't go out in public yet, we weren't going to stop. It was simply too much fun.

Like yesterday, for example. We had already completed rounds one and two, and were taking a break, cuddled together on the couch, watching football. Minimally dressed, I had my underwear on, while she wore the classic t-shirt nightgown. Just to make things interesting, we had a bet on the game. It was the kind of bet neither of us could lose; the winner got to pick the position for round three.

"Oh, come on! You call yourself a quarterback?" she yelled at the TV. "I could have made that throw!"

"Your guys had better pick it up," I reminded her. "Almost the two minute warning."

"Yeah, but we got a great kicker. Leg like a mule," she smiled, standing up to urge her team on.

"You weren't perhaps a cheerleader in school?" I asked, watching her bare ass wiggle under the edge of her shirt.

"Of course I was!" she giggled, turning her attention to me. She did a high kick, flashing me a view of her luscious pussy.

"Nice pom poms," I laughed. She cupped her boobs and juggled them, then stuck her tongue out playfully. She turned back to the TV, where her team was just setting up for what she hoped would be a game-winning, 53 yard field goal.

"Oh! Come on! Come on! Momma wants her pussy licked!" she begged, dropping to her knees in front of the TV. The snap came back, the hold was good, and the kick.... wide right!

"Yes!" I cheered.

"No!" she gasped, her hands in her hair. She collapsed down, and rolled onto her back. "Damn!" The drama concluded when she rolled on her stomach, and and kicked her feet in a mock tantrum.

"Okay," I smiled, rubbing my hands together gleefully. "How about that ass?"

"Nooooo!" she cried, using both hands to cover her bum. "You're too big! You'll tear my poor little asshole wide open!"

"Alright, I'll defer in this case. You pick," I told her.

News that her tight sphincter was safe was greeted with a smile, and she rose to her hands and knees, approaching me like a sexy cat. She tugged my underwear down, and immediately swallowed my dick.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as the blood surged in to bring my penis to life. She kept sucking until it was fully ride-worthy, which didn't take long, then crawled up to straddle me. Her shirt disappeared, pulled off over her head. She took a position on her left knee and right foot, which put her pouty pussy right in my face.

"Just a little warmup, please," she asked gently, parting the lips with her fingers. Her clit, nearly the size of the tip of my pinky finger, was clearly ready to be licked. Well, she did ask nicely.

Her clit being so prominent, it made it easy to attack with my tongue. Dexi's hand was on my head, to keep me in place, and also to keep from falling over the back of the couch. She was very juicy, and I was kept busy chasing that moisture. Her fingers gripped my hair tighter suddenly.

"Oh, shit!" she grunted, and her body shook. She tossed her head back, and I grabbed her ass to stabilize her. It was a nice little orgasm; a good start to the afternoon, that would have to tide us over until next week.

Dexi gently lowered herself, spearing that juicy pussy with my shaft. Once fully impaled, she leaned into my chest. Her firm tits squashed against me, and she tilted her head for a kiss.

Reaching her lips in this position was awkward, but we managed. Reaching her nipples, my other oral fixation, was easy. There they were, right in front of me, bouncing and dancing crazily with her movements. I grabbed a handful in each hand, and went to work, sucking, nipping, gnawing, twisting.... whatever came to mind. I tried to distribute my time equally between the two breasts, but my internal clock was being compromised by the fact that she was riding me with furious intent. Pro bull riders get a smoother ride.

She was a one-woman cacophony of cute, expressive, and sensual noises, and was pounding her pussy harder and faster by the second. She leaned down, and bit the back cushion of the couch. It was surprisingly effective in muffling the screams as her orgasm hit.

A few seconds of recovery, and she lifted herself slowly.

"Ooooo. That was fun," she smiled wearily, rolling onto her hip to sit beside me.

"My turn," I told her. "Doggy, please."

"Alright, but only if you promise to hit the primary target," she smiled, moving onto her knees. "No back door. You promise?"

I was standing behind her, one hand on each of her hips, as she knelt on the couch.

"So, that's the top one?" I laughed.

"Nooooo!" she giggled, trying to escape my grasp.

"Okay, okay, just checking," I replied, taking aim. I hit the agreed upon vaginal opening. Straight in, balls deep, I immediately started fucking her hard.

"Bullseye!" she groaned, and braced herself for the full onslaught.

That was the only big move I had yet developed. I didn't have enough experience to have learned any tricks yet. I'd get feedback on those from Dexi along the way, but I did have the advantage of energy. I could fuck hard, and I could fuck fast, and after cumming a few times, I could fuck hard and fast for a long time.

So, that's what I did. This last time would have to last for at least five days. I know, I could and probably would take care of my needs during the week, while remembering Dexi's beautiful body and agreeable personality. Presumably, she could do the same for herself. Still, a part of me wanted to give her something more tangible than just a lascivious memory. Perhaps the ache of a well used pussy that might last a few days.

I went at it in full jackhammer mode. I think it surprised her at first, judging by the look I caught over her shoulder, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Now she had a death grip on the back of the couch, with her face buried in the cushions. Her shrieks, muted by the couch padding, left no doubt.

"YES! YES! OH, FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME BRYAN! FUCK ME HARD!" And those are just the bits I could decipher. They were mixed in with many unintelligible comments and several simple screams of joy. Her rump was getting red from the repeated collisions between our bodies.

I looked down into the gap that opened and closed like a camera shutter between us. The lips of her vagina, stretched open around my cock, and dragged back and forth along the shaft with each stroke. A wet froth of her natural juices was collecting, even splashing slightly when I slammed forward into her. It was an epic, frenzied fuck of desperation and flooding emotions.

Exactly the memorable event we both were hoping for, and exciting as hell.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned. Her head came up, and she gave me another grin over her shoulder.

"I want... you... to shoot... all that... yum... my... cum... all... over... me," she demanded, as I gave her a final few furious stabs. I pulled out, and she spun on her left knee, nearly falling as she rushed to position herself. Just in time, she cupped her big tits, offering them a target.

Blam! Blammm! Blammmm! Blammm! Spit, sputter, drip. My hand kept pumping the shotgun, but the magazine was now empty. Judging from the mess on my Sexy Dexi, I'd say it might be days before it was replenished.

"Holy shit, Bryan!" she giggled. Cum was streaked across her neck, up the right side of her face, and into her hair. More was splattered on the left side, a shot that hit her right on the corner of the mouth. It was dripping off her chin, onto her breasts, and sliding in gooey globs down her body, like a slow moving river flowing around the obstructions that were her breasts. I had hit pretty much everything, except her tits, which she still held in both hands.

"Sorry," I gasped, catching my breath. I had to laugh, too.

"No you're not," she smiled, catching a drop as it fell from her chin. "You're almost proud, aren't you? Fuck, you really did a Pollack on me!"