Licentia, the Cunted Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut your facecunt," he said with warm amusement, and an audible smile, "and swallow your meal, Stupid."

To this, Licentia closed her fat, pouty lips and gave a big, brave swallow-- and so the cum poured down her throat, and warmed her full tummy. A drop of semen dribbled down, off her pretty bottom lip, and as it did, she giggled and smiled up at him. "All finished, my lord!"

Her Master cleaned the bit of semen from her lip with his thumb, pressed it back between her plump lips, and pulled his thumb back out with a POP.

"Remind me, doll, to never again ask a cunted thing what it 'thinks.'"

"Yes, my Lord!" she said with a final swallow, before licking her lips gratefully.

The doll then rested her head, gently upon his inner thigh, her cheek pressed up to his hanging, thickly-woolen ballsack, his manhood resting heavily and lazily across her forehead. She leisured there for the coming hours, like a devoted pet happily taking in her master's warmth. And every so often, she attentively graced his manhood with loving pecks from her over-plumped, cocksucking lips.

So the sinful showcar rumbled on, through the forests and brush, upon the winding path, mountaintops passing to their left and right. And as the hills gave way to the sight of the valleyed kingdom before them, the first village to come into view was the humble community of Bakersville.

The simple farmers and chefs and housewives therein, would be the lucky first to lay their eyes upon Sinnoman's claimed wife, his circus attraction, his ruined sorceress, the lovely Licentia!

******

12