"Lick"

Story Info
She screamed in orgasmic delight.
778 words
4.34
23.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we came together to form a band there was chemistry from the start. Tammy a tall, twenty-one year old, darked haired vixen, always dressed in black, playing bass, Harmony, twenty-two year old, short blonde with cropped hair, on lead guitar, Sherry a grad student, twenty-six, playing drums, with purple hair and a nose ring, and me a red headed spitfire on vocals and rhythm guitar. We called ourselves "Lick", we play at parties and college bars, with a small but devoted following.

With the semester ending we made the final plans for our summer tour of dive bars and clubs around the mid-west. Three months of living in Sherry's van and cheap hotels, sleeping all day, playin rock 'n' roll all night. Smoking pot, drinking, parting like rock star, sounded like a great way to spend our summer break. We had fixed up the inside of the van with two small couches, a small table, rented a small trailer to haul the instruments.

We started out down interstate ninety-five, living the dream, they were like sisters, we shared a special bond. The first show was great, a large crowd, of redneck partiers who really seemed to enjoy our show. The time we got to play flew by then back on the road headed to the next town, taking turns driving, sleeping, the tour wore on.

In the second month heading to Noce in Des Moines, Iowa, all modesty had long since past, Harmony was laying on the couch in just black panties sleeping, Tammy and Sherry were sitting upfront, I was starring at Harmony's beautiful body, her breast, the cute nipple, the small of her back, her plump ass, smooth legs, her feet and pink toes. I was excited, turned, on by her image, laying there, I watched her breath, wetness growing in my panties.

I looked up front, Tammy driving, Sherry asleep in the passenger seat, removing my cloths, I climbed in behind Harmony spooning her. A moan escaping her lips, I kissed her neck softly, letting my hand drift to her panties, sliding inside them, rubbing, caressing, she wiggled back into me. Her foot rubbing my leg, I entered her warm pussy with my fingers, slowly at first, speeding up as she responded, moaning, sighing, still kissing, sucking her neck.

She was so soft, smooth, warm, lost in the moment, fingering her, listening to her moans. I kissed down her bar back finding my place between her legs, sucking on her clit, her pussy cream covering my hand. My first taste of pussy was sweet, plunging my tongue inside her cunt, she was holding my head, squealing in delight. When her body shook with her climax I felt great satisfaction. Harmony's juices cover my face, her scent filling my nose, my pussy dripping.

When I heard the applause, it took a minute, looking up, face glistening, to see Tammy and Sherry sitting on the other couch, they had pulled over into a rest area. Climbing in back to watch my performance, I was living up to our bands name, Tammy stood dropping her shorts, exposing a healthy bush, grabbing my head guiding to her pussy, I eagerly licked, plunging my tongue past her lips.

I felt Harmony touch my clit, Sherry dropped to her knees, licking Tammy's ass, the sounds were playing in my ears, mixing together, making beautiful music. Harmony's fingers inside me, pumping, her other hand pinching my nibble, Tammy was grunting, panting, wabbling, she screamed in orgasmic delight. I followed close behind with my own climax. Finding Sherry's mouth, between Tammy's legs, Kissing, tasting ass from her mouth.

We collapsed into a heap of bodies, Kissing, caressing, exploring, a wonderful rock 'n' roll moment, playing out in a rest area off the interstate in Iowa. I lost count of my orgasms, or who's mouth, hand, fingers, foot was where. The road brought us together, forming a bond of sexual delight, cleaning up in the rest area, then back down the interstate, the show must go on.

The show that night was the best of the tour so far, we were perfect together, making beautiful music. We were playin there the next night too, so we had a hotel room, we rush too after the show, to continue our lesbian orgy. Stripping off our cloths, climbing in bed together, the four of us, the smell of sex filled the room, cries, moans, screams, squeals, panting, slurping, the music of love. Juices mixing, ass and pussy on our lips, tongues, fingers, toes covering the bed sheets.

The rest of the tour we made beautiful music together. "Lick" coming to a town near you soon.