Lick Her Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the wipe aside before placing a glove on my right hand, then applied a small dab of lubrication on the index finger, although by looking at her cunt I could see I wouldn't need a lot.

Placing one finger at the end of her vagina, I gently moved that finger up and around her pussy lips, stroking over with gentle broad sweeps before beginning to focus more intently on both her vaginal entrance and her clit. Ending the clit tease with a gentle squeeze, I inserted one finger an inch or two inside her before adding another, allowing her walls to grip along me better. Slowly I pushed in and out before eventually the entirety of my fingers were inside her. With my other hand I placed a dental dam over her clit and slowly, gently, began to nibble. The results were almost instantaneous, as she began to get wetter, her hips began to buck and I started to hear gasps and moans through the curtain.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" It was a cry of both pleasure and relief as I could feel her inner walls gripping my fingers tightly. I removed my fingers slowly but not the entire way as I waited for her body to stop bucking. When she finally lay still I continued my gentle teasing of her clitoris, licking and sucking, but also gently strumming inside her with my fingers. This continued for a few minutes before I felt her start to convulse and shake again. Again, I continued until she finished, but as I started up again I heard her say, muffled through the curtain;

"Use the vibrator."

I pointlessly nodded before moving to search the shelves where I found a small selection of vibrators. One was purple, about six inches, another black and eight inches, but the one I felt most appropriate was more 'realistic' with faux-veins and a slightly mushroomed head and again at eight inches.

Switching it on, I played with the selection of vibrations until I figured out a variety that I thought would be most pleasurable. I also took a smaller vibe for the thrill of it. I began to run the veiny cock up and down her slit, resting it on her clit before barely entering her body and removing it. It was only when her pussy was dripping with anticipation and need did I start to slowly enter her waiting slit. This went on for a few minutes until I could hear her through the barrier between us, and that was when I launched my final attack.

I pressed the pre-lubed vibe up against her asshole, gently playing with it but never penetrating, that is until I felt her start to buck and gasp, preparing for another orgasm. It was then that I turned the small vibe on and entered her anus only an inch, but it certainly had an unexpected effect as suddenly she started to scream and squirt in unison.

At first I thought I'd genuinely hurt her, but a hand slid through the gap of her body and she started holding and tapping on her clit. With a gap in the curtain I could hear her moaning;

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, that was... oh fuck..."

The gap also gave me the opportunity to see who I'd just made cum several times, and as expected it was indeed a middle aged woman, but with her slim lithe body she was certainly still attractive.

She continued to pat her pussy as the light turned to red, but as I'd not been sure what to do next I just sat there, staring at this woman simultaneously trying to calm herself down while masturbating. It took the disembodied voice of Rufus stating; "Provider, please turn around and face the shelves," that suddenly I realised I still had more to do.

To my surprise the traffic lights went off completely and a main light turned on. The more soothing and familiar voice of Madame came through the hidden speaker.

"The client has finished early. You now have a twenty-minute window to refresh and prepare yourself for your next client."

It was definitely more of a turn on to hear Madame's luscious voice advising me on what would happen next than it was Rufus', but it couldn't completely prevent the concerns in my mind. Madame had said the clients might want to go "free use" if the lights turned green. As in, actually fucking them? What if I came too early, or the woman was just unattractive so I couldn't get it up?

I used the time to go the bathroom, feeling that an existential crisis would be better if I had an empty bladder. As it was well equipped with a small shower, I took the time to wash my cock properly just in case my little self was put into action. Even with a raincoat on, you still needed to be dry beforehand.

Upon my return I noticed that the shelves had been restocked and the curtain had been returned to its previous position. I wondered if it had been done by Madame, bending over to fill some of the lower shelves, as if proffering her arse in that barely there thong... Or Rufus. Less of an attractive picture, especially if you pictured him in the thong.

Within a minute the main light went out and the traffic lights turned red. Without even being asked (despite being desperate to hear Madame's alluring voice) I turned to face the shelves. To my delight I heard Madame purr "Good boy," through the speakers. I'd never been so turned on by just a voice before.

Basking in my own delight I heard the curtain's part, joined by the noise of something or someone coming through although it was a good minute after the noise had faded that the lights turned yellow, allowing me to turn around.

I did so eagerly, to be halted immediately upon seeing the body before me. I believe it an accurate description if I use the word "fat" to describe the figure that was before me.

Her thighs were large and her not inconsiderable arse overflowed the small bed she lay on, and her stomach hung down so low I was unable to see the condition of the pussy. Would it be horrible and sweaty being covered by her stomach? I didn't know, but, unlike the first woman, the curtain ended just below her head, leaving her breasts on show.It's fair to say that they would take some beating. They were massive. Imagine two watermelons, double them and put them on someone's chest. They were certainly helping me to ignore her lower half but, as she was lying down I was unable to gauge whether they were proper hangers or if they retained some firmness. I was pretty desperate to see her face as, from where I was standing she could have been twenty or sixty.

Not having really been with a genuinely obese person (look, a drunken blowjob in the pub toilets when I was nineteen doesn't count!) I wasn't really sure where to begin, so I retreated to my shelves, the same shelves which I'd been so nervous about due to the ooh er naughty things on only an hour before, and nonchalantly made up a small collection of some wet wipes, lube, eight inch vibrator and dental dams. It took me only a moment before I was kneeling back before my client and, still not wanting to just lift her excess fat, I started stroking and kissing her legs and arms, even around her breasts. As big as they were her areola were tiny, just a minor flash of pink surrounding the nipples. I ran my fingers over them gently, trying to gauge a response whether she was enjoying the stimulation, or she just wanted me to ram something inside her.

That question was almost immediately found out when she spread her legs wide and lifted her stomach rolls, giving me access to her to her holes.

Moving to kneel before her, I noticed she had quite a hairy snatch, something that I wasn't overtly used to as my ex had always been quite immaculate in shaving, never a hair in sight around her bright pink swollen lips. This lady before me, however had a massive pair of pussy lips that still stretched away from what was the widest pussy I'd ever seen. She was absolutely dripping wet, so much so that I don't think she could have been more up for it if she knew Mandingo was about to service her.

I forewent the wet wipes and moved straight to the vibrator. It seems harsh to me now that with the more attractive, slimmer lady I'd taken my time with a spot of cunnilingus, while here I was rushing through to get to the finish line but, being in my late-twenties and somewhat vain I'd probably say that actually was the case. I just wasn't as attracted to her and, unlike a proper gigolo I wasn't being paid for this. In fact I'd been the bugger paying for the privilege, so you know what, I couldn't wait to get her off and move on. Hopefully number three would be more attractive.

Pressing the vibrator against her quite generous clitoris, gently at first but with ever increasing pressure, I could hear the gasps coming from the other side of the curtain so, with a quick thrust, I entered her sopping wet pussy and went to absolute town on her. And fair to say, the woman was absolutely loving it, gripping on to the bed, shouting out, kicking her legs out, in her head she probably thought she actually was fucking Mandingo the way she was going for it.

After a little while I gave her pussy a little time to rest before I started flicking and kissing her nipples. This went down well, but after only a minute or two her arms started pushing me down towards her pussy. Time for the vibrator again I assumed. Not quite.

To my surprise the lights in the room changed to green and the client changed her position. Turning over on the bed, not a mean feat with the comparative sizes of the two, she moved onto her front where she used her fingers to spread her pussy. I stood there dumbfounded until I heard the words;

"Get it bloody in me right bloody now."

In a surprisingly calm manner I went to the shelves, picked out a random condom (I believe it was blue) and began to undo my jeans. Fucking hell, it was finally time. I know I wanted to get my end away, but I'd been hoping for someone like Madame, or the cashier at Liquorland, someone I had a mad hard-on for rather than feeling it was like a duty.

Stepping out of my boxers I felt like I was on show, especially with that mirrored glass, almost certainly some sort of pervert watching through it. Oh god, please don't say Rufus was watching me fuck this bloody minger?

Trying to free my mind of such thoughts I placed the condom on my cock and rolled it down. My cock was what I considered average size, a good six and a half inches, a little bit shorter than the vibrator but a fair bit fatter, so hopefully this heffer would be able to feel me as I fucked her.

I stood between her legs, giving my little fella a quick wank to keep him interested before I started to slide him up and down her sodden slit. It wasn't long before she'd started to push back so I did what I had to do and slid balls deep inside her. To my relief it didn't feel like I was entering a cavern and I couldn't see the sides never mind touch them, still not the tightest I'd ever had but nowhere near my nightmares.

Happy with the position, her legs stretched out as wide as she was capable of, I put a hand on each hip and started to gently grind, before realising that wouldn't do a lot and went to fucking town, pounding away as if my life depended on it. A positive I'd not considered was that, with the size of this woman's arse I had a lot of "cushion for the pushing" as it were, meaning I never felt like I was hurting her. I also quite enjoyed the feel of the soft, plumpness beneath me. Perhaps I had been too harsh on her as she certainly sounded like she was enjoying it, howling away, pushing back as hard as she could.

We continued this for some time, she kept screaming intelligible noises and I kept fucking, until I started to feel the familiar rising and tightening in my balls.

"Fuck," I gasped out, "I'm about to come."

With surprising speed for a big girl she pushed me off her, turned around and knelt before me, her arms holding up her breasts.

"Then come on these."

I practically ripped the condom off and starting wanking with pure abandon. Moments later I felt a great release, the wave of pleasure washing over me as I shot spunk over her absolutely massive tits. Unless my cock had been a hose I'd never have been able to cover them all, but I did my best considering I'd had a wank earlier, aiming it down the middle to get maximum coverage. It was about this point I actually noticed her face, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. She. Was. Gorgeous. Her hair was a bright ginger, long and straight. She wore a small amount of makeup, enough to enunciate certain features without being caked on with a mop. She had wonderfully expressive blue eyes and a small, smiling mouth. Her nose was small and dainty and if she was over twenty-five, I'd have eaten my hat. Or someone's hat anyway, as I didn't actually own a hat.

As I stood there, cum dripping out of my cock onto her exposed breasts I felt like an utter prick, even worse when she leaned forward and engulfed my cockhead in my mouth, licking off and sucking out what cum was remaining, getting every last drop. Without a word, she took my cock out of her mouth and smiled at me, a beautifully kind smile. She then held her breasts up to her face and started to lick off the cum. Despite all my concerns over her body, I was absolutely smitten.

One last lick and her breasts were cleaned. I didn't have a bloody clue what to do next, I'd just emptied my balls onto her tits and it turned out I was attracted to her. Luckily, she made the decision for me kissing me on the cheek then moving to sit on the bed she'd entered on.

"Provider," the voice of Madame rang out, "please move to and face the shelves. The client has signalled the end of the session."

I did as was told and the traffic lights changed colour, from green straight to red. After a minute the main lights then turned on and, turning around there was no one there, just the curtain.

In hindsight, I'd enjoyed shagging her, and who doesn't love cumming on a massive pair of tits? That she then sucked me dry was the cherry on the cake. I just felt like I'd tarnished it by thinking constantly about her weight, as a client the woman deserved to be treated like anyone else. What if I'd seen the first birds face and it turned out she was a minger, but she had a nice body? If I could have seen her face beforehand would that have put me off?

"Provider," Madame's voice cut through my reverie once more, "You have fifteen minutes until your next and final client. Please prepare yourself."

I made the most of the facilities provided by having a quick shower. It seemed appropriate, as if I shagged someone, I wouldn't want them to be all sweaty from the last person they'd just fucked. I also gave my fella a little tug to try get him back up properly as, in my defence, I'd cum twice within the last few hours, the most recent only ten minutes ago. I hoped, begged, prayed even! That whoever I was going to shag last was going to be attractive enough to get him going.

Returning to the room I could see that everything had once again been restocked. The biggest surprise was that in the middle of the room was now a bed, queen sized at least. The opening remained behind a curtain but, with the removal of the bed that had been there it was now dragging on the floor. Oh god. This was it, if it turned out she had both an ugly body and an unattractive face I was proper done for.

My more immediate concern was that the bed in the room gave me less than a metre either side of it, meaning I had little room to get any of the supplies without standing on the bed. Great. At least I wouldn't have to try get undressed in the miniscule gaps as I'd just stayed commando after my shower, a lot more practical.

"Provider," Madame's soothing voice came out of the hidden speakers, "please face the supplies and await your next client."

"Easy for you to say," I muttered to myself, half-clambering over the bed to get to the gap by the shelves, "you're naturally a fucking goddess. You'd look good doing anything. I look like half a fucking womble climbing over this bed."

The moment I stood and faced the shelves the overhead lights went off, replaced by the traffic lights immediately, the ominous yet enticing red light returning for one final time. Hearing the curtains swish aside I began to panic. Oh god, no hiding this time, she'll be on full display, so just remember, give her what she wants whatever she looks like.

I heard the bed clink gently, the sound of someone getting on to it, more sounds as she appeared to be moving around, presumable getting herself comfortable. That is, until I suddenly felt her hands on my hips. Oh god, what do I do? I looked at the light, still red, red means stop, so stay still and do nothing. So I merely stood there as this woman stroked her hands up and down my bed, her lips started to kiss around my back, moving up my arms and onto my neck. Oooh God... not the neck. I felt my cock twitch as she continued the gentle caressing, something she obviously noted as, while she continued with her kissing, she reached around me with one hand and began to tease and knead my cock and balls. To do so she needed to get closer, so her body was now pressed against my back allowing me to feel a large yet perky pair of tits pushing into me. That, that was a very good sign. Even better when I heard her spit into her hand, and as she began to wank me off I could see a young looking hand grasping onto my cock, a flicker of blonde hair passing my peripheral vision. My fears that I wouldn't be able to get it up a third time were completely unfounded. I was enjoying this and wondered where we'd go next.

I soon found out as, after a few minutes of slowly wanking me she let go of my cock, yet didn't immediately stop pressing her breasts against me, her fingers running across my chest, her lips brushing one last time again my neck before the pressure of her breasts started to disappear from my back. A clink of the bed, an unmistakeable zipping noise and the light went orange. I turned and saw the sight I least expected. Maybe not least, because it wasn't my bitch of an ex-girlfriend, but Madame. Madame, with her bubble butt and amazing breasts had just been wanking me off and was now laying nonchalantly on the bed before me. She remained wearing the full-face mask, which I could see now had a zip on the side, undoubtedly she'd taken it off while kissing my neck and had just put it back on, although it wasn't on completely as I could see blonde hair peeking out through the gaps, lying on the pillow beneath her head.

"Not what you expected?" Her voice was like an aphrodisiac, kind, gentle yet sensual and alluring. A deep purr, I would do anything for that voice, yet I knew it was still so familiar.

"I have no expectations for my clients other than they enjoy themselves." I knew it was corny when I said it but it worked, Madame laughing heartily, the unexpected benefit that it made her breasts bounce. Bloody hell, she was perfect, and I got to pleasure her. Initially I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it up, now I had the opposite fear, that I wouldn't be able to last long enough.

"It's a shame you're only visiting, I'm sure you'd be a marvellous regular, although," she grinned, "I suppose the proof, as in the pudding, is in the eating."

"Oh believe me, I look forward to having a good munch." Another giggle, more jiggling. I loved her. Would a wedding proposal be inappropriate perhaps? I just wish I could see what her face looked like.

Withholding my body from just jumping straight onto her, I lay next to this nude beauty and began kissing her neck, my hands gently running across her body.

"Hmmm..." came a quiet moan, "that's nice..."

Although I desperately wanted to my hands didn't stay with her breasts, although there were initial brief brushes across her nipples and well-sized areolas, a light shade of pink that matched her lips, both versions. As our time passed, I began to focus less on her peripheral areas and moved more centrally, my body moving glacially towards the lower reaches of her flesh, my lips still brushing against her naked skin, my fingers stroking, teasing, pinching.