Lick Her Land

Story Info
A dream holiday ruined until beer solves his problems...
9k words
4.74
6.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lick Her Land

(For those unaware, LiquorLand is a Liquor/Beer store chain in Australia/ New Zealand.)

It was meant to be the holiday of a lifetime. Myself and my long-term girlfriend travelling halfway around the world together, exploring another nation in a campervan and generally having a whale of a time driving through the mountains and along the coast. It had been in the works for some time and I'd been scrimping and saving while my girlfriend had just been given the money by her family. I'd had concerns about spending thousands on something like a holiday rather than a down payment on a house or car, but my girlfriend had convinced me that it would be worth it. However, as it turned out, a month before the holiday my girlfriend left me for a co-worker and immediately moved him into our flat. She was now refusing to move anywhere else, leaving me stuck in a home where I could hear them constantly fucking, more frustrating that it was in our old bed which I had bought and paid for. I of course was relegated to the spare room as I wasn't able to afford anywhere else to stay for at least a month.

The one positive in this entire situation was that I had booked the holiday in my name and was therefore the primary passenger, meaning she couldn't take my name off the booking and take her new fuck boy instead. Sadly, it was so close to the holiday that if I cancelled it I wouldn't get a refund, so my two choices were either cancel the holiday completely or go alone. Being a petty, vindictive bastard, I of course decided to rub my ex's face in it and go on the three weeklong holiday by myself, and so I wouldn't have to see the cheating bitch on my return, before I went my friend and I moved all my stuff out of the apartment into his spare room, where I'd be living upon my return.

And now here I was, actually half a world away. Having picked up the campervan straight from the plane, I'd spent the last three days travelling around the north island of New Zealand, going to attractions during the day and the different campsites and places at night. And I admit it, I was lonely as fuck. I hated the isolation, as my ex and I had been together for years, so the betrayal was still fresh in my mind, and it was all I could think about when I was alone.

I'd been completely blindsided by the betrayal, as it had only been the night before she'd dumped me that we'd last fucked. She'd even sucked me off before we finished fucking doggystyle. I finished off on her ass, having cum so hard some spunk had even reached her hair.

It was completely bizarre to me that the very next night I could then hear her fucking her new beau in the next room, as if I'd only been just another dick despite the years we'd spent together. It also frustrated me that it had been a month since I'd last had a shag.

Sat in what was quite a good-sized campervan, as my ex had refused to consider any transport that didn't have the term "Luxury" or "Premium" in the title. The campsite that I was currently in had some beautiful views of the sea and the horizon that stretched out before it, yet I couldn't currently see them as I was laid on the bed with the curtains closed, watching girl on girl porn while having a slow wank with the sextoy I'd bought in Wellington. Just a basic wanker, not a pornstars pussy, arse or mouth or anything like that, but it did the job, and it was better than cumming on myself or using a sock to clean up.

I finally came during a face-sitting scene, one beautiful lady with thick thighs and a smashing arse getting her pussy licked by a beauty with amazing tits. While I love face sitting and cunnilingus in general, I felt a bit empty afterwards, and I don't just mean my balls. If it wasn't with someone else, was there really much point to it?

I cleaned out the sex-toy afterwards and considered what I'd do for dinner, the current highlight of my day. Considering what I'd just watched, possibly clams? Tacos? As it wasn't too late and I wasn't too far from the local town I thought an evening stroll wouldn't hurt. Maybe I'd wander into a supermarket, possibly takeaway.

A little while later I'd made my way into the local town and was contemplating doing my shopping at the local Pak 'n' Save, a supermarket whose logo was a fucking stick man. How lazy was that designer? Anyway, as I strolled towards it I saw a sign for a place called "Liquorland." Feeling low and depressed I felt like it would be a good idea to get a bottle or several of something to drown my sorrows. Walking in I saw more than enough Liquor to get myself well and truly hammered, and also that it closed in ten minutes time. And also that the cashier was bloody pretty. I could only see her head, the rest of her body covered by a massive hoodie, her blonde hair straggled over the top of it.

Despite my lust, I responded meekly to the attractive cashier's cheerful greeting and started searching for beer but merely found myself staring only at spirits. After a minute of feeling like a tit, I meekly asked the cashier;

"Um, sorry, but do you have beer?"

She let out a little giggle that immediately caused me to have incredibly impure thoughts.

"Not much, just a fridge full." At this she gestured at what I'd assumed was a staff storage area but, upon inspection turned out to be a walk-in fridge.

"Oh, right, thank you for that," I responded feeling like a complete cretin, "I'm sorry about that, we don't have those where I come from."

"What, you don't have fridges?" Was her giggled reply, a grin on her face, her voice like pure honey, sweet and alluring.

"Oh no, no, that's not, not what I, umm... not what I meant... sorry..." I could feel my face go bright red and felt like an absolute idiot.

This stunning women continued to giggle, a sweet, enticing noise, although I started to think it was more from amusement than out of malicious intent.

"Don't you worry, I'm assuming you've not been in the country long if you don't know what a walk-in fridge is. Fly in recently?"

"Umm... three days ago, I think," I was so nervous I wasn't sure what I was saying, "I'm travelling round New Zealand in a van? For a few weeks?"

She laughed again. "Are you telling me or asking?" Before I could answer she giggled again. "It's a long flight from England, you're probably still knackered, so don't worry about feeling silly. But you will feel silly if you don't get your beer soon, as I've got to stop selling alcohol at nine o'clock."

"Closing soon then?"

This time there was no giggle, but instead she went a little red, a dopey grin appearing on her face.

"Sort of, but you best hurry. Wouldn't want to have to lock you in."

At that I took the hint and walked straight into the fridge, missing the door by a metre, banging my nose on the glass. I looked at the cashier who, once again, was giggling at my idiot behaviour. I apologised and my face now a proper bright red found the fridge door and finally walked into a trove of beers I'd never heard of before. I didn't know what to get, Macs, Monteith, Parrotdog, what the fucking hell were any of these? The prices meant nothing to me, the New Zealand dollar acting like a foreign language and completely befuddling me.

I decided to get two six packs of mixed beers from different breweries and, carefully making sure I'd actually found the door, left the fridges cold interior for the warmer climate. I could feel the blood rushing to my appendages, one appendage particularly upon seeing the attractive cashier.

"Good timing," she purred as I got to the till, "a minute to go. Want anything else?"

I desperately, urgently wanted to blurt out 'Your phone number', but like the fucking coward I am I meekly stammered "just a bag please." Upon receiving the bag but no further 'banter' occurring I left Liquorland and walked out into the frigid cold of New Zealand in October's end, somewhere between Spring and Summer in the UK. I felt like an absolute tit, not seeing the fridge then actually walking into it like a low-rent Mr Bean, especially in front of someone as proper fit as the cashier.

Because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I almost walked into a woman standing outside the shop.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I blurted out having almost knocked over a middle-aged woman in the dark.

"Don't mind me love," said the strange but kind sounding accent, "it was just a wee accident. They can happen in the dark." I heard some laughing and realised the woman wasn't alone, but there were two more with her all about the same age. I thought it a bit odd that they were all there hanging around an off-licence car park at nine at night, but just assumed they'd either left the pub (or 'Tavern' as it was so branded) opposite or were prostitutes. I wasn't judgemental, everyone needs to make money somehow, but going to the pub seemed like a good idea, so I popped over the road, got a pint of something cold and tasty, ordered a cheese roll and sat away from what I assumed to be the regular patrons, where I ended up looking out the window towards Liquorland.

Sitting there contemplating the world around me, the store itself appeared dark and unoccupied, as you would expect when a shop has closed for the day, yet I noticed more women turning up, all keeping to themselves or in small groups. After receiving and eating my cheese roll I went to the toilet, and when I returned I noticed the amount of women present outside the shop had diminished. Finishing my pint, I decided to head back to the loneliness of the campervan, so I returned my glass and left. As I was leaving, I noticed that almost all the women had now disappeared, except for one I could see heading to a side entrance to Liquorland. A lock in perhaps? But why were they hanging around outside beforehand? I then became more confused as I noticed a couple of men coming out of the woodwork and moving inevitably towards Liquorland.

As a complete nosy bastard, I decided to follow them. I managed to reach the building just as the last bloke entered yet another side door and I stopped it from closing with my foot. Pushing in I noticed a metal door but before that was small window with a man sat on the other side. He wore a black puffer jacket and had a face that screamed either security or stop doing that!

"Fifty Dollars." He uttered in a tone that brooked no arguments, so much so that I was already rummaging through my wallet before my brain thought to question why, but I decided I was just going to go for it. What else was I going to do this evening, get drunk and pass out? Maybe have another wank? Let's roll the dice and see what happens.

Upon giving him the fifty dollars he handed me one of those masquerade mask that only covered the top half of your face. Coloured black and otherwise featureless I placed it on my head and felt like a tit.

"Been before?" The doorman uttered to which I shook my head in response. "Didn't think so. You'll receive your instructions in there."

Our conversation complete, the rough looking man pressed a button which appeared to unlock the metal door. I whispered a thank you and walked through, struggling to get to the door before it once more became locked. I entered another equally blank room, although larger, its only decoration being four chairs in a loose semi-circle and what appeared to be a list of some kind pinned to one of the walls. Three other men occupied the three other seats.

Choosing the only unoccupied chair I removed my jacket and hung it over the back of it and took a seat, taking in the appearances of the men beside me. Two of them appeared to be in their fifties, both of whom were wearing similar attire, jeans and a thin jumper, not unsimilar to my own jeans and a band t-shirt, although one was clean shaven and the other had a beard Father Christmas would have envied. The other bloke I guessed was closer to my age, late twenties early thirties, he was entirely more dapper than the rest of us, wearing a smart three-piece suit in an understated grey, he did have facial hair but it was obviously groomed and styled. Either a young professional or an absolute wanker. Or both.

Wondering what could have brought a mix of men together I then began to read the list pinned to the wall before us.

1. Failure to follow any of the rules listed will lead to immediate ejection from the premises.

2. Please follow the light system if in use. Red is Stop. Yellow is Clients rules. Green is free use.

3. Items can only be used at the client's request.

4. Client's requests must be followed whenever possible, although you may refuse a request if you feel unsafe.

5. No means no. If you fail to comply you will be immediately ejected from the premises.

6. Use of barrier devices is recommended but is at the providers discretion.

Some of the rules gave me pause for thought. 'Client?' 'Provider?' I'd thought about prostitutes earlier, but this was starting to seem a bit close to that for me. I was about to stand up and look for the exit when, through the door I'd come through stepped a woman. Definitely a woman. Tall yet shapely, she wore a leather mask that covered all but her luscious lips, lingerie that would have barely covered a single breast yet was now supposed to cover both her top and bottom half, both of which were utterly ample. Her tits were overflowing from the bra and, as she turned to close the door behind her, I could see that the thin piece of fabric at the front was held together by the thinnest of lace over a proper bubble butt. She. Was. Stunning.

"Gentleman," she spoke in a beautiful yet familiar voice, calm and sensuous, "it is lovely to see you here. It's good to see some familiar faces again," here she nodded at three other people present, "but also some new blood. Very new, especially if as I believe you've travelled some way to get here, so thank you for the effort." It sounded as if she were smiling, but under the mask it was impossible to tell. As my mind raced with possibilities she continued to talk. "Now I know most of you either know the rules already, or will have read them while you are waiting, but I just wish to update you. You, as the providers," at this she nodded in my direction, obviously aware I wouldn't have figured it out yet, "will each have several clients under your ministrations, all of whom have a maximum of an hour each, although they may end the session before this if they may. Please remember that the pleasure of the client is paramount, and you may only take your pleasure with their permission. Each room contains refreshments, and you may use the bathroom between clients if you so wish. Barrier products are also all provided and are recommended as no testing is done on site. Now, I must go prepare the clients, so Rufus will let you know when the rooms are prepared. I wish you all the best and hope you all enjoy your time here at Liquorland."

As she left the room, my eyes unable to tear themselves from her peachy arse until it was completely gone, my mind was absolutely torn, racing with concern, worry and anticipation at what I believed I was going to be doing. Was I really expected to pleasure women? Had I accidentally turned myself into a prostitute?

While my mind was in turmoil the gentlemen beside me couldn't have been calmer, the two older blokes starting to natter about something or other while mister I'm so cool was on his phone. I just stared at the door where one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen had left through. Within a few minutes the doorman, who I assumed to be Rufus, entered, and gestured us to follow him. Leading us through a hidden door I hadn't spotted previously, being the same colour as the surrounding walls it led to a corridor. Here, Rufus started to usher individuals through further doors until only I was left. As we reached the final door he spoke to me for the first time.

"Your door, and you should be honoured lad, Madame doesn't often let newbies into room four. You'll have three clients overall." At that he ushered me through but into what I didn't know, so I managed to utter one question.

"This isn't seriously Liquorland is it? It's not like an off-license I've ever been in."

A little harsh laugh emitted from Rufus' granite features. "This isn't Liquorland anymore mate. This is Lick Her Land now!" At that, he closed the door.

Surveying the room, a deep red wallpaper and a black carpet giving it an ominous yet steamy look, there was a blacked-out mirror in one wall, a wall with shelves on with what I assumed to be the refreshments and... other things... and in the other wall was a hole covered only by a curtain. Next to the wall was a light system, not unlike a tiny version of traffic lights which were currently on red, and next to that were some restraints, although why I hadn't guessed. I could now see the traffic light system was mirrored on each wall, assumingly as a constant reminder not to go too fast.

Anticipating a change at any time I thought I might as well get in the mood and atmosphere so took my shirt off. I can't say there was much to see under there, no pecs or muscles but it was at least flat. I then surveyed the refreshments and... devices... and was surprised to see sex toys, wet wipes, condoms, dental dams and medical gloves alongside the bottles of water and freshly prepared sandwiches.

I was startled by a bright light turning on as I was inspecting what was inside one of the sandwiches (ham and cheese by the way), focused towards the curtained area of the wall. A voice then seemingly came out of nowhere (it was later that I found the hidden speakers).

"Please face the opposite wall until the client is in position."

Not having anything else to do, I did just that. Rufus' final words echoed in my head, "Lick her Land." A play on words, but also an instruction I realised, especially as the client's pleasure was paramount.

I heard some minor shuffling behind me but stayed still until I saw the light system turn yellow so turned back to where the curtain had been. Now, instead of a curtain was the bottom half of a woman. A naked woman. A naked woman right in front of me, her bottom half jutting out on what appeared to be a padded bed, her upper half covered. Almost naked anyway, her ankles had little restraints on, identical to those on the wall, a hint I decided. The legs themselves were quite slim, the skin smooth, I just wondered nosily what she looked like above the waist. Due to the women outside earlier I assumed mid-forties, but I may never truly know.

Slowly, carefully, I moved towards the lady and began to lift one leg, although as I moved on the other followed immediately, so I lifted both and as I spread one leg to attach to the restraints I rested the other on my shoulder. When one leg was restrained, I then spread the other and attached that. Stepping back I surveyed her, her legs now akimbo, totally spreadeagled into front of me, her pussy on clear show, nicely clean shaven. Her pussy lips were protruding and darkly coloured, not quite the bright pink I'd seen on my last girlfriend but still an attractive and inviting shade.

As I stood there looking at it, I realised that I should probably do something so went to my shelves of... stuff... and chose some gloves, lubrication, dental damns and wet wipes, as well as a pillow for me to kneel on.

I prepared myself by kneeling before her and, not having licked the pussy of anyone other than my ex in the last six years, reverted to the familiar and began by kissing her flat stomach, moving around to her hips and her long legs. Without the gloves on I also began to stroke her body which, over time, slowly began to relax, the tenseness that she'd obviously also felt now fading to nothingness.

Carefully retrieving a wet wipe, I began to carefully brush around her vagina, just gently and carefully. I didn't want her to think I thought she was dirty, but I also wanted to make sure this was pleasant for both of us. Luckily, she began to react to my gentle dabbing, her legs and bottom clenching as I carefully moved over her clitoris. I gently blew where I'd wiped to dry the moisture and this elicited yet another clenching response.