Lick Her Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like forever before I reached my target, completely shaved her pussy was small and delicate, even engorged her lips weren't overtly pronounced, I could almost taste how excited she was and, when I gently ran a single finger across her opening before inserting it into my mouth, making fully certain Madame was watching, I now could. I moved into position, my tongue began to move, pressing against her small bud of a clit, I could hear her gasping...

I moved swiftly so I was noy lying at her side, I kissed her neck passionately, one hand pulled on her nipples, the other lay against her cunt. I could feel her heat, her desperation, but also after her initial disappointment, that giggle, that little giggle. That sweet enticing sound. I knew it was familiar. I desperately wanted to pull that mask off, but the light was still orange so it wasn't down to what I wanted yet, so it would be against the rules.

I settled for tweaking her nipple hard, eliciting a gasp, followed by two fingers rubbing against her clit and pussy before slowly entering her, spreading them against the walls of her slim channel. I took my time, but between everything I felt that soon she'd be ready for my tongue. What I wasn't expecting was for her to push me back on the bed. With having been very dominant with the other two it was clear with Madame that wasn't going to cut it.

"Stay." She commanded. I lay flat on my back, my cock hard to attention. She moved to the toys and picked up one of the smaller dildos and the bottle of lube. I began to worry a bit, as me and my ex had tried experimenting with anal play and I was definitely a giver, not a receiver. To my relief, she lay back on the bed and began to tease the toy in and out of her pussy.

"Get down there and lick my asshole."

I did as I was told. Again, not my favourite thing to do, but when you've got potentially the most beautiful women you've ever seen telling you to pleasure her, you don't say no. My tongue gently moved against her pink puckered hole, my body at an angle as she continued to insert the fake cock inside her. I teased around before flicking it in and out, teasingly at first before pushing in as far as I could, finally eliciting the reaction I'd been hoping for.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She screamed, her anus clenching on my tongue as she came. More surprisingly she released fluid as she came, squirting onto my face. I ignored it, continuing my exploration of her asshole, pushing deeper as I could. It didn't take long before she commanded me yet again.

"Get the lube and fuck my ass." I didn't need telling twice, but as she continued to fuck her pussy I needed a different position.

Grabbing her hips I pulled her down the bed, her groin pushing against my abdomen, she shrieked and laughed at the unexpected movement but didn't chastise me for it. Pouring a generous supply from the bottle, I first covered my cock in lubrication before using the excess to gently insert first one finger inside her, then two. When I was able to push them into the knuckle I started to fuck her arsehole with my fingers, doing my best to time it with the out strokes of the cock in her pussy which were becoming more and more intense as Madame's lust and need intensified and indeed, she let out a heart groan when I removed my fingers, but when my fat cock head immediately then pressed against her hole it became an anticipatory sigh.

Slowly, gently I fed my cock into her tight hole, as no matter how much lube I applied this was going to be a tight fit. I took my time, but Madame was having none of it, pushing back against me, telling me to fill her. Alright then.

"FUCK!"

That was the scream of Madame as the entire length of my cock pounded fully into her arsehole, and I gave her no time to rest of get used to it, I just started jack ramming it into her. She wanted it inside her, she definitely got it. I had a hold of her hips, her luscious padded hips, so I was able to fill her entirely with each thrust. It had also put her off her stroke with the dildo, so using one hand I took it off her before, as I pulled my dick out, I pushed it fully into her pussy and held it there as I then pushed my cock back into her ass.

It was too much for Madame, she screamed again and started bucking on me, her pussy and asshole both tightening and loosening in ecstasy and agony. I took pity on her and, when she'd stopped shaking removed the dildo from her pussy and left her ass with a small popping noise, so tight it had been on my dick.

"Go, go and shower your knob off," she said breathlessly, "then come back. We're not done."

I followed my orders, taking my time to make sure my cock was fully clean and ready for whatever she had planned.

To my dismay Madame wasn't there when I returned to the room, although nothing had been cleaned, the bed was still a mess and the lube bottle was leaking onto the floor. The speaker burst into life but I was disappointed when it was Rufus' voice that echoed around the room.

"She told me to tell you to get dressed."

I felt a massive wave of disappointment. Was that it? But she'd said that we weren't done, so what was going on? Despite the frustration that was building up inside me I got dressed, taking extra time finding a sock that I'd just thrown off, finding it under the bed. As I put it on Rufus' dulcet tones again made an appearance.

"Your session is over. Please exit the way you came in."

So that was truly it. I fucked a woman up the ass, made her have several intense orgasms, and then tossed off like I was the human equivalent of a wank. Lovely.

I walked through the corridor carrying my beers, not focusing on the noises that still emanated from the other rooms. Sexual, desperate, passionate sounds. Where'd I go wrong?

As I exited the original door I'd entered through I was surprised to see Madame standing outside. Was she waiting for me? She was at least dressed in the slightly chilly night air, wearing what she'd worn earlier, her hugely oversized hoodie, her blonde hair falling over the sides as it had done when I'd bought beer from her earlier.

"Madame," I intoned dully, "I'm surprised to see you here."

She giggled, that god damn noise that melted me inside, that destroyed any frustration that I might have had.

"I said it wasn't over. I'm coming with you."

I blinked dumbly, not quite taking in the sentence.

"Coming... what, back to the campervan?"

"The Campervan, the rest of your journey around New Zealand. The whole thing."

I stood there agog.

"What? What about work?"

Giggling, she shrugged. "Oh please, I run Lick Her Land, so it's hardly a problem. Being a gloryhole, sex club, whatever we're calling it, it's also not completely one hundred percent legal, so they're not going to fire me in case I drop them in it. I was only covering the cashiers shift at Liquorland as a favour to someone who, as it happened, you came on the tits of. She went away very happy, so that won't be a problem."

I attempted to find a bit of backbone.

"And who says I want you to come?"

"Hah! You'd say no to shagging an absolute smoke-show like me for the next few weeks? Yeah right. You can't take your eyes off me, and you're enough of a switch that I think you can keep up with me in the sack."

I sighed softly, knowing she was absolutely right.

Seeing the resignation on my face Madame beamed proudly and took my hand.

"Brilliant! Now, if we're walking to your van we're going to have to walk slowly, because for some reason my assholes a bit sore."

"When we get back to the van it's only going to get worse, so savour how it is for now."

Madame laughed at that. "Ooh, look at the balls on you. So cock sure."

"You were pretty sure you liked my cock only ten minutes ago." Without the mask on it was definitely easier to flirt with her, and having been dick deep in her ass I didn't feel so nervous talking to her when she'd been behind the counter in Liquor Land either.

Upon reaching the Campervan, our walk having been full of the normal stuff you do like finding out each other's names, she looked it at with a wicked grin.

"So this is our home for the next two weeks." As I opened the van door she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the steps, the doors momentum causing it to slam shut behind us, and us to fall onto the floor, with me on top of her. "Let's see what we can get up to."