All Comments on 'Licked, Loved, and Fucked by a Nun'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Damn, that was hot and extremely arousing. Love your way with words, conjuring images in my mind as if I'm there watching. 5 stars all the way.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

sexy, erotic, and kinky

cruzu010cruzu010over 1 year ago

A fine piece of erotic fiction. Highly recommended! Delightfully transgressive.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer!

You capture the variety of temperaments, moods, and insecurities from the two characters.

The sex is amazingly hot! I love the building sexual tension.

Would love to read more about how their relationship develops.

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original was better. Furthermore, a prequel would have been better. At this point new sensations and further explorations between the nun and Emma have run its course.

Just my opinion if other liked the story - cool.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Perfect! I'd just read chapter one of this saga and moved swiftly onto this sequel. But I had to keep stopping to rub my clit, so it's taken ages to get to the end. You write kink and filth so beautifully, IsabellaEmily. I'm hooked! Please can we have another chapter? (And how about doing a serial which gives us Sister Millkcent's backstory?) I'm sure your filthy mind could conjure up another very stimulating story.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Blazing Hot follow up to Orally Worshiped by a Nun! Magnificent writing had me feeling like I was right there watching this sexually charged nun and her horny disciple, Emma. Love the surprise Sister pulled out of her Vail of tricks with a strap on for sweet Emma to experience a good fucking in addition to beyond amazing oral. Has me screaming for another chapter with Sister Millicent taking her kink to yet another level and bringing Emma's hot and horny friend Julie back for more intriguing wicked kinky exploits.

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 1 year ago

What I loved most about this was as erotically hot as it was, there was this really tender undercurrent of romantic love to it. For me, that is what makes it hot. As always, excellent.

AshleyyAshleyyover 1 year ago

Sooo goood! Keeps getting better! Can’t wait for more !

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Beautifully written story. Please continue with their exploration of each other. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved that Sister Millicent finally fucked her. It made me want to be in Emma's place!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

I thought the first installmet was good but this installment takes erotica up to a whole new level. The sex was so hot and addition of the older/younger vibe just added to my arousal. Please continue with this tale as ther is so much more that Sister Millicent can teach young Emma. I feel her learning curve is just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please stop here. I suspect that the next phase will be some type of BDSM. Hope to be wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I JUST LOVED IT! Your story is awesome very nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fanfuckingtastic, fabulously super hot. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and the more I get the more I want. Simply love watching women make out with each other, and being allowed to join in from time to time. Absolutely love your stories. Depraved kinky, Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Tender, erotic, sensual, my body was reacting as I read their journey.

Thank you again Isabella!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteabout 1 year ago

A bit too sweet for my taste, but very hot and well written!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very sweet. Thank you very much!

striker24striker2411 months ago

One of the hottest stories I've read. Emma is such a needy little slut, wow.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very beautiful written and one of the best stories I have been reading. Would love te read a third chapter about Emma and Sister Millicent and their life together. Sister Millicent is really taking good care of Emma. Maybe they start a life together as a couple?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have reread this so many times!!! Would love for you to continue this story

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights2 months ago

Awesome story love the developing intensity between them really enjoyed how you are taking the storyline and hopeful of another chapter or two as they grow closer together and the learning pleasure continues

crushedicecrushedice15 days ago

Wow I just read this 2 part series and found it incredibly erotic. By far one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica and wish you really would do both a new chapter and also a prequel. You are a fabulous erotic writer.

kparc1212kparc12122 days ago

The scene when she is fucking her with the strap-on - INTENSE and EROTIC! MMMMMMM!

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 2 hours ago

This was sooo hot! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...