Licking Zara's Breast Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,281 Followers

"Now let's get started," Ms. Taylor said, unabashed with her own nudity while approaching their work station. "I got some advice from Shoshana this morning. She gave me some tips on what to do."

Zara discreetly fluttered at the thought of Shoshana being involved in all this, being mildly intimidated by the mature math teacher, known for a stoic and serious demeanor. The woman had a strangely powerful sexual aura too, if Zara was being honest with herself.

"Awesome. Has Shoshana done this before?"

Ms. Taylor gave a cryptic expression. "Not exactly. But let's just say she knows what she speaks of. Let me text her to see if she's in her classroom. She's only here for a while. I know she's busy."

"Oh, okay."

"Mind taking your top off in the meantime? This will be quick and I'll be right with you."

"Sure."

Zara was slightly mystified at the situation. Not only was she staring at the pubic hairs of her mentor, but now, there was a real possibility of yet another teacher getting involved.

Not wanting to make a fuss, she removed her thick sweater. Then her thin sweater. Then her tshirt.

She stood topless in the classroom. It was much easier this time since she had more experience with it and they had already broken the ice with their nudity. Her nipples slightly turned erect from the exposure.

Suddenly, Ms. Taylor's eyes lit up from the texts. "Excellent. We're in luck. Shoshana is in her classroom and she's summoning us."

"What? Now?"

"That's why we're in luck," Ms. Taylor winked. "I need an expert in the matter to assist. Your breasts are trickier than I expected."

"I... didn't think there'd be anyone else involved."

"Do you not like Shoshana?"

"Just the opposite," Zara replied. "I think she's amazing. That's kind of the problem. I mean, look at me."

She gestured down to her own bare chest.

"Nonsense. Shoshana has seen plenty. Let's go. We only have a short time before she has to leave."

When Ms. Taylor put the stack of plaster sheets in her large coat pocket and carried the bowl of water and paper towels, she headed towards the door, wearing nothing but the coat.

"Wait, wait, wait," Zara said emphatically. "Did you forget that you're naked and I'm like this?"

Ms. Taylor gave a small smile. "Zara, the school is closed. On this side of the building, it's only us ladies. It'll be fine."

"How do you know? We could get fired if anyone found out."

"We won't. You're still new here. You'll learn."

The innuendo struck Zara like a ton of bricks.

"You're joking."

"Follow me," Ms. Taylor said. "Trust me."

Barefoot, the art teacher went to the door and headed down the hall. The speed of her walk caused her coat to open slightly with each step.

Zara followed, using both hands to cover her bare breasts. They walked side by side. Looking to her side, Zara saw the confidence in Ms. Taylor's walk; the coat seemed to open, which exposed a heavy sagging breast with a big pink nipple. It was unmitigated confidence.

It immediately became clear that they wouldn't be caught. At this time of year, no one was around. They passed classroom after classroom. They all looked the same. Empty.

They reached their destination down the hall. With the door open, there was Shoshana sitting at her desk, wearing thick-framed glasses while grading papers. Tall and voluptuous, with a serious gaze, she could intimidate anyone.

Shoshana looked up when they entered the room. The math teacher was unphased by the brazen nude walk. She welcomed them to her classroom and explained that she was short on time because of other school-related obligations she had elsewhere.

"We appreciate your time," Ms. Taylor said, then gesturing towards Zara's breasts. "These are what I was referring to. Shapely breasts. Sensitive when it comes to expressing milk. And I haven't had a chance to see how the plaster would react to those very large nipples."

Catching the drift, Zara put her hands down and showed both of the veteran teachers her breasts. Her nipples were swollen. The women stared intently at her chest as if this were a science project.

When Shoshana spoke, it felt like a surreal moment. 'We'll have to drain them. Milk production is fast, which is why breast pumping before coming here doesn't work. It needs to be freshly done.'

Other words followed, such as 'orally'... 'suck'... and 'feed.'

Zara snapped out of her trance to comment. "I'm sure that'll work. I know my breasts certainly calm down after being drained."

"Did you pump this morning," Ms. Taylor asked.

Zara innocently nodded. "They recharge quickly though."

Things took a more serious turn when Ms. Taylor smiled at both women.

"Our gift-giving operation won't work if we just stand around here talking about it. Zara, can you please sit on the stool?"

The stool was the teacher's stool in front of the class, next to the podium. The veteran teachers gave each other a knowing expression, as if they knew a dirty little secret.

Nervously, Zara sat down on the stool and faced the rows of empty seats. She maintained a good posture, hands down, chin up. Her breasts were pointed forward and waiting to be drained.

When the two teachers approached her, standing on each side of her breasts, her heart rate skyrocketed and her pussy became wet. These were women whom she admired on a personal and professional level. Now here they were, with hungry eyes and open mouths.

"My nipples are swollen," Zara said with a low breath. "If we're serious about this gift-giving plan, then we should do whatever it takes for a good cause. After all, we need the experience of dealing with a variety of breasts."

Ms. Taylor inched her mouth closer. "Absolutely. Certain types of art require a base level of experience. We can't get that experience if these breasts are still full. And by the looks of things, there's plenty of draining to do."

The art teacher blew air across the dark nipple, making it turn fully erect. Zara gasped, then her nipple was sucked by a mature adult, making her moan. Following suit, the math teacher sucked the other nipple and Zara was in a state of utter shock at what was happening.

On one side, Ms. Taylor was bent over sucking the nipple, her coat opened and her heavyset breasts hung down. On the other side, Shoshana was nursing with those thick-framed glasses still prominent on her face.

It was the first time Zara had ever had both nipples sucked at the same time. It nearly made her eyes roll back in pleasure. Nipples of that size were tremendously sensitive and each of her past lovers knew it. A few times in her life, she had almost reached orgasm from a lover just sucking on her tits.

With each passing second, Zara became more and more at ease with this whole process. Clearly these two mature teachers had done this before. These women were experienced when it came to sucking on a grown woman's nipples. They had no qualms or hesitations about it, pressing their lips so tight around each nipple, sucking so hard, and occasionally stroking their tongues across it.

Milk flowed freely from her nipples and Zara almost felt mortified that the most respected and distinguished teachers at this school were now drinking from her. She watched in near horror as the sides of their mouths showed signs of leakage; faint traces of white milk nearly dripping from the sides of their lips.

The respectable teachers kept on nursing.

Yes, they had done this before.

"We can always pump the rest," Zara breathed deeply. "Into the sink so you two don't have to taste me... if this... ummm... makes either of you uncomfortable."

Ms. Taylor looked up and swirled her tongue. "This is part of the process. Besides, you're delicious."

Shoshana affirmed that notion with a simple 'Mmm Hmm' while continuing to suck.

The tension was getting so high that Ms. Taylor casually pulled her art coat off, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her voluptuous body in full, with her pink nipples rock hard.

On the other side, Zara saw Shoshana looking up at her while nursing. Even with a dark nipple in her mouth, Shoshana still had a menacing gaze through those thick-framed glasses.

Breathing harder, Zara could practically feel beads of sweat forming across her head and upper chest. She kept telling herself that this was for charity and the generous acts of giving gifts to strangers in need.

It was mostly true.

But as the respectable teachers kept on sucking -- then started using their hands to rub and squeeze at her breasts -- Zara had to be honest with herself. This was sexual. Apparently there was more than meets the eye with some of the teachers at this school, if they were brazen enough to do things like this during winter break.

"Slow down," Zara moaned, with her eyes nearly rolling back.

"Why?" Ms. Taylor asked, briefly pulling her mouth away to reveal a mouth coated with milk, then taking big licks of the dark nipple.

"I think you can tell."

Ms. Taylor swiped her tongue across the areola. "Are you going to cum?"

"Almost. I don't think it's something either of you want to see."

The women's eyes lit up, especially Shoshana's through those thick glasses. Yes, they wanted it already. Zara knew what kind of women she was dealing with now.

"Comfort is an essential part of making body casts," Ms. Taylor said, in between planting kisses around the mocha colored breast. "We'll help you take your pants off. It's okay. It's just between us."

The women pulled their mouths away, using their hands to rub Zara's brown skin, before moving down to undo her pants. Ms. Taylor undid her jeans, while Shoshana bent down to remove the shoes and socks.

Barefoot, Zara stood up so that her pants could be pulled down by both teachers in a team effort. Her panties came down at the same time.

The teachers got a good look at Zara's curvy hips and crotch which had been shaved a week ago, showing traces of stubble. Zara's dark labia were prominent and her clitoris was swollen.

She sat down on the stool again. The teachers kissed the sides of her cheek, chin, neck, upper shoulders, before going back to work on her dark and swollen nipples. Milk shot out again when they squeezed at her tits, and they happily savored every drop of the delicious beverage.

Only this time, while using one hand to rub and squeeze her breasts, they used their free hand to slip down to her pussy. Zara spread her legs, embracing this, while the teachers played with her wet pussy.

As her lactating breasts were being sucked, the hands of the prim teachers nearly wrestled and struggled for access to Zara's pussy. It was almost like a competition for Zara's aching clitoris. And in the end, the women were cordial about it, taking turns to rub and massage the clit. They even took turns rubbing Zara's dark labia, before taking turns to penetrate her pink hole.

"My breasts are nearly drained," Zara moaned to the fellow teachers. "I'm also going to cum if you two keep this up."

Ms. Taylor let milk run down her chin. "What's art without pleasure? Go ahead, cum first, then we'll make our breast cast."

The veteran teachers formed a plan amongst themselves. Shoshana would be in charge of squeezing both breasts to drain the milk, while sucking on each nipple to full effect. And Ms. Taylor would use her talented and skilled fingers to work the wet pussy. It was teamwork at its finest.

Looking down, Zara's eyes were locked with Shoshana's. The older math teacher had sharp eyes, with cheeks that nearly looked caved in from sucking each nipple deeply, one after the other. Back and forth. The mature teacher used to her tongue as well to lick and circle around each nipple, drinking everything that sprayed or dripped into her mouth.

In her pussy, Zara felt the magical hands of Ms. Taylor going to work. The naked art teacher used the fingers in one hand to stroke the labia up and down, while using two fingers on her other hand to quickly rub the clitoris in circles. Occasionally, the two fingers would slip inside Zara's wet hole, making her eyes roll back.

"You two will be the death of me," Zara nearly laughed while her body felt like it was in a frenzy. "Oh my god."

Ms. Taylor briefly pulled her hands away to pull a long stretch of paper towel, then brought it to below Zara's pussy, before rubbing again, this time faster.

The teachers went even harder, being pros at this. Zara's nipples were being sucked so hard, one at a time, that they stretched into Shoshana's mouth to squirt milk. Her pussy felt like it was on fire the way two hands worked in unison to give her the ultimate pleasure.

Zara tossed her hair back and struggled to maintain seated on the tall stool. Her lips quivered and her toes curled. Her butt clenched on the hard seat and she felt her pussy gushing the way her nipples had. Never before had she felt an orgasm like this. It was a true sensory overload of touch and feel. And the fact that she respected these teachers so much had a lot to do with it.

Every muscle in her body clenched and contracted. Her pussy gushed several times. Her breaths were so deep.

After she came, she closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, she saw the two teachers standing side by side, one naked, one peering through thick-framed glasses. Both had wet lips from her milk.

She looked down at her own body. Her nipples were still hard and elongated from being sucked so powerfully. Milk had dripped down across her breasts, onto her belly, and down her legs. Her pussy absolutely soaked the paper towels on the seat and stained the floor.

Zara was speechless.

"We're ready to work," Ms. Taylor said affirmatively. "We'll need to dry your breasts before we can apply the vaseline."

Once again using teamwork, the two teachers used paper towels to wipe away the milk and saliva combination. When satisfied, they got their fingers ready with vaseline and applied it generously across Zara's breasts.

After that big orgasm, Zara felt so confident sitting there naked while these amazing women experimented on her body for the gift project.

Suddenly, the sound of heels clicking on the hallway tile floor nearly sent Zara into a panic. It came closer and closer. From the sound of those heels, it could only have been one person.

However, Zara stopped panicking because both of the teachers remained calm, working together to apply the first plaster cloth to the underside of her breasts. This time, it worked, and the plaster cloth stuck to her breast without shooting any milk.

Principal Myers stopped at the doorway, with impossibly tall heels on her feet, and tilted her glasses downward to look at this with her bare eyes. She held a fresh cup of coffee in one hand, and a binder in the other. Apparently, the sight of two naked teachers was of zero concern to her.

"Keep up the excellent work, ladies," Principal Myers said. "You make me so proud of your charitable giving. Carry on."

And with that, the heels of the Principal walked away.

"There's a lot I don't know," Zara said, flabbergasted by everything that was happening. "But I guess I'm learning."

Ms. Taylor focused on the next plaster. "I'll have to explain things over coffee with extra cream. Your cream, of course. Your milk is delicious."

Blushing, Zara sat there in the nude while the women covered her chest with the plaster. After it dried, the cast was removed, creating a perfect mold of her breasts and huge nipples. Yes, they were ready to serve their community.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12