All Comments on 'Lie To Me: An Author-Organized Challenge'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

It is an excellent collection of stories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great authors, great stories, great insight, great topic. Thank you BlackRandl for organizing this event, and allowing us all to share the incredible literary works. I read all but Laptopwriter's in one sitting, and enjoyed the time to read LTW's. Many thanks.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

To all the authors, thank you very muchly. You all contributed great stories to this Challenge and l thoroughly enjoyed them all and scored them highly.

It isn’t often l get to enjoy so many great authors on one event, you guys have surpassed yourselves with your tales. I will put this event into my favourites.

Thank You Blackrandi1958 for organising all this. I look forward to the next event you organise.

The challenge scores 5/5 from me

IteachbandIteachband10 months ago

Thank you for this,I enjoyed every story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not what I’d expected or hoped for from these writers. The only stand out story was by qhml1. The rest were average at best. BlackRandl used to organize great chalenges, but sadly the recent ones have been mediocre.

Regguy69Regguy6910 months ago

Thanks, everyone! I enjoyed all of the stories. Lots of talent on display today.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great contest, and a great collection of stories. It's the first time I've actually followed a contest. This particular post sure made that easy to do, I appreciate it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

Many, many thanks to the authors. I've now read them all and am in awe of the talent available to us readers. Outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A well-crafted challenge. I believe I rated all submissions at either four or five stars. Well done. Looking forward to the next challenge!

JPB (not Bob)

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Read them all. 5 stars to everyone.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler10 months ago

Thanks for this story quest in lying. Read and enjoyed all! Hope there will be more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...