All Comments on 'Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Loved it! First, I thought she was a random viewer and just played along because she wanted him too, then after we find out they were in it together I thought she was gonna be hawtchawcol8 with a voice changer since he was the one suggesting the price so even without his actual money they wind up at 80k, then when they go to the restaurant I figured it would be him, but then I didn't know she was STILL one of the viewers! Swerve, after swerve, after swerve! What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, very enjoyable read. Thank you.

DrStingDrStingalmost 3 years ago

Nice twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I have ever read!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Another great adventure from one of the greats of the genre. Really enjoyed this episode so well written and never a dull moment all 16 pages!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn it had been while that a good story had been posted in this category, but this just outdone my expectations of good story, This is gold. Sib romance but with twist and that too with twin sibs daaymmm. Although i would've just as happy to read this without the whole web-cam thing but that really made it really interesting, and i really appreciate you for your effort to write this story and not charging us 100+$. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! 5 stars! I find myself checking your submission page for new content quite often, and I'm always stoked when you drop something new. With great writing, very sexy naughty bits, and witty humor that always brings a laugh, your stories are always a fun/hot read. (This one is my favorite actually) As always, thanks for sharing, and I hope you find time to write more taboo greatness to share with us pervs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't normally read these story length ones. But for some reason yours just caught me enough to save it for later. Honestly I'd be tempted to buy this if it were in book form. Loved it so much I can't express myself enough. Thank you.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Out-fucking-standing

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 3 years ago

Great job!!! Really enjoyed this read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellently written story! Loved that the sister was in on it the whole time, always prefer it when those involved know what's happening.

I really hope we see a sequel for this and where this arrangement leads them; if we do get one, I hope it has at least some of the piss play teased in this installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good shit man. Really enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deliciously erotic.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Loved this. I figured out that Bridget was skinwich before you even revealed that the whole thing was her idea. I also figured out it was dickdave who sold or leaked the video. Didn't see the ending though, which was nice because I love happy endings. A solid 100 out of 5....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I could give you 12 stars!!

ACSpectre1ACSpectre1almost 2 years ago

Fuck!!๐Ÿ˜! That was everything it could have been & So Much More!! I want to know what else they get up too? Not a fan of Piss Play( but if others love it, then that's cool, more Piss Power to them๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š!!) but I don't mind the other stuff!

I Want, nay, I Need More Of these Incredible Siblings!๐Ÿ˜!

Bravo Cigerettelion, Bravo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน!!

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

That was extraordinary!

The humor, the sex, the twists and turns!

I absolutely loved this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the very best stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was amazing! Perfect buildup. I donโ€™t usually read erotica (specifically) thatโ€™s this long. But I found myself unable to turn away. Waiting til my husband leaves for work or goes to sleep just to read a few more pages. The plot was so attention grabbing. It kept me wanting more. I wish there were separate short stories about their paid โ€œescapadesโ€.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.