Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

Story Info
Shane secretly films his twin sister's seduction.
54.2k words
4.81
50.7k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane sat at his computer and watched the live stream video of the sexy twin girls as they teased one another, begging their viewers to buy a private virtual room session.

Well, at least they claimed to be twins. They kind of looked alike, but twins? Shane seriously doubted it. And as far as them being sexy, well, that was a bit of a stretch, too. They were attractive, sure, but in that trashy sort of way that most girls who are willing to get naked regularly on the internet always seemed to be.

Usually Shane had no complaints. He was young, but had certainly seen his fair share of nude women online. He had an immense appreciation for the so-called twins currently on his screen, and the hundreds of other girls just like them. Hell, if it hadn't been for girls like them, he didn't know how he would spend the majority of his time. Drugs, perhaps? Possibly, although one might argue that porn is just it's own type of drug.

Lately, however, Shane had grown really tired of the same old stuff. All the girls had started to look alike, and all the themes were so repetitive. He wanted something different, something more realistic and unique. But he just couldn't think of what that was.

Until recently, that is, when he did think of it.

He turned his attention back to the screen as one of the girls began to lightly lick the other one's neck.

"Mmm," the licker said, "guys, my twin tastes so good! I reeeeeaaaaalllllllllly wanna try some more of her...any of you fellas out there wanna see me run my tongue all over my sister's body?"

Someone with the name "dirtydave47" chimed in.

"gonna need a little more convincing, sugar," he typed.

Other viewers had insightful things to say, too.

"Grab her tits!" typed a user with the name "phallusy".

"dude i went to high school with the one on the left," said horndog111.

"Anybody ever been to a restaurant called Melt in Cleveland?" asked pencildick$teve, apparently just as bored as Shane was.

Shane rolled his eyes. Even the comments that the viewers made always seemed to follow a formula in all these live sessions.

"UGGGGGHHHHH!!" Shane typed out. His comment popped up on the screen right next to his user name.

"What the hell's your problem, sharkpanties?" dirtydave47 typed.

"Yeah, seriously," one of the girls in the video said. "What's wrong, sharkpanties? You gettin' a little impatient? All you have to do is buy a private room with us, and we'll take care of all your needs, baby."

Shane had the attention of the room, which is exactly what he wanted. It was time to make his move.

"Don't you guys get tired of the fakeness of all this?" Shane typed to everyone in the chat room. The girls in the video had started to make out and were at least briefly not paying attention to the chat.

"If you don't like it, then gtfo," dirtydave47 replied.

"Whatcha mean, fake?" phallusy typed. "You don't think they're really twins?"

"Of course they aren't twins!" Shane typed back. "They don't look nearly enough alike. Their bodies are completely different, their voices aren't even close to the same, and one of them looks like she's simply dyed her hair to match the color of the other one. Besides, what are the chances that two sisters would ever want to tongue each other?"

The girls in the video finally stopped making out and turned their attention to chat again.

"Hey asshole!" one of them called out. "How 'bout you get the fuck out like dirtydave47 said?"

Shane knew that he had limited time so he decided to get straight to the point. He copied a paragraph he already had ready in another document and quickly pasted it into the chat.

"I'm so tired of all these live videos of people claiming to be something they're not. It's always the same bullshit. Two girls claim to be sisters and clearly aren't, or a guy and a girl who claim to be siblings...but they can't prove it. How can you ever know for sure? We always have to use our imaginations and make ourselves believe something that's not true. You want real siblings? Click on the link below."

Shane quickly pasted a link into the chatroom.

"Click on it," he continued to type. "I'll be there in about fifteen minutes to explain further. I promise you real, hot sibling action that I can PROVE, without a shadow of a doubt, to be genuine. Click on it and your true sibling fantasy will finally be fulfilled."

"Alright sharkpanties, you're done," one of the girls said as she scooted close up to the computer screen and clicked on something that kicked Shane out of the live session.

"Finally, last one," Shane muttered to himself as he marked a final website off of his list.

Shane had spent much of his evening going from one live session to another and saying pretty much the same thing in each one. He knew all the live webcam sessions really well at this point in his life, and had seen enough interaction in the chat rooms to know exactly who he wanted to target as a potential buyer for his product. Now, in a matter of minutes, he would have what he hoped to be a solid group of interested people who had proven they were willing to spend money on this sort of thing.

Several more minutes passed before Shane turned on his own webcam and clicked on the link that he had provided so many others throughout the evening. He saw himself pop up on his screen and briefly looked himself over. His curly blonde hair poked out the sides of his Vans hat. The light from his computer screen illuminated oddly in the brown of his eyes. He took a deep breath and finally began to speak to the people that were waiting for him in the virtual room.

"Hey everyone," he said aloud. "It's me, sharkpanties. I'm going to activate a chat window. Please use the same handle that I would know you by from the chat rooms we've been in together before."

One by one Shane watched as about thirty or so people popped into the chat room that he had created.

"Woah," he thought to himself, very pleased by the number of people that had decided to show up.

"Alright," Shane began nervously, "well, like I said, I'm sharkpanties."

A chime indicated that someone had just typed something to him.

"thought you said there were gonna be banging siblings or something," porntopia typed.

"Well, what I had said was that I was going to talk to you all about an opportunity for that, but it's not going to happen right this second," Shane replied. Almost immediately, about five people left.

"If everyone would please just have a little patience, I promise you that you'll want to hear what I have to say," Shane continued. "Before I begin, let's just cover a few ground rules. As you can surely see by now, I'll be talking to you and you guys will be able to see me. None of you will have the ability to speak out loud or turn on your cameras. I may, from time to time, activate a feature in this room where I will allow one of you to speak out loud, but only if I think what you have to say is worth hearing."

"Get to the fucking point, sharkpanties," dirtydave47 typed.

"Right, I hear you dirtydave47," Shane continued. He reached over on his desk and grabbed a picture that had been sitting there and held it up in front of his camera for everyone to see. "This is the girl that I've summoned you all here about. Take a few moments and check her out."

While he held the picture up to the camera, Shane looked on his screen to ensure that the webcam was focusing properly on the photo. The girl in the picture stood on a beach, the ocean in the background. Strands of her golden hair strayed far from her head, frozen in time by a swift ocean breeze from the past. She wore a fashionable green bikini top with only one shoulder strap and a tie on the side. Her matching bikini bottom peaked barely over the top of a white translucent beach skirt. Even though he had looked at the photo dozens of times at this point, Shane still felt his breathing and blood pressure picking up from being turned on.

"Wowwwwwwww," hawtchawcol8 typed.

"Beautiful!" skinwich added.

Several other people typed out various things indicating that they were pleased with what they saw.

"Meh," typed VenusManTrap, who promptly left the room, followed by a couple others.

"Well, since most of you are still with me, I'm guessing you guys liked what you saw," Shane said as he pulled the picture away from the camera.

"Hell yeah!" typed dickorydoc09.

"Didn't you lure us here with a promise of sibling porn?" dirtydave47 asked.

"Indeed I did, dirtydave47," Shane answered aloud. "How many of you would be interested in seeing that beautiful girl fool around with and, hopefully, have sex with, her twin brother?"

Comments poured into the chat window very quickly with people expressing their desire to see just what Shane described.

"How do you plan on doing this, exactly?" hawtchawcol8 asked in the chat window.

"How do you even know this girl?" wetnmild asked.

"And how do you figure you can even get her and her brother to want to have sex with each other in the first place?" dirtydave47 asked.

"Well I can answer those last two questions at once," Shane responded out loud. "I HOPE very much to get her interested in having sex with her brother, but I KNOW that the brother is already interested in having sex with her."

"How the hell do you know the brother wants that, sharkpanties?" dirtydave47 asked.

"Because, dirtydave47, I am him," Shane said simply. "That's my twin sister."

"Whaaaat!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" typed mantitties2.

"That's right, mantitties2," Shane said aloud, "we're twins. And I...hang on a sec. Hey, mantitties2? I've always wanted to know...was mantitties1 taken already when you first came up with this name?"

"Yes," mantitties2 typed simply after a brief pause. "mantitties, mantitties1, mantitties69...all taken."

"Shit," Shane replied. "That's really unfortunate." Shane shook his head briefly in disbelief before continuing. "So anyway, let me be completely up front with you guys and give you all the details. I'm going to briefly deactivate the chat window, so please stick with me while I explain everything. You'll have a chance to ask whatever questions you want to ask when I'm finished."

Shane clicked a button turning off the chat feature of the room.

"My name is Shane, and that girl in the picture is my sister Bridget. We grew up in a very normal family: a mother, a father, and no other siblings. We always had separate rooms. Hell, even separate bathrooms. Not once my whole life did I ever view her in any way other than just my sister. Well, that and my best friend, I guess. I mean, I suppose it's a little unusual for siblings to be as close as we are, but it's not unheard of. We just get along really well. But our relationship was never anything weird. We were just...regular siblings."

Shane reached over on his desk and grabbed a glass of water that had been sitting there. He was feeling a little parched and knew he had a whole lot more talking to do, and probably a whole lot of questions to answer eventually too.

"When we graduated high school about a year ago, our parents set us up in an apartment near our college campus. I'm not going to say where in hopes of hanging on to some of my anonymity. Since we both decided to go to the same college, our parents figured that it'd be more cost effective to pay rent for one apartment than to pay for two kids to live in two dorm rooms. Bridget and I stayed pretty close, obviously, given that we live together by ourselves now. I guess maybe we grew a little closer than we had been before. But still, other than that, nothing changed between us or anything, just a normal brother and sister relationship like always. Until..."

Shane stalled briefly and took a deep breath.

"Let me back up for a bit. I like porn. Always have. Well, you know, as long as I've been aware of its existence and had private access to it, which has been quite some time now. But I always kept things pretty simple with my porn habit: just one or two websites, some key word searches, scanning through some videos before I find that right face or that right body that just does it for me in that moment, and then...well, I'd just rub one out and be done with it. But then one day as I was scrolling the main page of one of my favorite websites, I saw a video advertising a brother and a sister fucking each other. Maybe I was just naïve or inexperienced or something, but that turned me off immediately. It was strange that anyone would ever want to see a pair of siblings fooling around. I mean, they're family! It seemed so unnatural to me! I was literally disgusted by the thought. So I turned off my computer and just went about my day."

Shane took another sip of water before continuing.

"But I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. No matter how much I tried, it just lingered in my head. I knew it was gross and wrong. At least, that's what I thought I knew. But I just couldn't shake it. Later that evening, when I was alone in my room, I finally admitted to myself that I wanted to look more into it, so I went back to that website, found the video, and watched it. Seeing this brother and sister kiss each other, him grabbing her tits, her sucking his dick...it took porn to another level for me. It was so wrong, but so fucking intensely hot. I came harder than I ever had up to that point in my life watching this stranger fuck his sister from behind. And then I was hooked."

"Of course now that I've become a 'seasoned veteran' of the incest porn world, I realize that the video I watched that night, and any video claiming incest that I've watched since, was almost definitely a lie. Still, it was fun to pretend. In fact, it got to where I could only get off if I thought about the couple I was watching being brother and sister, or maybe two sisters fooling around if they were both girls. I started to seek out couples on live webcams claiming to be siblings, and became very addicted to those for a while, too. I mean, I knew it was a lie, but it was still really fun and hot. At least, at first."

Shane took another pause for dramatic effect before continuing.

"Somewhere along the way I began to get very frustrated with what I was seeing. Same old shit over and over. I mean, there's no way that any of those webcams out there truly feature siblings like they claim. It's all a ruse just to get our money, right? And I'm not too embarrassed to tell you guys that I've spent a good amount of money on private rooms with these 'siblings'. Good thing I've got parents paying for my rent and food, I guess. But anyway, I craved more. I looked and I looked for real siblings, but even if I thought that maybe there was a chance that I had actually found them, how could I ever really KNOW, right? I eventually reached a point where I decided just to give up, because there was literally no way I could ever get what I was after. That truly authentic experience just wasn't anywhere to be found."

"So I guess it was kismet that the very next morning, right after I had decided to call it quits on the brother/sister stuff, I got up early, which is out of character for me, and made my way to the kitchen in search of food. Bridget was there, which is normal for her I think. I wouldn't know, honestly, since I typically sleep pretty late. Anyway, there she stood, her back to me, not aware that I had just entered the kitchen behind her. The moment I saw her...jesus, that's the moment that turned my world upside down. Clearly she had no expectation that I was going to get up any time soon, otherwise I'm sure she would have thrown on something different other than what she wore. But there she was, with her back to me, leaning over the counter and looking at her phone while she waited for her toast, her beautifully round butt sticking out, only partially covered by her little light blue panties."

Shane could feel his heart palpating as he relived the experience.

"I didn't let her know I was there. I just stood in the doorway and stared at my sister's ass. Then my eyes wandered down just slightly and focused in on the little strip of material that was just barely covering her pussy." Shane stopped talking for a few moments and allowed himself a short break to relive the moment. He had to swallow the excess saliva that had suddenly begun to build up in his mouth.

"It's crazy how a relationship can change in an instant," he continued, "but I swear to you, that's all it took for me. Literally one minute, Bridget was my friendly, albeit sometimes annoying, twin sister. But by god, the next minute, after seeing her bent over like that...she became the very thing I had been lusting over in all my incest porn searches: a real life sibling sex story. It was fate! As I stood there and stared at her, I became very aware that I was getting hard...fast. Maybe I had already exposed myself to enough brother/sister porn online and was familiar enough with the concept that I strangely wasn't surprised by my reaction to her. In fact, I was weirdly accepting of my feelings. As I reached my hand into the waistband of my shorts to grab myself, the toaster popped, and I quickly scurried back down the hall into my room. She never knew I was there, just like she never knew that a minute later I came all over my bed sheets as I lay fantasizing about shoving my face in between her gorgeous ass cheeks and shoving my tongue into her wet pussy."

Shane reached in between his legs and adjusted his erection into a more comfortable position.

"Months have passed since that moment, and I still can't get enough of her. I watch her all the time now. When she enters a room, when she leaves a room, as she moves about the house...I find that I'm constantly checking my sister out now. The girl I shared a womb with, grew up with, known all my life, has become the center of all of my sexual fantasies. I don't think she's noticed anything about my, uh, 'crush', thankfully. At least, she hasn't indicated in any way that she has. But I've reached a point now where I just can't take it any more. I know I'm crazy, and there's probably a very good chance that this won't work, but I've gotta try. I'm gonna try and seduce my twin sister."

Shane paused and let that sink in to his audience for a bit.

"So let me be clear as to exactly what I'm offering you guys. This will be an opportunity for you to watch as a brother secretly films and seduces his sister, who is only nineteen years old, and is still, as far as I know, a virgin. Oh yeah, and she's fucking hot. That's twin, virgin teens fooling around on a hidden camera. Just a giant ball of fetish, and it's all fucking real. And you are all invited to join me on this adventure. So...what questions do you guys have for me?"

Shane clicked the button allowing everyone access to the chat window, and immediately the questions began pouring in. He waited a few moments before responding to any of them, allowing them enough time to get their thoughts out before he started talking. Then he scrolled up the chat window and started from the top.

"Okay, the first question is from pencildick$teve, and it reads, 'How do you know she's a virgin?' Okay, so I'm like 99.99% sure she's a virgin, pencildick$teve. Can I call you pencildick for short, by the way?"

Shane scrolled to the bottom of the chat to see his reply. "Steve will be fine," pencildick$teve replied.

"Okay then, Steve. I know for certain that she was a virgin when we graduated high school, because we confided in each other that we both were. It happened one evening in our parent's house last summer when we were just talking and reminiscing about high school. Since then, I'm almost certain she hasn't done it. She's only been on a few dates, she's never had a guy over, and she's never stayed a night away from here. And hell, as close as we are, I'm pretty sure she would have told me if she'd done it. If you're super curious though, I'll see if I can bring it up to her in the near future and get confirmation. I hope, though, that that's not a deal breaker. Even if she's not, this is still, I think, a very unique opportunity that you shouldn't pass up on."