All Comments on 'Life After College'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn DG

Fantastic! That has to be one of your best stories ever, and there are a lot to choose from. This story is so realistic of real life with real down home experiences. How you do it I'll never know but I always look forward to seeing your name on the new stories board.

As always, my hats off to you.

An avid reader

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I really enjoyed writing this story. I never know what to submit them under. If you read comments before the story then this is for you. It could have been 'Loving Wife' or 'Romance' also. I do like most of my stories to represent real life. There are a lot of people out there and they don't all think the same.

Thank you readers for taking the time to read my stories. It is much appreciated.

Your Author

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome...

DG,

I look forward to your stories....this was awesome...great job!

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Very nice

Nice job, DG. Nice to read a sweet story about a couple of good people for whom life turns out right.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Great!

After the rough part this is a great story. Another good samaritan and true love tale. Mollie needed a puppy. Cute little girls and puppies can melt your heart quicker than anything I know.

Great story, DG, heartwarming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another winner

DG, my friend. You do write so well and so quickly. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a great story

love can change things and you.enjoyed your story thanks.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 18 years ago
One of your best.

And also one of the most believeable tales I have read in a LONG time.

The things you want and do when you are younger are not exactly what you wnat when you 'grow up'. Here our 'hero' found that out. Sad that it took some years for him but he finally came around, and found what he wanted and needed.

Great Job DG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done

I really liked your story DG Hear, full of opinion without pushing stereotypes, tension in the form of story events, and it created a very real emotion of losing trust in someone. While it may not have had the sexualized storyline that is so common, it had enough inuendo to leave the unsaid ending fitting.

My only concern would be the touch of maldramatic regarding the marriage part at the end, but then again, that is just an opinion, and I know you understand the extent of what that means.

Well done.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
I think this one is more of a romance...

...than an erotic coupling, but which ever category this is one of your best stories, DG. Great read.

RicticRicticabout 18 years ago
Great Story

DG, You are one of the best. Great story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very well done story

All my comments are from many years ago, and seem to still be relevant as some of my friends are still into swapping and tell me nothing has changed from the old days except for the real fear of STD’s. Most of my old friends have moved on with other partners.

I can only say some people who swap do also have agreements of having individual trysts as long as the other partner is aware of it. I have no idea how prevalent it is but it’s not extremely rare in the swapping community.

Each couple have their own rules of engagement. The story shows these two people had not come to any agreement to any rules or understanding at all. Each person new what they wanted but left it to fate to solve the lack of communication. Yes I know, she cheated and then lied by his standards! The separation is totally understandable and obviously for the best.

Wife swapping is different from just partner swapping as more is on average involved. Please understand some people never find that need to be all to someone and share everything of themselves. I personally feel sorry for those who never get to experience the thrill of being everything to one person and get the same in return, it can be a life changing experience. We all are different and have different outlooks and experiences.

This is a fantasy and you can take it were ever you like and you have made this wonderful love story.

Thank you for your superb writing.

caprinecaprineabout 18 years ago
Awesome, DG

Romantic and very believable story. Well plotted and well written. Just great. Regards, caprine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Well written and refreshing considering today's loss of morals!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Very romantic !!!

Wow! DG, So far only positive comments. Well done! One of your best stories ever, and there has been so many for us to choose from. When one considers today's low moral standards, I see that you, DG, do try to lift us above our basic selves and suggest an alternative (or is it the true) route to satisfaction and happiness.

I have no suggestions for improvement - to me it was perfect!

Len BeeLen Beeabout 18 years ago
I'm Not Sure

I'm not sure, but it is quite possible this was the best short story I have ever read on this site (sorry ohio, PAPATOAD, JPB, HDK, TEP, Troub, The W, and Blue). The reality of life was there in a great love story, along with good grammer and all the other stuff that permits a free flow of the story line.

Well done, Mr. Hear. Please keep up the great work

Len Bee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Liked it, could have been better

I thought the story idea was excellent - in fact outstanding. I will have to say that I thought some of the dialog (and writing) was a bit stilted and could have been improved. That said, the story was, in general, believable, although both parties falling in love within two weeks was pushing the envelope a whole lot. I would have prefered to see the romance go on a bit longer before they declared undying love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank God

Thank God there are still writers like you! Hey, you wrote a real story with characters and a plot. That's rare in these days of unmotivated, slapdash, unbelievable masturbation fantasies.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story, wrong category

This is a 'Romance' story if I've ever read one. Thanks DG. This type of story never gets old. More of the same, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

This is by far the nicest story i've read in this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome story

Great story line and it makes you feel good.

I appreciate you writing this.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
A pleasant surprise

I didn't expect to find such a nice story about love and family values in an erotic story site. I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, it ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
100 proof

That's only 50% alcohol.. Not very good for moonshine. Moonshine should be 180 proof

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
A really nice story

About really nice people who get what they deserve -

The college games were just that and should live in the past - fondly remeberred is fine - but grow up - he did - they did not.

He won - so did Millie heh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I hate that this story wasn't longer. I live in a small town in tennessee and wish i could meet a good country girl like Millie but, most in my town are more like Gail.

I have read and close to 15 of your stories in the last few days and enjoy most of them but they all end to fast.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

- What a great story,wonderfully written!

- This one I will revisit for sure,down the road.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
A NICE LITTLE STORY

about finding true love after sowing his wild oats...would have liked to know what her brothers did to the assholes who tried to rape her....bet they paid dearly for that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice!

Well composed story about finally finding love,with a sweet happy ending. ~ 5 ~

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

I LOVE STORIES WITH A FAIRY TAIL ENDING. THANKS DG HEAR! YOUR THE BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A GOOD ONE, DG-EDP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One great story Let us hope captcha lets me tell you this jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No contest: easily 5*. When trust is shared, anything can happen and develop in the love department.

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories