Life after My Divorce Pt. 03

Story Info
Am I becoming the town slut or just having adult fun.
4k words
4.39
20.6k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been over a month since my crazy weekend with Gina and I will admit I think about it regularly. Pretty much every night I have been getting off either by my own hand or a few times a week I text my fuck toy Jason. So far, he has responded almost immediately. There was one night I texted him at about eleven o'clock, much later than usual but despite getting myself off twice, I could not sleep.

He arrived within a half hour and said, "Sorry it took so long, I was out on a date and I was just dropping her off."

I said, 'No worries, I want to suck your cock," I pulled his pants down and found him to be pretty wet and he smelled like pussy. Clearly, he had just fucked his date. I suppose this could have pissed me off but it didn't at all, honestly it reminded me of when he did the real estate whore but more importantly it reminded me of how good Gina tasted after getting fucked.

I took his cock in my mouth and totally enjoyed the smell and taste of his used cock. I took me a little more effort than normal to get it to full attention but once I got it there, he was able to fuck my pussy to several orgasms before filling me with his seed.

Typically, when I am finished with Jason, I throw him out but on this night for some reason, I told him to stay. The reality is that I had not woken up with morning wood poking my ass in a long time and decided that I needed some.

As expected, morning came, I got my wood and a good fucking. I said, "Thank you Jason, you can leave now."

He said, "Just like that?"

I said, "Yah, pretty much, oh and by the way, do I know the girl whose pussy I tasted last night?"

He said, "I think so, do you remember Val from my office?"

I said, "That sexy little blond?"

He said, "Yes."

I smiled and said, "Cool, she tasted good. I wouldn't mind eating her for real."

Jason left and I thought to myself, holly shit, where did that come from, my god I am turning into a slut.

Since discovering how much more attention I get when I wear sexier workout wear, I find it to be much more enjoyable to go to the gym. As a result, I have been going at least five times a week and have been developing relationships with more people. The best part is that it has not been just guys hoping to get into my pants.

I was working out one day and a woman who I had seen before with her husband asked me if I would spot her while she worked with free weights. I said, "Sure, I would be happy to but I have never used free weights so you will have to coach me."

She said, "No problem, by the way, I'm Sharon." She demonstrated what she would be doing and what I needed to do as her spotter. Once she was done, she asked if I would like to try the weights.

I said, "Yes, it looked like an intense workout and I could use some release about now." I went through a work out similar to hers but less weight. I have to say, when I got up, I was feeling it. We agreed to skip tomorrow but meet again on the following day for another round.

After our second work out together, Sharon asked If I would like to join her for a glass of wine and some lunch. I said, "sure, that would be awesome."

We took my car and went down to the marine so we could sit out on the deck overlooking the water. What I expected to be an hour or so lunch turned into three hours. We had so much fun just talking that we totally lost track of the time.

Sharon and her husband Brian are a few years older but it didn't make any difference to me. We were talking about what we do for fun and they are taking a photography class at the community college. I so much wanted to tell her what I do for fun, but I didn't think telling her I have a fuck toy was appropriate just yet.

Sharon said, "The class we are taking focuses on glamour shots. I've been posing as Brian's glamour model in sexy gowns and dresses and even some lingerie. The class is enjoying his shots since they all know the model. The final exam for the class will be boudoir shots which we have had fun doing for years, I expect the class will enjoy these even more."

I said, "Yes, I can see where that might just turn into a fun time."

She added, "Not to mention, our photo shoots generally end in a very positive way, if you know what I mean.

I said, "Yes, I think I do."

Sharon said, "I have been having trouble finding someone that would be my model, by any chance would you be interested?"

I said, "I'm not exactly model material but I love getting my picture taken, you are not talking completely nude, are you?"

With excitement Sharon said, "No but honey, with that black hair and olive skin, you are drop dead gorgeous, I would love to photograph you." She went on, "I have to be honest; Brian and I have been watching you at the gym for the past month or so, you have become outgoing and appear to be having a good time. You wore an outfit about a month ago that Brian is still talking about, girl, you were hot. We have been hoping you would help us with our photo assignments."

I said, "Yah, a friend of mine visited for the weekend and kinda broke me out of my divorce funk. I have been dressing sexier at the gym and pretty much everywhere I go, been lots of fun. And of course, the regular work outs are not hurting any."

Sharon smiled and said, "Honey, you look awesome."

I said, "Ok, when and where?"

Sharon said, "How about our house on Friday evening."

I said, "Perfect, what should I bring."

Sharon said, "Maybe a couple dresses both long and short, we are about the same size, we can dig through my closet."

I said, "How about my hair and makeup?"

She said, "You always look so perfect, I think you should just blow your hair out as you usually do and maybe bring your makeup with you, we can figure it out."

I said, "I'm excited, this is going to be fun."

On Friday evening I arrived at Sharon's house at about 8:00. Brian met me at the door and welcomed me in. I decided to wear a form fitting bright colored dress with a pair of lace up ankle boots. The dress had a deep V, combined with my push up bra it made my girls look awesome.

Sharon came out and gave me a big hug and a kiss saying, "Thank you for helping with my project, I know with a gorgeous model like you I can't help but get an A."

My modest side said, "I don't know about that but I'm sure you picture taking skills will earn you that A."

Brian said, "Ladies, between the two of you, there will be an A, now, how about a glass of wine."

I said, "That would be lovely."

Sharon said, "Follow me, I'll show you the room we set up as a studio."

I followed her into a guest bedroom. It was a beautiful room with a canopy bed and a love seat. The room was decorated with bright colored pillows and contemporary paintings on the walls. The most interesting painting was one of Sharon in the nude. I admired the painting and said, "I love this painting."

Sharon said, "I commissioned it about a year ago, it was for Brian's birthday."

I said, "It is so sexy, who is the artist and did Brian have a problem with you posing nude?"

Sharon snickered a little and said, "He is a long-time friend of ours and he has seen me nude many times so no Brian was just as excited as I was."

I responded, "I would have liked to do something like that for my X but he would have gone off the wall if I posed nude for someone."

Sharon said, "Would you like me to ask Johnny if he would do your portrait?

I replied, "I would love to have a portrait to hang in my bedroom just to see the looks on peoples faces when they see it. Unfortunately, I'm a little tight on cash flow right now so I don't know if I could afford it."

Sharon said, "Honey, this didn't cost me any money, we traded for it."

I said, "Traded what."

Sharon looked right into my eyes and said, "Johnny had sexy with me for an entire weekend."

I said, "Oh."

She said, "No big deal, Brian was with us and we have been having three ways for as long as we have known him. The trade was kinda like an inside joke, I would do him just because he asked and I wanted too.

"Brian works out at our gym as well, not sure if you know who he is but he certainly knows who you are", Sharon continued, "He also noticed you about a month ago."

I said, "Jesus Christ, I show a little camel toe and now everyone want to fuck me."

Sharon said, "Pretty much and I have to tell you, it wasn't a little camel toe."

I said, "I know, I might have been better off if I was naked."

Sharon picked up her camera and said, "Smile."

We probably did thirty shots of just silly stuff than we moved into some more serious and sexy shots. We were really working at trying to get the best angles and lighting along with poses that were both very simple and others that were provocative.

We played with the buttons on my dress revealing lots of cleavage and my bra. Finally, the dress was unbuttoned all the way and it eventually fell off my shoulders leaving me with my bra completely exposed.

Sharon said, "How about we pull the dress back up and lose the bra, that dress would look fabulous braless."

At this point I was wondering where Brian was and what state of undress I would be at if he were to walk in. I removed my bra than put my dress back up on my shoulders making sure I gave Sharon an unadulterated view of my tits. Keep in mind they are one of my best assets. She said, "Very nice, those are awesome." I will admit I was a little disappointed she didn't get any pictures.

I continued posing exposing more skin from every different angle. Sharon said, "How about sitting on the couch and getting a little leg and those sexy boots into the picture."

I was having fun posing in every position imaginable. Sharon said, "Your boobs look amazing, the way that thin fabric is hanging is sexy as hell, they look so natural." My dress rode up on my ass to the point that my panties were showing.

By the time we were done taking pictures on the couch I was down to nothing but my panties. Fortunately, they were really nice ones that left little to the imagination. There are pictures of me squeezing them and a few that I have my tongue licking my nipple. I felt totally at ease with Sharon and was getting horny as hell.

Sharon said, "I found this dress that will look amazing on you." She handed me a beautiful shiny blue evening gown with a pair of stay up stockings."

I slipped the dress over my head and she was right, it looked amazing. She started taking a few shots and said, "Sorry honey, the panties are very sexy but the panty lines are killing the look of your ass."

I said, "No problem," and had them off in a flash. The dress had a front side slit that came up higher than any dress I had ever worn. It hugged my every curve showing off my assets beautifully. After getting another hundred or so shots including shots under the dress of my spread pussy, we took a break.

I said, "I have to admit, we went a lot further than I expected."

Sharon said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you further than you wanted to go."

I said, "No, not at all, I expected to do some sexy poses, maybe a few boob shots, but never imagined it would go to the point of total nudity, I had a blast and honestly, can't wait to do it again."

Sharon said, "Oh that's a relief. I have never had the opportunity to photograph anyone nude except Brian. It really was not my plan but I guess it just kinda happened." She added, "How about another glass of wine?"

I said, "Sounds good to me."

Sharon got our wine and I was looking at some of the pictures in the camera. I have to admit, many of them were hot, Sharon clearly has a good eye.

When Sharon sat back down, we sipped our wine and I asked her who would see todays shots.

Sharon said, "I will go through them and separate out the bad shots and then create a file for the nude shots. Anything left I will share with my class.

I said, "I assume Brian will see the nude shots."

Sharon didn't know what to say and she stuttered a bit.

I said, "Sharon, it's ok, he can see them, I don't mind, in fact I would like to know what he thinks. There is one catch, I want to see his nude shots."

Sharon said, "I have not shown them to anyone."

I said, "What good are pictures if you can't share them?"

She opened her lap top and said, "What's the worst thing he can do?"

We flipped though a bunch of pictures and I have to say he is a gorgeous man. I said, "Sharon, he is hot, that salt and pepper hair is so distinguished, I wouldn't mind doing that any time."

As we clicked through the shots, they were getting more interesting than there was a shot of Brian masturbating. I said, "Now that is hot, are there more like these?"

Sharon didn't say anything but opened a new file, these were shots of Brian with another man, I was a little taken back to say the least. Sharon said, "That's Johnny, my painter. This just kinda happened one night. Neither guy is gay but they knew how much it was turning me on so they put on a show for me."

I said, "That is one hell of a show, how far did it go?"

She said, "They both started out in business suits," she continued clicking through pictures, "It was so fucking hot, finally they were both naked with very stiff cocks. I was in a frenzy seeing my straight husband posing with another man, I put the camera down and said, guys, one of you needs to fuck me. And fuck me they did."

I said, "To bad there are no pictures of you doing both of them."

She said, "Maybe we could fix that."

I said, "I think maybe we could."

Sharon said, "This is way out there, but would you mind if I photographed you and Brian together, I don't mean having sex or anything, just two people nearly naked or maybe naked depending on how things go."

I said, "I'm going to be honest with you, I would love to do that. Can we ask him?"

Sharon said, "He will be blown away."

Sharon called to him asking if he could come join us. He of course said, "Be right up."

Brian came in the room wearing a white button up dress shirt and a pair of jeans. He is a tall man probably six foot. He isn't the perfect athlete but he is in nice shape.

When he came in, I said, "Sharon showed me the pictures she took of you."

He said, "Which ones?"

I responded, "Let's just say, I would like to know if you would like to pose with me for similar shots."

He said, 'So I guess I have to ask you again, which pictures did she show you?"

I gave him a kiss and said, "Honey, you are hot."

As we were talking Sharon was snapping shots. Brian and I followed her lead and started posing. It didn't take long for Brian to have his hands all over me. I don't know which one of was enjoying it more, maybe it was Sharon. He was behind me and I could feel his stiff dick rubbing on my ass, he was making no effort to be discrete, the next thing I knew he had both of my breasts cupped in his hands.

The combination of his firm dick and his hands on my tits caused my pussy to start flowing. My god, did he feel good and the camera flashing away caused me to lose all reserves. I pulled the front of the dress open giving my bare tits to the camera and his strong hands. As he continued working my tits, I reached behind me and slipped one hand into his pants reaching for his rigid manhood.

I was pleased to find that he was just as wet as I was. I turned around and pulled his zipper down, to my delight he was commando allowing his cock to spring out unrestricted. I got on my knees in front of him circling my tongue around the head of his cock while Sharon was only a couple feet away getting what I expect will be beautiful sexy shots. I made sure his dick was as wet as possible making it shiny for the camera. As I continued working him deeper and deeper into my mouth my pussy was on fire, it is clearly going to need some attention soon.

I unbuttoned Brian's pants and dropped them to the floor as I continued enjoying his cock in my mouth. With his pants out of the way I was able to take his balls in my mouth while my hand continued stroking his cock.

Brian said, "My god that feels amazing, I'm going to cum." I felt his balls tighten up and the cum pumping up his shaft, I kept him in my mouth for the first ribbon of cum than backed away so the rest of the cum would shoot through the air into my mouth and on my face. I wanted to get the hottest and dirtiest pictures possible.

Sharon continued taking shot after shot, she said, "Perfect, these are going to be so fucking sexy, the cum shots were amazing, could not have timed it any better."

Once Brian finished cumming, Sharon continued flashing close up pictures of his cum all over my face and dripping out of my mouth.

We crashed on the couch, Brian was naked and I still had the sexy evening gown on, well sort of, it really was not covering much. Sharon sat down next to me and said, "That was amazing, those were the sexiest pictures I have ever taken, I can't thank you enough."

I said, "We're not done," I pulled my dress up started circling my dripping wet clitoris with my index finger.

Sharon handed Brian the camera and sat down next to me, she said, "It's all yours," and she pulled her skirt up exposing her bare pussy and masturbating at a feverous pace.

Brian was taking pictures of the two of us finger fucking ourselves for all we are worth. He got the camera right up close to my pussy and I spread myself wide giving him the best show I could. I have never exposed myself to this degree, to anyone, even Jason, and I have to say, I am enjoying myself.

I said, "Sharon, I have not had a cock in my other than Jason's for almost ten years, would you mind if Brian fucks me?"

With a big smile she said, "That is what I was hoping would happen from the beginning, Babe, would you mind fucking our new friend?"

Brian put the camera down and kneeled between my knees, I was so wet his cock slid into me with ease. He is not a big as Jason but he felt delightful, I felt like I had a new freedom to have men other than Jason. It took me three years after my divorce and I am finally free.

Brian pumped me hard and I continued circling my clit with my finger. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sharon watching us while she was continuously getting herself off. I said, "Brian, your cock, oh fuck, fuck me, oh god I'm cumming."

He just kept pumping until he said, "I'm going to cum."

I said, "Don't pull out, I want your seed deep inside," and I pushed down on his cock wanting to feel it as deep inside me as possible.

We all collapsed on the couch, breathing hard trying to recover.

I said, "What did you mean by that's what I was hoping would happen from the beginning?"

Sharon said, "I have to confess, we have been looking for ways to spice things up a bit. We have been having three ways with Johnny for years but we wanted something new. We approached you hoping things would just happen."

I said, "I guess your plan worked."

Sharon said, "Are you upset?"

I said, "God no, I'm in the same boat, until about a month ago the only sex I was getting was silicone sex. Thanks to my friend Gina, my eyes have opened and I am getting out there."

Sharon said, "So are we good?"

I said, "We are great, by the way, have you ever had sex with a lady?"

She said, "No but I would not mind giving it a try."

I said, "Well I'm no expert and I'm not ready to give up cock but an occasional pussy has proven to be fun. But I have never had two guys at once and I've been thinking about it."

Sharon said, "I assure you, there is nothing like getting fucked by two guys."

I said, "Have you ever had more than two guys?"

She said, "Only in my dreams."

I said, "Guys, I need to head home, this has been a truly amazing evening, I do want to see the pictures once you have them in order."

I packed my stuff up and but kept the dress on, telling Sharon that I would return it soon.

12