Life after My Divorce Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way home my head was spinning, once again, I found myself asking, what the fuck did I just do? It was about 11:30, I sent Jason a text "I would like to be woken up tomorrow morning by a stiff dick and a good hard fuck, I'll leave the garage door open."

I got home and pretty much crawled into bed. As usual after an adventure, I was exhausted but could not sleep. My god, I'm turning into the town slut, does everyone at the gym think I'm loose and will fuck anyone that asks. Will I fuck everyone that asks? Do I care what anyone else thinks, I'm an adult, I'm not breaking any laws, what would father Tom think, oh shit, I don't want to think about father Tom. I wonder how many cocks are required for it to be an official gang bang? Having a different cock was awesome and I sure hope that real estate fucker Jason shows up tomorrow morning so he can find out what sloppy seconds taste like.

12