All Comments on 'Life after My Divorce Pt. 03'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
She's a ho

That's what it's called, being a "ho". It's the casual name for whore, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ShadowRosie sorry I have to disagree

She’s sexually free, anything else is pretty insulting. Nobody thinks twice if a guy goes out and fucks whoever will have him. Our so called civilised society is so misogynistic and retarded that guys can go fuck anything legal with a pulse and get a pat on the back for it but if a woman does the same she gets labelled as a slut, skank, whore, cum dump etc.

It’s Gender Bias and this bullshit is so ingrained it’s ridiculous, men have two places to assign women, either on a pedestal or in the gutter, it’s the Madonna: Whore Complex. What isn’t generally acknowledged is that in doing so it allows men to either look up her skirt or down her top. It’s a hard habit to break because the mindset is literally thousands of years old. I know my little rant probably makes me sound like a feminist, I’m definitely not. To try and get my point across imagine divorced parents in a custody battle, if they both act the same and fuck whoever they want to I can almost guarantee that the woman would be deemed as an unfit mother. I’m all for equality but none of the positive discrimination rubbish.

Anyway.....all that aside I’m still loving the story!

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the way she is finally coming out of her shell. It is so difficult to feel you are desirable after being married for awhile and the cheated on. Your self esteem takes a hit and believing you are good looking enough, interesting enough sexy enough to hit the dating scene. Seeing her and Gina having a good time and then making Jason an on demand fuckboy is a perfect step to regaining all you lost. This is a great read and I am only sorry it took me so long to find and read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous