Life after My Divorce Pt. 05

Story Info
A tough decision but I had my gang bang and I liked it.
6.4k words
4.56
21.7k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't decide, should I clean up my act or continue being a dirty slut? Let me know, please share a comment.

*****

Jason said, "My turn," Carl got out of his way because Jason could not hold out any longer, I could feel him erupting as he was driving into me. He said, "I do like sloppy seconds."

Jason went down on my pussy and sucked as much mixed cum into his mouth then brought it up to me to share. I said, "Now that is a true gentleman, getting my desert without even asking."

The guys had both shot two loads so for now, they were pretty well shot. Not to mention, I have had at least a dozen orgasms and can say I'm pretty well satisfied.

I said, "Come on guys, let's go to bed." We all got in my bed with me in the middle. As expected, the guys passed out in minutes and I, as usual lay there wide-awake thinking. I detected a strong scent of fucking, thinking to myself, that is becoming a common scent in what is now my slutty lifestyle. I keep thinking, should I cut this off now, I've had my three-way fun, do I really want to be a used piece of fuck meat, or should I get the guys to find two more dicks so I can experience a gang bang? Tonight, really was fun. Oh fuck, I'm such a fucking whore but I like it. Finally, I passed out as well.

Life After My Divorce 5

I woke up to Carl's stiff cock between my ass cheeks pushing its way toward my very used pussy. I wanted it in me but I also had an opportunity to fuck with Carl's head. I said, "I guess you think you're going to fuck me again, just like that, your assuming I'm just going to spread my legs and let you fuck me just because your dick is stiff." Poor Carl, didn't know what to say.

I said, "Your fucking right you're going to fuck me but not until after I pee and rinse my mouth."

Carl said, "You got me, not sure where that was going."

We all got up to pee and rinse our mouth's. I have to admit I was tasting pretty nasty.

I was laying on my side and Carl resumed his position behind me with his dick about to penetrate me. Jason laid on his side with his dick in my face ready to enter my mouth. I circled my tongue around Jason's cock head which had a very distinct taste and smell of second hand sex. I can't say it was a pleasant taste but it was not bad either.

In no time both guys had their cocks inside me and as expected I was in heaven enjoying a good pounding. My orgasm approached quickly and two more followed almost immediately. Thanks to how I took care of the guys last night they were both able to hang on for a while pumping me for a good ten minutes before I heard Carl say, "I'm cumming, fuck, squeeze my cock you whore, squeeze it hard."

I did as requested bearing down on him as hard as I could. I could feel his hot seed filling me. He gave me several hard thrusts and fell out, collapsing next to me. In the mean time I could feel Jason's cock swelling in my mouth and I knew he was near. I put my finger up his ass in and seconds he was shooting ribbons of cum in my mouth but he fell out causing him to drop half of his load on my face and in my hair. Once he squeezed every drop on my face, he collapsed next to me as well.

After we recovered, I said, "Ok guys, thank you for everything, I appreciate your dressing nicely, dinner, fucking me good last night and again this morning, everything was awesome, now I'm going back to sleep and you guys can leave."

Jason said, "Just like that?"

I said, "Yah, I got what I wanted, let's do this again soon."

Jason shook his head and said, "You really are a slut."

Carl said, "I had a great time, I have been dreaming about having you for years, I do hope we get to do this again."

I smiled and said, "Not bad having a slut on call."

The guys left and there I was pretty much laying in a puddle of cum. I could feel Carl's juice running out of my pussy and Jason's spunk in my hair. I wanted to sleep but as usually, I lay there thinking to myself, what the fuck did I do, what have I become, do I like this person, should I stop now or should I just go wild and fuck everything that comes near me? I really love fucking and the feeling of being in charge of who I am fucking, I really do get to call the shots.

I spent the day just laying around in the sun, I didn't put any clothes on or take a shower in the morning because I wanted to feel like I had been fucking all night. Maybe I wanted to punish myself for being a bad person.

In the evening I finally took a shower, I had been thinking about it all day and came to the conclusion that I needed to stop, I needed to wash away my sins and go back to being a respectable person. I needed to put the idea of getting gang banged out of my head. I had my wild time now I need to go back to normal.

It has been about a month since my wild adventures, I will concede, I miss being a slut and think about it all the time but I know, it was wrong. I am back to having silicone sex on a regular basis and have not had a cock in me since my night with Carl and Jason. I have considered calling Jason just for a quick fuck but somehow, I have resisted.

Now been a couple of more months have passed, my sex life has been lacking to say the least. I have been out on a number of real dates, one seemed pretty promising. He was a perfect gentleman; the first two dates went very nicely. By my choice, there was no sex but the sexual tension was certainly building. On the third date, things got going pretty good, we were both crushed for time, but we got pretty seriously worked up. We decided to wait for our next date so we would have the time to really enjoy each other.

On the fourth date we went out for a nice dinner, I wore a dress that was a lot sexier than anything I had been wearing. It was short and form fitting almost like a second skin. I felt like dinner was rushed just so we could get back to my house for sex.

When we got to my house, I was hoping for a little romantic music, a glass of wine and maybe a little dancing. I was trying to make this a normal relationship not just a guy fucking me because I'm his slut. He clearly had other plans. As soon as we got to my house, he had his hands on my ass under my dress.

His hands felt big and strong but in no time he had me naked. I suggested we slow down to enjoy our first time but he just kept going. I was looking forward to having sex so I didn't stop him. I wanted this just as much as he did but I was looking for more than just a good fucking.

We went into my bed room and I started undressing him, I enjoyed taking a guy's clothes off, I have always thought of it like unwrapping a gift. Unfortunately, he had other things in mind, he stripped himself down without any of my help. Standing naked we embrace and kissed feeling each other all over. He complemented me on how hot I looked and told me how much he has been looking forward to this moment.

He was a good-looking guy, strong chest with some very sexy definition. He has a nice tight ass that I have been admiring during all of our dates and now that I have it in the flesh, he is rushing things so much that I am not getting the opportunity to enjoy it. He has a nice penis; it isn't really big but it is hard as a rock and dripping precum.

I started to move toward his penis with the intention to take it in my mouth for the first time but he wanted to fuck. I thought, ok, I'll suck on him for round two. We were laying on my bed facing one another I felt his penis touching my pussy lips. I thought, finally, it has been a while and I took my time, this will be nice.

He pushed the head of his penis into me, it felt wonderful. He slowly worked his way into me until he was in all the way in. We started a rhythm of gentle but firm strokes. After about a minute, he said, I'm going to cum and he pulled out and continued stroking his cock shooting his load all over the outside of my pussy.

He was out of breath and said, "That was fucking amazing."

I responded, "I'm happy you enjoyed it."

Next thing I know the fucker is asleep and here I am covered in his cum. I laid there for about fifteen minutes hoping he would recover, no such luck. I decided to take matters in my own hands. I got up and slid up his body putting my cum covered cunt right up in his face. He woke up quickly and smiled when he saw my bald pussy inched from his mouth. He took one lick and realized I had not cleaned up after he fucked me. He freaked out, he said there was no fucking way he was going to eat my pussy without me going and cleaning it up.

All this fucker wanted was to stick his dick in me and cum. He couldn't even cum inside me, I don't know why but he jerked off all over me, I want it in my pussy. I said, "Clearly this was a mistake, we are done, I hope you enjoyed fucking me and your little nap but I want you to know, there is more to it than just blowing your load. Get out."

He left calling me a fucking bitch. Ok whatever.

It was only about nine o'clock and I really wanted to get fucked, I considered calling Jason but wanted something a little different. I decided to go back to the restaurant where we had dinner and sit at the bar. I slipped the same sexy little dress back on but didn't bother with a bra and panties this time.

I got to the bar and ordered a scotch on the rocks. It didn't take long and these two guys were hitting on me. They were both much younger than me, probably college students from the university. We talked for a while and had another round. I finally said, "Guys it is your lucky day, would you guy like to fuck me, no strings, I don't want to know your names, I just want to get fucked.?" I had never had a true bar room one-night stand, sure thought about it, what the fuck, I want it.

We went out to my car that was parked in a dark part of a back-parking lot. When we got there, we went to the back of the car and I said, "I want you guys to fuck me hard and cum deep inside me."

I lifted me dress and bent over the back of the car, in seconds the first guy had his cock out and entering me from behind. He had a nice cock that filled me sufficiently to start the waves of pleasure building up to my first orgasm for the night. When his cock bottomed out in my cunt the magic spot was hit and I was bouncing to my first one. He pounded me to another orgasm and finally announced that he was cumming. He filled me with a copious amount of young seed and I felt wonderful.

The first guy moved over and the other one had been stroking his cock making it ready for me. I didn't see it before he entered me but I knew I was in for some pleasure when I felt the head enter. It was fucking huge. Even with the first load of cum for lubrication it was a stretch letting him in. On my fucking god, it hurt but it hurt so fucking good. He gently worked himself into me giving me time to open up to accommodate his size.

Once he was in and we got our rhythm going I was in heaven. I don't know how many orgasms I had but they just kept coming. He pounded me for a good fifteen minutes and finally his cock erupted inside me with a load that even Jason could not compete with. Holly shit, I was absolutely exhausted, all I wanted to do was drag my slut ass home and sleep.

I said, "Thanks guy, that was amazing." One of them handed me a piece of paper with a phone number. I had no intention of calling them and I through the paper on my seat. I don't know how I made it home. I was not drunk, but I felt like I was drunk on sex.

I got home and crawled into bed. I laid there feeling the cum leaking out of me and once again, thought, what the fuck have I done, the slut is back and I think I would rather be a bad girl having fun than a good girl who is boring.

I decided I want to set up a gang bang, I'm thinking I can handle four guys and if Jason and Carl are two of the guys, I will be safe or anyway it will minimize my chances of getting beat up of really abused. I really liked that big cock I got last night so I think I will find that phone number to see if those guys are into it. I don't even know their names and I really don't care.

I called Jason and he was happy to hear from me, I said, "Can you come over sometime today, I have something to talk to you about and I wouldn't mind getting fucked."

Jason said, "I would be more than happy to get a piece of your ass, am I getting sloppy seconds or are you fresh today?

I said, "Well I had two college guys last night but I will be all showered and ready for you, unless you prefer used pussy."

Jason said, "How about this afternoon, we can fuck the afternoon away then go for dinner."

I said, "Sounds good, see you around 3."

I took a shower and douched myself out really good with the shower head then shaved myself absolutely smooth.

Jason arrived at 3 as planned, I met him at the door in nothing but a thong.

He came in and said, "Very nice, what is the occasion?"

I told him, "I thought you might like it."

"I do."

I told Jason to go sit out on the deck while I got us each a cocktail.

When I came out, he said, "Thanks, looks good, what is it?"

"Sex on the deck", I responded, "Actually it is sex on the beach but I thought sex on the deck would be more appropriate.

Jason said, "So what is it that you want to talk about?"

"I really don't know how to say this so I'm just going to blurt it out, I want to get gang banged."

Jason said, "Yup, you just blurted it out, how many guys are you thinking?"

"I think maybe four," I responded in a matter of fact tone.

Jason said, "Ok so where do I fit in this fuck fest?"

I said, "I was thinking you and Carl could be the first two and we could find two more. I figure if you are part of it you would never allow anyone to hurt me, and I really had fun fucking Carl the last time. I'm hoping I really enjoy myself with four. Gina told me about being used by six guys at once, she said it was unbelievable but she was sore for days.

Jason said, "Carl will be happy to hear that. Do you have anyone else in mind?"

"Actually," with a smile I said, "I got fucked on the trunk of my car by two college boys last night outside a bar. I don't know their names or where they live but one of them gave me a phone number."

Jason said, "Your fucking dangerously."

I said, "I know, I do need to be much more careful, that is why I want to have a controlled fuck fest with you standing by. Oh, by the way, one of the college boys had a dick bigger than you and I would love to have a contest to see who can shoot a bigger load."

Jason said, "Ok, when are we doing this and were?"

I asked, "How does next Saturday work and I was thinking about everyone coming here."

Jason said, "Ok, when do you want to call the frat boys?"

I said, "I think I should hold off until Friday, don't want to give them time to think and I think I will just invite them to party and not tell them it is a gang bang."

Jason said, "Sounds like a good idea."

I said, "Now that is out of the way, how about fucking me?"

Jason said, "Ok."

We had not been together for a while and today our sex seemed more intimate than usual. We started out with passionate kissing. The kind of kissing you share when you are new together or when you have been apart for reasons like work commitments. I didn't feel like I was just his fuck toy, I actually felt like I was melting in is hands. Something was very different and I liked it.

Jason was sitting on the couch and I slid down to the floor between his legs so I could take advantage of his stiff cock. He tested wonderful as the precum continued to spurt out of him. I felt like I was making love to his manhood not just sucking it like it was my last cock I would ever have. I used long gentle strokes with my hands and mouth bringing him to the brink of orgasm then stopping. I was truly enjoying him and I am pretty sure he liked what I was doing.

After a while we switched places, I was sitting on the couch and he had his head sandwiched between my thighs and his tongue gently massaging my clitoris. He brought me to the edge and stopped, I screamed out," No don't stop, please keep going." He stopped, but for only long enough for me to come down off my high them he resumed. After about four or five bouts of teasing he let me go over the top with a mind-blowing orgasm that rained pussy cum all over his face.

I said, "Come on, let's get in my bed."

We had probably the tenderest and most intimate love making experience we have ever had. We spent a couple hours kissing, cuddling and of course fucking. The orgasms were plentiful and I got two loads of cum deep inside me. Finally, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Much to my delight, I woke up to morning wood poking me in the ass. I said, "Good morning, when was the last time we fucked in the shower?"

He said, "I don't remember but I sure know when the next time will be."

Off to the shower we went, the hot water felt awesome as he had me pinned against the wall fucking me slow and easy as we were still both wiped out from the night before.

After our shower we sat out on the deck enjoying a cup of coffee together. Jason said, "I really do miss being with you, is there any chance that we could ever get back together?"

I snickered and said, "Funny, I was thinking the same thing, but I have to admit, my new lifestyle isn't something I really want to give up."

Jason said, "I will say it has been a great deal of fun and seeing you let loose has been an absolute blast for me. I really enjoyed watching you get fucked by Carl and to be honest, seeing you with Gina was a real turn on as well."

I said, "So how would you feel about being the live-in partner to the town slut."

Jason said, "As fucked up as it is, it would be a blast."

I asked, "How long do you think this kind of a fucked-up relationship would last?"

He responded, "I don't know, maybe longer than our previous relationship."

I nodded my head, "Possibly."

Jason had to leave and all I could think about was how much I was looking forward to having four guys at once. My plan was to wait until later in the week to call my college friends but I couldn't wait any longer so I called.

I dialed the number and when I heard his voice on the other end, I knew right away it was the guy with the big dick. I said, "Hi, I'll bet you will remember me, you and your buddy did me on the back of my car the other night."

After a long pause, he said, "Yah..., I will never forget you."

I said, 'I just wanted you to know I had a great time and I think I would like to do it again, if you guys are into it." I got a long silent pause, "Are you still there."

He finally said, "I'm here and I'm at a loss for words, this is the first time I ever got a call from a woman inviting me to come have sex with her."

I laughed and said, "Believe it or not but I have never called a guy that I don't even know his name asking him to come fuck me."

He said, "We really did have a good time with you and it wasn't just when we went outside, we had a good time at the bar as well. After you left, we figured we would never hear from you."

I said, "I had a blast with you guys and I had no intention of reaching out but I have not been able to get you off my mind."

He said, "Ok than, I'm ready for another round."

I said, "I'm planning a little party at my house of Saturday night, I would really like it if you and your buddy joined us."

He said, "What do you mean us, who else will be there."

I said, "Just a couple more friends, no big deal, a few drinks and who knows where things will go."

He said, "Sounds like fun, I think we can be there."

I said, "Awesome, I'll text you the address on Saturday."

He said, "I'll be waiting for it."

It was a long week but Friday evening I sent him my address which he responded to in a positive way and asked if it would be ok for another friend to join the party. I thought about how I was going to deal with four guys at once and finally sent a text saying "Sure, the more the merrier." He responded with "Cool, see you tomorrow about 8:00."

12