Life after My Divorce Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed Friday night with my head spinning. Once again, I find myself thinking, do I really want to do this, five guys that are pretty much using me as a fuck toy. Am I a whore? Pretty much, yes, I have become a whore, do I like being a whore? I like getting fucked and two guys at the same time was so hot. So, if I try this once, what if I like it, how far will I let it go? Should I call it off now. I continued thinking about and I touched myself finding my pussy to be soaked and ready. I could not help myself; I needed some relief so I of course let my fingers go to work circling my clit with one hand and penetrating myself with the other. In only a couple minutes I was ripping through a very powerful orgasm which allowed me to relax and fall asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I decided to go through with it, I'm going to get fucked by five guys. I also think I'm going to continue my conversation with Jason about living together with the stipulation that it is an open situation for both.

I was sitting on the back deck thinking about the evening coming, what was I going to wear? Obviously in no time I will be naked, but how do I want to kick the evening off. Bottom line is that these guys are coming here to fuck me, they really don't give two shits what I'm wearing as long as it comes off quickly. But how I dress is important to me. I'm thinking a body-hugging clubbing dress would be perfect. No bra or panties, just a pair of heals.

I went digging through my closet and found a silver dress that I have not worn in years. It has a low neck and just covers my ass. Add a pair of silver heals and I will be the hottest slut in the house.

Jason called me in the middle of the day, he asked, "Are you excited?"

I said, "More than you can imagine, I don't know if this is going to be a once in a life time experience or if it is something I will want to do again, but I'm ready to go for it this time."

He responded, "Awesome, I am looking forward to it as well but if at any time it isn't going as you want it to, just say so and I will stop everything."

I said, "I know, and I don't think I would ever do anything like this without you being there for just that reason, thank you."

Jason said, "Ok, I'll see you tonight around eight."

We got off the phone and I felt assured that Jason had my back if anything went wrong, it was a good feeling.

I decided the living room would be the best location for my upcoming fuck session. I put a padded bench in the middle of the room, Jason and I referred to this bench as the fuck bench. It was about four feet long and maybe eighteen inches wide. It was the perfect height for getting fucked. I would typically lay back on the bench allowing Jason to penetrate me deep and hard. The bench also worked perfectly when I was on my knees, I could get fucked doggy or Jason would fuck my mouth. Up until now, I had only gotten fucked from one end at a time, tonight, I expect to get fucked from both ends simultaneously.

I put a throw rug on the floor to protect the carpet and covers on the chairs and couch. I figured there would be an abundance of body fluids flying around and the last thing I wanted to do was to have cum stains on everything.

I dimmed the lights and turned on some music. The room would be considered pretty romantic if romance was in order. Clearly, romance was not on the docket, tonight it was all about raw sex.

It got to be about seven and I stepped out of the shower, I made sure there was not a hair on my body and that I was as fresh as could be for the guys. This seemed a little ironic since their mission was to soil me as much as possible, but I wanted to start out fresh. I slipped my dress on and have to admit, wearing this little thing, I deserve to get fucked.

At about quarter to eight the doorbell rang; it was the college boys. I opened the door and said, "You guys are early." They each gave me a hug and when they went to introduce the third guy I said, "Stop, no names, I will never keep them straight, your college guy one because you have the big dick, your college guy two and your college guy three."

We all laughed and agreed. As they were coming in Jason pulled up out front and Carl was with him along with another guy. I thought oh fuck, there are six, I was worried about four.

Jason and Carl came and after hugs they went to introduce their friend who I recognized buy couldn't place. I said, "Stop, no names, he is number four.

Jason said, "I hope you don't mind that number four came with us, it was not planned, just happened."

I said, "What the fuck, why not."

Everyone came in and they admired my sexy little dress. The compliments seemed like they were obligatory on their part, your basic small talk to break the tension in the room. I offered a round of drinks. Once everyone was settled in sitting around my living room I stood up and said," Welcome guys, I assume everyone knows we are all here for a gang bang," there were smiles all around the room with nodding heads. "This will be my first official gang bang, obviously I have had sex with all but the two new guys, but this will be my first time with more than two guys. So that being said, no means no, I don't expect to have to say no, but if I do, stop whatever it is you are doing."

Still standing before the guys, I said "Let's get this show on the road." I started dancing to the very carefully chosen music. I would approach each guy giving them a lap dance that allowed the opportunity to see that there was nothing covering my bald pussy under my dress. By the beginning of the second song, I slipped my little dress over my head continuing to dance totally nude. I sat on the fuck bench spreading my legs giving the guys a full view of my waiting pussy. I said, "Gentlemen, take your clothes off, I want to see some cock." In a flash, I had six naked men each with a stiff cock pointing at me.

I don't even know whose cocks I had first, but one went directly into my mouth and I had one in each hand. Oh my god, I was in slut heaven as I moved around from cock to cock. I sucked on each one for a minute or two. The precum was flowing, I could feel it on my face and taste it in my mouth. Every cock felt and tasted a little different than the one before. Some were almost sweet and others were bitter. As I was sucking cock, I was thinking holly sit, I was expecting four, can I handle six?

Somebody lifted me onto the fuck bench. I was on my knees and I felt the first cock slip into my waiting cunt. I don't know who it was but I could feel the head of his cock bottom out inside me. In the meantime, Jason slid his cock in my mouth, he said, "I hope you enjoy this; you look hot as fucking hell. I want you to be my little slut." I smiled and felt my first orgasm approaching.

I said, "Fuck me you mother fuckers, I want to cum." They pumped me as hard as ever and I went over the top.

Whoever was in my pussy pulled out and I heard him say "Who want this pussy next?"

I think it was one of the new guys who drove into my pussy next while at the same time there was a new cock in my mouth. The guy in my pussy was fucking me for all he was worth and in no time, he said, I'm going to cum, I could feel him pulling out. I said, "No, I want your cums deep inside me." He slid it back in but not until half of his load was on the outside of my pussy making great lube for the next four cocks that would be fucking me.

For at least the next hour I constantly had a stiff cock fucking both my pussy and my mouth with at least three loads of cum already in my pussy and one in my mouth. I had to get up to stretch for a minute and I motioned for new guy 4 to lay down on the bench. He did as I told him to then I got on him so I could ride his cock. Once I impaled myself on him, I said to college guy three, fuck my ass. I picked him because he had the smallest cock.

I have always enjoyed anal play but never had a real dick in my ass, the reality is that Jason was just to fucking big. I wanted to feel a cock in my ass and I wanted to feel it shoot a load of cum. I continued riding number three while number four gently inserted himself in my ass. It hurt a bit but he was careful, once he got it in far enough it felt like my ass opened up as if it was saying, "Fuck me."

I felt stuffed, I had never had such a full feeling even with Jason in my pussy and a dildo in my ass. It was one of the most amazing feelings I have ever had. Another guy tried to fuck my mouth at the same time but the pleasure in my ass and pussy was too much preventing me from being able to pay any attention to the cock in my mouth. I had three orgasms than the guys shot their loads almost simultaneously. My bottom felt like it was on fire, it was off the charts amazing. I'm thinking to myself; I could get very used to this.

I had to give my pussy a bit of a rest since it has been continuously fucked for nearly two hours by now. I got down on the floor and invited the three biggest cocks to join me. Jason, number one college guy and Carl all stood over me with their semi erect dicks staring me in the face. I took one in each hand and the third in my mouth. It didn't take long for all of them to be back to attention and ready to feed me the protein that I so much wanted.

For probably a half hour I worked those cocks to the point that I was nearly exhausted and I finally said, "I want you guys to cum all over me, I want to be a cum slut. Guys, get your phones, I want this to be on video." All three of the other guys got their phones and started taping, each from a different angle.

Within five more minutes the cum started flowing, the first blast got my hair and down my face. I don't know where these guys were storing these loads but it was more cum than I ever imagined to be possible. The cocks that were taking the videos had recovered and as the first three guys showered me, they were replaced by another cock. This went on until all six guys had poured their seed on me.

I was a used whore and I absolutely loved it. I was sitting on the floor covered in cum, I did not feel humiliated, I actually felt impowered. I basically told these guys what I wanted and they delivered. My hair was dripping in cum, my face was sticky, my mouth tasted like cock, my tits were coated, there was cum seeping out of my fuck holes, and I loved it.

The guys all crashed with limp dicks on the couch or chairs. I said, "Guys, much as I am enjoying all of this man juice, I need to hit the shower, who wants to help me?"

College guy one jumped up and said, "I would be more than happy to help you in the shower."

We headed into my room and he said, "By the way, my name is Ben and I have to tell you, meeting you has been the greatest and craziest experience of my life. I just want to say thank you and if there is anything, I can do for you I would be happy too."

I just stood in the shower with my legs spread enjoying the hot water running over me and Ben's touch as he was washing my hair.

I said, "Well Ben, now that I know your name, I guess I will just have to add you to my list of people to call when I feel like being slutty."

Ben said, "When you call, I will drop everything."

I asked, "Have you ever had two ladies at the same time."

I could tell by the look on his fact that he never had but his dick sure appeared interested as it rose to attention. I said, "Ben, how the fuck can you get hard again, you dropped at least four loads in me tonight?

Ben said, "I can usually do at least three loads a night sometimes more depending on the situation."

I said, "Would this be one of those situations?"

He didn't say a word. Instead he picked me up and pinned me against the shower wall with his big cock in me one more time. In moments, we each had another orgasm rip through our bodies. When it subsided, we were done, neither one of us could do another even if our lives depended on it.

12