All Comments on 'Life after My Divorce Pt. 05'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 4 years ago

I am so jealous! I can always find a man to fuck but not in an arrangement like she’s setting up. It is just perfect! If only...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There no reason to stop what she’s doing

No reason to stop at all, it’s all consenting adults and nobody is getting hurt or being forced. Honestly what’s not to enjoy in that situation?

I’m fully in favour of female sexual liberation. Society uses sex as one of the ways to control women (and no I’m definitely not a feminist 🙄), it’s all “good girls don’t do that”. I can understand why your female protagonist is concerned, it’s because the attitudes about women and sex are so deeply indoctrinated that even women judge other women on their sexual motivations and activities. When guys fuck anything legal with a pulse nothing happens, nothing gets said because it’s considered normal.

As far as I’m concerned it’s time to move over guys because the girls are coming out to play.

I’m enjoying your story, it well written it does have spelling mistakes but I tend to autocorrect them in my head when I read. I think the only advice/ concerns I have are that she stays guilt free and enjoys herself, she isn’t a victim. I’m not sure how to convey it in literary terms but her situation shouldn’t be approached as a competition of increasingly wild and debauched sexual acts. Obviously you want to keep it interesting but going for the shock and awe tactics is only going to reduce the realism.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous