Life after the Lottery Ch. 70

Story Info
The big surprise.
33.9k words
4.86
8.9k
10
10

Part 77 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

The story continues! Make sure you have read chapter 69 first. Copyright LATL 2020. No part of this may be reproduced or reposted on any other website than Literotica.com

*

CH 70

The big surprise

From the last chapter:

We laid in the bed and held each other for a while.

"Linda has a surprise for us," Dawn said as she laid her head on my chest.

"Did she tell you we were going to Paris?"

"We are!" Dawn said, looking up.

"That is where she is taking us for New Years. You said you knew she had a surprise for us?"

"Oh...yes."

"Were you talking about something else?" I asked.

"I...think she has something she wants to talk to us about."

"Did she say something?"

"Not exactly. I just know she has something she wants to ask us."

"How do you know that?" I asked curiously now.

"Something I was told."

"By who?"

"My ancestors. They told me that since she was a part of our life...she had something to ask us."

"What?"

"I'm...not sure exactly."

"You are not sure...or you don't want to tell me?"

"I'm not sure I want to tell you."

CH. 70

"Honey, what do you mean you are not sure you want to tell me?" I asked.

Dawn sat up in bed.

"We need to talk," Dawn said.

"About something you learned on the reservation?"

"Yes."

Dawn looked very pensive.

"Whatever it is, just tell me. What did you learn about Linda?"

"I will tell you, but you have to promise not to say anything to anyone yet. Even the girls. We have to wait until Linda asks."

"Ask what?"

"Linda has something she wants to do. She may not understand it yet, but she is considering it."

"What?"

"Linda and Rachel want to have a child," Dawn said.

"Are they going to adopt?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"She and Rachel want you to be the father..."

"What?"

"Linda wants you to father her child. The two of them want children...and they think this would be best."

"Oh...really?"

It was quiet a minute or so.

"How do you feel about that?" Dawn asked.

"I'm not sure. And...your ancestors showed you this?"

"This was one of the things. I had to decide how I felt about it before I told you."

"How do you feel about it then?" I asked.

"I think it would be great. Linda is not getting any younger, and if she and Rachel want to take this step, I think it is good for them."

"But...how would you feel about her having my child?"

"I know how I feel. How do you feel about it, honey?" Dawn asked.

"What would they tell the child when it got older?"

"I think they would tell the truth. How would you feel about that? How would you feel about being a father?"

"Okay...I guess. I mean...it is something that we never did. How are you going to feel about me having a kid?"

"I think it is a great idea. If Linda is going to have a baby, you would be the logical and best choice for a father."

"Honey, how are you going to feel since we never had kids?" I asked.

"This is something that is supposed to happen...it was shown to me."

"Why would you be shown that?"

"Because it impacts us. It is a big step for both of us," Dawn said. "You need to think seriously about what it would mean to have a child."

"Are Linda and Rachel ready for that?"

"They think they are. What I was shown was the two of them together...years from now. In a time that it would not be such a big deal for them to be together and have a child."

"So, they were still together?"

"Yes, and happy."

"What else were you shown?" I asked.

"One thing at a time, honey. Let's fix lunch."

We got up and grabbed our robes and went down and started lunch.

"Honey, I know you said not to say anything to the girls, be we are a family. They are part of this," I said as I sat at the table.

"When Linda asks, they will be a part of it. We need to know how you feel about it."

"If this was something you were shown, we must have said yes."

"I was shown different outcomes. We could say no, or yes. There are always multiple paths."

"Did any of them come out bad?"

"Some things I was not shown. Just a question of you fathering a child."

"Your ancestors are cruel!"

"They just show me the different paths that will be presented. I must choose the one I think is the best for me and us."

We cooked and sat and ate quietly for a bit. Dawn was letting things sink in for me.

Dawn got up and grabbed the dishes and took them to the sink as I sat and thought.

"And you are okay with me having a child?" I asked.

"Are you?" Dawn asked. "The decision is yours."

"I think it is our decision. We all love Linda, and she is a part of us. We all should decide."

"We will."

Dawn cleaned up quietly.

After Dawn finished in the kitchen, we picked up boxes and paper from Christmas while the girls were out shopping.

"Don't tell the girls about Paris. Let them think we are going to Aspen," I said.

"You are terrible...but they will like the surprise. Lieke will love it."

After we picked up everything, we went up and showered. We were drying each other off as I looked at Dawn's amulet.

"Honey, will you wear that all the time now?"

"Probably. It is small."

"What is it?"

"It is stone from the old burial grounds. It is sacred. It represents that I am a medicine woman."

We got dressed and went downstairs.

The girls came in about 2:30 loaded down with packages. Dawn and I were on the sofa, discussing her latest surprise when Samantha walked into the house. The girls made several trips in with more bags. Once they had everything unloaded, they sat with us.

"Did you shop out the stores?" I asked.

"We tried," Samantha replied.

"Lieke, have you thought about us making a video for James?" Dawn asked.

"I guess we can. I don't know how well I can act."

"You don't have to act," Dawn said. "We can do it before dinner."

"Okay."

"Let's get ready."

Dawn and Lieke went upstairs.

"James, did you and Dawn make love while we were gone?" Samantha asked.

"Yes."

"I thought so."

"Why?"

"I thought...she feels...different. Very satisfied."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Something, though."

"I feel it too," Amy said. "She feels...different to me."

"How?"

"Stronger...much stronger...different," Amy said.

"Let's get the camera and lights ready," I said, and we went to the studio.

Amy and Samantha were right. Dawn felt much different now. Much stronger and more pure and confident.

*****

I was showing Amy and Samantha how to set up the lights for video. I had the new video camera on the tripod and was checking it out when Dawn and Lieke came in. They both looked fantastic.

We decided Lieke would be lying on the bed, and Dawn would come in and start making love to her.

We spent about three and a half hours making the video. The two of them were very sexy as they made love to each other. Once I finished the video, I took some photos with my new still camera.

I had thought as I watched Lieke that she seemed to be very overcome by Dawn's attention to her. I had looked over at Samantha a few times while shooting the video, and she would look at me and shake her head. Something was going on with Dawn.

"This is going to be a hot video," Amy said when I finished.

"That was fun," Dawn said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Lieke was still lying back on the bed.

"Lieke, are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh...I am fine."

I got Lieke to let me take some more photos of just her on the bed.

Dawn went to the kitchen with Amy and Samantha to start dinner.

"Lieke, are you sure you are okay?"

"James...I have never been pleased like that. I had so many orgasms and...they were so different."

"How?"

"Well...I felt them build and build, but I didn't explode like I usually do. They just...ran through my entire body as a wave of pure pleasure. It was incredible. I tried to please Dawn like that..."

"You did."

"I have never felt anything like that."

"Dawn has an effect like that on people."

I talked to Lieke as I packed up the lights and camera. She asked me a few questions I had to answer by telling her how Dawn and I could feel each other's energy.

*****

I was in my study about 8:00 when I got a call from Sam.

"Hey, Sam."

"Hey. Are you doing anything for New Year's?"

"We are going out of town with Linda for the weekend."

"Oh..."

"Why?"

"Oh...I was just wondering if we were all going to get together before the end of the year."

"I think you really just want to fuck the girls, Sam."

"Well!" He laughed.

"Sam, if you want to fuck Dawn or the girls, just come over and do it."

"Uhh...are you sure?"

"I'll ask them, but I am sure they are okay with it. You and Olivia come tomorrow and stay and fuck all of them."

"James, are you sure?"

"Just bring Olivia."

"Oh...okay..."

"I'll ask them just to make sure and call you back in a few minutes."

"Oh...okay."

I hung up and walked out to the den. The girls were all looking at the clothes they bought.

"Sam just called and asked if we were doing anything for New Year's. I told him we were going out of town. He really just wanted to fuck all of you. Is it okay if they come tomorrow?"

"I guess," Dawn said. "How about all of you?"

"Sure," Samantha and Amy said.

"Who is Sam?" Lieke asked.

"A friend of ours. You will like his cock," Amy told her.

"Are you serious!"

"He and his wife come over all the time, and we have sex. You will have a good time," Dawn said.

"Okay, I will call him back and tell him it is okay."

I went back to my study and called Sam back.

"Sam, they said come on over."

"Oh...okay. I wasn't really thinking about coming this weekend. My sister is in town."

"Bring her."

"Well...I will have to talk to her first. She may not want to come because of her husband."

"Bring him too."

"He didn't come."

"Well, work it out. Plan on eating lunch."

"Okay. I will see if she will come."

"Is she cute?"

"My sister is hot."

"Then, you need to bring her!"

"I'll try."

I hung up.

A few minutes later, Dawn came in.

"Are they coming?"

"I guess. Sam wasn't planning on coming this weekend because his sister is in town."

"Did you tell him to bring her?"

"Yes, but he said she was married."

"He can come too."

"He is not with her. Sam said he would talk to her."

"What time?"

"About lunch."

"Okay."

I was finishing up what I was working on when Lieke came in.

"James? I am supposed to have sex with him?"

"If you want. He and his wife are a lot of fun. You know you don't have to."

"I just wanted to check."

When I left my study, I found all of them in the den talking.

"Are you finished?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, I was just checking my email."

"Good. Lieke wants to see the video of you and Brandi Love."

After we had watched the video, the girls wanted to watch me do Lieke. She got up on her hands and knees on the sofa, and I got behind her. Lieke and I fucked for about 30 minutes until we both came.

"Lieke, I think you are learning to enjoy that," Dawn said.

"Oh, I do!"

Dawn got on the floor between Lieke's legs as she sat on the sofa and licked at the cum running out of her. Lieke came hard several more times.

Amy and Samantha took Lieke upstairs to clean up.

"I need to ask you something," I said to Dawn.

"What?"

"Do you feel different now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have noticed that your energy feels different. More powerful and pure. The girls have noticed it too. Lieke said she had never felt as pleased when you two finished the video. Has something changed?"

"I have changed. Great-grandmother said that I would be more powerful now in some ways. She said it happens to us when we go through this transition."

"What is the transition? You becoming a medicine woman?"

"That is part of it. I am still working through all of it."

We went upstairs and got in bed, and waited for the girls and Lieke. They finally came in and got in with us. I didn't think we would ever get all the giggling stopped so we could get some sleep.

*****

Sunday morning, I was sitting in the den with everyone but Dawn watching TV. A few minutes later, Dawn came down the stairs with a gym bag and walked over and sat on the floor in front of us. She unzipped the bag and took out her large hunting knife, then pulled out a large sharpening stone and a rag.

"What are you doing?" Samantha asked.

"I need to sharpen my knife," Dawn replied.

Samantha watched as Dawn set everything up to sharpen the large knife she had taken with her on the reservation. Once she started drawing the knife over the sharpening stone, Samantha got up and sat on the floor next to her to watch.

Amy got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Anyone else want an apple?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Sure, bring me one," I said.

Amy picked up two apples and headed back to the den.

"Are you making it real sharp?" Samantha asked.

"Yes. All of my knives are very sharp, so handle any you pick up carefully," Dawn replied as she drew the knife over the stone.

Amy sat between Lieke and me and handed me the large red apple.

Samantha peered into Dawn's bag, then reached in and pulled out a sheath with three knives in it.

"What are these?" Samantha asked.

"Very sharp..."

"This looks like a holster or something," Samantha said as she looked over the knives.

"It is. Those are throwing knives," Dawn said.

"Throwing knives? You throw them?"

"She does," I said.

"Let me show you," Dawn said and took the holstered knives from Samantha and drew one out.

I took the apple I had and tossed it about ten feet in front of Dawn.

"Damn!" Amy exclaimed when the knife went into the apple as it fell to the floor.

Dawn had thrown the knife and hit the center of the apple. Samantha had hardly seen Dawn move as she threw the knife.

Lieke got up and retrieved the apple, and held it up. The 6-inch knife was stuck through the center of the apple.

"I didn't know you could do that?" Samantha said.

"I didn't either the first time I saw it," I told them.

"Where did you learn that?" Amy asked.

"On the reservation. One of the warriors taught me to throw knives when I was young. I just got good at it over the years," Dawn said.

"Is this a holster for the knives?" Samantha asked.

"Yes. Let me show you."

Dawn took the holster and strapped it on the inside of her forearm, and stood.

"I can wear it like this under a baggy shirt and easily pull the knives out."

"Dang," Samantha said. "Is that legal to wear?"

"More or less."

"Do you ever wear them when you are out...for protection?" Amy asked.

"Sometimes. They can be useful if multiple people are attacking you," Dawn told them. "I am never without a knife. Just a thing from my childhood."

"Show us again," Amy said.

"Sam, look in the bag. There are some tennis balls in there. Get one out."

Samantha dug through the bag and got out a tennis ball.

"It is full of holes," Samantha said.

"Toss it across the floor," Dawn told her.

Samantha tossed the ball across the floor. There was a blur of movement from Dawn, and a small knife hit the ball as it rolled.

"Damn!" Amy exclaimed.

"Where did that knife come from? You didn't take one off your arm?" Samantha asked.

"I slipped it out of my back pocket when you weren't looking."

Lieke retrieved the tennis ball and handed it to Dawn. It had a 4-inch steel blade running through it. Dawn pulled the knife out and slipped it back in the back pocket of her blue jeans.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" Samantha asked.

"Sam, I have had years of practice. I can teach you to throw a knife, but you should never depend on one for defense. You will never be that good with a knife."

"I can learn," Samantha promptly stated.

"I'll make you a deal then. Once you get your blackbelt, I will teach you how to use a sword," Dawn said.

"A sword? I want to learn to throw a knife."

"You start with a sword."

"Where did you learn to use a sword?" Lieke asked.

"It is a lot like the fighting spear I learned to use on the reservation, but I learned to use a sword when I was studying Bushido karate."

"I have never seen a sword around here," Amy said.

Dawn smiled and walked over to the wood mantle over the fireplace. She pushed up on the bottom, and a secret compartment dropped down. Dawn took her katana from the shelf and turned to show it to the girls.

"First and foremost...none of you ever touch my swords. Is that understood?" Dawn asked.

"Sure."

"Okay."

"James does not touch my swords."

Dawn pulled the katana from the scabbard.

"Wow..." came from Samantha as she saw all the intricate engraving on the blade.

Dawn held the katana for her to look closer.

"This is a sword or a katana," Dawn said. "It is as sharp as a scalpel."

"Is that a Samurai Sword?" Samantha asked.

"Similar. I have several of those too."

Dawn walked over to Samantha and held the blade out so that she could see the patterns and engravings.

"Lesson number one. Never, ever, touch the blade with your hands. It is as sharp as any surgical scalpel. It will cut you badly, and you will never realize it until you see all the blood."

"Why is it so sharp?"

"When doing battle with a katana, you need it sharp to cut off your opponent's limbs."

"Damn."

"This is a very old handmade katana. It was one of the first things I bought myself after we won the lottery. It cost about $20,000."

"It is pretty," Amy said as she looked.

"And deadly," Dawn replied.

"I don't guess you have ever used it to defend yourself," Lieke said.

"Not yet."

"Dawn, are there others hidden around the house?" Samantha asked.

"Yes."

"Amy, hand me your apple," I said.

Amy handed me the apple she had never gotten around to eating.

Dawn held out the sword with the edge up. I held the apple about 6 inches over the blade and dropped it. The apple fell, and the sword edge passed through it easily, and the apple landed on the floor in two pieces.

"See how sharp it is," Dawn said.

"Damn," Amy said.

Dawn held the sword up and retrieved a cloth from the hidden compartment, and wiped the blade down carefully. She then expertly took the sword and slid it back into the scabbard.

"Am I clear that you never touch this?" Dawn asked.

"Yes."

"Yes."

She placed the katana back into the dropped down shelf and pushed it back up into its locked position.

"You are just full of surprises," Amy said. "Are there any more?"

Dawn smiled.

"A few."

Dawn gathered up her throwing knives and sat back down on the floor, and went back to sharpening her big knife.

"Did you use that knife to kill the rabbits?" Samantha asked.

"Just to skin them."

"How did you catch them then?"

Dawn stopped for a moment.

"The rabbits gave themselves to me for food," Dawn said.

"What? Did you catch them?"

"No, they came to me when I needed nourishment."

"They just came to you?" Amy asked.

"Yes. They gave up their lives for me. I honored them by preserving their hides for great-grandfather. He will have the pelts made into an honor blanket."

"How did you kill them then?"

"Quickly."

Dawn went back to sharpening her knife. Samantha, Amy, and Lieke watched quietly until she finished. She put her knives away in the bag.

"Anyone want to help me with lunch?" Dawn asked.

"Can I have a big knife like that?" Samantha asked.

"You have to earn it."

"How?"

"You will learn," Dawn said as she stood and walked to the kitchen.

Amy followed Dawn to the kitchen. Samantha told Lieke about the big deer she saw. She called it Dawn's deer.

*****

About 11:30, I saw Sam and Olivia's code come up on the TV. Samantha had been showing Lieke some of our videos.

"They are here," Samantha said.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers