Life after the Lottery Ch. 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blue," I said.

"What, James?" Linda asked.

"Cobalt blue, not red."

"Why not red?"

"Only in red if it is sequin."

"I was wanting a red silk one."

"Linda, it would give you the wrong image, only red if it is very elegant."

"He is right, Ms. Linda," Paul said.

"I trust your judgment, James, but I want the red one very short, and I want the top of the crack of my ass to show."

Paul snickered.

"Let's go to the back of the store," Paul said.

We all followed him to the fitting room.

"Ms. Dawn, would you take your clothes off, please, so I can get good measurements?"

Dawn removed all of her clothes and stepped up on a box in her lingerie.

"Exquisite!" Paul said.

We watched Paul take plenty of measurements and write them all down. He went into his back room and came out with a bolt of white silk. He pulled some off and draped it over Dawn's shoulders and pinned it, and showed how it would show off her breasts.

"Oh, perfect!" He said.

"Is that what you want, Dawn? The white looks fabulous with your skin," Linda said.

"I like this material."

"How short do you want it," Paul said.

"I would like this one about here."

Dawn put her hands about halfway up her thighs above her knees. Paul took a measurement.

"Very good, ma'am. What other colors do you want?"

"What do you want, honey?"

"Black sequin," I said as I looked at Dawn standing there and smiled at her.

"What?" Dawn said. "I have black dresses."

"Paul, show me what fabrics you have," I said.

I went to his storeroom to look.

"What color?"

"Reds."

I looked through red silks and red sequin. I found a very pretty and elegant darker red sequin silk material. It was just dark enough of a red to go with Dawn's skin.

"I like this."

"You have good taste. This is an imported, very elegant material. It is a little expensive."

"I don't care, bring it."

When Dawn saw the fabric, she said it was beautiful.

"Oh, James, this is pretty. I would like a long dress in this too."

"Under one condition," I said.

"What would that be?" Dawn said with a smile.

"I get to help design the short one."

"I don't know. What are you up to?"

"Yes or no?"

"Okay, I guess."

Paul pulled off a long strip of material and draped it over Dawn. She looked gorgeous in it.

"Oh, James, this is pretty!"

"Yes, it is."

"I want my crack to show."

Paul giggled again.

"I have some drawings you can pick from to show me how you want the dress cut," Paul said.

"Can you do this in one fitting?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes," Linda said.

"Paul, come with me a minute," I said.

Paul and I walked away from the girls.

"Paul, do they make garter belts that are very short for extremely short dresses?"

"Yes, they do, sir. Do you want this dress very short?"

"I want it short, very revealing, and a little trashy."

"Oh, good!"

"Do you have one and some stockings to go with it for my wife?"

"Oh yes, we have lots of pretty things like that."

"Would you get one and some stockings, please?"

Paul giggled and disappeared.

"What are you up to?" Dawn asked.

"No questions, my design."

Paul came back with the stockings and garter and a book. I took the garter and stockings and handed them to Dawn.

"Put these on."

Dawn looked at me suspiciously and sat and put the garter and stockings on.

"This garter is very short," Dawn said as she snapped the stockings on and stood up.

"You need to look through this," Paul said as he handed me his design book.

I flipped through the book for a few minutes as Paul measured Dawn's legs. He had some great designs for a very short dress with very open fronts and sides. They were not much more than a very short skirt and two strips covering the women's nipples. I found one that would barely cover Dawn's nipples and let the sides of her breasts be exposed. The back was cut down to reveal about an inch of her crack. I picked that one for her. I went through the book and found some nice long dresses for Amy and Samantha and some shorter and very sexy ones for them.

Paul came over and looked.

"Oh, very good. I have wanted to dress a beautiful woman in that."

"Let me see," Dawn said.

"No."

Paul walked over and took a few more measurements. He had Dawn turn around and measured from her neck down to the top of her ass.

"Ms. Dawn, what other color do you want?"

"Black, can I look at your fabrics?"

"Sure, come with me."

I watched Dawn walk naked to Paul's back room.

"What did you pick, James?" Linda said.

I showed her the dress.

"Oh my god, I could never wear that!"

"Dawn can."

"Yes, she can with her perfect little body. Why did you not like the red James?"

"You look better in the blue. A red dress like that would make you look trashy."

"James!"

"It would, Linda. You would look good in a long red one, though," Rachel said.

"Do you two think I could get away with showing more of the sides of my tits?"

"In a long elegant dress, yes," I said.

"I'll get one."

Dawn came back out with several bolts of black fabric.

"James, look at this."

Dawn showed me a very pretty and thin black silk.

"That is pretty thin."

Dawn held a layer up over her tits. I could make out her nipple.

"It looks good, but it is thin. I can see your nipple."

"I know. I was thinking about mid-thigh, with a black garter and black stockings."

"It's thicker than that blouse you wear. I guess so."

"Oh, good."

She held up another bolt of black silk.

"Mid-thigh?"

"Shorter."

"Okay."

She handed Paul the fabric, and he piled all of hers up.

"Ms. Linda?"

"A black one and a long red one, red sequin."

"Take your clothes off, please," Paul said.

"You have my measurements."

"Take your clothes off, Linda," I said.

Linda looked at me and smiled, and took off all her clothes. Paul took a few minutes and measured her.

"You have lost weight, Ms. Linda."

"I have been working out."

"You look exquisite as usual! Just like the gold one?"

"Yes. But expose more of my tits."

He measured the length of Linda's legs.

"Thank you," Paul said.

"You just wanted to see me naked again, Paul."

Linda looked at me and smiled and walked over and sat in my lap.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" She asked.

"Oh, yes."

Linda reached down and started rubbing my crotch.

"Rachel, you are up," Linda said.

Rachel took off her jacket and slipped off her shoulder holster, and laid it nearby. Then she took off the rest of her clothes.

"Em, em, em. Perfect!" Paul said.

Rachel stood on the box, and Paul took his time measuring her.

"Miss Rachel, would you like to look at the black fabrics?" Paul asked.

I watched Rachel's cute ass walk off with Paul.

"She is so pretty," I said.

"Yes, she is," Linda said.

She kissed me and squeezed my cock that was growing hard.

A few minutes later, Rachel came back with some fabrics to show us. She picked a nice black fabric with very small sequins. Paul draped the fabric over and looked.

"Very good, Ms. Rachel," he said.

"Paul, can you make the two redheads some very sexy and very elegant dresses?" Linda asked.

"Of course! But...I need to see them naked!"

Samantha started taking her clothes off. Paul motioned for her to stand on the pedestal.

"Perfect!" He said and began measuring her.

He had a good time measuring around her tits. I watched as he took both his hands and felt the weight of her tits.

"What would you like?" He asked her.

"Dark green," I said.

Paul went into the back and came back with a dark green sequin material. He draped it over Samantha and pinned it, and looked.

"Perfect! What else?"

"Something short and sexy in white," I told him. "For both of them."

He went and got a white sequin material and came back. He draped it on Samantha and measured her legs.

"Anything else?" Paul asked me.

"I want a long sexy, and elegant gown in that black sequin for her and her sister. I would like for the dresses to match the one Dawn is having made in that material."

"The one you picked?"

"Yes."

"Very good! Next!"

Amy pulled off her clothes and got on his block.

"Magnificent!" He said as he looked.

He measured Amy and wrote everything down.

"What color would you like?" He asked Amy.

"Blue?" She asked, looking at me.

"Cobalt," I said.

Paul disappeared and came back with a nice looking cobalt blue silk.

"Long or short?" He asked.

"Long," I replied.

I got up, went to his backroom to look at fabric again. I found a very nice bright red for Amy and took it back out.

"This will work with her hair," I said.

"Oh, yes!" Paul exclaimed.

"Make that one short," I told him.

He draped and pinned and measured.

"Very good! Anymore?"

"Lieke, what would you like?" Linda asked.

"I don't have anywhere to wear something that nice."

"Every woman needs a long black dress. Let him fit you."

Lieke took her clothes off, and Paul measured her. He selected one of the shiny black sequins materials and draped it over her.

"Perfect."

"I think that will do us," Linda said.

All the ladies got dressed. Paul said he would have all of them in about six weeks and would ship them. Linda insisted on paying for the dresses and accessories. The girls were like schoolgirls shopping. Rachel escorted us back to the limo.

"Dawn, you will look so good in the black with your diamonds," Linda said. "The three of you will look great together in the same black dresses."

"Yes, they will," I remarked.

"Now, I have another shop to see. My favorite!"

"What?" Dawn asked.

"Just wait."

We drove for a bit and then came to another part of town.

"Where are we now?" Dawn asked.

"The diamond district."

"Oh, wow," Dawn said.

"I want to take you to my favorite store."

Shortly the limo stopped, and we all got out. Rachel followed close behind as we were buzzed into a small shop.

"Good evening Ms. Williams," a man said as he took her hand and kissed it. "I have been waiting for you."

"Good evening, Maxwell."

"What may I show you?"

"Do you still have that choker I looked at last month?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do."

Maxwell went to a big safe and brought back a box and opened it.

"Wow!" Dawn said.

The box had a diamond choker that was eight rows of small diamonds wide and looked to be made up of at least ¼ carat diamonds. It must have had several hundred on it, at least.

"This will look so good on you, Ms. Williams, each of the diamonds are perfect and look wonderful in the white gold."

Linda picked up the diamond choker and turned to Dawn.

"Turn around, let me put this on you," she said to Dawn.

"What?!"

"Just turn around. I want to see what it looks like on you."

Dawn turned around and pulled her hair up. Linda reached around her and fastened the choker.

"Now turn around."

Dawn turned around. The choker looked fabulous. It was snug and fit perfectly around her neck. Dawn always looked good in diamonds with her darker skin.

"God, you look great!" Linda said. "It is perfect against your tanned skin and your dark hair."

Dawn looked at herself in a mirror.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful!"

The eight rows of diamonds that went all the way around her neck did look great.

"Is it too tight?" Linda asked.

"No, it would fit perfectly!"

"Maxwell, do you have the matching bracelet."

"Yes, Ms. Williams."

Maxwell came back and opened up another box that had a matching bracelet in it. Linda took it out and wrapped it around Dawn's wrist and connected it.

"Oh, that is gorgeous!" Dawn said.

"These are flawless diamonds set in white gold. They will sparkle and show up very well," Maxwell said.

The bracelet and the chocker were probably an inch and a half wide. Dawn looked in the mirror and modeled the jewelry.

"Oh, these are pretty. Thanks for letting me try them on."

"Do you like them?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

"Maxwell put them on my account."

"Yes, Ms. Williams."

"These will look good on you, Linda," Dawn said.

"They're not for me. They are for you."

"Oh my god, you can't!! These must cost a fortune!!"

"They are for you. A late Christmas present."

"Linda, you can't!!"

"I can! And I will!"

"I don't believe you!! The price of these would be out of this world!!"

"Not quite out of this world."

"I can't!"

Dawn started taking off the bracelet.

"Dawn, please, let me buy this for you."

"Linda..."

Maxwell came out for something to sign. Dawn looked over at it.

"No!! No!! Absolutely not, Linda!!"

Linda signed the paper, and he left.

"You will not spend that kind of money on me!!" Dawn yelled.

"Too late."

"James!!"

"Linda, Dawn has a problem with people spending money on her," I said.

"You didn't see the bill. It was 2 million dollars!!"

"Wow," I said.

"I will not let you do this!!"

"Please, I don't have anyone else to buy things for," Linda pleaded. "I ordered this for you months ago. I will need to get the girls something now."

"Buy it for yourself, or Rachel!"

"I have one, and Rachel just got one. That is why I thought it would look good on you."

"Linda..."

"Just say okay, please. Maxwell had to have it made so that it would be as nice as mine. He has been waiting six months for it."

"Alright...I don't know what I am going to do with you!"

"Dawn, it will look good with your bellybutton diamonds and your other diamonds," I said. "Especially if that is all you have one. I think I see a photo in this." The girls laughed.

"Yes, it will!" Linda said. "Do you have some simple half-carat diamond post for your ears?"

"Yes."

"That is all you need with this necklace."

"I still don't believe you."

"Let me take them off you so we can get back to the hotel," Linda told her.

She removed the necklace and the bracelet and put them back in the black velvet boxes. Maxwell took them and put them in a simple bag and handed them to Linda. She handed them to Dawn.

"Rachel, you ready to go?"

"Let me check outside."

Rachel went to the door and looked for a minute, then came back inside.

"Okay."

"Thanks, Maxwell!" Linda yelled as we left.

"You're welcome!"

Rachel held the door open while the driver held the limo door open, and we got in. The driver got in, then Rachel got in.

"Linda, I can't believe you did that," Dawn said.

"I had them made for you so they would fit perfectly. They just got here from Europe last month."

"I will be scared to wear them anywhere."

"Everyone will think they are fake, but you will know."

"Linda, that was far too much money," Dawn said.

"I don't have anyone else to share my stores with. You, Rachel, and the girls are it. Samantha and Amy, I will have something for you the next time we come to New York."

"Not like that, you won't," Amy said. Linda just smiled.

We drove back to the hotel, and Rachel escorted us inside. There was a bottle of champagne sitting on ice when we went into the room.

"Linda, don't ever spend money like that on me again," Dawn said.

"Why not? I have plenty to spend on you."

Rachel opened the champagne, and we were pouring it.

"Linda, please tell me you didn't buy that because of what you want James to do," Dawn said.

"I ordered that months ago, Dawn. I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Okay. It is fabulous. Thank you."

"You are welcome. I think emeralds and rubies do look good on you two," she said to the girls.

Samantha and Amy sipped their champagne.

Later, we went out for a wonderful dinner. The limo drove us around after dinner so we could see all the lights.

*****

We got up late Tuesday morning and had breakfast.

"Are you ready to go home?" Linda asked.

"It has been a great trip. Thanks, Linda," Amy said.

"When we get our dresses, we will all have to go someplace expensive. It may be the last time we fit in them for a while," Linda added.

We finished and packed, and they took everything to the limo. We met Jeanine and Arthur at the airport.

*****

I was sitting next to Linda as we flew.

"You think there is some land out near you?"

"I do. I will check on it as soon as we get back."

"That would be great. It would be wonderful if all the kids could grow up and play together."

"I will let you know as soon as I find out."

*****

We had all been napping when Arthur came over the intercom and told us to prepare for landing.

As we were taxiing, Rachel walked up to the front of the plane while she was on her phone. We taxied for a few more minutes and stopped. Everyone stood up.

"Wait," Rachel said and walked back to the front of the plane.

"That is never good," Linda said.

We were slowly picking up our things when Rachel walked back.

"What's up?" Linda asked.

"Security is waiting on us," Rachel replied.

"Why?"

"There is a problem."

"What kind of problem, Rachel?" Linda asked.

"Security got a report that your stalker is back in town..."

"Fuck!!" Linda screamed.

"They are not sure..."

"Yes, they are! Fuck!!"

"Calm down, Linda," I told her.

"The Tahoes are next to the jet. Everyone will get in them once we have the bags unloaded. James, we will drive your family to your SUV and wait on you," Rachel said.

We all waited for a few minutes as they unloaded the luggage. Linda was pissed.

"Let's go," Rachel said and let the stairs down. "Arthur, get the jet to the hanger as soon as possible. Secure it and wait on security."

Linda went down first, and they hustled her to the Tahoe, then we followed Rachel. The five of us got in another Tahoe. They drove around to the parking area, and I gave my keys to one of the security guys, and they loaded our luggage in the Escalade. There were three Tahoes now.

"We will follow you to your house," the driver said.

We all got out and got in the Escalade. The two Tahoes with Linda and Rachel and drove off.

"I hate this for Linda," Dawn said.

"I hate it for us. This nut may be looking for us, too," I said. "Things change now."

"What is going on?" Lieke asked.

"Linda has this guy that has been stalking her for a while. We thought he had left, but it sounds like he is back."

"Is he dangerous?"

"We don't know but are assuming he is."

We drove to the house, and two security guards got out first and looked around before they would let us out.

We got everything unloaded and went into the house.

"Dr. Smith, we will stay if you want us to?" One of them asked.

"We are good. Thanks."

They left the house.

It was mid-afternoon, and I wanted to check out everything. After the girls got settled, I went to the computer room to review recordings. I sat for an hour and watched recordings from the front gate of vehicles that drove by and activated the camera.

"Uh, oh," I said as a recording came up of an old brown pickup truck that stopped at the gate.

I looked at the driver, and it was him. I waited until he drove off to see if I could get the license plates, but couldn't.

I picked up the phone and called the Chief of Police.

"Hey, Chief, it's Dr. Smith."

"Hey, Dr. Smith! What can I do for you?"

"You remember the information and the photo I brought by about the guy that was stalking Linda Williams?"

"Sure."

"He is back in town. We all just got back from Paris, and her security was waiting for us. I reviewed all the recordings from traffic going by the gate at the front of the house, and he stopped at the entrance. He is driving an old brown Ford pickup, but I couldn't get the tags."

"You think he is up to no good?"

"If her security thinks so, I am sure he is. They may not have called you."

"They haven't."

"Can you have everyone watch for an old brown Ford pickup and pass the photo around again?"

1...34567...10