Life after the Lottery Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have terrible timing," I said.

"Looks like it. I was making a delivery a few miles from here and wanted to stop and ask if I needed to bring anything tonight."

"Come on in. I'll ask Dawn."

Sam followed me to the bedroom.

"Hey, Sam," Came from Dawn.

Deb looked back quickly and was not sure what to do.

"I didn't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to stop by and see if we need to bring anything tonight."

"I think we are good. Have you met James' sister, Deb?"

"No...I haven't."

"Her husband is out of town for the weekend, and we are trying to talk her into coming for the weekend."

"Oh...she should," Sam said as he looked.

"Why don't you show her why she should come this weekend," I said.

"Oh...is that okay?" Sam asked as he looked at Deb.

"Is that okay with you, sis?" I asked.

"Sure...I guess."

Sam didn't waste any time taking his clothes off and getting on the bed behind Deb. He rubbed her ass and worked his fingers in her pussy for a few minutes, then got on his knees and slid his cock into her.

I walked off and went outside to check the grill and put sauce on everything. When I went back in, I heard Deb crying out she was coming. Sam must have made her hot and horny. I walked to the bedroom and saw Sam jamming his cock into Deb hard as she tried to eat Dawn. Dawn looked at me and smiled.

Deb pushed herself up on her hands.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!"

Dawn crawled out from under her and came to me.

"Why don't you take my place," Dawn said.

I got on the bed on my knees in front of Deb and grabbed my cock. She looked up at me, and I pressed my cock between her lips and slid it into her mouth.

"Emmmm!"

Sam fucked her hard while she moaned on my cock. Dawn was standing and watching us, then walked away. A minute later, she appeared with her cell phone. She took pictures of Deb for a while.

"Emmmmmm!!!" Came from Deb, and she started coming hard. I pulled her head onto my cock. "Emmmmmm!!! EMMMM!!!"

Deb pushed back and slid my cock from her mouth.

"Oh fuck!! This is so good!!"

"Turn around," I told Deb. She looked up at me, puzzled. "Turn around."

Deb smiled, then moved forward and pulled Sam's cock out of her. She quickly turned around. Sam slid his cock into her mouth, and I slid into her pussy. Dawn took some more photos.

It wasn't long before Deb was having another huge orgasm. Sam was working his cock down her throat as I thrust into her. She moaned and jerked as she came again.

"Turn around again," I told Deb.

She giggled as she swapped ends again.

Sam and I fucked her for about 20 minutes until she started coming again. Sam groaned and started pumping cum into my sister. I thrust into her mouth and filled it full of cum. Deb collapsed between us and laughed.

Dawn walked to the bed and handed me her phone, then got on the bed and pulled Deb's legs apart. She straddled Deb's head, then laid on her and went to work on her pussy.

"Oh, Dawn!"

Dawn pushed her pussy down onto Deb's mouth.

I got off the bed and took some pictures and videos of the two of them.

"I better get going," Sam said.

He put his clothes on as he watched Dawn and Deb. We walked to the front door.

"There will be some people here this weekend that should be some fun," I said.

"Are they cool with everything?"

"Yes. My sister-in-law is coming with my brother. Make sure you give her a great fuck at least once this weekend."

"I will!"

Sam left, and I went back to watch. Deb was coming over and over as Dawn worked on her pussy. Dawn finally pushed herself up and sat on Deb's mouth. I sat on the end of the bed and slid my fingers into my sister's pussy, and worked. Dawn had her eyes closed as she worked her pussy on Deb's mouth. She came in a gush and looked at me and smiled, then moved off Deb's mouth.

"I may...I may not have anything left for your party," Deb said.

"Sure you will," Dawn said.

The three of us went and showered. After we dried off, we went to the den.

"Hey, Deb. I have some photos and videos you can send Pete," Dawn said.

"What?"

"I got some good shots of you while they fucked you."

Deb pulled her shirt on, went over to Dawn, and looked at her phone.

"Oh, my, god!" Deb exclaimed and laughed. "You even have video!"

"You want to send these to Pete?" Dawn asked.

"Yes! Send all of them to my phone!"

Dawn and Deb laughed as they looked at all the photos and videos.

We were sitting in the den with Deb while she ran a comb through her wet hair. We were still naked. Her phone rang, and she dug it out of her bag.

"Hey, honey. Did you all get there alright?" Deb asked.

"Yes," we heard.

"Well, I am at Dawn's house right now. We have been fucking all afternoon."

"You are?"

Yes. Let me turn on the facetime."

Deb fumbled with her phone then held it up to talk.

"See."

Dawn got up to stand behind Deb so he could see her tits.

"Hey, Pete!" Dawn said.

"Hi, Dawn."

"I hear you went hunting but took some pussy with you," Dawn said. We heard Pete laugh.

"Maybe!" Pete said.

"Honey, I am going to spend the weekend with Dawn and James."

"Oh?"

"They invited me. They are having a party this weekend and wanted me to join them. Since you took Jerry's wife, I told her I would be happy to join them."

"Is this one of their orgies?" Pete asked.

"Oh, I hope so!" Deb exclaimed.

"Pete, are you okay with that. I thought that since you and your buddies are fucking one of their wives, Deb could get laid this weekend," Dawn said.

"Well...I guess," Pete replied.

"Great. I'll make sure and send videos home with her," Dawn told him.

Deb talked to Pete for a few more minutes as Dawn stood behind her.

"I have something to send you as soon as we hang up," Deb said.

"Oh?"

"I think you...and your buddies may like!"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

After they hung up, Deb sent him something Dawn had sent to her phone.

"I don't think he likes the idea...but that is too bad!" Deb exclaimed.

"What time will Grace be here?" I asked.

"Probably about 4:00. Depends on the surgery," Dawn said.

"Who is Grace?" Deb asked.

"A new friend that is staying with us for a while."

"What time does the party start?"

"About 6:00," I told Deb.

"I need to run home first. I'll be back by 6:00."

"Okay."

Deb got dressed and left. Dawn and I checked on the pork shoulders and ribs that had been cooking all day, then got dressed.

About 4:30, Grace buzzed us from the gate, and Dawn let her in. I met her outside and helped her bring in her clothes. I put her in the last bedroom off the hall downstairs. Dawn and I helped her get moved in and settled. After that, the three of us were in the den sipping some wine.

"Where are Amy and Samantha?" Grace asked.

ill

"They should be here soon," Dawn said. "They needed to finish studying, so they will be free this weekend."

"They sound very disciplined."

"They work hard," Dawn said. "But we all make time for some fun."

"May I ask about the sleeping arrangements you all have?"

"Well, Samantha and Amy have bedrooms upstairs, but they sleep with us most of the time," Dawn explained.

"Do Samantha and Amy enjoy each other?"

"They do."

"Good for them. My sister and I always enjoyed sex with each other."

"How often do you see your sister?" Dawn asked.

"A few times a year. She lives in Boston with her husband."

"Did the two of you ever do her husband?" Dawn asked.

"Before they got married...a few times."

"Not since?" I asked.

"No."

"Any reason?"

"They moved to Boston shortly after they got married. He is a big wig at some bank now. He never comes with her when she comes to visit me."

"Maybe you need to go visit her?" I said.

"I should."

"Grace, you will find that all of us stay busy, but we make sure we have time for each other. We are in the process of opening two businesses we are involved with and have other things that we do," I said.

"I won't be in the way, will I?"

"Oh, no," Dawn said. "We just want you to know we come and go a lot. We'll give you a code for the gate and a key to the house. You are welcome to come and go as you please. Our house is your house. Just make yourself at home."

"Are you sure I won't get in the way?"

"You won't. We are usually always here at night," I said.

"Okay."

"Grace, one thing you need to know. You are welcome to join us for sex anytime. No one has an issue with that," I said. "We have friends that come and go and family that come and go. Don't be surprised at any of us having sex with other people. If you are going to be here for the party, you will meet some great people."

"Sounds like fun."

"If you want to bring someone home to spend the night, don't worry about it," Dawn said.

"Okay. Thanks. My little brother was wanting to come and visit."

"He can stay here," I said.

"Thanks."

"I have got to start getting things ready. I have to pull all the meat off for bar-b-cue," I said and headed outside to check on the grill. I was putting sauce on the ribs when Grace came out.

"Have you been cooking all day?"

"Most of it."

"So, how do these parties usually go, James?"

"Just people having fun. There will be a few couples here this time that have not been here before. Just have fun and get to know everyone and see what happens."

"Okay. Sounds like fun."

"My brother and his wife are coming for the first time."

"Oh?"

"I talked him into it. His wife is a lot of fun."

"You have done his wife?"

"Yes. Angie is a lot of fun. The two of them have started to have some fun."

"Sounds like it."

"My sister is also coming."

Grace was quiet as I closed the lid on the grill.

"Are you about finished?" She asked.

"Just about."

"Is it okay if I go swimming?"

"Grace, you can do whatever you want."

Grace pulled off all her clothes and jumped into the pool.

"This pool is wonderful being heated."

"It is. Dawn designed the house and the outside landscaping. Do you know how we can afford this house?"

"Dawn mentioned you two won the lottery."

"We did a few years back. There are towels just inside the door in the closet," I told Grace.

"What can I do to help?" Dawn asked as she came outside a little after 5:00.

"I'm about ready."

"Okay. Amy and Sam just came in. They are going to help me get everything else ready."

"I'll get out and help," Grace said.

"Stay in the pool. We have got it," Dawn said and went back inside.

"James, do I need to get out?"

"No, you can stay in the pool as long as you want."

I finished on the grill and started getting things together. Grace got out of the pool and helped me. We took everything inside. It was 5:30, and I had to get to work pulling meat off.

About 5:45, Deb came back in. She came to the kitchen to help me with the bar-b-cue.

"You better get busy," Dawn told me.

Deb helped me start cutting up the shoulders.

"Who is the blonde?" Deb asked.

"Grace. She is staying with us for a while."

At 6:00, I hear the gate buzzing.

Dawn and the girls had everything ready. Sam and Olivia were coming, Joe and Katrina, Dr. John and Carol, and I was surprised, but Elizabeth had talked Keith into coming.

"Hey, sis. Why don't you talk Brian into fucking you this weekend."

"He won't do it."

"Would you let him?"

"I guess so."

"Maybe everyone would enjoy watching him and me doing you at the same time."

"You are a pervert."

"I try!"

"Mom told me you finally fucked her," Deb said.

"Oh? When?"

"I was talking to her about when they would be here for the Grand Opening next week."

"Surprised she told you."

"You know she has always told me things like that. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to do it again?"

"Maybe."

"You should. Mom said she felt really good while you were doing her. Could I watch?"

"That would be up to mom. Dawn's parents are coming in also."

"Are they bringing their lady friend?"

"Of course."

"I hope Pete doesn't get any ideas."

"Pete couldn't handle a situation like that."

"No, he couldn't."

"They are going to join us in Hawaii also."

"That should be interesting," Deb said. "Are they staying here next weekend?"

"Sure."

"Are you planning on fucking Dawn's mom again?"

"Oh, I hope so. She is great fuck."

"Dawn is okay with that?"

"Sometime this weekend, have Dawn tell you about what she feels when her mom is having sex."

"What?"

"Just ask her."

"How does her dad feel about it?"

"He likes to watch."

"James...has her dad done her?"

"Has Dawn's dad fucked her?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Would she let him?"

"I'm not sure. Why haven't you fucked dad?"

"He never asked."

"Has he gone down on you?"

"A few times," Deb replied.

"It's Brian and Angie!" Samantha yelled.

I was cleaning up while Deb got a glass of wine.

"Hey, you two!" I heard Samantha say.

Angie and Brian came in and stopped and talked, then they came to the kitchen.

"Hi, Deb. I...didn't know you were going to be here. Where is Pete?" Angie asked.

"He went on a hunting trip with some of his friends."

"Are you staying after dinner?" Angie asked.

"Oh, yes..."

"Oh...you are..."

Angie walked away.

"Angie doesn't know there are some other couples coming," I told Deb.

"Who is that with them?"

"A couple they have been doing from Brian's work. Angie said he has a huge cock."

"Oh, good!"

"Don't tell Angie about the other people."

Deb giggled.

Brian came back to the kitchen while Angie was talking in the den.

"Where is everyone else?" Brian asked as he got a beer from the fridge.

"What time is it?"

"A little after 6:00."

"They will be here soon."

Brian walked off while I put the pans of meat in the ovens. I heard the gate buzz again. I washed my hands off and went to the den.

"It's Linda and Rachel," Amy said.

I went to the front door and opened it and went out and waited for them. Linda and Rachel pulled up in her Diablo and got out. They walked up to me with several bottles of wine.

"You made it," I said, and they both kissed me.

"Who all is here?" Linda asked.

"My brother and his wife and some friends of theirs, and my sister."

"Really?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, yes. Remind me I have something to talk to you two about."

I opened the door, and we walked into the house.

"Hi, you two," Dawn said and kissed both of them. I took the wine to the kitchen.

Dawn introduced Linda and Rachel to everyone.

"James..." Brian said as he pulled me to the side. "Is Linda Williams going to be here...all weekend?"

"Of course."

"Fuck! I can't believe you are doing her!"

"It's a long story. Calm down, Brian."

"And she...lets everyone fuck her?"

"No, she lets men please her, and I expect you to do just that."

"Oh, my god."

"Brian...just remember all this is to be kept quiet. Make sure Ryan and Hannah know it. One of the couples coming...well, he is a spook. So, it really has to be kept quiet."

"He is in the CIA?"

"Yes."

While I was talking to Brian, Patricia and Gregg came in. I watched as Dawn and Linda talked to them for a bit.

"Who is that hot lady?" Brian asked.

"That is Patrica and her husband, Gregg. He's the spook. She is Linda's assistant."

By 6:20, Ian and Sondra had walked in along with Joseph and Pamela and their secretaries. Sam and Olivia came in at 6:30. He had said he would be late. John and Carol were running behind also.

Dawn walked into the kitchen while she was talking on her cell phone.

"Okay, John. See you in all a few," Dawn said and hung up.

"John said they would all be here in about 30 minutes. They had someone come in the emergency room, and they just finished up."

"James..." Ian said, walking up. "I can't believe Ms. Williams is here."

"Ian, Linda and Rachel are very close to my family. It was not easy getting her to come."

"I'm sure it wasn't. I would have never thought she was into this."

"She's not, Ian. She is not into anything. Linda enjoys great sex like all women do. Keep that in mind."

"Oh...I didn't mean..."

"I know. Just remember who she is, Ian."

"I will."

Dawn grabbed several bottles of wine while Amy and Samantha grabbed two trays and glasses.

"James...you didn't say anything about a bunch of people being here this weekend," Angie said.

"Surprise."

"Brian will never go for this."

"Oh...I bet he will. Just enjoy, Angie."

Angie went back to the den while I checked the ovens.

Brian came back into the kitchen.

"James, who is the tall lady with auburn hair? She is hot."

"That is Katrina. She loves a big cock."

"Great! She sure looks hot in those tight jeans."

"Seriously, Katrina is an excellent fuck. Make sure you please here well."

"I plan on pleasing all these women well!"

"John and Carol just pulled up," Samantha said.

"Good. It is getting late. Honey, make sure none of the guys are afraid of having sex with Elizabeth," I said.

"I don't think they will. I hope guys think pregnant women are hot!" Samantha said as she smiled at Brian.

"Tramp!"

"You know it!" Brian walked away with Brian.

"Hey, James...do the cameras run all weekend?" Deb asked.

"Of course, they do."

"I think Pete would enjoy some of the videos."

"I'll have to make him something. He would worry me that he may show it to someone."

"He wouldn't. I'll make sure."

I walked to the den and handed Linda and Rachel a glass of wine.

"I'm sort of happy to see Ian here. I had thought about doing him," Linda said.

"Tramp," Rachel teased her.

"You'll find out he and his wife are a lot of fun."

Once John, Carol, Keith, and Elizabeth had something to drink, Dawn and I started getting all the food ready. Once it was all out, everyone started grabbing it and finding a place to sit. Everyone sat and ate and talked and laughed for a long time. Grace was in a robe sitting and talking.

By the time we all finished eating, everyone was still talking and laughing. Deb was sitting with John and Carol, and they seemed to be having a serious conversation. Once everyone was through, all the women were helping clean up and talking among themselves.

By 9:30, we were all sitting around the den and kitchen, sipping wine and talking. Angie and Brian were sitting with Sam and Olivia talking. Linda and Rachel got up, and Ian and Sondra followed them up the stairs.

I headed to the kitchen for more wine. Deb followed me to the kitchen.

"James...I heard Ms. Williams say that she and her bodyguard have a regular bedroom here?"

"Deb, I'll have to explain things about Linda later. They do have one of the bedrooms upstairs. She and Rachel come by sometimes to get away from everything."

"And to fuck?"

"That also."

"Both of them?"

"Yes. She and Rachel are a couple, but they still enjoy sex with men."

"Often?"

"No."

"Just you?"

"No."

"Do they stay here often?"

"Deb, it is a long story...I'll have to explain it to you when we have some time. Linda and Rachel are very close to all of us."

*****

After everyone had eaten and had plenty of time to talk and laugh, it was nearly 10:00. I was helping load all the dishes in the dishwasher before things got started. Katrina was helping me.

"James?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I want you to do it to me."

"Do what?"

"Make me cum just by touching me."

"Are you going to freak out this time?"

"No."

"Okay."

"I don't want anyone else watching, though."

"Okay. When we finish here."

Once we finished and had everything cleaned up. I took Katrina's hand.

"Come with me," I said.

I led Katrina down to the basement and opened the doors to the mirror room, and took her in to the bed.

"Why do you want me to do this?" I asked.

"I just do."

I reached over and began unbuttoning her silk top. I pulled it off, and she had on a sexy black bra. She laid back on the bed, and I unsnapped her blue jeans and pulled them open. Katrina lifted her ass, and I pulled them down slowly and worked them off her legs. I saw the rest of her sexy black lingerie.