Life after the Lottery Ch. 78

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better put something on, or we'll never get into a restaurant," I told her.

"Let me get my top."

Amy walked over to where she had stashed her top and bra. They all watched as she pulled the cut-off T-shirt off and pulled her other one back on.

"Amy, thanks!" Randy said as she walked back.

"Oh, it was fun!"

"Crystal, please join us for dinner," I said.

"That sounds great."

"Crystal, you did a perfect job. I hope my wonderful husband paid you well!"

"I haven't billed him yet!"

*****

We drove out of the area and found a nice restaurant that wasn't very crowded, and we went in and were seated.

"Where did Linda and Rachel get off to?" I asked.

"She said she had a meeting with the President," Dawn replied.

We all had a very nice dinner and talked for a long time before heading out.

"Crystal, where do we need to drop you off?" I asked while we walked to the car.

"They found me a room in a small hotel."

"Oh, that sucks. Why don't you stay with us tonight?" Dawn asked.

"Do you all have an extra room?"

"Do we need one?"

Crystal smiled, and we got in the car and left.

"Okay, what did it cost?" Dawn asked as I drove.

"That one is fully loaded. They wouldn't let that show model go for less than three million."

"Fuck! It must have everything on it then," Dawn said.

"I didn't pay that for it. Linda had something to offer them they needed badly, and she extorted them. I paid one million for it."

"What!" Came from Dawn.

I explained how Linda had really taken advantage of them.

"Wow! What a deal!"

"They came out ahead. I am paying Eurocopter the three million. They are giving Linda a two million discount, and she is going to give the two million back to our non-profit that holds it. We get to claim the higher price, and she gets a write-off, and we get the money."

When we got to the hotel, Crystal came up to our room.

"Why don't you come with me. I need to thank you properly," Dawn said to Crystal.

Dawn led Crystal to the bedroom. I sat with the girls in the big room.

"I can't believe you did that," Samantha said to Amy.

"Jealous!"

"Why didn't you tell me about all this?" Samantha asked.

"You know why..." I replied.

"You surprised her."

"Yes, I did! I have only managed to do that a few times."

"How are we getting the helicopter back home?" Samantha asked.

"We are flying it. Stan will fly Linda's back, and Jeanine will fly with us. You two get to start your cross-training," I told them.

"Great! Hey! We can help Linda in November!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Not unless it is on weekends or during the Thanksgiving break. And all of you will be very pregnant."

"She said early November..."

We talked about hiding everything from Dawn and my trip to Germany for a while. Samantha kept going on about getting cross-trained. She really wanted to help move all the helicopters.

"Oh, yes!" We heard coming from Crystal. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I guess Dawn is thanking Crystal," Amy said.

"What did she charge you?" Samantha asked.

"I haven't found out. I was going to pay her $5,000 for the design, but then she wanted to help paint it."

"Pay here plenty."

"Oh, I will. And be happy to do it."

We heard some more moans and screams for a while.

"Oh, that feels good!" We heard Dawn cry out.

The three of us were happy that Dawn was enjoying everything. Amy pulled off her shirt and slid her shorts off, and sat next to me in her thong. I held her, and Samantha finally got naked.

"Why don't you three join us," Dawn said from the bedroom door.

We stood and went to the bedroom. Crystal looked nice lying there naked. Dawn crawled up next to her and lay, and I took my clothes off and lay next to Dawn. Amy and Samantha sat on the end of the bed.

"You two are so pretty," Crystal said to them.

"Thank you. You are, too," Amy replied.

Crystal asked us about our living arrangements, and we explained things to her.

"Crystal, I think my sweet husband would like to thank you too...if you will let him," Dawn said.

"Well, from what I see...I think he could thank me a lot!"

Dawn moved, and Crystal sat up and straddled my hard cock. She had some nice tits and a shortly-trimmed strip of brown hair above her pussy. She sat on my thighs and stroked my cock slowly.

Dawn lay next to us to watch. Samantha moved between her legs and started going down on her.

"You all must have some great times in bed," Crystal said.

"Oh, we do," Dawn said. "You'll see that."

Crystal kept stroking my cock as she watched Samantha.

"I want this in my mouth, but right now, your wife has made me very horny."

Crystal held my cock and moved over it and started the end between her wet pussy lips and began to slide down. She moaned as she took her time working it all into her until she was sitting.

"Emmm, you feel good inside me."

"He does, doesn't he," Dawn added.

"Oh...Dawn. This is so nice of you," Crystal said as she slowly worked her pussy.

We watched Crystal as she began to wiggle slowly. She was taking her time as she watched Samantha and Dawn.

"James, I know you like watching them," she said.

"My favorite passtime."

"I am sure it is. They are hot."

Amy moved and sat on the bed next to me and leaned over, and kissed me. Then she moved and straddled my head.

"Oh, my," Crystal remarked as Amy lowered her pussy to my mouth.

Crystal felt good on my cock. She worked slowly as I felt her insides and ate Amy. She and Amy were talking and laughing.

"Amy, may I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"It may be none of my business...but do you and your sister enjoy each other?"

"All the time."

"That is great. I know me and my sister really enjoy it."

"Good for you. I see a wedding ring. Does your husband get the pleasure of watching you and your sister?"

"All the time."

"Even better," I heard Dawn say. "Crystal, is that all you and your husband do?"

"Well, I have a few lady friends that he gets to enjoy with me when they come over."

"Any other men?"

"Occasionally, but mostly just sharing a lady friend. What about you all?"

"We do have a lot of fun with our friends."

"What is a lot?"

"Whenever we want."

"That is nice of James."

"Well, he gets to enjoy the wives!"

"I haven't been able to talk Donnie into much of that."

"But he likes to watch you with another guy?"

"Maybe once a year."

"You need to talk him into more than that, Crystal," I heard Amy say.

"I wish I could."

"What would it take?"

"I'm not sure. I have hinted at it a lot."

"Has he said what his objections are?"

"I think he may get jealous after it happens. I think he does it occasionally to watch. I have talked to him and told him I don't get jealous of him fucking my sister and my friends."

"What does he say?"

"He sort of laughs it off."

"Well, you let us know if we can help change his mind," Amy replied.

"How could you do that?"

"I'll tell you what we can do. When we get back, you two come to the house for dinner," Dawn told her.

"And then what?"

"We'll see!"

"Dawn has a way of explaining to men that makes them understand why they want to share," Amy said.

"Great!"

Crystal sped up and worked her pussy until she had a nice orgasm. I could hear Dawn getting off, and then Amy came hard. Crystal sped up and worked her pussy faster. I listened to the four of them moaning and getting off for a while.

Amy slid off my mouth once she was tired. I looked at Crystal working her pussy very hard as she squeezed her tits.

"Oh, fuck!! This is so good!! I am going to come again!! Come in me, please!!"

When she started coming, I thrust up and lifted her off the bed. She started screaming as I started pumping cum into her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Fuck yes!!!"

She came hard and jerked as I watched. When I lowered her down to the bed, she collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a few minutes.

"Oh my, that was good. Thank you, James."

"Thank you, Crystal...for two jobs well done." She laughed.

She sat up and lay next to me. Amy walked around to the end of the bed and crawled up between her legs, and placed her mouth over Crystal's pussy.

"Oh my! I don't get to enjoy this much!"

Crystal laid back and enjoyed for a long time as she got off three more times. Amy made her way up to her head and kissed her as we watched. Dawn and Samantha were sitting up now, watching.

When they stopped kissing, Crystal sat up.

"You all are fun!"

"Yes, we are."

She moved over me and began sucking my still-hard cock. We watched her for a long time as she enjoyed what she was doing. She only took some down her throat but was an expert at using her mouth. I finally let go and started pumping cum into her mouth.

"Emmm! Emmm!! Emmm! Emmmm!!"

She sucked everything out and then slid her mouth off and looked at me, and swallowed.

"That was a lot of fun."

"Yes, it was," I said. "Another job well done!"

We had a laugh for a minute.

The five of us were still having sex at 3:00 AM. I hadn't heard Linda and Rachel come in. Around 3:30, we all crowded together on the bed and went to sleep.

*****

When I woke up Sunday, I was holding Crystal My girls were not in bed, but I heard them talking and laughing in the outer room. Crystal woke up about 10 minutes later. She immediately moved to my cock and sucked on it until it was good and hard, then straddled me and fucked me hard for about 30 minutes until we both came.

"Let's shower," I told her.

I took her to the shower, and we had some more fun.

After I dried her off, she wrapped a towel around her, and we walked out to the main room.

"Good morning, Crystal!" Linda exclaimed.

"Oh! Good morning Ms. Williams."

"Just Linda, please, Crystal."

Linda and Rachel were in some skimpy silk pajamas as they sat with my naked girls. Linda winked at me.

"Breakfast should be here in a bit," Dawn said.

"I need to dry my hair," Crystal said and returned to the bedroom.

"Did you two come home last night?" I asked Linda.

"No..."

"Did you two have a good time?"

"Yes, we did...and so did the President of Eurocopter and his wife."

"I see. Did you get any more discounts?"

"I am sure I will!"

"I was telling Linda and Rachel we all spent the night thanking Crystal for the great job she did," Dawn said.

"Did you get a discount?" Linda asked.

"Probably not as good as you did."

Everyone laughed.

I sat, and we talked. A little later, there was a knock on the door. Rachel went and opened it and escorted two guys with carts full of food into the room. They took their time looking at my naked wives before Rachel ushered them out.

"Let me go and tell Crystal breakfast is here."

I went to the bedroom, and Crystal was running a comb through her hair.

"Breakfast is here."

"Okay. Uh, James?"

"Yes?"

"Is...uh...Ms. Williams staying with you all?"

"Yes. They had a hard time finding a room, so they stayed with us."

"Oh."

We went back and started eating.

"Crystal? How long are you staying?" Linda asked.

"They flew me up for the weekend. I am heading back tomorrow."

"Do you need to hurry back?"

"Not really. I guess they only needed me here for the presentation."

"Well, Rachel and I are leaving Wednesday. Why don't you stay here...in our room."

"Oh, well...maybe."

"I don't guess you would have to stay in our room," Linda said and laughed. "But Rachel and I would enjoy it."

Crystal blushed.

We talked and laughed while we ate until 8:30. Samantha was bugging Linda about helping move the helicopters when they arrived. Linda finally told her they did not have to be in place until after the first of the year. Samantha and Dawn told her we could move some on the weekends.

We all got ready to head back to the show. Crystal asked us to drop her off at her hotel so she could change clothes. Dawn had talked her into staying with us the rest of the week. We waited until she changed, and she rode in with us.

"We'll swing by after we leave, and you can check out," Dawn told her.

While we were heading to the show, I told Dawn what Randy wanted.

"I brought your Ceremonial leathers, just in case. The people at Eurocopter asked if you would pose in them once I told them I had them."

"Oh...I see..."

"You don't have to do it."

"I will under one condition."

"Wha's that?"

"I need to bless the helicopter before we fly in it anyway since it is ours. If they will record the ceremony, I'll do it."

"They would kill to record you doing that!" Samantha said from the back.

"Did you bring all of my outfit?"

"Of course."

"I'll need to get Sage and other things."

"Take the car one day and go find what you need."

*****

Once we were at the Eurocopter exhibit, Dawn told Randy she would do it for them.

"Thanks, Dawn!"

"No problem. When?"

"When do you want to do it?"

"If we are flying it home after the show...Friday evening when the show is closing down."

"Great! Will it be okay if there are people watching?"

"That will not be a problem. They can learn something."

"Great! We will make the arrangements. Thanks, Dawn!"

Randy hurried off.

"Don't forget they want video of you and Samantha flying Linda's helicopter before Stan flies out Sunday."

A lot of people came by to take photos of the helicopter all day. I hung out with Dawn and Samantha, but Amy went exploring most of the day.

When the show shut down at 7:00, Stan and Jeanine showed up, and we all got in the two cars and went and had a nice dinner before returning to the hotel. We stopped at Crystal's hotel on the way back, and she grabbed her luggage and checked out. Amy and Samantha were laughing with Crystal as they went into the bedroom to get out of their clothes.

"Honey? How do you know when a woman is going to be...agreeable...like Crystal was?"

"A woman just knows."

Dawn went into the bedroom while Linda and I talked for a while. We kept hearing moans and screams.

"I guess I have been left out tonight," I said.

"No, you haven't. Come with us," Linda said.

I went with Linda and Rachel to their room, and we all got naked. Linda sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you getting a little tan all over?" I asked Linda as I looked at her.

"A little..."

"I like it."

I leaned over and kissed her and Rachel as they sat. Linda wrapped her hand around my cock, but I moved back and down on the floor in front of her and spread her legs, and pulled her to the edge.

"Oh!"

I held her leg up and began licking and tonguing her pussy.

"Ohhhh...James..."

She rubbed my head as I worked on her pussy for a while.

"Oh, James!" She exclaimed when she came.

She pushed herself back and lay on the bed. I moved next to her, and she pushed me onto my back, and she and Rachel went to work sucking my cock and giggling for a while.

"Can I watch you, honey?" Linda asked Rachel.

"You know you can."

Rachel straddled me and worked my cock into her, and slid down. She took her time working her pussy as we watched. I could feel that Linda loved Rachel and wanted to watch her have a good time.

"Damn, you are sexy, honey," Linda said.

"You just like watching me!"

"You know I do!"

Linda sat up and rubbed Rachel's tits and kissed her until Rachel had a big orgasm.

"Now, I want to watch you," Rachel said.

They swapped places, and Rachel sat and watched for a while before she straddled my mouth. I enjoyed her pussy while they kissed and enjoyed each other for a long time.

"Oh, James!" Rachel cried out and gushed in my mouth.

She kept working her pussy on my mouth. Linda had sped up, and soon the two of them were coming together. I heard them scream as I felt them both coming hard.

"Oh my..." Linda moaned as she sat on my cock.

"I know," Rachel added.

"Swap with me again," Linda told her.

Soon they had swapped. I pleased them for a long time until all three of us came together.

Linda moved off my head, and I looked at Rachel as she sat and caught her breath. Linda moved between her legs when she moved off my cock and laid back.

"Oh, god, honey," Rachel moaned.

Linda drove Rachel to several more orgasms before she stopped and moved up and kissed her for a few minutes. I had turned so I could watch them.

"You two are so sexy together," I told them.

"Yes, we are," Linda replied.

Before I knew it, they were lying on each side of me, taking turns sucking my cock. After the spent about 30 minutes having fun, Linda got up and straddled me again with her back to me. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock and worked it into her pussy, and eased back. I watched her work on my cock for a while before Rachel straddled my legs. They kissed and played with each other's tits as Linda worked her pussy.

Linda slid off and sat for a minute. I reached up and took her in my arms, and rolled her onto her side. I pulled her leg back over me and started working my cock in her from behind. Rachel turned around, and she was licking Linda's clit as I worked my cook in her slowly.

"Fuck, I love this! And I don't get to do it enough!" Linda exclaimed.

"You know where I live."

I fucked Linda from behind for a long time as she screamed through several orgasms.

"James! Pull your cock out before you come in me!"

I worked in her faster until I was going to come. I pulled my cock out and felt Rachel slide her mouth over it.

"Ahhhhh!" I let out as I filled her mouth full of cum.

Once I stopped coming, she slid her mouth off and turned around, and they kissed.

"Oh, that is so nice," Linda said. "You looked so sexy, honey."

"You two need to do that with other guys," I said.

"We don't let other guys see us this intimate," Rachel said.

"Why not?"

"We just don't. This is special for us. It is too intimate to share with anyone...but you," Linda added.

The three of us lay there and held each other until we turned off the lights.

*****

Samantha and I were in bed late Monday morning having sex. Crystal had gone with Dawn and Amy to shop for everything she needed for the ceremony. Linda and Rachel were at the show.

My cell phone rang. I answered it thinking it could be Dawn.

"Hey, James."

"Hi, Randy."

"I didn't see you this morning. Everything okay?"

"Oh, yes. The girls are out looking for things for Dawn's ceremony."

"Oh..."

"Do you need something, Randy?"

"Well...the camera crew got back prints of Amy..."

"I bet they did!"

"James, she is hot...I mean...the photos look hot. I...we...were wondering if Samantha would do something like that for us?"

"You are kidding, right? She would do it naked if you asked her!"

"Oh, no! Nothing like that...well...no...nothing like that..."

"I am sure she would. What are your plans?"

"If they will let us...we were going to have some posters made quickly and see if they would autograph them for people...I mean...would they?"

"Sure."

"Great!"

"When do you want to take the photos?"

"As soon as possible. What about tonight, as the show is closing? We have a printer set up to go tomorrow."

"I will ask. What do you want them to wear...well...I guess not wear?"

"Well...you know...something sexy...like Amy did?"

"Sure."

"Great! Tell them thanks!"

"Hey, Randy?"

"Yes?"

"Aren't you leaving out Dawn?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you are going to have posters of Amy and Samantha half dressed...don't you want one of Dawn?"

"Oh? Uh...I just thought...well...you know..."

"Randy, I know you have noticed because I have caught you looking. Dawn has a killer body."

"She does...oh...I guess...yes...you're right..."

"I'll ask her to bring something sexy."

"Sure!"

"See about 7:00."

"Great!"

I hung up.

"What?" Samantha asked.

1...34567...10