All Comments on 'Life and Love in the Army Ch. 04'

by mydarkestid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Boring, is he even worried about HIS kids? Doesn't seem like it, how long has it been since she took off with them and only at the end of this chapter he cries about it? why bother rushing to get this out when there won't be more for months. The time between posts breaks the flow of a story and lets face it how many of us are going to go back and reread so we remember whats happened, or in this case that basically nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do it your way.

It seems to be working. This might have been better as a novel/novella, but that is a big undertaking. I refute the above with this: you are keeping it simple, so there isn't a lot to remember. A plot with thirty characters is a lot harder to track.

Your characters are well enough drawn that I know know that there be more than just written porn here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters...

This is a nice story.. a nice build up of characters and events.. keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not at all surprised Pam left. Lenore need to do the right thing for now and just be a friend to Joe. He need to be focused on finding out where Pam went and getting a lawyer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermydarkestid@mydarkestid
Biography, hmmmm. How about just the here and now? My first attempt as an amateur author was in my estimation a flop. It'll stay up as a reminder for me. I love to read. Since I was 3 or 4 and my mom taught me to read "Green Eggs and Ham" I haven't stopped. However, ...