Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 17 Pt. 03

Story Info
Roger and High Priestess Sreela are properly reacquainted.
3.2k words
4.57
3.3k
1
0

Part 42 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the early evening Sreela again opened the door to the small room to see if the exhausted man was still sleeping. She peered into the gloom. Roger preferred to sleep in darkened rooms with curtains or blinds drawn. The light from the kitchen area followed her in, revealing the unconscious form wrapped by bedsheets. If he still slept this was no time to wake him she concluded and departed to her own bed.

This was a busy time for the soldiers. There had been much activity and movement of soldiers in the city today. It seemed that more soldiers were departing for Shallas and the war in the south, so there had been few 'customers' at the dormitory. Some of the Priestesses had taken the opportunity to commune with Pirionite men in the city, bringing physical and mental sustenance to men who were rarely able to find sexual partners in these days of occupation. Many of these men drafted in time of war as Pirionite soldiers were not citizens of Dalos so there were many more Pirionite men in the city, now that they had been allowed to return from some of the camps, than Pirionite women.

A third of the Pirionite women were Priestesses living in various dormitories and accommodations of all the city. Sreela's group were only a small number of them. Many of the Priestesses had not been organised as prostitutes by the Prancirians for weeks or months after the conquest, but many of them had suffered the undisciplined ravages of marauding soldiers in the early days of occupation without the protection of responsible and humane officers such as Roger. Many had been subjected to rape ordeals worse than that suffered by Sreela's group and some few unfortunates of their number had been killed by soldiers bent on exorcising their most perverse lusts and cruelties. Sreela's later experience of the soldiers who came to the dormitory regularly as lambs to be eased of the pain of war and loneliness, made her wonder how these ordinary Prancirian men could possibly be the same or number among them the soldiers who had committed the brutal excesses.

Now most of these Priestesses were employed as prostitutes for the Prancirian army, organised mainly in a similar way to Sreela's dormitory. Certain officers and soldiers were designated as guards and they and the Generals received earnings from the money collected from the 'customers'. The Priestesses were allowed out now more frequently than before. As there were more organised 'brothels' now and as the soldiers could not afford to spend too much of their money there was less 'business' for Sreela's group than there had been. The suited the Priestesses because it did mean a certain normalisation of life and gave them the freedom to visit their Pirionite 'brothers' more often that before. Even so the demands on the Priestesses' time from Prancirian soldiers meant they were unable to carry out their traditional duties for the men of Pirion. The Pirionite women with families and other responsibilities found themselves in great demand for worship and relaxation from the large numbers of Pirionite men. While the men had been away some enterprising Soldiers, attempting to avoid having to pay for sex, had some success in persuading the women to pleasure them. But now there were so many Pirionite men available the women's anger at the occupation was made clear by the withdrawal of companionship in preference for the returned Pirionite men, although some, beginning to appreciate the value of Prancirian money in the new society of occupation had begun to charge Prancirian soldiers for their companionship. In this way they afforded the food and supplies they needed, comfortably, without having to find other work from the Prancirian authorities. Partly denied their traditional occupations by the conquerors they must now find work to suit themselves and what better way than to cause the Prancirians to pay generously.

Again Sreela returned to the small room. It was late evening now. Most of the Priestesses who had gone out visiting had returned and they amused themselves in conversation. Sreela had been reading, saving herself should Roger awake. Again the kitchen light followed her in and also the hum of conversation from priestesses in the kitchen. She need not have been quiet. He was already awake.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I feel better, but I could sleep again," Roger replied.

"It will soon be the night so you will have your chance. May I come in."

"Of course," he said, "it is your dormitory."

"It was yours once."

"I know, but that was a long time ago. It doesn't feel like mine anymore, although you have not changed. You are as welcoming as ever, and as beautiful." She approached the bed again and they stared at each other for a time. His longing for her was obvious but he was leaving the decision to her. She broke the tension with a practicality, "Do you need a drink? Food?"

"Just a drink, thank you. Bring one for yourself," he invited.

Quickly she went out to the kitchen and fetched water for them both. She went to him and held it to his lips, "Drink." He had eased himself to sit up and she sat next to him while he drank a third of the glass.

"That's enough." She put it down. She became aware that he was staring at her, his eyes flicking momentarily down the shape of her, parting her robe with their intensity. She understood his meaning but he still waited for her to act. Despite his experience of Priestesses he was cautious in renewing his contact with her. He did not own her and did not wish to force his own desires on her, but feared that he had done so in the past. She had made love to many men since he had last laid eyes on her. He could not ignore the way he had been brought up to view his claim on a girlfriend or a wife as exclusive. But he had shared her with other men before. That was her way and he accepted it. It was his way now also. He had enjoyed other Priestesses both in Dalos and in the hills in 'captivity'. He could see that jealousy and exclusive possession had no meaning here, and if he ever went back to Prancir it never would for him again.

Ah yes, he still felt tenderness and love for his wife. He missed her also, she represented peace from bloodshed and danger, previous life. If he ever saw her again their relationship would not be the same. If he returned to her again when this was all finished, or on leave, he would not be able to tell all that had passed. He would pretend that everything was the same as when he had left. But it would not be the same again. He would not be able to reconcile the past and the present openly. In Prancir he would have secrets. Only in the Empire of Pirion, with the Priestesses, would he be able to be himself. He gazed at Sreela's beauty, her shining face, her warm eyes, daring him to open up to her, and the warmth of her blonde hair. She was indeed a rare beauty and he longed for this moment to pass so he could touch her and hold her close.

"Come here." It was a whisper and Sreela was hardly sure she had said it, aware that this coupling was to be no ordinary one for her. Roger was not just another soldier, the bond between them was too great. She was aware too that he had paid no money for her as before, and so expected nothing she was not willing to give. She respected his respect for her. The fact of his return to her after his adventures was sign enough of the respect he bestowed upon her. As if to obey the commands of his eyes she drew the robe off her shoulders, allowing it to fall gently down her body as she crouched beside him. She felt his gaze on her breasts. She leaned against his chest feeling her body glow in its warmth, singed as her nipples scraped against him, just before her open mouth came down over his. His tongue touched hers while his hands reached down to cup her buttocks, and she felt herself lifted up on to her feet, back arched, supported by the seat of his hands. His fingertips lightly caressed between her thighs. She pressed her pubic mound towards him, engendering a stronger caress, until she could feel the growth of him beneath the soldier's trousers he still wore, as conversation ended and his mind was freed to concentrate on the shape of her. The touch of his hands over her body and the brush of her body against him transmitted the message of her beauty into his injured body. His penis was the final resting place of her allure, but it required the touch of her flesh to bring it to its fullest sensation. Gently she moved her hips in a circle against it as they kissed and she felt its growing hardness and desired it. Her arms were around his neck, fingers gently massaging his skin, feeling the toughness and resilience as they moved slowly down the ridge of his back, tracing its muscled contours gently. When she reached his waist she pulled his shirt free of the belt of his trouser. He had not even removed that as he had slept exhausted. She ran her fingers inside, upward and over his smooth stomach, his ribs, and feeling the pinks of his nipple as she opened his shirt out and sank her liquid mouth over it, letting the steam of her tenderness wash it.

Roger had already opened her robe wide. Now he unwound it from her as if unwrapping a gift until it was a dark puddle at her feet from which she had just emerged. Pulling her hips back into close contact with his groin she gasped, feeling his own unwrapped gift as his trousers and pants lowered allowing it to emerge engorged against her flesh.

She stroked his chest and sides, feeling his taut muscles jump with new life. His hands came up again, cupping her breasts. She heard him moan as he saw how hard her nipples were and his head moved down, his tongue emerging to close around the tip of one breast. She thought again, as she began to drown in the pleasure he gave her, of the inevitability of this moment of joining. They had been apart but this coming together seemed to be preordained, perhaps by the Goddess or perhaps by the writer of their lives. It seemed right, and somehow more important than the everyday joinings which she experienced in life. Perhaps there was some truth in Vanmarian love after all, because she felt something akin to it for this man.

"My breasts," she whispered, as his arms enclosed her and his mouth sucked like a baby feeding on her. He lifted them gently with his hands, pushing his face between them, avidly taking all the nourishment she could provide. She felt wanted and desired, thrilled by the flick of his tongue on her nipples and his handling of them.

Too often her Prancirian 'customers' declined to worship her in this way, believing, doubtless, because of the treatment they received from Prancirian prostitutes they had known, that they must take full advantage of the short time they had paid for to bring themselves off by plunging their hardnesses into her body until that glorious eruption could bring them the full satisfaction their self respect required. The Priestesses had made it their task to educate the soldiers that greater enjoyments could be teased from their own bodies by extending the acts of sex for much longer. It had been telling of the quality of Prancirian prostitutes that many soldiers refused to believe the Priestesses' assurances that they could relax and take their time, engaging in a variety of positions and returning their wet penises periodically to the Priestesses' mouths to reinvigorate them. The Priestesses had exhorted many a soldier to use his own mouth and fingers upon them to bring them to the fullest extent of pleasure, but it had often been in vain. The poor soldier, fearful of wasting his money and not being allowed to achieve the full penetrative orgasm he desired because of the passage of time, had insisted that he satisfy his own hunger upon the Priestess, and when spent had lost interest in pleasuring her. Sreela was well aware that the soldiers were allowed little freedom of time. They were often hurried for this reason. Doubtless many soldiers passed through Dalos quickly now on their way to the front and were unable to visit the Priestesses more than once or twice. However those soldiers who became regular customers had soon learned to take advantage of the longer pleasures the women offered.

Roger's attention now was like the waves of the sea lapping against her, never to cease. She reached down into her caves with the fingers of her right hand and slowly applied them to the tenderest parts for a time, feeling at the same time the waves of pleasure from her breasts. She arched her long neck, her eyelids fluttering uncontrollably as she felt the tender pulling. Her thighs spread and her mound began to move up and down against him and against her own fingers. He moved back and forth until her breasts were dripping with saliva and seat. Her nipples seemed raw. She was consumed by heat. As his own fingers joined hers in the recesses of her cunt she cried out in involuntary passion like an animal which has become unaware of its surroundings, returned to its most natural state. Now he was supplying his own fingers to her wet holes. She took her own away and immediately surrounded his penis with them. Half erect it had rested against the lips of her vulva, but now her touch quickly made it spring into rigidity as she gently stroked his length, cupping the balls beneath. He groaned, licking the cleft between her breasts as his hands became more urgent between her thighs.

Bending down to him he was forced to leave his feasting of her breasts and apply himself to massaging her lowered neck and shoulders reaching over her as she thrust her buttocks away from him, his fingers leaving the wet home they had shared with her. He reached forward just able to rest his fingers upon the hole of her ass and to apply gentleness to it just as she took the tip of his penis into her lips creating exquisite friction for him for a time. Soon they moved together as she moved again up his body, dominating him as her flesh covered his prostrate body, as she pulled him down, flat onto the bed. She groaned with the velvet feel of full contact as his penis slid all the way up into her, filling her belly. She was again consumed by heat. Her thighs trembled and her breasts shook with quivering pleasure. She began to find her rhythm, plunging awkwardly upon him, staring into his eyes as her hands smoothed across his muscled torso.

"Come on," she whispered harshly at him, baring her teeth at him as the beast within her sought to turn him into a similar beast. "Make me come. Just a little bit more." She became wilder, her eyes bulging as they bore into his face and the thoughts within him.

"You are mine again," she cried, "and you will make me come." Her buttocks clenched him and he felt his penis gripped by her strong inner muscles, massaged roughly as she rode him. He had begun to relax and had started to worry that he was not going to be able to maintain this pace, but the clench of her thighs dismissed any such fear as his erection held and grew in size. She appeared to wriggle before him and he found himself transfixed by the sight of her slim bounteous torso moving in rapture before him. He touched her stomach, fingering her belly button and reaching up under her armpit coated with sweat. Her bountiful shapely breasts bounced and swayed before him. Her lovely face framed by long blonde hair was drawn and sweated in an expression of desperate involvement. He could see she was about to come as she grunted and groaned incoherently in a way common amongst Priestesses used to expressing their excitement. His own penis was aroused but far from completion. He distantly regretted that he could not yet fully share her orgasm.

As she groaned louder he knew the other Priestesses would hear her and he wondered at these guileless women to whom there was no shame. They were truly nature's children to be appreciated, loved and enjoyed. He thought again of his own wife, lovely and attractive to him, but so stunted by tradition and the female chorus of disapproval for those who dared to behave freely in the natural way. He thought again of money grabbing prostitutes at home, although he had hardly used them, who would give nothing of themselves yet still demand more money than they could have earned in days of any normal career. This was paradise.

He laid his hands upon her slim shapely body again wanting closeness and to hold her as the gusts of orgasm blew through her. He knew that she needed to feel him upon her so that she could feel that he shared in her performance. She craved that he would watch her and be touching her as the wave broke through her. He moved his own hips more violently, trying to shake her, to give her enjoyment. She lurched and bucked on him, pinning him down between her legs. Her right hand strayed to her crotch, pushing and feeling where it could not go because his penis was inside her. He heard her groan more continuously now. He was sure her moment had come. Her body stretched and fell, lips moaning as her hips continued to jerk faster. He felt his penis was about to be ripped from him. Very rarely did it feel so tight in a woman's womb, but Sreela was able somehow to grip him. He did not care that he no longer had control over it. It felt warm and enflamed. It belonged inside this creature of nature. She was in her final flurry, a writhing grimacing creature of man's greatest delight, a sight to behold and worship. A force far stronger than herself held her under its control and she thrashed and thrashed within its leash, spasming as her juices spilled within her and over Roger's cock.

He heard her groan one last time and she fell towards him clutching him to share her heat as it flooded from her. She gasped hotly over him as her breath enveloped his face and her lips rested on his. Tenderly now she wrapped herself over him, cradling him, his wetted penis still pinioned deep in her body, still enlarged. She held it there happy that the warmth of her afterglow could be maintained in this way.