Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 17 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jellaspy if you do not wish to promote the plan I must accept your words. But I do ask you to respect most of us who will attempt to do this and to enable us to pursue it," offered Sreela.

"I did not say I would not do it at all, but I cannot follow it with enthusiasm. We can only do so much by our actions, but words I fear will be less effective," said Jellaspy. "I will always sing the praises of the old Pirion, I have already done so to some soldiers, but I cannot work hard at it, for we will gain nothing by it. And of course I will not betray you. I don't think any of us would. We all have cause to dislike the foreigners' world. But I believe that the best we may do is to encourage the practices of the Goddess amongst Prancirians. And of ending the war, I think such a result is impossible. Pirion's time is passed."

And so Sreela was able to gain the acquiescence of all the Priestesses, although some like Jellaspy thought the policy a foolish hope. Even so, although some may not pursue it, none would hinder it. As far as Sreela could detect there were none who had any interest in acting against the cause of Pirion. Although many had become reconciled to their present life they still hoped to return to the more varied and useful life of their true vocation. That they eased the bodies and minds of the aggressors while the Pirionite men were denied so much of the sustenance they desired, having to wait in turn for the soothing of off duty Priestesses and women of the city, saddened them all.

12