Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 21 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it was a late night and a long one, too long," she added, "not the way I like it at all." Marie had taken Danella into her confidence previously and had no reluctance towards talking about her profession.

"Tell me about it," asked Danella, concerned for her new friend. She wanted to understand why her friend had felt that way. "Did you not enjoy the men you were with."

"No I did not. The first one took ages and he kept going soft on me. I had to tell him he had taken long enough in the end."

"Do you mean you did not allow him to finish."

"No. He wasn't going to anyway. I've been there before. You agree to keep trying, do everything you can to keep them up. They keep promising that if you carry on for just a bit they'll finish it. But they never do. If you give in to them you'd be there for hours. I don't have the time. I'm trying to earn a living, not some charity!"

"Poor man. Don't you think you were a bit hard on him?" asked Danella, secretly horrified at the young woman's attitude.

"No, you've got to be tough in my profession."

"You speak as if his intention was to take as long as possible and waste your time. Surely the poor man was only trying to enjoy the feel of your lovely body and fulfil himself."

"He was a wimp," she said. "If he had stayed harder I would have been happier. I wouldn't have had to keep sucking him then. And I would have been able to get off to the next customer then. You see the way I like it is a quick fuck with a rigid cock. I get a little bit of excitement and I don't get bored. It doesn't last too long. Then I can go and find another one. But only two in one night. That's terrible!" said Marie. "The second one he was real bad, kept accusing me and threatening, and he wouldn't pay me what he owed. I was scared he would hurt me. He was the kind of customer who makes you feel like stopping this job."

"Would you like to stop?" Danella asked.

"I used to like this profession when it was new to me. But now I've seen it all. The dangerous and rough customers along with the wimps, the funny ones and the quiet ones. I'd like to get out. There's only so much you can take, but where else do you get a job which can pay so well?"

Danella was saddened that such a young lady should have lost the enjoyment of her job. A typically Prancirian problem, she thought. In Prancir few people are content. They all want more money and do not like the tasks they perform as work. It seemed to Danella that whereas many in Prancir had cause to be unhappy, because of the nature of their slavery, for Marie the problem was one of attitude and approach.

"You are young and beautiful," she said clutching gently at Marie's shapely shoulders, and holding her to add emphasis to her words. "You should be enjoying life. You know I was a Priestess in Pirion. In many ways we practised your profession, although there were many other aspects to what we did. There were times like you when I felt tired, disinterested. For years I enjoyed the sexual ceremonies we practised. But at one time I needed to change my life in some way. I simply moved to another city and I saw my life afresh. Then we were conquered and new adventures began. Tragic though the war may be it has brought the many new experiences and new ways of looking at my life. I now have more purpose than before and the sex has become varied and pleasurable for me.

Following her conversations with Marie, Danella felt that she understood how the local prostitutes worked. She realised that the landlord Hugo would not be concerned if she wished to indulge in sexual activity. Marie had used her own room above the bar on more than one occasion to entertain a sexual customer. Marie assured her that Hugo would not mind as long as there was no constant stream of customers.

"Hugo does not mind as long as I sleep with him," Marie had said. "If you wish to go on the game too I don't see that it would be any different. You might have to sleep with him occasionally though. I know he fancies you. He told me. I didn't say anything about you being a Priestess so he doesn't know. He thinks you're a good lady, reasonably hardworking, bit shy and quiet."

"He thinks I'm shy and quiet!" exclaimed Danella in surprise. "The man has hardly spoken to me since I came here. I don't think he knows me very well at all yet."

"That's because he's got it quite bad for you. He respects you and doesn't want to frighten you off. It helps that you're foreign. He doesn't know how to treat foreigners. He only knows how to talk to low class Prancirians like the rest of us. Anyone with a posh accent and manners, or foreign and manners like you, he doesn't know how to behave with them. You're lucky because he's a right pest normally," said Marie. "What do you think of him then? Would you bed him to get off paying rent and get the use of your room for clients?"

"Well I'm not particularly interested in him, and I don't have time to make love with every man in Prancir, but I can see there might be some advantage in it for me. I've been here a week and I haven't had any sex! That's a long time for me. I'll take whoever is around after a week. I'm used to it and I miss it. I won't necessarily be here much longer because I'm just passing through, but I need some sex. Actually I would like to try a bit of your prostitution while I'm here to see how you prostitutes operate and to understand you Prancirians a bit more."

Marie laughed. "You know when I first met you I said to myself you're a sexy bird, but I didn't think you were the prostitute type. I thought a person of your maturity and dignity wouldn't be involved in that. You're nothing like the other girls on the street. I can tell you're educated and you like books. You think a lot and you're not out for what you can get like the rest of us. I thought you were respectable."

"I am respectable. It just depends on which way you look at it. In Pirion my behaviour is respectable, very respectable. But over here your values are all mixed up."

Danella had been here a couple of weeks since leaving Valery's protection. Already she was realising the efforts to which she needed to go to earn her keep. The wage Hugo paid was not great. It was enough to pay him for the rent of her room and to buy food regularly from the market stalls. It would be enough to buy clothing occasionally. But there was not much to save. She felt grateful now for Valery's insistence that she accept some of his money 'to look after herself'. She realised how dull eight hours most days of the week could become.

She had met people, interesting as part of her discovery of the Prancirians, but they were not so interesting once she got to know them, friendly yes, enough, but not very aware of anywhere other than here. The life of Marie interested her though. She was finding another side to the women of Prancir. The others were either unimaginative in the restriction of their sexuality, or like the group she had fostered they were potentially ravenous for the freedoms she could encourage in them. But Marie, is seemed, was already immersed in the life of sexuality, and yet it was obvious that she no longer cherished it. Her 'unofficial' profession was the closest one to the occupation of Priestess which Danella had practised, and yet Marie regarded it only as a means of acquiring money and seemed partly ashamed of what she did.

Danella decided that she would investigate the life of a Dumisian prostitute more closely perhaps. She needed the comfort of sexual communion again, and the money would be useful. Perhaps she would take up Marie's advice and offer Hugo what she was sure he wanted too. Clearly though she realised that she did not wish to stay here for many more weeks. She found that the excessive hours spent stood behind the bar and serving drinks and sometimes food were more than she was used to. Pirionite work practices were quite different and no one, in normal circumstances, was expected to work for much longer than what was considered reasonable at a time. Besides that, as a Priestess her life had been more varied. She would find here that she had little extra time to engage in sexual conquests or prostitution.

12