Perversion of Priestess Sluts

Story Info
Priestess gets tainted into a bimbo slut by vile spirits.
13.9k words
4.65
34.1k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

Even as High Priestess Amara knew what attending the King's court entailed, she still kept coming every time she was invited. She would be given the same seat at the far end of the hall and barely anybody would talk to her. And the almost naked dancers at the center of the hall would get far more attention than she ever did. But if she stopped coming, her temple would fall even lower in relevance.

While looking at the dancers shaking their fit bodies, Amara could not but feel a bit of twisted jealousy even if their human bodies did not compare to her elven shapes. And there were moments she thought of coming to the court wearing something that would show that her ample breasts were more than a handful even for an orc. But since she did not want to lower herself like these whores she kept using the blue hooded robe and veil of her order.

On top of having all of the attention, the whores on the stage were more likely to have bigger private manors than Amara. No matter how much she had tried to put aside from the temple's treasury, it would take years with the current rate of offerings before she could get anything that would compare to the other affluent members of the city. Her predecessor had truly been far too generous for her own or even the order's good that lived like fasting nuns.

"Ambassador, tell me, how does this performance compare to the fertility priestesses of your city?" King Urkok asked. The large orc king dressed only in a golden bull mask and loincloth that definitely did not cover that much of his armor-like green muscles. He had been engrossed for some time in a conversation with diplomats from other city-states. The more Amara had listened to it, the more sure she was he was looking to replace her order.

"Your Greatness, to my shame I have to admit, dancing isn't what they are most renowned for," an ambassador who wore a white toga voiced. "But very few things compare to the sexual purity ceremony of their very eager disciples."

"So I have heard," Urkok mused. When he spoke, even the other members of the orc-dominated noble warrior caste stayed silent like even momentarily offending the ruling king would end more than their careers.

"I heard your temple is drowning with pilgrims, poor priestesses," a slightly drunk orc noble grinned. "Too bad our local order mostly just makes sure the water flows and crop grows."

Amara jolted a bit but probably not from what the others in the hall might have thought. Even if she did not exactly want to turn her temple into a whorehouse there definitely would be some benefits in branching out. Especially if it was offering very special services to the most influential members of the city.

"I would like to remind you, when we last had a famine?" Urkok exclaimed. "Not in hundreds of years, I will not have you disrespect our most venerable temple."

"Thank you for your continued support," Amara voiced after most eyes turned to wait for a comment from her. But her tone rang as hollow as the words of support for the temple that almost had to beg on the streets to get by. And her focus was drifting to her new plan to change that.

There would definitely be many priestesses in Amara's order that would not exactly be jubilant over such a change but if she just used a few of them for such a service, nobody not involved would need to know or even partake if it was exposed. So the rest of the court event, the High Priestess was sunk deep into her thoughts about how to actually accomplish offering service that was better than common whores. And with her knowledge about spirits, she had more than one way to accomplish it.

** * **

Even after Amara returned back to her temple, she kept going through all the options she had without being able to agree on one. In these situations, she usually consulted with the other priestesses but at least for now, she had not been able to think of even one who would just go with any of her plans.

"But more importantly... just how special the service needs to be," Amara muttered while walking in a circle in her office. "And since I can't do it myself... some novice has to do it, and how many do I even need."

A knock came on Amara's door and she stopped to stare at it with her obsidian black eyes that contrasted with her almost pale silky skin. Her blue hood and veil showed only little of it but even that part refused to tan like her skin was resisting the scorching sun that burned the land around the life-giving rivers into a merciless desert.

"What is it?" Amara demanded as she recognized who it was just from the soft knock. A blue-robed priestess opened the door. Just her purple eyes showed sadness that Amara knew from experience did not belong to the slender woman but whoever had cried last on her shoulder.

"High Priestess, Nurik has come again. He suffers more than usual... so I was hoping you would look at him. Or if you let me take care of the tainted spirit if you are busy," Delfina voiced. Despite certain hesitation in her tone, it also demanded immediate action to help the one whose matter she had come to solve.

"I'm not busy at all... bring him here," Amara replied while getting an idea. "We should not let him suffer for longer than needed."

"Please be kind to him," Delfina pleaded. "He truly loves his wife and does not want to harm anybody."

"Of course, the longer you delay, the longer he gets to suffer," Amara shrugged. Delfina nodded and she rushed with fast steps along the corridor. It did not take long until she guided back a tall half-orc who had his muscular hands tied behind his back with red rope. He wore silky green pants and a tunic that showed some degree of wealth.

"I'm sorry to be here again, but nobody else can help me," Nurik said with a weak tone that did not match his sturdy body. He was as bulky and green as most orcs but he still towered above the two elves in blue robes.

"No need for apologies, that's why we are here," Amara said before instructing with a slight change in her tone. "Delfina, I won't be taking part in any ceremonies for the rest of the day as I will be healing him."

"High Priestess," Delfina whispered with a low tone to Amara. "I trust you only do what is right."

"I will, tell Isana she does not need to guard the vaults tonight, in fact, tell her she can just take a few days to relax," Amara replied with a slight shrug. "I will be conducting some experiments and do not want to be disturbed."

"She will be delighted, we were talking about going to..." Delfina said excitedly until she stopped herself. "Well... I better be going then, since you have to take care of this."

"Bye Delfina," Amara waved and the other priestess rushed out of the room.

"I hope I did not interrupt anything. I'm so sorry I keep bothering you with this," Nurik voiced like he was almost crying. But regardless of his words, his yellow eyes slid down Amara's robes to really absorb the fact her breasts held up the front of her robe like a perky shelf.

"Now now, we both know it's not you, just the tainted spirit entering your body," Amara voiced while she walked closer to inspect the tall man. "Also, not a bad time at all, in fact, I think you came to offer me a very obvious solution to my small problem."

"If you need anything, I can pay more this time... I just don't want to harm anybody," Nurik pleaded. His words rang like honey in Amara's ears.

"Would you like a more permanent solution? Though it might cost more than usual," Amara offered. Though her new idea was not exactly offering the half-orc any more permanent solution than she had before. Since not teaching him how to guard his special body against tainted spirits had been somewhat of a stable income source for her.

"Yes, anything," Nurik nodded. Then Amara guided him to one of the more secure rooms in the temple's basement while she thought about which of the novices would be most suitable as her first target.

** * **

The longer Amara waited for the summoned novice, the more annoyed she became. She was holding the spirit-forged blue scepter that was the symbol of her rank and tapping it on the lid of a limestone sarcophagus she was sitting on. The highly unusual rubbery substance bounced a bit from each tap as the round ball tip absorbed the increasingly hard hits into the stone.

Eventually, Lucy opened the door into the underground chamber without even knocking. She gave a look around the damp shrine room and she let her green eyes rest on the marble altar. Like she was ignoring the other blue-robed woman in the room who stared at her with an almost equal agitation.

"High Priestess, for what do I owe this honor at midnight," Lucy asked with a slight bow. She was not even wearing her veil to let her soft-featured face to be seen by Amara. Not that it really mattered between women but it clearly was just another way this spoiled novice from a noble family wanted to defy the High Priestess. Though in this case, Amara trusted Lucy's nature would make her easier to entice into her plan.

"I heard you are still unable to control even one water spirit," Amara voiced as she stood up from the sarcophagus to face the novice. "So I should examine if you are even doing the basic level of personal purity rituals."

"Personal inspection from the High Priestess," Lucy mused and her hands moved to loosen her robes. "How the spirits have blessed me tonight."

"You hate being here, don't you?" Amara asked with a head tilt. Her blunt words froze Lucy for a moment but then she gave a slight smile.

"High Priestess, whatever would make you think that," Lucy voiced with a mockingly calm tone before freeing her blond hair from the hood. "I'm a devout faithful of the grace of the water spirits, I only wish to dedicate my life to the well-being of our city."

"I know your type, this place is little better than the prison you were born to," Amara voiced while the veil hid her devious smile. "Your parents were not able to control you and even here you are looking for a way out."

"I don't know about that, I'm suddenly not so sure I want to leave," Lucy mused as she pulled open the front of her robe to make it fall to the ground. Her entire slender human body with perky shapes came to view in an instant. There was no denying her hourglass shape even if it was not as well defined as elves had.

"Tell me, are you still chaste?" Amara asked while she let her eyes wander from the slightly erect nipples to the well-shaved pubes. As this novice was this eager to show how dedicated she was to maintain her smooth and pure skin, the High Priestess became more sure she had made the right choice.

"I thought you knew me, that's part of the reason why I'm here," Lucy mused with a slight pose of her body. She was around the same height as Amara and the elf priestess looking down was not escaping from the novice.

"I did not know you had gone that far, how many did you lay with?" Amara asked after establishing eye contact. There was slight excitement in her tone. Lucy's nubile shapes would definitely appease men well, so all she needed to do was to make her better than common whores.

"Why? You want to join them?" Lucy asked with a slight smile. She reached to grab Amara's sleeve but the High Priestess waved her hand away.

"Would you like to change your fate?" Amara asked. She locked her eyes on the novice and Lucy saw her reflection from the obsidian dark mirrors.

"What do you want from me?" Lucy asked back with a head tilt to look away. Even as she had just let her hands hang on her sides she now lifted them to cover her nipples like she had just found a moment of playful modesty.

"Submit to my will and you will have your chance at wealth and maybe even power one day," Amara promised. She pointed the scepter at Lucy's cheek and tapped it to make her look at her again like the priestess was more annoyed by the novice looking away than enticed by it.

"If you just want to fuck, just say so," Lucy almost flared. She sent a glance down to really examine the hints of feminine shapes that Amara's robe was barely able to hide.

"Such insolence, will you obey me or not?" Amara almost flared back. Her fingers squeezed the rubbery scepter and its unnaturally soft surface distorted a bit.

"My body is yours to command, will I have the honor of seeing yours?" Lucy asked. She stepped closer with a grin but Amara pointed the specter into her stomach like to set a limit. Though the novice just pressed against it to experience the oddly smooth sensation that was definitely not natural.

"Get on the altar," Amara commanded. She stepped to a side and used the scepter to whip the novice in the right direction. A moment of confused excitement visited her face while the side of her hip got the first soft strikes that still had forceful impacts.

"Why?" Lucy asked but she still headed for the large marble object.

"I need you to get aroused," Amara stated with a sigh like such a task would be more annoying to her than anything else.

"Then show me a bit more of your skin, and maybe let me play with your tits," Lucy voiced and she climbed to stand on the altar with a slight smile. She immediately crouched a bit and spread her knees like to invite her pussy to be kissed. Though the moment was interrupted a bit by a sudden hard hit into the stone from inside one of the sarcophagi.

"What was that?" Lucy uttered while she lost her pose. Once the banging started, it kept going with small trashing against the stone.

"Do not worry about it and I will honor you with the sight of my breasts," Amara voiced. With a single motion, she slid her hands to open the front of her robe so that her milky alabaster mounds slipped free. Once revealed they were more than enough to keep the robe open.

"High Priestess, I must admit my defeat, those are some wonderful tits," Lucy voiced with a tilted smile. Amara's breasts were perky and high on tempting volume. And there was a gap between them that would definitely fit even the biggest orc cocks.

"If you want to play with them, spread your knees again and put your hands behind your back," Amara instructed while still hiding behind her veil.

"As you command, My High Priestess," Lucy nodded with a small swallow while she did what she was told. Amara stepped before her crotch and pointed the Scepter of Purity at the novice's pussy.

"You aren't going to put that inside of me right? You are using that in purity ceremonies," Lucy said but she just spread her knees a bit more. Her firm thighs had certain meat to them that definitely would have caused most men to let their eyes wander on them but Amara just looked at them like she was seeing something inferior to something she possessed.

"Do not worry, this object of purity can't get dirty," Amara explained on a slight impulse to lecture the ignorant novice. "It has been forged from the very essence of water spirits."

"It's not that, I might not be able to hold my laughter next time Delfina or the others kiss it," Lucy voiced with a grin. Amara just sighed and she pressed the ball-tip of the scepter on the novice's vulva.

"It feels weird... but nice," Lucy commented while looking down. Amara did not even look up before she thrust the scepter up. It squeezed between Lucy's folds and spread them open.

"Fuck," Lucy gasped. She spread her knees a bit wider while tilting her hip to better accommodate the penetration. Though Amara just took it as a sign to begin plunging the scepter with a stronger force. Though the novice just endured it with a slight bite of her lower lip. Her eyes locked into the High Priestess's breasts that swayed a bit along with her hand.

"Aren't you an indecent slut, no wonder the water spirits keep rejecting you," Amara voiced and she pinched Lucy's clit with her free hand. After the initial pull, she locked it been her thumb and index finger.

"Then how can you control them?" Lucy asked and she only smiled wider after Amara slapped her clit as a punishment.

"Harder if you want me to confess my sins," Lucy exclaimed. Though a moment later she jolted a bit when harder than before hit almost lifted the lid from the nearby sarcophagi. Though Amara just kept pumping the novice harder while keeping her in place from her clit.

"What is in there?" Lucy demanded and she lowered her hands from behind her head.

"I said, ignore it," Amara flared but then the next strike lifted the lid to open a bit sideways. Purple smoke oozed out of the sarcophagi and a large hand grabbed the lid to push it away. And soon after a hulking muscular body that was clearly the source of the weird living smoke stood up.

"I don't believe you have met Nurik before, he is usually very polite and a decent man," Amara voiced as she unplugged the scepter with a loud slurp and stepped away. Lucy's pussy was left swollen and gaping with a throb that did not lessen. Though at that moment she had other issues to focus on than the state of her arousal.

"What's wrong with him?" Lucy uttered after she jumped off the altar. The more she looked at the half-orc, the more clear it became to her the purple smoke came from small orbs that were attached all over his body. Though some clearly oozed from his mouth and eyes.

"He is filled with most of the tainted spirits we have at the temple," Amara explained from behind the altar. "I might have used too many, they can't all even fit inside his body."

"Why can't I look away?" Lucy flared as she really should have escaped behind the altar or at least something instead of just staring at the hulking brute climb out of its prison. What she knew about tainted spirits swirled in her mind and whatever had caused Nurik to look like he did was definitely something extreme.

"Because you are a pervert, and tainted spirits love perverts," Amara mused. In the next moment, Nurik lunged and Lucy barely managed to turn around to face the High Priestess that was on the other side of the altar.

"Help me," Lucy gasped while Nurik grabbed her from behind. His hands slid to her stomach while he pressed his cock against her back. And the spirits attached to his skin began to sway like they wanted to jump ship.

"I am, you will become the most renowned priestess of pleasure," Amara announced. This time she was looking Lucy straight into her eyes.

"The spirits, the spirits are, inside," Lucy panted. Even as Nurik was only able to rub his cock against Lucy's back, some of the spirits had begun to float to the novice's skin only to submerge into her.

"No need to worry, once your body is filled with the spirits, I will teach you to control them," Amara explained with an increasingly excited tone. "Well, I guess control is a strong word here, all I need you to do is to act somewhat presentable when you aren't required to fuck some noble's brains out."

"You crazy bitch, why are you doing this?" Lucy flared. Even if she was gaining a heavy blush and a weird grin spread her lips, it was not wiping away her sudden anger.

"To serve better the wealthy of our great city of course, once I'm done with you, no man can sit in the same room with you without having an erection," Amara exclaimed while being taken over by an impulse to explain things to this ignorant novice. "Thus the need for the aura of the tainted spirits, the men can keep fucking you as long as they pay instead of having to stop the moment they go limp."

"Isana will kill you for this," Lucy threatened. Not only was Isana the strongest fighter in the temple, but she would also not hesitate to remove anything that would come between Delfina and her ideals. And something like this would definitely bother the good-willed priestess.

"Only if she learns about it, you aren't going to leave this room before you are a docile fuck-doll," Amara mused while still having her breasts exposed. "The more you resist, the more broken your mind will be."

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers