Life Art Ch. 01: An Erotic Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose again, faster, and came down harder. Again, faster and harder. I surrendered the slow burn of feeling the length of his cock, to the driving desire of mini-explosions as he repeatedly rubbed the arousal spot deep inside me. We abandoned our hands and mouths, needing only to hold on as I demanded more. Briefly, I noticed the wet sounds of fucking, the slapping of thighs, and slick sucking sounds of a wet pussy, but they weren't important. Nothing was important but the hardness of Jeff's cock and my ability to keep up the rhythm.

Our pleasure grew to a crescendo. Jeff's cock hardened even more. His fingers dug into my hips, helping me keep tempo. Finally, he filled me completely. An explosion ricocheted through my body, seizing my limbs and forcing me to cry out, "Oh fuck, yes!"

I was aware of the twitches inside me and the pounding of our hearts. We sat, draped around each other, catching our breath and trembling as the residual sparks sporadically jolted through us.

"Lani, that was...god, that was amazing," Jeff got out between breaths. I could only grunt in agreement. These were not the kinds of stories my friends told. We sat there a bit longer until the stiffness of my limbs began to poke at my attention. Jeff rubbed the slightly bruised flesh of my hips and mumbled an apology.

"It's okay. You didn't hurt me. That was wonderful, better than I ever imagined."

Jeff pulled back and looked at me quizzically. "Better than you ever imagined?" A grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Have you imagined sex with me before?"

Even after what we had just experienced together, I felt suddenly shy and exposed. I stood up, stumbling a bit from the weakness of my overworked legs.

Jeff grabbed my hand to hold me there in front of him. "Lani, it's okay if you've fantasized about us together. I have too."

"Well, yes, I've imagined us together, but I also just mean sex in general." I wanted him to know that I had been a virgin only moments before. I waited quietly for him to decipher my meaning.

"Oh, Lani." He let out a deep breath and scanned my face, "Was that your first time?"

I nodded, holding eye contact with a bravery that I didn't feel. He studied me, probably trying to decide if I was deceiving him. He must have seen the truth in my eyes.

"I...I don't know what to say...are you okay? I mean, how do you feel? Are you hurt? Do you—?"

"I'm good, Jeff. Better than good."

He pulled me towards him, kissing my breasts and reaching up to pull my face to his. He cupped my face in his hands and looked intently into my eyes. "You are so beautiful, Lani. Thank you for sharing this with me." We kissed then, softly, as if sealing some pact, and I was grateful for his gentleness.

Slow clapping interrupted our kiss. I jerked back, my heart racing anew. How could we have forgotten Madeline?

Jeff jumped from the chaise and reached for the robes, handing mine to me before putting on his.

"Absolutely beautiful, you two! More than I could ever expect!" We stood there, stunned and silent. Madeline walked over to us, smiling in a congratulatory way. I wanted to hide my face in the robe and run away.

"Lani," she gripped my shoulders, "look how you have blossomed here. I'm only sad I wasn't here to see it." Something in her eyes told me she had seen more than I would have liked. "And Jeff," she moved to him, "such a gentleman. You two will make exquisite subjects. How about the same time next week?"

Madeline moved to hand us our clothes and watched as we sheepishly slid out of her robes and dressed. Neither Jeff nor I knew quite how to respond, so we both mumbled assent. Embarrassment and insecurity were creeping over me, and I had a strong need to be at home, alone.

I finished dressing and looked briefly at Jeff. He was watching me and smiled when I caught his eye. I smiled briefly back, slipped on my shoes, and moved towards the door.

"I'll walk you out," Jeff called to me.

"Oh, Jeff, I need to speak with you for a moment," Madeline held him back. I wanted to be alone, so I was grateful for the distraction. Before Jeff could break away from Madeline, I slipped out the door and to my car. I drove home in silence, reliving those intoxicating moments with Jeff. The awe of the experience made me giddy with excitement and anticipation. The potential awkwardness of seeing each other in class seemed irrelevant.

I had come to the night with expectations of proving my friends wrong. But I knew I wasn't going to tell them. Those details were only for Jeff and me. And Madeline. And Madeline, I admitted, shoving away the questions of how much she had really seen. It didn't matter. I was going back next week and hoped fervently that Jeff would be there as well.