All Comments on 'Life as a Bitch'

by Nate_Walis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it :)

Thanks so much for sharing.

I wish there were more stories like this one.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
No one.....

No one can question the vastness of your vocabulary. I'm not sure you needed to use the words you chose. It felt like you were trying to impress us with your intellect. Ok, I'm impressed. I liked the story and stories of this nature. I suppose reading this in the wee hours of the morning could have been my problem, but I think you could have kept the technical aspects and shortened the lengthy descriptive nature of the victim's plight. Overall, good job.

4 stars

Nate_WalisNate_Walisalmost 12 years agoAuthor
In response to the comments below

Thanks for reading this story and I am happy that you enjoyed the experience. As far as trying to impress with my use of verbiage, I'm afraid that it's just the way I write and I'm not sure I can change that without a great deal of effort and time which could be going into writing instead. I hope that you won't be put off in future by this aspect of my work, but we English do tend to like our long words somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh my lordy

This was REALLY, I mean really, frickin weird. But I loved it. It was interesting, original, and well written. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um.

I read this at two am. I liked the part where he puts the suit on her, and when you describe in detail the subway and the types of ppl on it. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. I was expecting her to run away or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can you make this a series?

The title says it all, I would love to see this turn In to a series possibly he gets more "pets"?

LovetolistenLovetolistenover 10 years ago
Not what I expected!

My Sir sent me the link to read this. It was not what I expected, and I love that!

Very interesting, well written. Enjoyable read with twists and turns. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love This

Wow. Wow wow WOW!!! Amazing work. I really wish there were more like this. No body knows how to write a good kidnapping/pet play story.

KansalainenKansalainenover 2 years ago

Interesting, detailed, well written.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Just incredible how well you are able to get inside the minds of your characters and extrapolate what they might be feeling in their situation and how it can be manipulated and transformed by circumstances. I am glad that the Man in Black is caring within his warped parameters, so his pets can be happy despite all. Best writer of extreme fetish on Lit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous